WWE - After The Bash

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt Hardy vs Finlay W: Hardy a push is in order for this man. Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra W: Dykstra, I see him winning by cheating the Dirtiest player in the game Chavo Guerrero vs Jimmy Wang Yang W: Chavo, nothing more to say CM Punk vs Jamie Noble W: Cm Punk with the GTS. La Resistance vs The Major Brothers W: Wow, were to start. I'll say La Resistance to maybe help build the Tag Division

[B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Finlay Solid win for Hardy. Ric Flair vs [B]Kenny Dykstra[/B] Hmmm, possibly the start of a push for Kenny... gotta think so, a win here for Flair doesn't mean a great deal. The start of a mini-feud mirroring their brief one on RAW perhaps? [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Jimmy Wang Yang Oooooooooh Chavo, etc. [B]CM Punk[/B] vs Jamie Noble Punk is basically ECW's crown jewel, so this is a routine win for him to mark his SD debut. La Resistance vs [B]The Major Brothers[/B] Could go either way really... Majors with an upset over the multi-former champs.

[CENTER][B]Friday 27th July 2007 Giant Center, Hershey, PA Attendance: 9,060[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Cole[/B] Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown, coming from the Giant Center, Hershey. I'm Michael Cole along with my partner JBL [B]JBL[/B] I've told you Cole, no matter how true you want it to be, I am not your partner [B]Cole[/B] Right, coming up tonight folks, Matt Hardy goes one on one with 'The Fighting Irishman' Finlay, looking to pick himself up after losing against MVP on Sunday night at the Great American Bash [B]JBL[/B] That's not all Cole, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair will take on Kenny Dykstra, who will look to make a name for himself against the former 16 time World Champion [B]Cole[/B] Smackdown really showing that it has some of the best superstars in the world today [B]JBL[/B] That's damn right Cole **The entrance theme of MVP is heard playing and he bursts through the curtains of his specially designed entranceway** [B]Cole[/B] What's MVP doing out here? [B]JBL[/B] How do I know Cole? [B]Cole[/B] MVP, folks, who retained the United States Title against Matt Hardy on Sunday, clearly has something to say here tonight **MVP is now in the ring holding a mic, his US Title wrapped comfotably around his waist. The crowd are naturally booing** [B]MVP[/B] You know, I really don't get you people. In this ring is stood the greatest United States Champion of all time and all you see fit to do is boo and jeer at me. You lot are damn lucky to have a superstar of my ability on the roster, let alone someone of such obvious good looks, intelligence and any other attribute you care to mention. As I was going to say, on Sunday at the Great American Bash, I defeated Matt Hardy to retain [I]my[/I] United States Title, and everyone needs to know that, whether you're Matt Hardy, whether you're Ric Flair, whoever the hell you are, you will never be good enough to beat me, because frankly, I am MVP, the V.I.P. Now I can appreciate how the journalists here at ringside would just love to take some photos of me proudly holding my title in the air, but I don't see why I should grace you fans with my presence any longer. So I'm going to go back to my lockerroom for the rest of the night and chill out. **MVP drops the mic and leaves the ring as the crowd boo him furiously. He does nothing but smile, though, as Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [B]Cole[/B] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown, up now some cruiserweight action as Chavo Guerrero takes on Jimmy Wang Yang. **Chavo Guerrero is first out, doing little to improve the crowds tone from before the break when MVP shot them all down. The mood improves though as Jimmy Wang Yang comes out to cheers, the crowd getting behind him for the match** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Chavo Guerrero [COLOR="White"].....[/COLOR]Jimmy Wang yang[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChavoGuerreroAAF4.