PWA: Started from nothing, Ending with everything

From [COLOR="Blue"]pwa.co.uk[/COLOR][QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]PWA Injury Report : Jamie Anderson[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/JamieAnderson2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/B] Yesterdays Honour Be Damned will be an event to be remember. Not for the event itself but for the ending to the main event. Former PWA Champion Jamie Anderson was facing off against Jeff Nova and was left down and out in the ring. Medical staff rushed to his aid and stretchered Anderson out of the arena. Anderson was taken to the nearest hospital and was found to have suffered a minor concussion and a slipped disk in his back putting him out of action for a few months. He claims that he has no memory of that evening or what Nova did to him. Jeff Nova declined to comment on the situation but Anderson mentor, Adam Matravers said that he would be addressing the issue at the next show. [I]PWA The TV Show is on Wednesday on ITV3 at midnight[/I][/QUOTE] Thats the last random post before the next show.. I promise

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 13 – “Aftermath”[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at The Princess Hall on Wednesday 3rd September 2010 Attendance: 1827 – ITV3 Viewers: 160[/B][/COLOR] The pre show ends and the main show starts. [B]Rating for this segment: B-, A* & E[/B] A music video is shown in tribute to Jamie Anderson. It shows some of Anderson’s previous matches all with slow motion effects and his injury at Honour Be Damned. The music played is Creeders "Your Sacrifice" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Adam Matravers, Donny Damage and Stephanie Hazel are heading to the ring, this time without any music playing. Matravers grabs a microphone: “[I]I just got back from the hospital seeing Jamie. At Honour Be Damned, Jamie suffered a slipped disk in his back and a concussion at the hands of Jeff Nova. This is exactly the reason why my school was created in the first place. To help wrestlers work on their abilities and stop jackasses from hitting some ill thought out move and injuring someone. But you know what makes matters worse. Jeff Nova hasn’t even checked to see how Jamie is. I spoke to Adam B and apparently Nova went clubbing after the show…[/I]” [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Jeff Nova’s music starts and cuts Matravers off mid sentence. Nova appears at the entrance ramp with a mike: “[I]You ever think that maybe I wanted to forget about what happened. I went out, got blind drunk, slept with some random women and really didn’t give a crap that night. How else could I have dealt with it.. I didn’t deliberately set out to hurt him. But it seems to me that he is just not ready to be in the ring with people of the calibre of Jack Giedroyc and myself. And because of YOU, he was out there. His injury is your fault.[/I]” [B]Rating for this segment: B-[/B] Adam B’s music then plays and out he walks. He takes the microphone off Nova and addresses them both: “[I]Whoa whoa whoa.. You remember where you are right.. Your standing in front of thousands and bitching at each other about who’s fault it is. And you know what.. Your taking up my airtime. So all of you get out of my ring right now so I can get a match started. Oh and to settle things. Jeff, your gonna face Adam Matravers in tonights main event. Him AND Donny Damage.. in a 1 on 2 handicap match up.[/I]" [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Morgan & Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Thompson & Stones [COLOR="DarkRed"]Tag Team Cage Title Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Joss Thompson and Rolling Johnny Stones seems more pyched up than ever after the win at Honour Be Damned. Morgan & Price tried to steal a win but couldn’t get one over the champs. Stones managed to get a pinfall over Morgan for the win. [B]Winners: Thompson & Stones Rating for this segment: D[/B]
The camera cuts backstage where we find Stevie Stoat warming up. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Stevie Stoat [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Rod ‘The God’ Todd[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] A return to singles action for Todd after a short absence. Stoat was still obviously tired from the Lethal Lock Down match but Todd was all fired up. Todd defeated Stevie Stoat with his new submission move God Complex. [B]Winner: Rod ‘The God’ Todd Rating for this segment: C[/B]
Phoebe Plumridge comes out with Jack Giedroyc for his match and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Barry Griffin [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jack Giedroyc[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Still trying to find a place for Barry Griffin on the roster. A decent match won by Giedroyc via a Crashing On. [B]Winner: Jack Giedroyc Rating for this segment: C+[/B]
Adam Matravers is out for his match and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers & Donny Damage[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] It was obvious right from the very start just how this match would end. Nova tried to fight back but just wound up constantly getting double teamed. Damage set Nova and and allowed Matravers to hit the Mile High Moonsault for the win. [B]Winners: Damage & Matravers Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][QUOTE][B]PWA Pure – Episode 1 Edgeware Hall Viewers: 243 Attendance: 1818[/B] Tim Reed defeated The Minor Annoyance in 5:50 by pinfall. (E) Joey Beauchamp defeated The Phoenix in 5:31 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. (C-) Keith Adams defeated Ali Bloxsome in 5:47 by pinfall. (C-) [B]Final Rating D[/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[I][B][SIZE="4"]A Telephone Conversation:[/SIZE][/B] "Hello..." "[COLOR="Sienna"]Its me[/COLOR]" "I was wondering when you were gonna get around to calling" "[COLOR="sienna"]Please dont make this any harder than it already is...[/COLOR]" "...Well in all fairness you did start this" "[COLOR="sienna"]Thats what im calling you about. This bad blood needs to end between us. I never should have let you go. Its obvious now that Stevie was just looking out for his own financial interests at the time and ditched me as soon as a better opportunity presented itself[/COLOR]" "I take it you have seen him on TV lately. Its nice to speak to a viewer" "[COLOR="sienna"]Will you stop that.. Your obviously more shrewd at business than me seeing just how far your company has grown in just a few years. I have a humble request of you. My company is dying, you have made sure of that. Will you please call off your dogs and let me try salvage something from this.[/COLOR]" "Salvage what.. You have almost no workers left, no money and you havent had a show in 3 months now" "[COLOR="sienna"]You bastard. What i want is to know that i tried my best to save it. Not to have it taken apart piece by piece in some vendetta[/COLOR]" "..........." "[COLOR="sienna"]Please, you have no idea just how much my company means to me[/COLOR]" "............. You did give me my big break into this industry. I could repay the favour by letting you have the remnants of your company. But dont even try attacking mine or you will have nothing left" "[COLOR="sienna"]Thank you, Thank you.. I owe you one[/COLOR]" "That may come sooner than you think. Remember that and i will be in touch" [B]*Click*[/I][/B]

