hottest female valet/wrestler

panix04

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=cappyboy;160820]Exactly. The extremely casual definition that "hot" has in today's society cheapens the word to no end. When the cheap and tawdry can be just as hot or even more so than the sexy classic beauty, something's very wrong with the way the term is used. There is no proper use of "hot" that can equal sexy if it can apply to both Paris Hilton and Eva Longoria. Would I blow off a Paris or Britney in the heat of a hypothetical moment? Maybe. Maybe not. But I can guarantee you I wouldn't feel as lucky as if I scored a Hamada or a Longoria.[/QUOTE] Eva Longorio is a babe without doubt.

me and my best mates have what we refer to as a 'babe league' there are 60 women in total seperated into 6 groups of 10, every week everybody gives the women a score between 1-10 and at the end of 8 weeks we have promotions and relegations. It is interesting to note the differences in opinions, my yonger brother joins in and his scores are mainly dictated by who has the 'typical babe' facot, IE women who the press dictate are good looking. My best mate Matty tends to go for women with a good figure - Kelly Brook etc. Whereas i tend to base my opinion more on how pretty there face is - like Alisson Mack (she's far prettier than Kristin Kreuk imho)

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;161019]another good pick. becky's a looker. i prefer the plain nice girl as opposed to the surgery-having bleach blonde dime-a-dozen valet/female "wrestler" that sports entertainment has to offer.[/QUOTE] Not familar with Becky Bayless and every time I hear her name come up that saddens me. But I so agree with your assessment on the typical "diva" in sports entertainment. A classic example of being "hot" without being terribly sexy. That image has become so prevalent that its pretty much a cartoonish version of what's sexy. Like trying to stack Betty Boop up against Norah Jones.

I like the more fit woman, breast enhancement doesn't bother me, but the booty and legs have to be nice. I don't go for the Lita type looks, or the all breasts and nothing else (like half the Diva contestants this passed year). I was all for Layla El for example.... Far as wrestling, I like them to look like they can actually do something as well, which of course kind of leaves out the current look of Layla El, since they have her in very low cut shirts, etc.. The clothing by itself makes me think she can't do ANYTHING remotely competitive, while wearing such obsnene clothing (although I like to look at it, lol).

gotta be Mickie James, i liked her as Alexis Laree, she is the ultimate womens wrestler in my opinion, she can go not only with women, but men aswell, and doesnt seem lost like most other females do when they get in the ring with a dude. Wrestling aside, she has one hell of a body :D That's also why i despise Kenny :rolleyes:

You know dude, don't be so quick to dismiss Mae Young. I know time has been brutal to her. But I've heard she was quite attractive back in the Billy Wolfe days. Granted that was at least half a century ago. But because of her modern exploits, she may tend to get overlooked in this category from the historic perspective. Personally, of your recent three, I'd have to take Dawn Marie. Sable was always too plastic for my taste and her legs have turned to celery. And Torri, while appreciated as a former blue chipper skill-wise, is your classic overbuilt body. But speaking of classics, Dawn Marie is one too. The classic paradox of exceeding beauty being mixed with morally bankrupt voluptuary. Look up the phrase "guilty pleasure" in a dictionary of women and Dawn Marie's picture could easily be definition number 1.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;163370]I thought I might make the mistake and I did I meant to type Terri not Torri lol.[/QUOTE] Terri was hot, for sure. I liked her alot more then Torri. Torri to me is to inflated, and they push her too much on looks she really don't have. I mean, she's hot, if you were to see her going down the street, a real head turner, but the angles and such she is put into, always seem to make her out as hotter then other's that definately are steamingly hot. Candice Michelle for example.. She is not the best body around, or nothing like that, but she is just HOT by character. She has that "guilty pleasure" that was spoke of before, and putting her side by side with Torri, Candice would be most people's pick. Not because she has a better body, but because she "looks" like she knows exactly how to use it. Mickey James is nice, cuz of the girl next door look. However, I have to admit liking the Layla El look better. Kristal is hot as well, far as Smackdown. Just too skinny for me. To be honest, I liked Trish Stratus with that garden hose the best, lol.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;163385]Terri was hot, for sure. I liked her alot more then Torri. Torri to me is to inflated, and they push her too much on looks she really don't have. I mean, she's hot, if you were to see her going down the street, a real head turner, but the angles and such she is put into, always seem to make her out as hotter then other's that definately are steamingly hot. Candice Michelle for example.. She is not the best body around, or nothing like that, but she is just HOT by character. She has that "guilty pleasure" that was spoke of before, and putting her side by side with Torri, Candice would be most people's pick. Not because she has a better body, but because she "looks" like she knows exactly how to use it. Mickey James is nice, cuz of the girl next door look. However, I have to admit liking the Layla El look better. Kristal is hot as well, far as Smackdown. Just too skinny for me. To be honest, I liked Trish Stratus with that garden hose the best, lol.[/QUOTE] (I think the reference is to the other Torri, not Torrie Wilson - might be wrong though) I don't really agree with much of that as I think most people would choose Torrie Wilson over Candice Michelle 9 times out of 10, I however don't like either. What I do agree with [B]500%[/B] is Trish Stratus with that garden hose! :D

