PWA: Started from nothing, Ending with everything

O.o.c... PWA is currently winging its way towards its next Pay-Per-View: Down at the Docks. It will be the penultimate PPV for the 05 version of the game. The final PPV is PWA: Uprising in October and i hope the ending will get people reading the 07 version.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 16 - "Ticking Away"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at Edgeware Hall on Wednesday 24th September 2010 In front of a crowd of 1769 and viewed on ITV3 by 202 fans[/B][/COLOR] The preshow ends and the main show starts [B]Pre-Show Ratings: C & C+[/B] The show starts with PWA owner Adam B in the ring with a microphone: [I]"Okay. Its time to end this bickering between Adam Matravers and Jack Giedroyc. Its gone on far too long and has sidelined one of our former champions in the process. So at Down at the Docks, Adam Matravers will face Jack Giedroyc one more time. This time however all friends, family members and other hangers-on are banned from ringside. If one of them even appears at the ramp, the corresponding wrestler will be DQ'd and the other will get the belt."[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Adam Matravers and Stephanie come to the top of the ramp hand in hand, Matravers has a mike and addresses Adam B: [I]"Now thats something im ok with. Since joining PWA in February, i havn't lost a Pay-Per-View match i have been in. Including three with Jack Giedroyc in. Once more is no problem. But what is a problem is the ex "love of my life". She has been whispering things into the ears of all that will listen about me and im fed up with it. I can wait a week to get Giedroyc so tonight i want her and Jeff Nova in an Intergender Tag Team Match."[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]Match 1:[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Barry Griffin [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Rolling Johnny Stones[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Finally found a position for Barry Griffin on the roster. That of a midcard solid performing. Against people the like of Stones, he seems to put on fairly decent matches. Barry Griffin gets the pinfall over Rolling Johnny Stones. [B]Winner: Barry Griffin Rating for this Segment: C-[/B]
After the break Glen Ward is in the ring dressed as Rod "The God" Todd again [I]"You remember 2 weeks ago when a guy came out dressed all in robes and claimed that he was a religious instrument and was starting his accent. What happened to him. Did he get a chance at the gold?? Nope. Has he been on TV since...Nope. And you know why. Its probably because i nicked his robes whilst he was changing and he is too scared to come out here without them.. Lets just say that he is a bit puny.. If you know what i mean"[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Todd's music hits and he appears at the entrance, completely dispelling all rumour of puniness - The guy really works out [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Todd walks down to Ward [I]"You would like to know the reason why i havent appeared before you and smited you down for mocking me. I was high in the mountains talking to God about what i must do to fulfill his wishes. I have spoken to the powers that be here and arranged for us to have a "Climbing the Heavens" Match at Down at the Docks. And my victory there is assured.."[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Glen Ward laughs and lays a right hand straight into Todd. A massive brawl erupts between them. The camera crew struggle to keep filming the action as it spills over the barricade and into the audience. The riotous fight spills into the backstage parking lot, where the violence escalates to the point where Rod The God throws Glen Ward through a car window. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]Match 2:[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Adam Matravers & Stephanie Hazel [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova & Phoebe Plumridge [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Intergender Tag Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] I was a bit concerned that the women in the match might have dragged it down too much but it turned out ok. Plumridge was eshausted early on, leaving it pretty much a 1 on 2 match. But a near pinfall by Matravers spurred life back into Plumridge. she blind tagged in and tried beating Matravers down. He knocked her down and went for a Mile High Moonsault. The ref started counting but just before 3 Matravers lifted Plumridges hand. He got up, climbed the turnbuckle and hit ANOTHER Mile High Moonsault. Plumridge couldn't kick out herself and this time Matravers didn't help [B]Winners: Adam Matravers & Stephanie Hazel Rating for this segment: C[/B]
