T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm wondering forlan... would dropping Sunday Night Heat effect anything at all in a positive way? Cause if the RAW brand only has the one show to worry about it might help them out a bit.

I'd rather take on Adams suggestions tomorrow than try messing about by myself. And may i say, 4 people yesterday and 5 today, i wont name name because im not ahrsh but pm'ing me asking for the data seriously pisses me off, DONT DO IT

[QUOTE=forlan;189942]I'd rather take on Adams suggestions tomorrow than try messing about by myself. And may i say, 4 people yesterday and 5 today, i wont name name because im not ahrsh but pm'ing me asking for the data seriously pisses me off, DONT DO IT[/QUOTE] adam already said that 'B' shows like heat/velocity shouldnt be in the game as the game engine isnt designed for them to run properlly

I think there should be an option added to the game, a simple A show, B show. I'm pretty sure it's been in before. Even if someone doesn't want to current Heat/Velocity shows, there were shows like Superstars and WCW Saturday Night that were significantly more importent then the current B shows.

In amongst all the crazy goings on I feel not enough love was shown for the return to the forum world of Tim Vickers, once a loyal servant of T-Zone, the good old days when Phil was a flea in his ear trying to convert him to the darkside (RaveX). That worm was not for turning and until his retirement he sat proudly alongside me at the top of T-Zone (TEW Zone as it was then known) mountain. It is for that reason that i would like to open the ViVi memorial wing of this thread. *Now thats going off topic...bitches haha*

Guest Acenate Prophet
Big Ups Yo: I just want to give mad props to Adam for helping out the TEW community in this instance and of course to forlan and all you other contributors for the continued mod work. Not everybody who plays the game and mods like this posts on the boards but we do appreciate them.

Hey, everybody is talking about update 1.3, but for some reason I cant find it. What gives? Sorry to take this off topic. I really hope that the recomendations that Adam give you Forlan helps out a lot. Also Im sorry that I have not been able to test some more but I have been working my ASS off at work so I just dont have the time.

I know about 10% of the story but something about, he always claimed to work for a canadian wrestling company called FLI or something, and it had something to do with the Rougeaus or someone like that and it turned out that it was not true. Don't take that for gospel though, like I said, thats just what I pieced together.

His Wikipedia page was deleted (probably because he wrote it himself), but you can read the Google cache version of it [URL="http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:0Di2IfZWLCAJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Parent+phil+parent+wikipedia"]here[/URL]. Explains the whole thing, and.... yeah. Who writes their own Wiki?

[QUOTE=forlan;190117]Long story short he lied about his whole life, made up a wreslting promotion he worked for and all other nonsense. end of, now get back on topic[/QUOTE] I am from Montreal and Jacques Rougeau really owns a wrestling "promotion" more like a school where he helds event once in a while but it's called Lutte International 2000

Archived