I think my problem with Torrie Wilson (not torri, sorry), is how "fake" she is. The hair is died, the assets are bought, etc.. Other then that she appears to be in great shape. I think I just have a Candice infatuation... I read some things about Candice, and am hoping some of it comes to light. For some reason it seems like the WWE are all of a sudden getting some movement in the womans division, umm... Real wrestling starting to come into it. Last nights' Krystal vs. Layla was ok, but don't think that's how I would have booked it (let alot of mistakes happen). The thing is, was they were doing some technical stuff. The Raw episode had me thinking, What the heck... No stripping or anything? Now two of their shows in a row, with the woman duking it out, and neither one having to strip the other, or anything, just straight up match's. Victoria vs. Mickey James is looking like it might gain some heat as well. Not sure if this is just a teaser (a one week thing/project/experiment, whatever), or if they are really going to legitimately try to make a woman's division that actually has some action, not just flesh to it. I remember McMahan's viewpoint on it. He said something to the extent of not having alot of place's for females to be able to harness their skills, and therefore, it's hard to make them legitimate wrestlers. However, I also heard the WWE has all the sudden hired some woman with "real" talent... I guess Remi might be rubbing off on me, in that I am actually wanting to see a legitimate womans division that's done more seriously. I am hoping for tag team stuff to happen as well. MNM is back on the block, etc. What I think I might be seeing is WWE's way of fighting a war with TNA, without saying a thing about it. All the sudden TNA is getting alot more gimmicky and "showy", far as angles, etc... and WWE all of a sudden is having tag team match's, women wrestling, and pretty good match's that are not only entertaining, but somehow are getting a bit of skill into it... Bah, Smackdown was good to me last night, because I just got done watching the Bret Hart vs. Sean Michaels match.. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it. Was really sweet, I have all these match's that were bought for me for christmas, that I have not watched them all yet, and what I expected did not happen. The Hogan vs. Warrior was bad, but I expected Hart to out wrestle Sean, and Sean have to resort to high flying types of moves to catch Bret off guard... Boy did I have it wrong. Michaels bassically out wrestle'd Hart, very technical fight, and very much a great match.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;163389]I think my problem with Torrie Wilson (not torri, sorry), is how "fake" she is. The hair is died, the assets are bought, etc.. Other then that she appears to be in great shape. I think I just have a Candice infatuation... [/quote] But how fake is Candice?! Fake breasticles and more makeup than a Maybelline factory! Plus if you read about when anyone's been to see her at signings and the like they all say she looks better on TV. I think she looks like a drag queen personally..... :eek: [quote=djthefunkchris]I read some things about Candice, and am hoping some of it comes to light. For some reason it seems like the WWE are all of a sudden getting some movement in the womans division, umm... Real wrestling starting to come into it. Last nights' Krystal vs. Layla was ok, but don't think that's how I would have booked it (let alot of mistakes happen). The thing is, was they were doing some technical stuff.[/quote] Last night was the first time i've watched either Smackdown or Raw in over a month, and I only watched the last half hour or so. I thought Krystal vs Layla was much better than I expected it to be due to the technical aspect. Layla impressed me too at how little training she's had and pulled off a better match than Christy Hemme or Ashley ever did in the same timeframe. Christy putting on a stern expression whilst raising her fists up to 'fight' always had me in fits of laughter! :D [quote=djthefunkchris]Victoria vs. Mickey James is looking like it might gain some heat as well. Not sure if this is just a teaser (a one week thing/project/experiment, whatever), or if they are really going to legitimately try to make a woman's division that actually has some action, not just flesh to it.[/quote] I could never understand why Victoria wasn't involved more in the Women's Championship scene because she had some great matches with Trish in the past. Then she disappeard for ages, then returned as an enforcer for Torrie and Candice, then vanished again. Whilst others would probably put Mickie James as the top women's wrestler in WWE at the moment, i'd give that spot to Victoria.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;163389]I remember McMahan's viewpoint on it. He said something to the extent of not having alot of place's for females to be able to harness their skills, and therefore, it's hard to make them legitimate wrestlers. However, I also heard the WWE has all the sudden hired some woman with "real" talent...[/QUOTE] Last year, the 'E signed Takako Inoue to a development contract and sent her to training. Not to learn how to wrestle (she's an AJW graduate) but to water her style down to fit the WWE's style (which they erroneously termed 'American women's wrestling style'). Her name upon her debut, I'm guessing, is going to be Takashi since WWE copyrighted that name the day after they signed her. [QUOTE=djthefunkchris;163389]I guess Remi might be rubbing off on me, in that I am actually wanting to see a legitimate womans division that's done more seriously. I am hoping for tag team stuff to happen as well. MNM is back on the block, etc.[/QUOTE] I have that effect on people. I'm like a fungus. :p But seriously, while I'd like to see a legit women's division in a major promotion, I also realize the limitations involved. According to WWE (and their marketing department), their fanbase isn't interested in seeing real women's wrestling. They want eye candy so that's what Vince gives them. When SHIMMER blows up (and they will), Vince will be quick to start hiring a half dozen or so real women's wrestlers (nevermind the fact that he already has about 8 under contract right now). Of course, he won't necessarily go after the best workers of the time since they generally don't have the kind of boobs he likes on women's workers. But it's a start. As for the Victoria-Mickie thing, I think it's sad that they only bring Lisa Marie out when they're in a pinch. With Lita gone, there are no more heels on the women's side of Raw. Except Victoria. If they were smart, they'd move Jillian Hall from Smackdown (since she can actually wrestle) and have her back up Victoria. Melina isn't a wrestler anymore, she's a valet (which puts her in the same class with Candice and Torrie and Maria, who were never wrestlers to begin with). Or, bring Beth Phoenix back up and pair her with Victoria (seeing how her storyline with Mickie was interrupted by her injury) and bring Jillian over to back up Mickie. And I'd wholeheartedly agree with 'Taker. Victoria IS the best wrestler on WWE's roster right now, hands down. There's a reason she's always the one to wrestle dark matches with "prospects" and tryouts, just as Nora Greenwald and Lisa Moretti did before her. I saw the Layla-Kristal match on Smackdown and while I wasn't impressed by the quality of the match, I was impressed with the skill level Layla displayed. Given the fact that she didn't know a hip toss from a fanny pack a few months ago, she seems to be developing fairly quickly. I just don't get the line of thinking WWE seems to follow. Instead of hiring workers that already know how to work, they hire so-called fitness models and try to teach them how to wrestle. You'd think there was a shortage of beautiful women on the independent circuit. Hell, sign April Hunter. She has the body type and look Vince usually salivates over.....and she can actually wrestle!