Another commercial break and afterwards Jack Giedroyc is in the ring: [I]"I hate politics, you kiss the ass of the boss and you can get whatever match you want. But i couldn't get a match with any member of Matravers "School" tonight. Orders from above apparently. I was allowed to make an open challenge to anyone else. So who wants a fight. Im gonna imagine your somebody else. Hope you dont mind"[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: C+[/B] Joss Thompson comes out. He says that he accepts the challenge, and will face him in a match. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]Match 3:[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Jack Giedroyc [SIZE="5"]VS [/SIZE] Joss Thompson[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Giedroyc meant business tonight, you could see it on his face just how badly he wanted Matravers. Thompson picked the wrong night to answer a challenge falling victim to a Crashing On. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Final Rating C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][QUOTE][B]Confirmed at PWA: Down at the Docks[/B] "School" Member VS "Jacks" Member - Stephanie Hazel puts her belt on the line against Phoebe plumridge. God's Chosen One or a bit of a whacko?? Are Rod 'The God' Todds claims true that he serves a higher power. He wants to beat Glen Ward climb the heavens - escape a steel cage to you and me - and show the world. Adam Matravers claims arnt made up. Jack Giedroyc has never beaten him at a Pay-Per-View. Will his luck finally change now that everyone is banned from ringside and they face off once again. Find out at Down at the Docks....[/QUOTE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[B][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Sienna"]PWA Pure[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at J. Nike Leisuresport Complex on Saturday 28th September 2010 In front of a crowd of 1693 and viewed on Continental Sports X1 by 194 fans[/COLOR][/B] Nuclear Heat defeated Tim Reed and Menace in 5:39 when Nevada Nuclear defeated Tim Reed by pinfall with a Mushroom Cloud. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] The Phoenix comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] The Phoenix defeated Merle O'Curle in 5:58 by pinfall with a Phoenix Down. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] The camera cuts backstage to show Joey Beauchamp flexing and admiring himself in front of a large mirror. [B]Rating for this segment: B+[/B] Joey Beauchamp defeated Keith Adams in 5:44 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][CENTER]Final Rating: C-[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE][I][CENTER][B]Confirmed at PWA: Down at the Docks[/B][/I] "School" Member VS "Jacks" Member - Stephanie Hazel puts her belt on the line against Phoebe plumridge. God's Chosen One or a bit of a whacko?? Are Rod 'The God' Todds claims true that he serves a higher power. He wants to beat Glen Ward climb the heavens - escape a steel cage to you and me - and show the world. Adam Matravers claims arnt made up. Jack Giedroyc has never beaten him at a Pay-Per-View. Will his luck finally change now that everyone is banned from ringside and they face off once again. [B][I]Find out at Down at the Docks.... [/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Any Predictions??

[COLOR="DarkRed"][/COLOR][FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/pwalogo.png[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]"Down at The Dock's"[/SIZE] A PWA Pay Per View Filmed at The Leisure Park Sunday 29th September 2010 Attendance: 1,315[/CENTER] With the pre-show events coming to an end, the main show can now start. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for Pre-Show Segments: C+ [/COLOR][/B]
Adam B and Kevin Jordan are your announcers for the PPV: [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Welcome everybody to what should be the conclusion to an unhappy era. Tonights Main Event will see "School" Headmaster" Adam Matravers face off against against Jack Giedroyc"[/I] [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"Thats right. Both these guys lead a stable of wrestlers hell bent on destroying each other. But nobody can help tonight with all personel banned from ringside"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"But first we see the lady members of each stable face off for the PWA Womens Championship"[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this Segment: D[/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/PhoebePlumridge.jpg[/IMG]...[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="2"]Match 1: Phoebe Plumridge VS Stephanie Hazel (C) [COLOR="DarkRed"]PWA Womens Championship Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Stephanie Hazel started off showing Phoebe Plumridge why she is the womens champ. Phoebe for all her lack of experience was able to hold her own for most of the match. However a Princess Drop by Stephanie put Phoebe on the mat for the 3 count. