World Wrestling Federation: From Montreal To Attitude

[CENTER][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/wwfcom.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PRESENTS[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/raw.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]PREVIEW[/B][/SIZE] Last week in WWF Raw Is War we saw Owen Hart earn his place in the Main Event of Wrestlemania at the expense of Stone Cold Steve Austin, but this week they are teammates as they are set to challenge the New Age Outlaws for the WWF Tag Team titles. DX seem confident that this "superteam" won't be able to co-exist and the Outlaws belts are not in jeopardy; but with both Hart and Austin's passion for title gold at an all time high, will they be able to work together long enough to win the belts? Speaking of Stone Cold Steve Austin, word has it that a representative of the Board Of Directors has a proposition for him regarding Wrestlemania. The details are sketchy but this issue is sure to gain for light by the time Raw Is War goes off air. Last week also saw the death of Rocky Maivia and the birth of "The Rock". This new incarnation of the Nation Of Domination member will be given his debut against the man he left bloodied and battered last week with the help of a lead pipe, Ken Shamrock. Will the Worlds Most Dangerous Man gain a measure of revenge against The Rock, or will Rocky follow up his claim he is the most electrifying and baddest SOB in the company? The Undertaker made a dramatic return two weeks ago, and since then has set his sights on his Half Brother Kane. The Deadman will tonight participate in his first match since his return, taking on The Baddest Man In The Nation, Faarooq. DX member Triple H last week warned Mankind not to set into a world he couldn't comprehend when challenged to a match at Wrestlemania. After threatening he will live to regret the challenge, surely Mankind must watch his back against a faction with a track record for taking things too far. Speaking of DX, sources indicate we will see the first "D-Generation X Productions" film since December at tonights show. Always a source of both entertainment and controversy, the latest installment of the films is guaranteed to be a must watch. Particularly as this one is expected to be filmed live! After Taz prevented Jerry "The King" Lawler from continuing his assault on TAKA Michinoku and threatened to end his undefeated streak, Vince McMahon has set up a match between the two competitors. Both are undefeated since their returns; so who's streak will end: the thug from Brooklyn or the wily veteran from Memphis? In two other matches scheduled for Raw, it will be face vs face as TAKA Michinoku defends his Light-Heavyweight title against Chavo Guerrero, and the young team of Edge & Christian will take on the team they have targeted since their debuts, the Legion Of Doom. New WWF signing, the legendary Dusty Rhodes is also scheduled to make an appearance on Raw Is War. [B][U]Scheduled Matches[/U][/B] Ken Shamrock faces The Rock WWF Tag Team Champions will take on Stone Cold Steve Austin and Owen Hart with their belts on the line Legion Of Doom vs Edge & Christian Taz is up against Jerry "The King" Lawler in the King Of The Court Open Challenge TAKA Michinoku defends the Light-Heavyweight title against Chavo Guerrero Faarooq takes on The Undertaker [U][B]In Other News[/B][/U] [LIST] [*]Following the expiry of his contract, Vader has now left the company [*]Ken Shamrock has signed a two year exlusive extension with the World Wrestling Federation. His contract was due to expire in less than a month [*]Young Great Lakes worker Ace Steel has signed for the WWF in a developmental deal [/LIST][/CENTER]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;202330]I don't usually have the ime to keep up with these but I'll definitely try with this one Keefmoon. Good job so far, cool back story.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mad5226;202321]I don't think they are bad at all man. I really like it. It's a fairly quick easy read. You're really doin a good job[/QUOTE] Sorry guys, I only just saw that you had left feedback, sorry about that! Thanks for the kind words, I hope to continue putting on stuff you like, and keep the feeback (positive or negative) coming! :)

keefy esquire, this goes from strength to strength. Great one week, perfect the next. That last show is brilliant. I love, absolutely, absolutely, abolutely.... ssssssss..... love the nasty Goldust and Jarrett confrontation. Jarrett and Goldust are a match made in heaven... not in that respect, but you get where I'm going with this. I am real glad to see Owen go over too. It was well booked in the sense that Steve Austin was kept strong, but most importantly, Owen Hart is going to Wrestlemania! I hope Mr "I don't sweat nothing for no one" slaps the Tazmission on the King too.

[B][U]Scheduled Matches[/U][/B] Ken Shamrock faces The Rock Prediction: I think it makes sense for the Rock to go over here to propel the new look as something the fans should be worthy of caring for. Or hating. WWF Tag Team Champions will take on Stone Cold Steve Austin and Owen Hart with their belts on the line Prediction: I'll go with the King of Harts and Stone Cold Steve Austin, I think the whole we can't exist together saga could go better with them having to bind together more often to defend the belts. Could even get to the point ala in WCW where Sting and The Giant were champions, Sting went Wolfpack and the Giant nWo Hollywood, and of course they faced off in singles competition for Sting to win the title and choose Big Kev as his new tag team champion partner. Of course, Sting should have been main eventing still at that stage instead of the big orange jurassic pythoned monster, but that's another story. Legion Of Doom vs Edge & Christian Prediction: Edge & Christian, I sense by interference by the other partner followed by a cheap roll up. Taz is up against Jerry "The King" Lawler in the King Of The Court Open Challenge Prediction: Being the WWF, I thnk Lawler probably has to get the win here, to further incense Taz and build their fued. TAKA Michinoku defends the Light-Heavyweight title against Chavo Guerrero Prediction: Given the way TAKA was jobbed out to Lawler, and the way Chavo went over Vader, I'm going to go with Pepe's mate. Faarooq takes on The Undertaker Prediction: I expect Kane to get involved here, but he won't stop Undertaker. Great card, a lot of different options. That, great execution, and continually promoting new talent to the upper card is the key to being a great booker in my book - to me you've got that and then some. Keep it up! :)