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JimmyWangYangAAF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Exactly what you'd expect. A high flying, fast paced match between these two cruiserweights. Despite losing his title just five days ago, Chavo keeps his concentration to win here. He does it with a Frogsplash after Yang missed an attempted Yang Time[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Chavo Guerrero, by pinfall, in 7:41[/I][/B] [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Back from the break and the arena is filled with a familiar tune as La Resistance return to the WWE, this time on Smackdown. The pair make their way to the ring with their flags waving. They leave the flags by the announce table before getting a pair of mics and standing in the ring** [B]Sylvain[/B] I am sure zat all of you remember us. We are La Resistance and tonight before our first ever match on Smackdown we would like to give you a gift, and that is the gift of the greatest national anthem ever to be heard. **Sylvain and Rene start singing, in a horrible tone, the 'O Canada' anthem, just as they used to do on RAW. They got booed there too. They finish the whole song, which admittedly isn't that long, but some would argue it's long enough. The Major Brothers come out, themselves pretty new to Smackdown and the match is ready to start** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]La Resistance[COLOR="White"]......................................................[/COLOR] The Major Brothers[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/ReneDupreeBD1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianMajorAAF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrettMajorAAF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A hard match for the crowd to get into, La Resistance are pretty impressive, though, and win the match in decent time after working together to hit the Au Revoir, allowing Sylvain to make the pin on Brian Major[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]La Resistance, by pinfall, in 7:12[/I][/B] **We go backstage where Shannon Moore is against a wall reading a book with a smile on his face. Jamie Noble walks past but stops** [B]Noble[/B] Were you just laughing at me? [B]Moore[/B] What? [B]Noble[/B] You heard me, you think it's funny what happened last night? getting pinned by that little midget? huh? [B]Moore[/B] Hey look Jamie, I was in that match too you know, as far as I knew, Hornswoggle was never in that match [B]Noble[/B] Have you seen the little leprechaun? [B]Moore[/B] No, why [B]Noble[/B] Coz I'm gonna make him pay for humiliating me at the Great American Bash **Noble looks around a little, while Shannon seems to care little. Suddenly in the background, Hornswoggle pops up from behind some crates with a big grin on his face. Noble walks off none the wiser** **We cut to Teddy Long's office where he is talking with his fiancee Kristal and his assistant Vickie Guerrero** [B]Teddy[/B] Babygirl, when we get married, it will be the biggest most spec... [B][I]Unknown[/I][/B] Mister Long **said off screen** **The figure now comes into shot as the camera pans around** [B]Teddy[/B] If it isn't CM Punk, how you doing there player? [B]Punk[/B] I'm great Mr Long, I hope I'm not interupting? [B]Teddy[/B] No, not at all player, and hey, call me Teddy. So what can I do for you player? [B]Punk[/B] Well I just wanted to come and say thankyou for this huge opportunity to compete on Smackdown. It's an honour it really is [B]Teddy[/B] That's no problem at all player, thankyou for agreeing to join, I mean you could have gone to RAW as easily as you could have come here [B]Punk[/B] That's true but I've been keeping an eye on RAW and Smackdown while I've been in ECW and I have a lot of respect for what you do here on Smackdown and it's where I want to be. So that was it, I just wanted to come and say hello to you all and also, Teddy, to wish you and Kristal luck with your engagement [B]Teddy[/B] Well thankyou very much CM Punk, that means a hell of a lot, good luck to you too in your first match on Smackdown player! **Punk walks off as Vickie and Kristal talk about how lovely it was of CM Punk to say what he did. Long turns around and the talk turns back to that of the wedding as Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break where Finlay is making his way to ringside, his shillelagh in hand and the usual scowl on his face. The crowd erupt as Matt Hardy comes out to his music and makes his way to the ring** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Finlay[COLOR="White"]................................[/COLOR] Matt Hardy[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy4_ndp.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A very good match in which Hardy surprisingly keeps up with Finlay technically while keeping to his own style when needed. The match ends with Hardy hitting a Side Effect before going for the Twist of Fate. However, Finlaypushes Hardy away and gets him up for the Celtic Cross. Hardy, though, counters into a DDT and when Finlay is back to his feet hits the Twist of Fate for the win[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Matt Hardy, by pinfall, in 13:01[/I][/B] **Matt Hardy celebrates his victory atop a turnbuckle as Finlay lays on his back in the ring. But he is caught by surprise when he jumps off the turnbuckle and is set upon by MVP. The US Champion beats on Hardy for a while, and things get worse when Finlay recovers and joins in the