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Winner and STILL champ: Stephanie Hazel Match Length: 8:08 Match Rating: D[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Could that be a sneak preview of what we are going to see tonight. While its true that Adam Matravers hasn't been beaten at a Pay Per View since he joined us, something tells me that Jack Giedroyc will pull off a victory tonight"[/I] [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"I dont know about that. I think Adam Matravers is on a massive run and not even Jack Giedroyc can stop him"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Well somebody needs to stop him"[/I] [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"Erm... Ok.. Getting a bit personal there. Coming up now. Man of God or losing the plot. Its Rod 'The God' Todd VS Glen Ward"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"It all started a month back. Rod came out proclaiming himself a man of God and that his accent was inevitable"[/I] [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"Thats right. But lets not forget Glen Ward. These two were fighting over the TV Title way back in May, and Glen has been taunting Rod for weeks. It seems both men are ready to reignite this feud"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Rod has made this a "Climbing the Heavens" Match. For us sane people, that just means its a cage match. However the only way to win is to climb out the cage, no pinfalls, no submissions, and no escaping through the side door"[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this Segment: F[/COLOR][/B]
[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG]...[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RodTodd.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="2"]Match 2: Glen Ward VS Rod 'The God' Todd [COLOR="darkred"]"Climbing the Heavens" Rules Cage Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Glen Ward came out after Rod 'The God' Todd wearing the robes that he has been taunting Todd with for the last couple of weeks and sporting a large cut to his head from going through the car window at the last show Both men locked up and beat upon each other for what felt like forever, neither man trying for an early escape. Glen took Rod to the cage wall and started grating his face against it causing blood to be shed. Rod touched his face and looked at the blood before becoming enraged. Rod flew at Glen and locked in the God Complex. He held it for over a minute whilst Glen was screaming. Glen tried tapping but Rod wouldn't let go. Glen eventually managed to grab the cage wall and rotate himself enough to kick free but you could tell that he had almost nothing left. Rod threw him into a turnbuckle and suplexed him off the top of it. Glen was down and looked like he wasn't getting up anytime soon. Rod stood over Glen wiped the blood on his face and marked Glens face with a "+" Rod then easily climbed over and out of the cage [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Winner: Rod 'The God' Todd Match Length: 14:44 Match Rating: C-[/B][/COLOR]
A video plays showing how Adam Matravers and Jack Giedroyc have been trying to destroy each other. From tagging together to kickstart the tag division through to the Lethal Lockdown match that hospitalised Jamie Anderson. It ends with shots of both Adam and Jack hitting there finisher on the other [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this Segment: C[/COLOR][/B] [B][CENTER] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/IMG]...[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JackGiedroyc.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="2"]Match 3: Adam Matravers (C) VS Jack Giedroyc [COLOR="DarkRed"]PWA Championship Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] The fans waited holding the breath while we delayed the entrances. Jack Giedroyc entered first getting massive cheers off the fans followed by Adam Matravers to massive boo's and even the odd cheer. They stared at each other for what felt like the longest time until the bell sounded. Adam Matravers flew at Jack Giedroyc and started pounding upon him. Jack then promptly avoided a fist and took Adam down to the mat. Back and forth both men went. Neither man letting up upon the other. Both men knowing that they fellow stable members would be watching in the back. The ten minute mark passed and both men were started to look tired. They had tried everything against the other and neither was staring down. "JACK!!!" It was Phoebes voice. Jack Giedroyc frantically tried looking around while keeping