[B][SIZE="4"]On PWA: The TV Show this week:[/SIZE][/B] [LIST] [*]Fresh from him win last week against Stevie Stoat, Rod 'The God' speaks out. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Stevie Stoat attempts to regain some momentum by taking on relative newcomer Barry Griffin. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]And the Main Event: A four way tag team match for Johnny Stones & Joss Thompsons Tag Team Cage Titles. The Contenders: [LIST] [*]Walter Morgan & Leo Price [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Jack Giedroyc & Jeff Nova [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Adam Matravers & Donny Damage [/LIST] [/LIST] [B][left][SIZE="3"]Tune in at Midnight on ITV3[/SIZE][/left][/B] [QUOTE][SIZE="1"]Oh and because i double posted i better let people know there is an entry behind this[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][B][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="Sienna"]Episode 14 - "Praise the..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at J Nike Leisuresport Complex on Wednesday 10th September In front of a crowd of 1862 fans and viewed on ITV3 by 170 people[/COLOR][/B] A video plays hyping tonights Main Event: Adam Matravers & Donny Damage VS Jack Giedroyc & Jeff Nova VS Johnny Stones & Joss Thompson VS Walter Morgan & Leo Price for the Tag Team Cage Titles [B]Rating for this Segment: C-[/B]
Rod 'The God' Todd is in the ring with a microphone. “[I]It was prophised that I would make my return to singles action last week and I did so with a resounding victory against Stevie Stoat last week. A man that the powers that be think should be showcasing this company. Well he is a false idol. And last week I started my pilgrimage to the summit of PWA. And if any think they can knock me down, then so step forth[/I]” [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] Music familiar to Todd plays and out steps Glen Ward. “[I]Remember me?[/I]” He then drops the mike and heads to the ring [B]Rating for this segment: E[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Rod ‘The God’ Todd [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Glen Ward[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] These two feuded for a while over the TV Title way back in May with Todd sneaking away with victories. However the feud got interrupted by Leo Price stealing the title away and the feud was never resolved. Todd gets straight back into it by getting Ward in the God Complex with the assistance of the ropes. Ward had no choice but to tap. [B]Winner: Rod ‘The God’ Todd Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Barry Griffin [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Stevie Stoat[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Phoebe Plumridge comes out with Stevie and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] A return to form after losing to Rod ‘The God’ Todd last week. Griffin did fairly well here so I may keep him around a while longer. [B]Winner: Stevie Stoat Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Joss Thompson & Johnny Stones [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan & Leo Price [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jack Giedroyc & Jeff Nova [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Adam Matravers & Donny Damage [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Tag Team Cage Title Match[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Matravers and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] Not such a bad match as i feared. The main eventers kept the midcarders from making the match look poor. Matravers group and Giedroyc's spent most of the match brawling occasionally switching when the midcarders looked tired. Thompson manages to throw Matravers down from the cage and attempts to get out the door, but Stephanie Hazel is there waiting for him. She "accidently" bumps the cage door sending it straight into him knocking him back where Donny Damage was. Damage grabs Thompson and locks in a submission. Thompson taps [B]Winners: Adam Matravers & Donny Damage Rating for this segment: C[/B] Having just picked up the victory, Adam Matravers and Donny Damage grab a mike: "Here at Matravers School of Excellence, we try to prove a point. And i think we have done that tonight. We now have every title here at PWA.. And theres not a damn thing you can do about it". [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] Adam Matravers and Donny Damage continue the celebration as they head towards backstage. That is until Jack Giedroyc gets in Matravers face. Matravers goes to lay Giedroyc out but Jack moves. A brawl breaks out as the show goes off the air. [B]Rating for this segment: C+[/B] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]Final Rating C-[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