attack using his shillelagh. The pair give Hardy a good going over, MVP ending the assault with a Playmaker. The pair walk off up the ramp smiling as Hardy writhes in pain** [B]Cole[/B] That's dispicable, why the hell did MVP just attack Matt Hardy, he beat him on Sunday to retain his US Title on Sunday, and Hardy has done nothing to him since then [B]JBL[/B] MVP is just making a point Cole [B]Cole[/B] A point? what would that be John? that he's an arrogant, disrespectful, c0cky little weasel? well I hope Matt Hardy gets another shot at MVP's title and kicks his ass [B]JBL[/B] Whoa there Cole, you might be starting to show signs of having testicles if you carry on like that [B]Cole[/B] Very cute, JBL, real classy. Folks we're going for a short break, join us in a few moments [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break just as 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters is entering the ring. He walks over and asks for a mic from ringside, which he is handed, and his music starts to fade out** [B]Masters[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here once again to show you all my amazing strength with the Masterlock Challenge. Only one man has ever broken the Masterlock and we all know how he cheated to do so. But enough about Bobby Lashley, it's going to take someone [I]really special[/I] to break the Masterlock so who will that very special person be? **A few moments pass with no response** [B]Masters[/B] Come one there has to be someone in the Smackdown lockerroom special enough, come on.... **Music starts to play and Eugene comes out into the arena and down to the ring. He enters, waves a bit at the crowd and Masters before 'The Masterpiece starts to speak again** [B]Masters[/B] Eugene, hey, how ya doin buddy? **Masters says, clearly taking the mick out of an unaware Eugene** [B]Masters[/B] You want to try and break my Masterlock huh? **Eugene nods** [B]Masters[/B] Ok, Eugene, just sit in that chair and let's see if you can break my Masterlock, ok **Eugene sits in the chair and Masters' face turns to a scowl behind Eugene's back. Masters applies the hold and jerks Eugene upwards as the referee pulls the chair away. Masters has the hold set and Eugene struggles a little before fading away. The referee raises Eugene's arm which falls back limp and the ref is forced to call for the bell. The bell rings but Masters keeps the hold in for a few moments before throwing Eugene's rag doll like body down to the canvas. He celebrates as his music plays and the crowd show their disdain for him through a hail of boos** [B]JBL[/B] Eugene certainly is special Cole, but he wasn't able to break the Masterlock [B]Cole[/B] Poor Eugene, Chris Masters just threw him around like a toy [B]JBL[/B] Cole, it was Eugene's choice to take the Masterlock challenge [B]Cole[/B] I guess that's true **Jamie Noble starts to make his entrance as his music plays into the arena. Once in the ring the crowd excitedly wait as Noble's music fades out. Then.. they pop as CM Punk comes out to make his Smackdown debut. He comes to the ring, tagging the hands of many of the fans who reach over the barricade. He enters the ring and the match is ready to start** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Jamie Noble [COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]CM Punk[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JamieNobleAAF3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CMpunk.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]No surprises here. CM Punk wins easily with the GTS with virtually no offence from Noble[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]CM Punk, by pinfall, in 4:46[/I][/B] **After the match as CM Punk celebrates around the ring, tagging the fans' hands, Hornswoggle climbs into the ring and starts to bite Noble on the thigh just after he gets to his feet. Noble becomes wideeyed and swots Hornswoggle away and starts to run after him around the ring. He catches up with him and grabs him by the scruff of the neck but before he has the chance to do anything, Finlay has made his way to the ring and grabs Noble by the throat. Finlay starts shouting threats at Noble before things take an unexpectedly further bizarre twist as Matt Hardy comes to the ring and starts beating the life out of Finlay. Hardy is all over Finlay until MVP runs down to smack him from behind allowing him and Finlay to double team him. All the while CM Punk has been at ringside watching the scene develop, a little confused. He decides to help Matt Hardy and starts attacking Finlay and MVP, leading to Hardy and Punk beating on them a bit until they retreat. With all this going on Noble has chased Hornswoggle off backstage** [B]JBL[/B] What the hell just happened? [B]Cole[/B] That was... unexpected [B]JBL[/B] CM Punk has certainly made his