[QUOTE=tristram;202766]keefy esquire, this goes from strength to strength. Great one week, perfect the next. That last show is brilliant. I love, absolutely, absolutely, abolutely.... ssssssss..... love the nasty Goldust and Jarrett confrontation. Jarrett and Goldust are a match made in heaven... not in that respect, but you get where I'm going with this. I am real glad to see Owen go over too. It was well booked in the sense that Steve Austin was kept strong, but most importantly, Owen Hart is going to Wrestlemania! I hope Mr "I don't sweat nothing for no one" slaps the Tazmission on the King too.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=tristram;202768][B][U]Scheduled Matches[/U][/B] Ken Shamrock faces The Rock Prediction: I think it makes sense for the Rock to go over here to propel the new look as something the fans should be worthy of caring for. Or hating. WWF Tag Team Champions will take on Stone Cold Steve Austin and Owen Hart with their belts on the line Prediction: I'll go with the King of Harts and Stone Cold Steve Austin, I think the whole we can't exist together saga could go better with them having to bind together more often to defend the belts. Could even get to the point ala in WCW where Sting and The Giant were champions, Sting went Wolfpack and the Giant nWo Hollywood, and of course they faced off in singles competition for Sting to win the title and choose Big Kev as his new tag team champion partner. Of course, Sting should have been main eventing still at that stage instead of the big orange jurassic pythoned monster, but that's another story. Legion Of Doom vs Edge & Christian Prediction: Edge & Christian, I sense by interference by the other partner followed by a cheap roll up. Taz is up against Jerry "The King" Lawler in the King Of The Court Open Challenge Prediction: Being the WWF, I thnk Lawler probably has to get the win here, to further incense Taz and build their fued. TAKA Michinoku defends the Light-Heavyweight title against Chavo Guerrero Prediction: Given the way TAKA was jobbed out to Lawler, and the way Chavo went over Vader, I'm going to go with Pepe's mate. Faarooq takes on The Undertaker Prediction: I expect Kane to get involved here, but he won't stop Undertaker. Great card, a lot of different options. That, great execution, and continually promoting new talent to the upper card is the key to being a great booker in my book - to me you've got that and then some. Keep it up! :)[/QUOTE] Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Worryingly, when I just turned my computer on, I went to read your diary before looking at my own... so obviously your opinion means a lot to me. I especially was pleased with your very last comment of the predictions post, that is exactly what I'm trying to do so it is great if you have noticed it. I'm quite pleased with the way things are too, to be honest. I think the weird and bizare Goldust and the proud, traditional Southern boy Jeff Jarrett are so different they have every reason to feud. And I could just imagine Taz getting p/o'd with Lawler as Lawler is about 48 years old now (I think) but taking up time that the younger guys could be using. Thanks again and I hope to continue impressing you. :)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]The World Wrestling Federation Presents[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/raw.gif[/IMG] Live from the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia in front of a crowd of 8,587. [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Patriot_center_logo.gif[/IMG] [/CENTER] A video is played recapping the end of last weeks Raw Is War Main Event, in which Owen Hart was officially made the Number One Contender to the WWF Title at Wrestlemania. There is the usual pyrotechnic display, and the camera pans what seems to be a pretty hot audience. Hot as in vocal. Not attractive. Not that they aren't attractive... meh... you get the point. [B]JR: [/B]The Road To Wrestlemania rolls into Fairfax, Virginia, and Jim, we have one of the biggest Raw Is War events I can ever remember. [B]Cornette: [/B]JR, this is basically a free pay-per-view! Nowhere else in the world will you see this level of wrestlers in such high profile matches for free. This is the future right here, baby! Howard Finkel is in the ring. [B]Fink:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you; a living legend, a former NWA United States champion, NWA Tag Team Champion, NWA World Heavyweight champion, and has competed in legendary feuds with the likes of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and Terry Funk, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes! The fans give Dusty an amazing reception. Everyone is on their feet clapping and Dusty is visibly emotional with the reaction. Once in the ring, and after the cheering has quietened, he speaks; [B]Dusty: [/B]Babah, dat weaction was twuly phenominal, thank you. I, da Amewican Dweam, am just so gwateful... Jeff Jarrett interrupts to very, very heavy booing. [B]Jeff:[/B] Dusty, it's great to see you again. It really is. And I would be more than happy to let you bask in this great reaction the fans of Halifax, Virginia are giving you. [B]JR:[/B] It's Fairfax, idiot. [B]Cornette:[/B] Shh, Double J is talking. [B]Jeff[/B]: But I was hoping to ask you a couple of questions, if you don't mind? [B]Dusty[/B]: Mmmokay. [B]Jeff:[/B] You were a great wrestler in your day, but you weren't a great father, were ya? I mean, look at your son, who I believe hasn't arrived at the arena yet. The guy is a freak. He should be put in an asylum, or at very least a circus. Surely you can't be proud of him? [B]Dusty: [/B]I am damn pwoud of ma kid, and he's a damn ssssight better westler dan you will ever be! [I]The crowd pops.[/I] [B]Jeff: [/B]That's just a flat out lie, but we'll skate past that. What about his taste in women? I mean, look at his wife; the cheap ***** came back last week, smoking a cigar and getting her bazooka's out first time of asking. You can't approve, surely? [B]Dusty:[/B] What ma son does is ma son's business, not mind, not yours. [B]Jeff: [/B]I doubt that is true, 'cos I'm pretty sure your son is part of your business. Let me demonstrate... Out of nowhere, Jarrett cheap shots Dusty, who takes the punch, then tackles Jarrett to the ground, damn near crushing him. However, the younger and considerably leaner Jarrett slips away and starts wailing on him, before getting up and locking in the Figure Four Leg Lock, forcing the legend to tap furiously. [B]JR:[/B] What a no good son-of-a-*****! [B]Cornette:[/B] Language, JR! [B]JR:[/B] I know, dammit, and I apologise to the viewers, but that Jeff Jarrett is a horrible person, beating up a legend knowing full well his son hasn't arrived yet. I hope Goldust kicks his *** when he gets here. ------------------------------------------------------ [B] [CENTER][CENTER]King Of The Court Open Challenge Taz vs Jerry "The King" Lawler[/CENTER][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Taz.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JerryLawler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Despite these two not having good chemistry (which isn't a surprise as they are so ridiculously different in almost every way) they put on an entertaining match. The King plays the role of the manipulative veteran, using every trick in the book, and Taz plays the angry, stiff young man trying to make an example out of a legend. Around the 9 minute mark, however, Taz throws The King out of the ring, who lands awkwardly and instantly goes limp. Paramedics rush to ringside immediately to assist him, while the referee has no choice but to count him out. [B]Winner: Taz by count out in 9:26 Rating: B[/B] As soon as Taz is declared the winner, The King suddenly leaps to his feet, grins, and points to his head, indicating he just outsmarted Taz by not allowing him the chance to beat him. The King walks back to the backstage area, but Taz runs after him and jumps on his back, locking in the Tazmission. Lawler immediately falls to the floor and taps furiously, until he passes out. -------------------------------------------------------- The camera cuts backstage to show Stone Cold pulling up in a pick up truck. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is standing by and tries to talk to him, but Austin just starts punching him, and throws him into a wall. Dutch Mantell then approaches him for an interview. [B]Dutch: [/B]Steve, what did you just do?! [B]Austin:[/B] I just whooped his ***, and that is number one off my checklist. You see, good ol' Stone Cold is pretty ****ed off right now, 'cos everybody knows I earnt that damn title shot at the Rumble, and again at No Way Out in my home state. Just 'cos Owen decides to grow a pair I've gotta take a backseat? BS. Stone Cold doesn't take a backseat to anyone, and I don't care if I have to beat up everyone in the damn arena, I'm gonna go to Wrestlemania. Austin then starts punching and stomping on Dutch Mantell, and throws him into some boxes conviniently stacked nearby. -------------------------------------------------- The screen turns black, until green writing gradually fades on saying "D-Generation X Productions presents... A Broken Hart". It starts off with Shawn Michaels dressed up as Bret Hart, complete with pink and black leotard and a black wig. He walks over to the Road Dogg, who is wearing a referee shirt and a sign that says "Earl Hebner". [B]Michaels:[/B] Earl, how long have you had dreadlocks, eh? [B]Road Dogg:[/B] Shawn, that isn't in the script... [B]Michaels[/B]: Oh yeah... er.. Earl, my match against the Showstoppa, the Main Event, the Heartbreak Kid the REAL Best There is, was and ever will be, Shawn Michaels is coming up soon here at Survivor Series. I need you to do me a favour, eh? [B]Road Dogg:[/B] Sure thing, Bert Smart. [B]Michaels:[/B] As HBK is so diversly talented, it's possible he will put me in my own Sharpshooter, eh? Since I'm in my home country, I'd hate to have to tap out, so could you just ring the bell immediately please, to save me from embarassment, eh? Triple H dressed as Vince McMahon walks over. [B]Triple H:[/B] Bert, what are you walking about? [B]Michaels:[/B] Actually, I could use your help too. As I'm such a pathetic loser, and HBK is so obviously better than me, I want Earl and you to make sure I don't have to tap out, eh? [B]Triple:[/B] Dammit, it would be my pleasure, dammit. Billy Gunn walks over, wearing the Owen Hart T-Shirt ("The Black Hart logo with heart in half picture, available now at [url]www.wwf.com)[/url], supposedly as Owen. [B]Gunn:[/B] Big bro, please don't go. While you are useless, somehow I've I've managed to be even worse. I need you here to make me look remotely better than me. Eh? [B]Michaels:[/B] Little bro, I don't have a choice, eh? HBK is so much better than me... Mid sentence the camera cuts to off set, where Stone Cold is walking up to a part of the arena sctioned off as a "Film Set". Austin walks straight onto the set, picks up a folding chair along the way and proceeds in attacking DX violently. After hitting each member at least twice, Austin picks up Michaels, flips him the bird and throws him through the backdrop of the Survivor Series set. He then walks off, obviously pleased with what he has done. ------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]Edge & Christian vs Legion Of Doom[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ChristianCage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Edge1998.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RoadWarriorHawk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RoadWarriorAnimal.