From pwa.co.uk [QUOTE]PWA Pure Results Saturday 14th September 2010 at The Leisure Park Attendance: 1,898 Viewers: 247 Nuclear Heat defeated Ali Bloxsome in 7:04 when Nevada Nuclear defeated Ali Bloxsome by pinfall with a Mushroom Cloud. (D) Keith Adams defeated The Phoenix in 6:08 by pinfall. (D) Joey Beauchamp defeated Tim Reed in 5:56 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. (C-) Final Rating: D[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/tvshow2.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="sienna"]Episode 15 - "Took a While"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Wednesday 17th September 2010 In front of a crowd of 1958 fans and viewed on ITV3 by 186 people[/B][/COLOR] The show starts with Jeff Nova in the ring with a microphone: [I]“Ok I admit that I might not be the greatest at tag team wrestling but I sure as hell make an excellent TV Champion. Now I haven’t had my contractual rematch that I was promised. So I want it TONIGHT!”[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: B[/B] Stephanie Hazel appears at the top of the ramp: [I]“Seeing how you and Jack acted last week, my client wanted me to come out and tell you that he will meet you later tonight and, quote “Kick Your Arse” unquote”[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Rolling Johnny Stones [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Walter Morgan[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Each man was a member from a tag team at last weeks main event. So I thought some singles action might be good for them. Walter Morgan gets the pinfall over Rolling Johnny Stones. [B]Winner: Walter Morgan Rating for this segment: D[/B]
The cameras cut to backstage where we see Rod ‘The God’ having a laugh with some of the backstage crew [I]“So like I was saying, It was decided… by me of course… That I would use big words to try and confuse people into thinking that I was better than I am… And to prove JUST how good I am, I prance around in a robe pretending im a jedi”[/I] The camera swings around and under the robe is Glen Ward. [B]Rating for this segment: E[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Barry Griffin [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Joss Thompson[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] These two put on a fairly decent match. Enough for me to consider a possible feud between them. Thompson defeated Griffin in 9:55 with a Clean Cutter. [B]Winner: Joss Thompson Rating for this segment: C-[/B]
Adam B appears after the break in the ring: [I]“Tonight I think its about time I tried to restore a little order in this company. For weeks now people have been attacking others outside or after matches.. And it needs to stop.. So for tonights TV Championship match up, both Adam Matravers & Jack Giedroyc have been banned from the stadium”[/I] [B]Rating for this segment: E[/B]
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Donny Damage [SIZE="5"]VS[/SIZE] Jeff Nova [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]TV Championship Match[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out with Donny Damage and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: A*[/B] A good match between the two of them with Jeff Nova looking menacing throughout most of it. Donny Damage finally rallies and gets Nova in a pin, illegally using the ropes for leverage. Nova finally manages to break out just after the Ref counted 3 and he does not look happy. [B]Winner: Donny Damage Rating for this segment: B-[/B] Donny Damage is celebrating his victory in the ring. Jeff Nova runs in and attacks Donny Damage ... mid beating Adam Matravers runs in and makes the save by scaring Jeff Nova off. But Matravers was banned from the stadium. Just what will be the repercussions. Find out next week??? [B]Rating for this segment: C Final Rating C[/FONT][/B] [QUOTE][B]O.O.C[/B] Its a little lackluster but i need to get back into the swing of things[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B]PWA Pure [SIZE="1"](The Heat Type Show)[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Filmed at The Brighton Centre on Saturday 20th September 2010 In front of a crowd of 1986 and viewed on Continental Sports X1 by 237 fans[/COLOR][/B] The camera cuts backstage where we find The Phoenix warming up. [B]Rating for this segment: A[/B] The Phoenix defeated Nuclear Heat in 5:29 when The Phoenix hit a Phoenix Down against Insane Heat. [B]Rating for this segment: E[/B] Miss Information comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating for this segment: C-[/B] Nina The Psycho Ballerina defeated Miss Information in 4:50 when Miss Information was stripped. [B]Rating for this segment: D[/B] Keith Adams defeated Razor Valentine in 4:39 by pinfall. [B]Rating for this segment: C[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Final Rating: C-[/SIZE][/B]

Archived