an eye on Adam Matravers. "Is this thing working" a voice proclaimed The screen lit up to show a very shakey view of the parking lot. The camera panned around the parking lot and finally settled on Phoebe. She was beaten, bloody and tied up and behind her stood Donny Damage. "Hey Jack. Nice women you have here. She tastes good. Its time this ended all right. Your women is ours. You are ours. Unless you decide to join us you will never see her again" Jack Giedroyc growled and darted out the ring promptly followed by Adam Matravers. The cameramen tried there best to follow but lost them around a corner. On screen Donny Damage is seen bundling Phoebe Plumridge into the back of the car when you here a door burst open. Its Jack Giedroyc. Donny Damage shuts the boot/trunk and jumps in the car. Suddenly Adam Matravers appears and smashes Jack across the back with a steel pipe. Again, and again, and again.. The person with the camera comes close to Adam Matravers and takes the hand with the pipe stopping any further blows. The camera falls to the side allowing the audience to see it was Stephanie Hazel filming the whole thing. Adam grabs her around the waist and they kiss accidently dropping the camera. It lands looking at a blooded defeated Jack Giedroyc. The ref still standing in the ring then calls the double count out as the show ends [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Winner: Double Count Out Match Length: 14:39 Match Rating: C+ for the match & D for the aftermath[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][B]Final Rating C[/B][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE] [QUOTE]O.O.C. I certainly tried to pull out all the stops on this show. While there were less matches than i would have liked, i tried using announcers to plug a gap and i liked how it went. What i also need is a couple more storylines. Originally i think i had 3 running. The womens feud, the TV title feud and the main event feud. Over the course of things, these 3 all wound up being combined into this stable war i have going on. And since then i have spent too much screen time on just the one storyline. To counter it we now have the Todd/Ward feud again and i have an idea for 2 more when i get to TEW 07. 1 more in game month left. 4 shows, 1 final PPV. Any thought on how it will end?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/pwalogo.png[/img] [SIZE="5"]"Episode 17 - Boiling point"[/SIZE] Filmed at The Princess Hall Wednesday 3rd October 2010 Attendance: 1,852 Viewers: 222[/CENTER] The show kicks off with a video highlighting the Main Event at Down at the Docks. It shows the abduction of Phoebe Plumridge and the brutal beatdown of Jack Giedroyc [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this segment: C[/COLOR][/B]
Adam B and Kevin Jordan are at the announcers table: [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"Hello everybody and welcome to PWA. And what a show we have for you tonight. My co-announcer here is still fuming over what happened just a few short days ago at Down at the Dock"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Your damn right i am. I used to respect Adam Matravers. He came into this company to help out a friend and now look at him. His ego is totally out of control. School headmaster my arse, he is more the school bully"[/I] [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"Do you blame him really. Your trying to elevate talented people around you and the primates keep doing something stupid like injuring people. Do i need to remind you that Jamie Anderson hasn't been seen since Honour be Damned"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Accidents happen Kevin. Its a part of wrestling. That why they air those "Do not try this at home" vignettes during the adverts. Anyway, tonights first event features one half of our two former tag team champions, Walter Morgan and Rolling Johnny Stones"[/I] [B]Kevin[/B]: [I]"Thats right. Lets not forget that Johnny Stones was part of the team that took the gold away from Walter Morgan. Surely thats gotta be in his mind"[/I] [B]Adam[/B]: [I]"Lets see as the match is starting right now"[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this segment: C[/COLOR][/B]
[B][CENTER][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JohnnyStones.jpg[/img][COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/WalterMorgan.jpg[/img] Match 1: Rolling Johnny Stones Vs Walter Morgan[/CENTER][/B] Not a bad match between the pair of them to kick off the show. Rolling Johnny Stones pinned Morgan for the win. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Winner: Rolling Johnny Stones Match Length: 5:52 Match Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RodTodd.jpg[/img][/CENTER] Rod 'The God' Todd is in the ring: [I]"As it was decreed, so shall it pass. The heathen Glen Ward was shown the error of his ways as i accended to heaven. I truely am Gods Chosen. However God is not without mercy and i shall be giving Glen Ward a chance to beg for forgiveness soon enough"[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this segment: D[/COLOR][/B]