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] An even match up, in which Edge & Christian use their far superior speed to stop LOD fully using their experience. Edge tries a spear but Hawk moves out the way, causing Edge to go shoulder first into the turnbuckle and out of the ring, making Christian easy prey for the Doomsday Device, and allowing LOD a measure of revenge after a month of being targeted by the Canadian youngsters. [B]Winners: Legion Of Doom in 12:13 Rating: C+[/B] ------------------------------------------------------- Unfamiliar music is heard, as WWF Legend Gorilla Monsoon makes his way down to the ring, like Dusty Rhodes, to a rousing reception. [B]Gorilla:[/B] I am here as the representative of the Board Of Directors, who have been watching very intently over the last few weeks. I would like to invite Mr Steve Austin to the ring, as we have a proposition for him. Stone Cold comes to the ring. [B]Gorilla: [/B]Thank you for coming. The Board Of Directors have noticed as of late that you and Vince McMahon have been on a colision course. They have also noticed that you unfairly lost your WWF Title match, and that Vince McMahons behaviour has become more unfair and erratic than ever before. As everyone should be accountable for their actions, the Board Of Directors would like to offer you the match at Wrestlemania of Vince McMahon vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. The crowd pops. [B]Austin:[/B] Wow, I was not expecting that. I think I should put it to the crowd; If you wanna see Stone Cold kick Vince McMahons *** gimmie a Hell Yeah! [B]Crowd: [/B]Hell yeah! [B]Austin:[/B] I gotta admit, that sounds unanimous. (Pause). Okay, I have come to a decision. Austin Stunners the 60-year-old Gorilla Monsoon. [B]Austin:[/B] Ah-Ah, Stone Cold don't want no match against Vince McMahon, Stone Cold wants to be in the title match, and I'm not gonna stop until I get it. I don't need a match to kick Vince McMahons ***, so Vince can go straight to hell. I guaran-damn-tee Stone Cold Steve Austin, one way or another, will be in the Main Event of Wrestlemania, and that's the bottom line, 'cos Stone Cold said so! ------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]WWF Light-Heavyweight Title Match TAKA Michinoku (c) vs Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WWFLightHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TAKAMichinoku.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ChavoGuerreroJr1998.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A good, fast paced match from these two young lightweights, both competing in the spirit it should be contested in. After some excellent to-and-fro action, TAKA hit his Michinoku Driver to pick up the win. [B]Winner: TAKA Michinoku in 10:31 Rating: C[/B] After the match, Chavo walks over to TAKA and extends his hand out of respect, to which TAKA shakes and they get a clap from the crowd for showing good sportmanship. ------------------------------------------------------- Backstage, Goldust is arriving with Marlena. The Bizarre One is clearly not his usual jovial self, as he walks to the ring with a purpose. [B]Goldust[/B]: Jeffery, Jeffery, Jeffery. You warned me of the dangers of neglecting your requests last week, and I laughed them off. I stand by my word that you do not deserve to be in the ring with a wrestler of my immense credibility... Out of nowhere, Jarrett runs up from behind and knocks down Goldust, before assaulting him quite badly. He pulls handcuffs from his trunks cuffs Goldie to the ring rope, and turns his attention to Marlena. She tries to escape, but he grabs her hair and clotheslines her. He then locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock, making Marlena scream furiously as Goldust can do nothing but watch on. ------------------------------------------------------- Bacstage, the Headbangers are talking between themselves, when Stone Cold runs over and beats them up. He is stomping them when Owen Hart walks over to stop it. [B]Owen:[/B] Steve, Steve, you gotta calm down. I know you're PO'd, but our Tag Title match is up next. I know you wanna be the champs as much as much as I do, so put your energy into taking the gold from DX. [B]Austin:[/B] I don't like you Owen. I don't even respect you anymore. What's more, I don't trust you, like you shouldn't trust me. [B]Owen:[/B] I don't. [B]Austin:[/B] But we have this match tonight, so lets go out there and open a can of whoop*** on those sons-a-*****es! But if I want to kick your *** after the match, then you better believe I'll do it. [B]Owen:[/B] While we're being honest, Steve, I don't like you either, but I want to be Tag Champs. But after the match, if you wanna kick my butt, you better be quick, 'cos I'll probably wanna kicks yours too. Both walk off, having possibly even settled a few problems. ------------------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles New Age Outlaws (c) vs Owen Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WWFTagTeam.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WWFTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JesseJames1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/BillyGunn19982.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/OwenHart.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A great tag match. Owen & Austin surprisingly teamed well, leaving all their differences in the locker room. The Outlaws weren't without success, however, and managed to isolated Stone Cold for much of the match. Towards the end of the match, Shawn Michaels runs down to ringside and pushes Austin into Hart. Hart, thinking he was trying to cheap shot him, hits him with a stiff right hook. Austin then charges at Owen and they start brawling around the mat as the Outlaws watch on. The Outlaws then try to jump them, but both are ready. Austin Stunners the Road Dogg, while Owen gets Billy Gunn in the Sharpshooter. As Billy looks ready to tap, Austin Stunners Owen, costing them the titles! As Stone Cold turns around, Michaels hits the Sweet Chin Music on here, and the referee has no choice but to call for a DQ. [B]Winners: Stone Cold Steve Austin and Owen Hart by DQ. New Age Outlaws retain their belts. Rating: A[/B] After the match, DX start beating down on Owen, when Stone Cold gets up, watches, then leaves the ring. However, he picks up a chair and slides in, once again taking them all out, then hitting the Stunner on each of them, and Owen too once he gets up. ------------------------------------------------------- A video plays hyping the background of the feud between Kane and The Undertaker. [CENTER][B]The Undertaker vs Faarooq[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TheUndertaker1998.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Taker shows no signs of ring-rust, as he clinically dismantles the powerhouse Faarooq. He seems impervious to Faarooqs attacks, and eventually hits the Tombstone for the win. [B]Winner: The Undertaker in 9:39 Rating: B+[/B] After the match, Kane makes his way down to the ring with Paul Bearer. He steps in the ring and does his explosion thing, to which Taker seems unmoved by. They go face to face again like last week, but this time Kane cheap shots the Phenom. He pummels him sadistically, and eventually hits him with a Chokelslam. Kane and Bearer then exit the ring, but Undertaker sits up, and summons a bolt of lightning to the stage to show Kane has not weakened him. ------------------------------------------------------- Mankind makes his way to the ring to a pretty good reception, when out of nowhere the bandaged DX run from behind and take him out. Firstly they throw him into the ring steps, then roll him in the ring and each hit their finishers on him. Smugly, they begin to leave the ring, when Mankind starts to get back up. Billy Gunn slides out the ring and gives Triple H a chair, which he uses on Mankinds gut, back and cranium. Once again, they try to leave, but Mankind still gets up. So Triple H Pedigrees him on the chair lying in the ring, but Mankind still manages to get up. Eventually Triple H looks under the ring and pulls out a sledgehammer, and hits Mankind square in the head with it, which knocks him out cold. ------------------------------------------------------- A graphic is shown to indicate the Ken Shamrock vs The Rock match is next. [CENTER][B]Ken Shamrock vs The Rock[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/KenShamrock.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TheRock1998.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Another great match from these two great workers. Rocky is clearly taking the gimmick change to heart, as he sniffs, snorts, spits and virtually runs an R-Rated audio track throughout the match. Referee Shane Kennedy allowed a lot of leeway, knowing rightly that the fans wanted to see a clean winner. However, after Rockys assault on Shamrock last week had left him less than 100%, and after repeated attacks on the ankle, Shamrock became easy prey for a Rock Bottom. [B]Winner: The Rock in 19:51 Rating: A[/B] Even though the match was over, The Rock had not finished. After kicking Kenny around a bit, he wrapped Shamrocks ankle around the metal pole in the corner of the ring, pulled a cinder block from the bag he carried to the ring and broke it on Shamrocks ankle, leaving him screaming in pain. ------------------------------------------------------- The Rock is celebrating in the ring, taunting the crowd, when the glass shatters and Stone Cold once again comes down to the ring. Rocky tries to attack him first but Austin blocks it and Stunners him. He then grabs the referee Shane Kennedy by the shirt and calls out Vince, who duly obliges. [B]Austin: [/B]Vince you stupid SOB, you have refused to even notice that in two hours I've kick the entire rosters ***. If you won't get the message, then I'm gonna make this personal. I know a secret to do with you and... this young referee here. [B]Vince:[/B] Steve, don't do anything you'll regret. [B]Austin:[/B] You know damn well I don't regret a damn thing. Now, is it just me or does this referee look like a younger version of someone? [B]Vince: [/B]No, I don't think so. [B]Austin:[/B] Okay, so you won't mind if I do this; [I]He Stunners the referee, which gets a reaction out of McMahon. Austin then helps the ref up.[/I] [B]Austin:[/B] Sorry, kid, just thought I recognised you. I'm sure Kennedy isn't your real surname? Kennedy... Kennedy... hang on, isn't that your middle name, Vince? [B]Vince:[/B] Austin, I'm warning you, don't go there. [I]Austin Stunners the ref again, then helps him up.[/I] [B]Austin:[/B] God, Vince, you really are more of a son of a ***** than I thought. How can you watch this man, Shane McMahon, your own damn son, get his *** kicked? You see, Vince, everyone is accountable for their actions. I should be in the Main Event of Wrestlemania, but I got screwed, and you know it, and refused to do anything about it. So now, you pay. [I]Austin Stunners Shane again, then rolls out the ring, and comes back in with a steel chair, which he wraps around the younger McMahons ankle. He then climbs up the top rope, ready to jump on it.[/I] [B]Vince: [/B]Austin, please, don't! I'm begging you, don't do this! [I]Austin gets down from the turnbuckle to the boos of the crowd, and takes off the steel chair. He then puts it around McMahon Jrs neck, and climbs the turnbuckle again.[/I] [B]Vince[/B]: Okay, okay, I'll give you what you want. Next week, if you win your match, you will be in the Main Event of Wrestlemania. [I]The crowd pops. Stone Cold takes the chair off Shane's neck, picks him up and throws him out of the ring. Vince follows him out and cradles his son. Vince then grabs a microphone.[/I] [B]Vince:[/B] Oh Steve, by the way, next week, in that match, you will be taking on Triple H AND Shawn Michaels in a Handicap Match! ------------------------------------------------------- [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+. It should have increased our popularity. USA Network: 645,664 viewers, Asahi TV: 5,061, Azteca TV: 2,816 ------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WCW.jpg[/IMG] Nitro was held in Quebec and got a rating of B-, and 1,821,981 viewers. The main event saw Hulk Hogan def Nash to retain his WCW title, Rey Mysterio also retained his Cruiserweight title against Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho and Kevin Sullivan fighting to a double DQ over the TV title.