presence felt here tonight [B]Cole[/B] He certainly has John, folks we're going for a short break, don't go anywhere! [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Cole[/B] Wow, Rey Mysterio is coming back John, can you believe it? [B]JBL[/B] I can believe it Michael, because I've just seen the same video everybody else did [B]Cole[/B] Ok, seems like you have some sour grapes there John [B]JBL[/B] What the hell does that me..... **Unexpectedly, the music of John Morrison starts to play and he appears at the top of the ramp before making his way to the ring** [B]Morrison[/B] Surprised huh? well get used to it, because the shaman of sexy is here to stay. After ECW was canceled following Tuesday nights show, I was left with a job, but nowhere to show my amazing talents, so after speaking to Teddy Long, I agreed to become the latest addition to the Smackdown roster. And after watching CM Punk make his debut earlier on, I thought it was only fair that you get to see the greatest export from ECW, The Friday night delight, John Morrison make [I]his[/I] debut. But unlike CM Punk, I will not make my debut against a weak opponent, I will prove my ability by taking on one of the greatest superstars to ever set foot in a WWE ring. So without further ado, please welcome my opponent....... **The crowd cheer, but are clearly unimpressed as Funaki comes out, revealing himself as Morrison's 'tough' opponent** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]John Morrison [COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]Funaki[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnMorrison.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Funaki4.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]This match throws up no surprises with Morrison dominating Funaki from the off. Morrison hits the Corkscrew Neckbreaker to win the match easily[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]John Morrison, by pinfall, in 3:20[/I][/B] [B]Cole[/B] Well it looks like we have another new edition here on Smackdown, John. What do you make of John Morrison coming to Friday nights? [B]JBL[/B] John Morrison is undoubtedly a star, Cole, and with people like him choosing to join us here on Friday nights, really shows that we are the a-show [B]Cole[/B] You'll get no arguments from me there John, It's time for another quick break, don't go away! [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break, and Kenny Dykstra makes his way to the ring, looking confident despite who he is about to face. And for those who didn't know who that was, the familiar WOOOOOOOOOO makes it clear as 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair struts out into the arena as the crowd WOOOOO in unison. Flair glides to the ring, and upon entering, directs a special WOOOOOOO towards Dykstra who seems unimpressed** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Kenny Dykstra[COLOR="White"]......................[/COLOR] Ric Flair[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KennyDykstraAAF2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Perhaps surprisingly, a much better match than you would expect. Flair seems on top of his game whilst Dykstra looks the best he ever has against the sixteen time World Champion. Flair naturally works on Dykstra's right leg as soon as he gets an opportunity. Dykstra gets a head of steam towards the end and looks to pick up an impressive win. He takes his time to get to the top rope and goes for a top rope leg drop, but Flair rolls out of the way. He walks over to Dykstra and applies the Figure Four Leglock, producing cheers from the crowd and screams from Dykstra. He struggles to get over to the ropes, but it's in vain as he is forced to tap, giving Flair a hard fought win[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Ric Flair, by submission, in 14:37[/I][/B] [B]Cole[/B] What a match, John, and a great win for 'The Nature Boy' proving he still has it [B]JBL[/B] You can't help but be impressed by a man who, even at his age, can still perform like that, every night of the week, Cole [B]Cole[/B] We're heading into our final break now ladies and gentlemen, stay where you are as Smackdown returns in a few brief moments [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **When we return, we see that the ring is adorned in Eastern decoration along with half a dozen Indian women, who are dancing lightly to the music that plays out into the arena. The music suddenly changes as The Great Khali comes towering out onto the stage alongside his translator Ranjin Singh. The pair make their way to the ring where Singh acquires a mic from ringside before joining his client back in the ring, who is holding his title aloft** [B]Singh[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, if you would all please rise and show appreciation