Glad to see that i'm not the only one who thinks Victoria is the best female wrestler in WWE! I know some will disagree and say Mickie James is better but from what i've seen she makes far too many mistakes and the flow of the match is lost. I'm by no means an authority on women's wrestling, I haven't seen "Alexis Laree" wrestle for example, so I can only comment on what i've seen. For all I know Alexis Laree is a great wrestler but I haven't been impressed by watching Mickie James. I'm also happy that i'm not the only one who noticed that Layla seemed to be doing so well in such a short space of time. There's definitely potential there so I hope if she's booked correctly and trains hard that we'll see her as a potential champion in future. (Plus she's English so Woooo! ;)) [quote=Remianen]Instead of hiring workers that already know how to work, they hire so-called fitness models and try to teach them how to wrestle.[/quote] Agreed. Quite worrying that it's been reported than John Laurinaitias has been told to hire 10 to 15 more models. :rolleyes: Does anyone know the reasoning behind the release of Gail Kim? When I saw her debut match with WWE I was left with my mouth wide open as it was something completely different to what I was used to seeing. As i've just said, i'm not an expert on women's wrestling but I do know there are great women wrestlers out there so i'd like to see them put on a big stage like only the 'E can. I don't mind the occasional bikini contest or bra and panties match (I am a man afterall!) but it would be nice to see them wrestle more often. And I don't mean in jelly or anything gimmicky either! :D

I've seen "Alexis Laree" when she worked for WEW and, her work as Mickie is a lot more polished. Alexis Laree was VERY green but had obvious potential. Her style in the 'E is a lot more toned down (she did a lot of flying as Alexis, for example). In a match against Valentina that made Alexis look like Moolah, experience wise, she showed a lot of ability that largely overcame some really shoddy officiating (WEW uses eye candy referees who often find themselves out of position and/or otherwise taking away from the actual match). But WWE's style is heavily watered down so her ability to show more of 'Alexis' would probably be forbidden.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;163389]I think my problem with Torrie Wilson (not torri, sorry), is how "fake" she is. The hair is died, the assets are bought, etc.. Other then that she appears to be in great shape. I think I just have a Candice infatuation... [/QUOTE] I can certainly understand that. But I was always inclined to give Torrie Wilson a pass on the fakery. The points you raised are all technically true and are marks against her. But she's also projected herself well in the roles she's been given. Basically Wilson to my mind is a prime example of a "But she's got a great personality" chick who isn't classically ugly. Plus, if we have any soap fans here, Torrie Wilson reminds me of Molly Stanton as the original Charity on Passions. Despite Charity being all sweet, demure and "pretty" rather than "sexy", the resblemence was strong enough to where Torrie Wilson could have been Stanton's vamp of a sister. A connection I made amused note of regularly in my soap circle. So I may not lust for Torrie Wilson due to the fakery. But I can hardly bash her for it either.

Archived