Tristram, you got 3 out of 6 right. That's pretty good though baring in mind I tried to set the Raw up as a PPV type show where every match was wide open. And my original plan was for Owen & Austin to win the Tag Titles, but then HBK & Cena did it in real life and I didn't want to do it too as I desperately don't want to copy what is going on in the E right now.

... [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ObsessedWithWrestling.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]The Road To Wrestlemania Leads To Great Things[/SIZE][/B] [B]Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a lot of things. He is said to be arrogant, bad for business, cutthroat, dishonest, untrustworthy, single-minded etc etc... but no-one can argue he is successful. In fact, he's probably the most successful man in professional wrestling history.[/B] He took a large localised company and made it into a global empire. He created stars like Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker and The Ultimate Warrior (for better or for worse). And then he slacked off, and allowed his competition to take control. However, it is only now we properly see him in full force. Rather than try and lead the company alone again, he turned to confident David Holt to run the booking side of the company; and the results have been largely a success. This can be seen most clearly by the upcoming Wrestlemania PPV, roughly three weeks away now. And forget the usual over-dramatic hyperbole, it is shaping up to be one of the top [I]wrestling[/I] events on the calender. [B]The main event, regardless of the result of this weeks match between Stone Cold Steve Austin and D-Generation X, will be a match of the year candidate.[/B] Shawn Michaels has seldom been in better form than as of late; not only in the ring but as the role of the top heel in the company who believes he is the most important thing going and deserves the most exposure. Probably because he genuinely thinks that. Owen Hart has long been a favourite on this website for his incredible in ring talents. Even though it took his brother leaving the company to get him there, he is fully deserving of his slot in the main event of the WWFs biggest pay-per-view of the year. We are also big fans of his current gimmick; that of a guy who feels he has put up with enough BS and he will start looking for himself. It's just a shame that the fans aren't entirely sure on his role, especially since he is in a feud with the most popular face and most hated heel in the business right now. Which leads us on to Stone Cold. If we were betting men, we'd put significant money on Austin to be in the main event alongside Michaels and Hart. However, this new era of the WWF (reportedly named "The Attitude Era" within the company) promotes surprises and unexpectency, so a Vince McMahon vs Stone Cold match can't be ruled out yet. [B]What's equally impressive about 'Mania is the rest of the upper card.[/B] It will hardly be considered a spoiler to say Kane and Undertaker will have a match on April 5th. This match has been months upon months in the making, and brewly slowly to the extent that boiling point should be at Wrestlemania. Even though it is the one feud that hasn't included any real surprises, it is perhaps the most intruging one. By our count, Undertaker is 6-0 at Wrestlemania, which is a fairly impressive record, and one the WWF may not want to do away with just yet. But if they were to, Kane is the perfect person to do it. He may be green at times, and he may never be Ricky Steamboat in the ring, but the guy has something. He has fit in to the super monster role as well as his "brother" did seven and a half years ago. His power is sometimes incredible, and he is surprisingly believable as the illigitimate, supernatural half-brother of a half-dead person. The bland babyface Rocky Maivia who heard chants of "Die Rocky Die" seems like a million miles away from Dwayne Johnsons latest incarnation. "The Rock" looks to be the exact gimmick this guy deserves for his look and his mic skills. For now, he may well be the poor mans Stone Cold, but from the crowds reaction he may well be the next big thing. He is building up to 'Mania with a feud with Ken Shamrock. Shamrock has looked to be the one man who has stood up to the plate after Bret Hart left for WCW and he was even rewarded, along with The Rock, with the main event match on last weeks Raw Is War. Mick Foley is known and loved throughout the wrestling world, but without any real mainstream success. Triple H, as part of the infamous clique, found himself in the right place at the right time (not to say he isn't deserving of his slot). But with both involved in the huge Shawn Michaels/Owen Hart/Steve Austin/Kane/Vince McMahon circle of feuding in the company, both find themselves probably in a match at 'Mania following a great segment on Raw Is Raw in which DX tried to keep Mankind down with all their might, only for Foley to get back up. [B]Despite this full use of their top tier players, perhaps the feud we're most enjoying is the one over the Intercontinental title. Step forward Jeff Jarrett and Goldust.[/B] Playing the roles of two entirely seperate people with the same passion (the IC belt) the two have been clashing since Goldust shockingly won the belt back on the first Raw Is War in February. Goldusts refusals of for a rematch have been hilarious, and Jeff using Goldusts father Dusty Rhodes (who seems to put on weight by the second) and his wife Marlena (who seems to be getting hotter by the second) was a clever move to bring out another side to Goldusts already complicated character. However, with all that's good, there is always bad. The recent Taz and Jerry Lawler feud seemed to spring from nowhere, and even worse is rumour has it it will be Taz's undefeated streak that will come to an end, not the over-the-hill King's. Another problem is with only 3 weeks to go until the supershow, there is only really 6 matches looking likely. All the tag teams keep fighting each other (according to the usually excellent Jim Ross as matches that hold "Tag Title ramifications") but there are no real feuds going on, especially with the New Age Outlaws, who, like it or not, are the champions. So the only alternative to having 6 matches seems to be a match involving all of the many tag teams around or the moment, or three or four straight tag team matches. Either way, I think we could skip that. However, don't let that final piece of down-heartedness give you the wrong impression- Wrestlemania 14 is shaping up to be a great show, with top notch wrestling and unforgettable moments, and is a sign that the WWF has turned a corner and is once again ready to fight off its competitors. [B]And that's the bottom line... because Vince McMahon said so[/B].[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