towards your World Heavyweight Champion **This sits poorly with the crowd** [B]Singh[/B] Fine, I didn't expect a group such as yourselves to show any class, luckily in this ring we have several beautiful Punjabi women who are here to show their appreciation to such an important figure for the country of India. And Indians all over the world are rejoicing that The Great Khali is the World Heavyweight Champion. It puts him in such high regard as other Indian legends such as Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa. The Great Khali truly is the greatest ever Indian to walk this earth [B]Khali[/B] [I]Speaks Punjabi[/I] [B]Singh[/B] Great Khali says that you will respect him for being your World Heavyweight Champion, he says that you must get used to him being your champion, and he also says that there is noone here on Smackdown capable of defeating him and taking away his title **The crowd erupt as Batista's music hits and 'The Animal' comes to the ring purposefully, stopping outside to stare at Khali intensely. However before he can actually get in the ring, flames erupt from the turnbuckles and the crowd pop again as Kane makes his way down to ringside. Batista turns to look at Kane who stares back, before smiling, and the pair rush into the ring and make a beeline for Khali. They both run towards him and land three or four punches each before Khali pushes them both away. They run back at him and again land a few punches before again being pushed away quite easily. Batista gets to his feet first and rushes at Khali who chops 'The Animal on the head, sending him down to the mat. Khali turns and walks into Kane who puts his hand around Khali's throat. Khali swots Kane's hand down and chops him on the head aswell. Kane and Batista both roll out of the ring and Khali stands triumphantly holding his title which Singh has passed to him upon entering back into the ring** [B]Cole[/B] Oh my lord, Khali has just beaten off Batista [I]and[/I] Kane, what is it going to take to stop this monster, John? [B]JBL[/B] I don't know if there's anything that can stop him Michael, I really don't know as there is [B]Cole[/B] Folks thankyou for joining us here tonight, this is all from Smackdown, join us again next week [B]JBL[/B] Wow, just look how big he is Cole..... **Smackdown fades off air** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B-[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]Chavo Guerrero vs Jimmy Wang Yang[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]La Resistance vs The Major Brothers[/I] [B]C-[/B] [I]Matt Hardy vs Finlay[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]CM Punk vs Jamie Noble[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]John Morrison vs Funaki[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra[/I] [B]A[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This weeks RAW will see Carlito take on Bobby Lashley for the second week running after Carlito made a challenge to Lashley through WWE.com during the week. Lashley won last week but Carlito wants to prove it was a fluke. Will he be proved right? Another rematch from last week will see King Booker take on Santino Marella, who picked up an upset win last week after Jerry 'The King' Lawler distracted Booker before costing him the match. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team will take on Cryme Tyme after their altercation on last weeks show. TWGTT didn't take too kindly to Cryme Tyme trying to sell their shades after they had just lost to London and Kendrick. Jeff Hardy and Umaga will face each other in a non-title match, stemming from Umaga's unprovoked attack on the Rainbow Warrior last week. Cody Rhodes will look to pick up his first win in the WWE as he takes on Daivari. Snitsky looks to continue his dominant form as he faces Super Crazy. And, The Sandman will have his hands full when he takes on Mr Kennedy.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="White"]. . . . [/COLOR] [B]Predictions key:[/B] Carlito vs Bobby Lashley King Booker vs Santino Marella The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme Jeff Hardy vs Umaga - non-title Cody Rhodes vs Daivari Snitsky vs Super Crazy The Sandman vs Mr Kennedy

RAW ShadowedFlames 3/6 [B]Marchhaire 4/6[/B] cmdrsam 3/6 [B]Tripps04 4/6[/B] sebsplex 3/6 Gameseeker 3/6 Smackdown Marchhaire 3/5 [B]Doe-Bomb 5/5 ColtCabana 5/5[/B] Gremlinator 2/5 chris Caulfield 4/5 ShadowedFlames 3/5 Gameseeker 4/5 Tripps04 4/5 sebsplex 3/5 Well so far we have [B]Marchhaire[/B] and [B]Tripps04[/B] with most right for RAW and [B]Doe-Bomb[/B] and [B]ColtCabana[/B] with the most right for Smackdown. Also [B]Tripps04[/B] leads with all picks on 8/11 Fair play. RAW will be up Tuesday this week as I still claw back from my work pattern at the moment. A roster will also be posted during this next week.

