cheeky question for Adam

seeing as you are intending on converting a real world mod for testing. Any chances of releasing the mod as well? I know you would probably have to get someone else to post it for legal reasons, but it would be cool to have a real-world mod straight of the bat.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Unregistered;156616]I seriously doubt he is making the real world mod himself. In fact, I'm quite sure. Adam has given the editor to a couple of people I believe. He did this for last years release too (I'm again, pretty sure) which meant that the mods came out really fast after the release.[/QUOTE] Unregistered, did you bother to read the journal? Mr. Ryland stated that they would be converting one of the real life mods for testing purposes. ;)

[QUOTE=Unregistered;156616]I seriously doubt he is making the real world mod himself. In fact, I'm quite sure. Adam has given the editor to a couple of people I believe. He did this for last years release too (I'm again, pretty sure) which meant that the mods came out really fast after the release.[/QUOTE] Unregistered, did you bother to read the journal? Mr. Ryland stated that they would be converting one of the real life mods for testing purposes. ;)

[QUOTE=BrokenCycle;156694]This is obviously a case of misunderstanding. "Testing using real life mods" could mean: - He just made WWE himself to test. (Least likely) - He released the editor to mod makers and tested that. - He converted a TEW 2005 file to 2006, and tested with that (Probably most likely)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Adam Ryland]but afterwards we [b]may convert some of the public-created real world mods to TEW07[/b] and use them, purely so that we can check that the CornellVerse isn't set up in a way that blocks certain errors from happening [/quote] Less a case of misunderstanding and more a case of misreading, methinks. ;)

[QUOTE=BrokenCycle;156694]This is obviously a case of misunderstanding. "Testing using real life mods" could mean: - He just made WWE himself to test. (Least likely) - He released the editor to mod makers and tested that. - He converted a TEW 2005 file to 2006, and tested with that (Probably most likely)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Adam Ryland]but afterwards we [b]may convert some of the public-created real world mods to TEW07[/b] and use them, purely so that we can check that the CornellVerse isn't set up in a way that blocks certain errors from happening [/quote] Less a case of misunderstanding and more a case of misreading, methinks. ;)

Misreading? I think that goes along the lines of my third scenario. To recap, "...[B]The idea is that the initial testing will be done solely with the CornellVerse,[/B] but afterwards we may [B][COLOR="Red"]convert[/COLOR] some of the public-created real world mods to TEW07[/B] ..."

Misreading? I think that goes along the lines of my third scenario. To recap, "...[B]The idea is that the initial testing will be done solely with the CornellVerse,[/B] but afterwards we may [B][COLOR="Red"]convert[/COLOR] some of the public-created real world mods to TEW07[/B] ..."

[QUOTE=Lonewolf_92;156693]Unregistered, did you bother to read the journal? Mr. Ryland stated that they would be converting one of the real life mods for testing purposes. ;)[/QUOTE] I'm sorry, I was just making sure that the people who posted above me didn't think he was making it himself. Sorry I never noticed the converting line ;)

[QUOTE=Lonewolf_92;156693]Unregistered, did you bother to read the journal? Mr. Ryland stated that they would be converting one of the real life mods for testing purposes. ;)[/QUOTE] I'm sorry, I was just making sure that the people who posted above me didn't think he was making it himself. Sorry I never noticed the converting line ;)

I can't let myself play the real world anymore (I know I will at some point) 'cause those pictures take up way too much space. I had a gig of pictures in TEW 05 due to the real world mods. With the work going into the OD I'll defintely be playing that and maybe creating my own data or just adding on to the OD. To keep on topic, I think that if Adam and company converts any real world mods for testing then that just makes life easier to the modders whose mods get converted for testing. I can't wait until this game is released!

I can't let myself play the real world anymore (I know I will at some point) 'cause those pictures take up way too much space. I had a gig of pictures in TEW 05 due to the real world mods. With the work going into the OD I'll defintely be playing that and maybe creating my own data or just adding on to the OD. To keep on topic, I think that if Adam and company converts any real world mods for testing then that just makes life easier to the modders whose mods get converted for testing. I can't wait until this game is released!

Archived