OOC: I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to help me shorten the shows. At the moment they take too long to write up which is part of the reason why updates are fairly slow. If there is anything people think I do that could be shortened or left out or whatever then it would be greatly appreciated. Or if you like it as it is and don't mind slow updates then that would be worth knowing too. Keef PS The next show may take a while to be posted as I'm short of ideas for it. I have every Raw Is War for over a month planned out precisely except this next one, so it may take a while.

... [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/wwfcom.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]PRESENTS[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/raw.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] The Road To Wrestlemania is drawing to a close and tonight we will find out the Main Event. Stone Cold Steve Austin has to win his handicap match against the degenerate team of Shawn Michaels and Triple H to be added to the main event of Owen Hart vs the Heartbreak Kid. Such a match up would normally be considered a a no-brainer for a victor, but with so much on the line the odds are evened out somewhat, particularly with Austin's "win at all costs" mentality. Ahead of the title match at Wrestlemania, a video entitled "Up Close And Personal With Shawn Michaels" will be aired, giving fans a seldom seen side to the WWF Champion, as cameras follow him to his hometown and to meet his family. Following Jeff Jarrett's assault of legend Dusty Rhodes at last weeks Raw Is War, Dusty requested a one on one match. Will the 52-year-old be able to top "Double J", or will the former Intercontinental title further his pursuit of Goldust? Despite failing to pin Taz during lasts weeks King Of The Court Open Challenge, Jerry Lawler has once again opened up its doors. This week, hardcore legend Terry Funk iwill be the man to step up to the plate. How will Taz react to being passed over in this manner? Three other matches are scheduled with Tag Team title consequences. One half of the tag team champions "Badd Ass" Billy Gunn will square off with Mosh of the Headbangers, following Legions Of Dooms victory over Edge and Christian last week on Raw Is War, Road Warrior Animal will face Edge, and the top two teams from dark matches and house shows, Dr Death Steve Williams and Nation Of Domination representatives D'Lo Brown and Mabel, will square off in tag team action. When Chavo Guerrero Jr signed for the WWF, he said he was sick of working for his previous employer which didn't value Light-Heavyweights contribution to the wrestling world. Tonight he gets the opportunity to prove it again against Ahmed Johnson. News from WWF Headquarters is Vince McMahon has a couple of huge announcements regarding Wrestlemania. Tune in to Raw Is War on the USA Network to find out what they are! [B][U] Scheduled Matches[/U][/B] D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) take on Stone Cold Steve Austin Jeff Jarrett will face the legendary Dusty Rhodes Marc Mero & Dr Death Steve Williams vs The Nation (D'Lo Brown and Mabel) Road Warrior Animal faces Edge WWF Tag Team Champion Billy Gunn takes on Mosh Ahmed Johnson is up against Chavo Guerrero Jr Jerry "The King" Lawler opens up the court to Terry Funk[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Watch[/SIZE][/B] At the latest TV showing, new WCW Tag Team champions were crowned as the Faces Of Fear (Barbarian and Meng) shockingly defeated the Steiner Brothers in the opening match of the show main evented by former partners Scott Hall and Kevin Nash colliding. Nash took the victory in this one. Despite having already lost Dusty Rhodes to the WWF, they seemingly have no intention of handing a new contract to Buff Bagwell, who is seeing the expiry date get closer and closer. One person that did sign an extension was Scott Hall, who was rumoured to be close to signing with WWF as negotiations dragged on. Underutilised Talent (the artist formerly known as Goldberg) hasn't been used since Superbrawl's awkward tag match. Then again, neither has Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Rnady Savage or Sting, so I shouldn't be too surprised, I guess.[/QUOTE][/CENTER] Raw Is War coming up shortly.