[B]Carlito[/B] vs Bobby Lashley I have a hunch that Carlito is due for a push here. King Booker vs Santino Marella [B]**DRAW**[/B] I call double countout here [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Cryme Tyme Cryme Tyme may be better with the mic, but unless Haas and Benjamin turn on each other, they have this match. Jeff Hardy vs [B]Umaga[/B] - non-title I'm tempted to say Hardy by DQ, but not this go around. [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] vs Daivari A hunch. [B]Snitsky[/B] vs Super Crazy SPLAT! Barring a miracle, Snitsky's size prevails. The Sandman vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] Again, without the Singapore cane Sandman stands no chance.

Carlito vs [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] Lashley has too much for Carlito [B]King Booker[/B] vs Santino Marella Booker, unless you really want to try and put Marella over as the face he could have been had the fans not turned on him. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] The smark in me wants to say WGTT, but I can see Cryme Tyme taking this. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Umaga - non-title DQ perhaps. [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] vs Daivari Small win to build up Rhodes, like in real life. [B]Snitsky[/B] vs Super Crazy Squash. The Sandman vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] Momentum builder for Kennedy.

Carlito vs [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] vs Santino Marella The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Umaga - non-title (DQ) [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] vs Daivari Snitsky vs [B]Super Crazy[/B] (I doubt it, but if there's an upset it's gotta be Super Crazy!) The Sandman vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B]

OOC: :mad::mad::mad: Due to work and having football and pool matches on Monday to Wednesday, RAW will not be up now until probably Thursday. Smackdown should then be up by Saturday as I am off Thursday and Friday. If you are a reader of my diary and live in the UK, just imagine you missed the live showing of RAW this week and have had to wait for the Thursday replay :D But yeh, sorry guys, work schedule is not great atm. Like I say should be back on track and only have 5 more shifts at work before I have a month off of holiday :D I'm basically off for October :D

Hi mate, thought I'd let you know that this look pretty good so far. I won't make too many comments as I think you'll need a while to turn the shows and feuds as you want them like you did with Samy. One thing I will say though is I'm not sure how much I like the ending of ECW. I know you don't like WWECW but to kill it in your first show is quite sudden. I thought it was something that could have drawn on, maybe have ECW lose a losing brand is ended type match at Summerslam or something. But I realise Smackdown could do with the boost of Morrison and Punk and no doubt you've got a plan so I won't say too much too early, just thought I'dleave honest feedback.

[CENTER][B]Monday 30th July 2007 Cox Arena, San Diego, CA Attendance: 6,442 [/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG]

[B]JR[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, We are coming to you live tonight from the Cox Arena, San Diego, this is Monday Night RAW, I am Jim Ross, alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler and tonight folks, Bobby Lashley will take on Carlito in a rematch from last week [B]King[/B] That is a huge match, JR, and another huge match sees Jeff Hardy face the Intercontinental Champion, Umaga [B]JR[/B] And King, you just know we're going to see the heat generating between WWE Champion John Cena and the number one contender Randy Orton intensify tonight [B]King[/B] I don't doubt that for a second JR **King stops talking as the music of King Booker plays, and he, along with his Queen, Sharmell, come out to the ring for the first match of the evening. He enters the ring and glares at King sitting at ringside before the music of his opponent Santino Marella starts up and the plucky Italianwalks down the ramp for the match** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]King Booker [COLOR="White"].............