[B][CENTER][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BarryGriffin.jpg[/img][COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JoseThompson.jpg[/img] Match 2: Barry Griffin Vs Joss Thompson[/CENTER][/B] Barry Griffin seems to have found his niche defeating Joss Thompson by pinfall. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Winner: Barry Griffin Match Length: 5:35 Match Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/bosscopy.png[/IMG][/CENTER] PWA Owner Adam B heads out from behind the announcers table to address the crowd, looking far more muscular than ever and sporting hair. [I]"You know what the great thing about being the boss is.. You can make any match that you want without caring what people think. At Down at the Docks, Donny Damage beat upon Phoebe Plumridge and abducted her. While we later recovered her, she is quite shaken up and taking a few weeks off. She very politely "asked" for a match to be arranged for Donny Damage and im gonna honour that request. Tonight it will be Donny Damage Vs Stevie Stoat AND Jeff Nova"[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this segment: C-[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE]o.o.c. For those of you that read the last post, for some reason at first i wrote it was Stevie Stoat that took Phoebe. It wasn't and i have gone back and fixed the typos[/QUOTE]
[B][CENTER][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DonnyDamage.jpg[/img][COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/StevieStoat.jpg[/img][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JeffNova.jpg[/img] Match 3: Donny Damage Vs Stevie Stoat & Jeff Nova Handicap Match[/CENTER][/B] Jeff Nova and Stevie Stoat took turns tagging in and out remaining as fresh as they could while they took turns beating Donny Damage. Finally Jeff Nova locked in the World's Strongest Bear Hug and Donny Damage tapped out. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Winner: Stevie Stoat & Jeff Nova Match Length: 5:45 Match Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/img][/CENTER] Adam Matravers appears at the top of the ramp and heads to the ring to meet Adam B: [B]Matravers[/B]: [I]"Hold on a minute there skippy. If you have a problem with me, bring it up with me. Dont use some muscle to do the job"[/I] [B]Adam B[/B]: [I]"Im sick of your attitude and im sick of your school. Im offically disbanding it as of right now."[/I] [B]Matravers[/B]: [I]"You think thats gonna solve things. Its not. I AM PWA. I have made more defences of this championship than anyone else before me and there is nothing that you can say or do that is going to stop me"[/I] [B]Adam B[/B]: [I]"Oh you think so. What if i told you that as well as disbanding your school, i have also decided to VACATE the PWA Championship. I dont care if you were scheduled to defend it later tonight."[/I] [B]Matravers:[/B] [i]"Vacate my title. Thats what you think"[/i] Adam Matravers takes the belt off his shoulders and clocks Adam B straight in the face. Donny Damage climbs back into the ring and they both stomp on him before hitting a double team move on the boss. [B]Matravers[/B]: "Donny.. Take the trash out back. I have a title to defend" [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Rating for this segment: E for the arguement, C- for the title vacation and C- for the attack[/COLOR][/B]
[B][CENTER][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AdamMatravers.jpg[/img][COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/img] Match 4: Adam Matravers Vs Glen Ward [COLOR="DarkRed"]"PWA Championship" Match ????[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] Adam Matravers showed Glen Ward that Glen wasn't ready for main event action just yet. Howver Matravers got unexpected help in the form of Rod 'The God' Todd. He charged in, screamed "PRAISE BE" and hit a new finisher (also called Praise Be. Lucky huh) and left Ward on the mat. Adam Matravers then went top rope, hitting the Mile High Moonsault and securing a win. [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Winner and "STILL" Champion: Adam Matravers Match Length: 10:45 Match Rating: C[/B][/COLOR] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Final Rating C[/SIZE][/B] Note: Adam B and Glen Ward apparently used too much[/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE]O.o.c. Who would have seen all this coming from one botched move in a tag match??[/QUOTE] *EDIT* damn did that really just take me almsot 2 hours to write up???