Scheduled Matches D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) take on [B]Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [B]Jeff Jarrett [/B]will face the legendary Dusty Rhodes Marc Mero & Dr Death Steve Williams vs [B]The Nation (D'Lo Brown and Mabel)[/B] Road Warrior Animal faces [B]Edge[/B] WWF Tag Team Champion [B]Billy Gunn [/B]takes on Mosh Ahmed Johnson is up against [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [B]Jerry "The King" Lawler[/B] opens up the court to Terry Funk

[b]D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H)[/b] take on Stone Cold Steve Austin Jeff Jarrett will face the legendary [b]Dusty Rhodes[/b] Marc Mero & Dr Death Steve Williams vs [b]The Nation (D'Lo Brown and Mabel)[/b] Road Warrior Animal faces [b]Edge[/b] [b]WWF Tag Team Champion Billy Gunn[/b] takes on Mosh Ahmed Johnson is up against [b]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/b] [b]Jerry "The King" Lawler[/b] opens up the court to Terry Funk

[B]D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H)[/B] take on Stone Cold Steve Austin Jeff Jarrett will face the legendary [B]Dusty Rhodes by dq[/B] Marc Mero & Dr Death Steve Williams vs [B]The Nation (D'Lo Brown and Mabel)[/B] Road Warrior Animal faces [B]Edge[/B] [B]WWF Tag Team Champion Billy Gunn[/B] takes on Mosh Ahmed Johnson is up against [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [B]Jerry "The King" Lawler[/B] opens up the court to Terry Funk interference from Taz

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]World Wrestling Federation Presents[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/raw.gif[/IMG] Live from the Bank Of America Arena in Washington, Seattle, in front of a crowd of 9,177. [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Hec_Edmundson_Pavilion.png[/IMG] [/CENTER] A video is played recapping last weeks Raw Is War, where Stone Cold Steve Austin attacked most of the roster to get an opportunity to fight for a place in the main event of Wrestlemania XIV. After the usual pyrotechnic display, the camera pans the crowd as we get spoken to by the two Jim’s; Ross & Cornette. [B]JR:[/B] The Bank Of America Arena in Seattle, Washington is home to the latest stop on the Road To Wrestlemania. I’m Jim Ross and I’m sat next next to Jim Cornette, and Jim, what a main event we have in store tonight. [B]Cornette:[/B] No doubt, JR, no doubt at all. Stone Cold Steve Austin is going against the team of Triple H and Shawn Michaels for a chance to headline Wrestlemania. --------------------------------------------- Vince McMahon makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos. [B]Vince:[/B] Alright, listen up everyone, I’m not going to waste much of your time, but there are a few announcements that need to be made. First off, I’m just about sick of this damn merry-go-round the Undertaker and Kane are playing. So I’m saying at Wrestlemania it all comes to an end. The Undertaker will put his Mania streak on the line against his undefeated half-brother, Kane. But that’s not all. As Wrestlemania is such a huge event viewed by so many, I want to mark the event with the creation of a brand new title. At Wrestlemania, we will determine the first ever WWF Hardcore Champion. This title has no rules and no barriers, simply put, matches end by pinfall or submission. Nothing else, no DQ, no count outs. In fact, tonight, I’m going to be the gift thatjust keeps giving. Because I am booking another two matches for Wrestlemania. First off, there will be a 10 man over the top rope Battle Royal. 5 teams of 2 will battle it out, until one man is left standing. For a team to be eliminated, both members must have both feet touch the ground. And the winning team will move on to have a WWF Tag Team later that same night against the New Age Outlaws. That’s Wrestlemania. As for next week, I have yet another surprise in store. I am sanctioning “Pick Your Poison.” The competitors in the title match at ‘Mania, Owen Hart and Shawn Michaels, and possibly Stone Cold Steve Austin, will choose the opponents for the others next week. But that’s enough of me, lets get the damn show started! [B]JR:[/B] Wow! Pick your poison next week- that’s huge! [B]Cornette: [/B]Yeah, but didn’t you hear; he have four matches booked for Wrestlemania! --------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]Road Warrior Animal vs Edge[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/RoadWarriorAnimal.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Edge1998.jpg[/IMG] A relatively good match between old school and new school. Animal called upon all his experience to gain the upper hand, but Edge’s quickness at time seemed too much for Animal to handle. The match ending when Christian tried to interrupt, only for Hawk to cut him off in the process. However, this provided enough of a distraction for Edge to hit a Leaping DDT for the win. [B]Winner: Edge in 9:55 Rating: C[/B][/CENTER] --------------------------------------------- A video is then aired showing The Roc’s brutal assault on Ken Shamrock last week, and the resulting damage caused. Some of the unseen footage includes Shamrock taking off his boot backstage to show a horribly discoloured ankle. [B]JR: [/B]That’s some quite disturbing footage there, and I apologise to any of our viewers a squeamish, however, the good news is Shamrock will be fit in time for Wrestlemania. And this is big news folks; during that video I received a transmission from the Board Of Directors saying at Mania, Shamrock will get his chance at being even in a match against The Rock. --------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]Ahmed Johnson vs Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Ahmedjohnson.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ChavoGuerreroJr1998.jpg[/IMG] Following on from his recent great performances against larger opposition, Chavo took the fight to Ahmed, who seemed a little off his game. Ahmed managed to overpower his smaller adversary on several occasions, but eventually Chavo put him away with a Tornado DDT. [B]Winner: Chavo Guerrero Jr in 8:03 Rating: C[/B][/CENTER] --------------------------------------------- A video was then played entitled “Up Close And Personal With Shawn Michaels”, where cameras followed him as he returned to his home town of San Antonio, Texas, and as he met up with his family and retuned to the gym and wrestling school he used to attend. --------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]Marc Mero & Dr. Death Steve Williams vs The Nation (D’Lo Brown & Mabel)[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/MarcMero.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/SteveWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs [/SIZE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Mabel.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/DLoBrown.jpg[/IMG] A good match between to of the hottest unknown tag teams at the moment. All four came out if this match looking good, but no-one more so than Mabel who looked like an unstoppable monster out there. After several near falls, Mabel pinned Mero with an Embalmer. [B]Winner: The Nation in 10:13 Rating: B-[/B][/CENTER] --------------------------------------------- Vince McMahon is in his office, watching the action in his office when Terry Funk enters. [B]Vince: [/B]Terry, what can I do for you? [B]Funk: [/B]McMahon, I would like to volunteer myself for the Hardcore Title match at Wrestlemania. [B]Vince:[/B] Hmm… you know what… I like that idea. You are everything hardcore should be. You’re what… sixty-eight… [B]Funk: [/B]I’m fifty. [B]Vince: [/B]What I’m trying to say is you’re pretty old to… [B]Funk:[/B] You must be about sixty yourself, right? [B]Vince:[/B] I’m fourty-two. [I]The Funker laughs, and Vince just stares at him.[/I] [B]Vince: [/B]I was trying to say that someone taking bumps like you do at your age is the true definition of hardcore, so yes, you’re in the hardcore match……. Now get the hell out of my office, your match is next. --------------------------------------------- D-Generation X is standing by with Dutch Mantell. Billy Gunn is leaning on Dutch, who has Chyna standing in an intimidating manner behind him. [B]Dutch: [/B]Hunter and Shawn, tonight you get a chance to destroy Steve Austin’s dreams of headlining Wrest… [B]Triple H:[/B] Oh, boo-hoo. As if we give a **** about Austin. Tonight we do to Austin what we did to Mankind; we will rip him apart. Frankly, we don’t care about his dreams, or about the fans who love him so, we do what we what, when we want, and tonight we want to crush Austin. [B]Shawn: [/B]Huntelton, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Austin may well be so intoxicated by then I can’t see it really making much a difference what we do to him. But, should the unlikely event of Austin being professional enough not to drink on the job, then I may have to prove, once again, why I am the Showstoppa, why I am the Main Event, why I am the WWF Champion. Tonight, DX-rules, and we have absolutely no intention of letting Austin out of that ring alive. [B]Triple H: [/B]And that’s the bottom line, ‘cos the champ said so. --------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]King Of The Court Open Challenge[/B] [B]Jerry “The King” Lawler vs Terry Funk[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JerryLawler.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TerryFunk.jpg[/IMG] Both men rallied upon their leagues of experience to pull off a great match. Both used their immense psychology to tell a really good story in the ring. The match ended after King hit a Piledriver and picked up the clean victory. [B]Winner: Jerry “The King” Lawler in 8:31 Rating: A[/B][/CENTER] After the match Taz rushes to the ring and immediately locks the Tazmission in on the King. Funk tries to calm him down by pulling him off, but Taz shoves him to the ground and locks in the Tazmission again. While Funk tries to work out a way to calm him down, [B]Sabu[/B] runs in from the crowd, grabs a chair a climbs the turnbuckle, before dropkicking the chair in the Funkers face. He then slides out the ring, throws in a table, sets it up and lies Funk on it. He climbs to the top rope with the chair again, and hits the Arabian Facebuster through the table. --------------------------------------------- The Nation Of Domination are in their locker room when D-Generation X walk in. The males of DX square up to the members of Nation, when Shawn Michaels breaks the silence, by talking to Mabel. [B]Shawn:[/B] Hey, big guy, how you doing? [I]Silence.[/I] [B]Shawn:[/B] Enjoy your match earlier? [I]Silence.[/I] [B]Shawn:[/B] Not a talker, huh? [I]Silence.[/I] [B]Shawn: [/B]Gotcha… okay then… I’ve come to proposition you. How would you like to be a main eventer? To be a guy that stands at the top of the company, who headlines big events? To be like… well… me. I have to choose someone to face Owen Hart next week. Imagine if it were you. Imagine if you beat him. And you know you could, you’ve proved you’re good enough. So what do you say, big guy? You versus Owen next week? [I]Mabel nods[/I]. [B]Shawn: [/B]Okay… good… DX leave. --------------------------------------------- [CENTER][B]Mosh vs Billy Gunn[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/Mosh.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/BillyGunn19982.jpg[/IMG] A good match between two tag team wrestlers. Eventually Gunn puts Mosh away with a Gunn-Shot. [B]Winner: Billy Gunn in 12:45 Rating: B-[/B][/CENTER] --------------------------------------------- Dutch is standing by with The Rock. [B]Dutch: [/B]Rocky, we found out earlier in the show that you will face Shamrock at Wrestlemania. How do you rate your chances? [B]Rock:[/B] Don’t make The Rock laugh. You know as well as all the other jabroni’s in this place that a one legged man in a butt kicking contest never fairs very well. And lets face it, a two legged man doesn’t have much a chance against The Rock. So that piece of trailer park trash can go through all the rehabilitation he wants, ‘cos come Westlemania, The Rock is gonna go ahead and break his damn ankle anyway. --------------------------------------------- Jeff Jarrett makes his way to the ring ahead of his match against Dusty Rhodes. [B]Jeff: [/B]I know what you’re thinking, and yes I have lost weight. But the problem is, Goldust’s woman keeps begging to spend the night with me, and it’s so damn hard to say no. Now I know weight loss isn’t a happy topic around Dusty Rhodes, but… Dusty interrupts along with Marlena and Goldust and the match begins. [CENTER][B]“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes vs Jeff Jarrett[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/DustyRhodes.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] Another great match-up. At times it seemed as though Jarrett and Rhodes were trying to out-dirty-manoeuvre each other, hitting eye-gauges and low blows galore. Goldust tries to interfere at one point, but the proud Dusty forces him to stand down and let him take Jarrett alone. However, eventually Jarrett manages to lock in the Figure Four Leg Lock for the submission victory. [B]Winner: Jeff Jarrett in 6:45 Rating: A[/B][/CENTER] As soon as the match finishes Goldust chases Jarrett out of the ring. He and Marlena then tend to the befallen legend, when Jarrett slips in the ring and pushes Marlena over with his foot, before rolling out of the ring, laughing. --------------------------------------------- The camera then goes backstage into a dimly-lit room, with a gothic-décor of crosses and caskets. In the middle of the room, The Undertaker is down on one knee. [B]Undertaker:[/B] There comes a time when everyone dies and they are made to be accountable for their actions. The evil and the sinners are sent to eternal damnation, while those good in the world are rewarded. Kane, you are one of those that have sinned, and come Wrestlemania, you will be made to pay for your sins. I will… From nowhere, Kane enters the Morgue-like-area and starts beating on The Undertaker, who was unaware the attack would happen. After and punching and stomping on him, he throws ‘Taker headfirst into a casket, then picks him and Tombstones him on the hard wooden casing. --------------------------------------------- A graphic is shown for the upcoming Handicap Match, when the camera shows Stone Cold about to walk to the ring, where Dutch tries to get an interview. [B]Dutch:[/B] Steve, Steve, can I have a word? [B]Austin[/B]: Tonight, I open a can of whoop-ass and book my place in the main event of Wrestlemania, and that’s all I have to say about that. [CENTER][B]D-Generation X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin[/B] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/TripleH1998.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"]vs[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG] A phenomenal match. Everytime Austin appears to have the advantage the illegal partner slows him down with a cheap shot. Eventually, all hell breaks lose and referee Shane McMahon can’t control it. Just as DX seem ready to pick up a victory, Owen Hart runs down to the ring and hits Triple H with a chair, before tackling Shawn Michaels out of the ring. Austin hits a Stunner on Triple H and picks up the victory to book his place in the title match at Wrestlemania. [B]Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin in 16:46 Rating: A*[/B][/CENTER] Austin gets the timekeeper to throw him a couple of beers as part of the post match celebration, but while he toasts the fans Owen Hart climbs back in the ring. After a brief staredown, Austin gives Owen a beer, they toast and drink. All of a sudden Stone Cold hits a Stunner on Owen, flips him the middle finger then toasts the fans again with a few beers. --------------------------------------------- Final Rating: A, it should have increased our popularity. USA Networks 698,353 viewers, TV Asahi 5,309, TV Azteca 2,904. --------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WCW.jpg[/IMG] WCW Nitro was held in the NEC Arena in Birmingham, England to a C+ rating. The main event saw Kevin Nash win a non-title match against Hulk Hogan.