Originally from the first page of this thread. I try to keep it updated as best i can for any new readers [QUOTE][B]Previously in PWA:[/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Adam Matravers Vs Jack Giedroyc.[/COLOR][/B] Jack Giedroyc was teaming with the PWA Champion Adam Matravers in a series of matches to showcase a new tag division. However he missed his intended target and hit Matravers instead. Matravers took offense to this and spoke out about the slopiness involved in Giedroyc's matches. He enlists his former rival Jamie Anderson and forms the Matravers School of Excellence, and proceeds to train Anderson whilst interfering with Jack Giedroyc's matches. Giedroyc seeked revenge and joins with Stevie Stoat to fight back. Things escalate and spill into the TV title fight. TV Champion Donny Damage joins Matravers whilst Jeff Nova sides with Giedroyc. And both sides continue to clash. Jack Giedroyc tries to put an end to it at Honour Be Damned when he proposes that both sides meet in a Lethal Lock Down match. Adam Matravers agrees and the stage is set. However tragedy strikes when Jeff Nova manhandles Jamie Anderson in the match and Anderson goes down. Medical teams are called and Jamie Anderson is taken away to hospital. The match is declared a draw. Matravers School is then joined by PWA Womens champion Stephanie Hazel while Jack Giedroyc enlists the help of Matravers ex-fiancee Phoebe Plumridge. Both stables clash again over the newly formed Tag Team Cage Titles. With Matravers stealing a victory and claiming all the PWA titles for his stable. Finally PWA Owner Adam B has enough and decides to have one last match at Down at the Docks for the gold. This time however all stable members are banned from ringside. [B][COLOR="darkred"]Rod 'The God' Vs Glen Ward[/COLOR][/B] A feud from long ago has reawakened. After Honour be Damned, Rod 'The God' Todd challenged Stevie Stoat and won. He then went on to proclaim himself a man of God and that he was about to rise to the pinnacle in PWA. Enter Glen Ward. A man beaten by Todd and several occasions in the past. He takes every opportunity to poke fun at Todd's belief. Todd decides that he has had enough and gets a "Climbing the Heavens" Cage match scheduled for them both [COLOR="Red"]Updated up to page 8 post 118[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Thats should be everything you need to know before Down at the Docks

Not been that vocal of late on here, but I am still following this. General opinion- I think you are doing as well as you can with the roster you have and with it being a British fed. Unless you persuade Cliff 'Dark Angel' Wilson to return to the UK scene , I just can't see you getting higher than a B and that would have to be for an extraordinary show. Keep up the good work though. Nice to see you are making good use of Rod 'The God'...yes... I am marking out for a fictional wrestler. ;)

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;168347]Not been that vocal of late on here, but I am still following this. General opinion- I think you are doing as well as you can with the roster you have and with it being a British fed. Unless you persuade Cliff 'Dark Angel' Wilson to return to the UK scene , I just can't see you getting higher than a B and that would have to be for an extraordinary show. Keep up the good work though. Nice to see you are making good use of Rod 'The God'...yes... I am marking out for a fictional wrestler. ;)[/QUOTE] I've run 21CW in a couple plays of TEW2005. Rod is one of the few good wrestlers they start with. He's god the charisma and look to cut promos and also has enough skill to put on decent matches. With the rest of the roster that are part of PWA he should have no problem developing into a consistent main eventer. I'm interested to see what comes next. Its clear that soon PWA will be dominating the UK, so I expect he's going to have to expand to either Europe or somewhere in North America. Not sure how that will work though. I never got that far with 21CW.

[SIZE="5"][CENTER][B]Breaking News[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/VictoriaStone.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"]...[/COLOR][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Tahoma"]Rumours have been flying around the internet for a couple of weeks but now its been made official. North Of The Border Pro Wrestlings Victoria Stone has filed for divorce against Sean McFly. No reason has been given at this time although if rumours are to be believed then Sean McFly and Jenny Playmate have been more than just work colleagues. More details if and when we get them...[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

Archived