Takerlives77, you sir are the proof that great minds think alike. 100% on the predictions. Don't worry, though, I plan on making Wrestlemania a bit less predictable! However, I plan on having a little prize for the person who guesses the most at 'Mania. Anyhoo, congratulations on the prediction, Takerlives77.

[CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/WCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Watch[/SIZE][/B] At WCW Weekly, held in the SBC Center, the main event saw Randy Savage and Diamond Dallas Page defeating the Dream Team of Sting and Ric Flair. Also at the TV Taping was the former Tag Champs the Steiner Brothers defeating Hulk Hogan & Chris Jericho. While it was probably used to further the feud between Scott Steiner and Hulk Hogan. However, the fact that Hulk is even willing to team with Chris Jericho, must show that Jericho is highly rated in the WCW creative department, and further evidence that WCW is finally giving an opportunity to the younger, smaller but unlimitedly talented guys.[/QUOTE][/CENTER] Raw Is War Preview and show to be posted soon.

... [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/keefmoon/raw.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]PRESENTS[/SIZE][/B] Following last weeks main event, we now know that the title match for Wrestlemania will be a Triple Threat match between Shawn Michaels, Owen Hart and Steve Austin. Tonight, however, those three competitors get to choose the opponents for the others. Michaels has already picked The Monster Of The Nation Mabel to face Owen Hart, but Owen still has to choose an opponent for Austin, and Austin for Michaels. Who will these mystery opponents be, and will the ‘Mania main eventers be able to overcome them as they try to gain momentum going into the “Showcase Of The Immortals”? Last week The Undertaker tried to warn Kane that he would be made to pay for his sins at Wrestlemania, only for Kane brutally assault him. What twists are left in the tale ahead of Wrestlemania? In recent weeks Jarrett has assaulted both Marlena and Dusty Rhodes, as well as claim to be having an affair with Goldust’s wife and pinning Dusty in a match. He appears to finally be getting under Goldust’s skin, but can Goldust keep cool like he assured he would? Tonight on Raw Is War we will also find out how both Ken Shamrock and Mankind are doing after their assaults by DX and The Rock respectively. Following the Terry Funk versus Jerry Lawler match last week, Taz and Sabu both made the ring and attacked. This week all four will be in the ring for a tag match as Terry Funk and Taz take on Jerry Lawler and Sabu. Last week we saw Shawn Michaels return to his hometown in a segment of “Up Close And Personal.” This week Owen returns to his hometown of Calgary, Alberta. This week will also see the start of the 10 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal Qualification matches, where Edge & Christian take on Chavo Guerrero Jr and his new friend TAKA Michinoku, and the Harris Brothers face Marc Mero & Steve Williams. [U][B]Scheduled Matches[/B][/U] [LIST] [*]Owen Hart vs Mabel in a Pick Your Poison match [*]Stone Cold vs ??? in a Pick Your Poison match [*]Shawn Michaels vs ??? in a Pick Your Poison match [*]Edge & Christian vs Chavo Guerrero Jr & TAKA Michinoku in a Battle Royal Qualification match [*]Harris Brothers vs Marc Mero & Steve Williams in a Battle Royal Qualification match [*]Terry Funk & Taz vs Sabu & Jerry Lawler [/LIST] [U][B]In Other News[/B][/U] [LIST] [*]Steve Austin has signed an extension on his current contract as it was due to expire in a month. [*]The WWF have come to an agreement with Marcus Bagwell, who is signing on an exclusive deal for the next two years. He is expected to make an appearance next week on Raw Is War. [*]Dennis Knight (Phinias Godwinn) has left the Federation after his contract expired. [*]Knight’s tag partner Mark Canterbury also left the company after his contract was terminated. In a statement the Federation said that there wasn’t room for Canterbury as a singles star. [/LIST] [B][U]Current Wrestlemania Card[/U][/B] [B]WWF Championship Match[/B] Shawn Michaels (c) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin and Owen Hart The Undertaker vs Kane Ken Shamrock vs The Rock [B]Hardcore Title Match[/B] Terry Funk vs Sabu [B]10 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal Match[/B] ??? & ??? vs ??? & ??? vs ??? & ??? vs ??? & ??? vs ??? & ??? [B]WWF Tag Team Titles[/B] New Age Outlaws (c) vs Battle Royal Winners More matches to come over the next two weeks, card subject to change. [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

I have some plans for the Bagwell (who, for legal reasons, can't be called Buff). And hopefully they should cover his in ring flaws, and highlight his good points, which are... you know... his... I want to say looks... but... hmm... Out of interest to the people that read this; would you prefer me to continue writing the dialogue of interviews and the like, or just a summary of what they said and let your imagination fill the gaps? As always, I want to write this as people want to read it.

Not sure on what style you should do it the way you want to do it. Buff could work decently as long as it was under the 18 minute mark and he could cut some decent promos. His strengths outdo his weaknesses. I am looking forward to what you use him for.

[QUOTE=Chuck;204770]Not sure on what style you should do it the way you want to do it. Buff could work decently as long as it was under the 18 minute mark and he could cut some decent promos. His strengths outdo his weaknesses. I am looking forward to what you use him for.[/QUOTE] Cheers for the feedback. I may try a show with just summaries of what is said, to see what it looks like and how it is, and to see what people think of it.

Archived