[/COLOR] Santino Marella[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SantinoMarellaAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]As last week, Booker is the dominant force in the match, and with no interference from 'King' this week, Booker ends the match by hitting the Scissors Kick on Marella[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]King Booker, by pinfall, in 9:26[/I][/B] **After the match, Booker demands a mic from ringside. He is given it and walks right up to the ropes to stare at 'King'** [B]Booker[/B] Jerry 'The King' Lawler, I have had enough of you disrespecting me. Last week you commited the ultimate act of treason when you caused me to lose to Santino Marella. You have just witnessed what I can do to the likes of that lowly peasant when not interupted, and so, Jerry, I challenge you to a match next week right here on RAW, King vs Imposter, how about that? [B]King[/B] The only person impersonating a King around here is you Booker, but 'll tell you what, I'll face you next week, in that ring, and I will kick your ass, how about that? **Booker's eyes light up and he motions to go through the ropes but Sharmell holds him back, and he relents. RAW fades out into a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **As we join RAW, Umaga is making his way down to the ring savagely waving his arms about and opening his mouth wide, as he usually does. He paces about the ring until Jeff Hardy comes down to the ring, sending the crowd wild** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Umaga [COLOR="White"]................................[/COLOR]Jeff Hardy[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Hardy looks for revenge after the attack on himself by The Samoan Bulldozer last week. Unfortunately he doesn't get it, despite his best efforts. Umaga catches Hardy as he goes for a crossbody and counters it into a Samoan Drop before following it up with the running backside to the head of Hardy, sending it snapping ack violently. Umaga lifts up his prey and drops him back down again with a Samoan Spike to end the match[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner[/B] [B][I]Umaga, by pinfall, in 7:36[/I][/B] **As Umaga celebrates, we go backstage where London and Kendrick are walking along a corridor speaking to eachother quietly. They turn a corner and almost walk into Cade and Murdoch** [B]Cade[/B] Hey, watch where you're going, you pair of idiots [B]London[/B] Excuse me? We know exactly where we're going thankyou, we're going straight towards becoming the next World Tag Team Champions, which unfortunately for you, means you won't be holding on to them for too much longer [B]Murdoch[/B] Is that right boy? [B]Kendrick[/B] That's right, the two of you couldn't even beat one man between you last week [B]Cade[/B] We had him beat... [B]London[/B] Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever you say guys [B]Cade[/B] We haven't got time for you two losers alright **Cade forcibly pushses Kendrick out of the way whilst Murdoch walks past London, bumping straight into his shoulder. London and Kendrick just look at eachother and smile** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break where we see Vince McMahon and Coach sitting in the Chairman's office on a leather sofa** [B]Coach[/B] Sir, it just concerns me, what exactly are you going to say to your family when you see them. I mean you haven't seen your family since you **[I]pauses[/I]** blew up! [B]Vince[/B] Coach, it doesn't matter what I say, my family are lucky to have me [B]Coach[/B] But Sir, you haven't even spoken to them despite revealing you were still alive a week ago [B]Vince[/B] Don't you think I know that Coach? Look, I've had a lot to think about these past few weeks [B]Coach[/B] I know Sir. Look, I've got some stuff to sort out, I'll catch up with you later, if that's ok Sir [B]Vince[/B] That's fine Coach you go **[I]Vince is getting visibly ruffled at this point[/I]** **Coach goes out of the office and closes the door. He turns around and bumps in to Cody Rhodes** [B]Coach[/B] Cody Rhodes [B]Cody[/B] Coach [B]Coach[/B] Cody, I know a lot has happened between you and Randy Orton over the past few weeks, but I would appreciate it if you stay away from Randy Orton tonight. In fact, no, I am ordering you not to go anywhere near Orton tonight, and if you do.... you will no longer have a job here in the WWE, is that clear? [B]Cody[/B] Very **[I]he says smirking[/I]** **Coach walks off as does Cody** [B]JR[/B] Coach making it very clear to young Cody Rhodes there that if he takes any action against Randy Orton tonight, well, his job may well be in jeopardy [B]King[/B] Quite clearly, that's what Coach was implying, in my ees, JR [B]JR[/B] Well yes, anyway, folks, coming up next we've got tag team action as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team take on Cryme Tyme in a match that stems from what transpired on last weeks RAW [B]King[/B] Haas and Benjamin had just lost a match against Paul London and Brian Kendrick, when Cryme Tyme came to the ring and tried to sell their shades to the fans, which as you can imagine did not go down to well [B]JR[/B] It certainly didn't, King. Haas and Benjamin took offence to the actions of Big Shad and JTG, and gave them a beating for their troubles **The music of The Worlds Greatest Tag Team starts up and out come Haas and Benjamin in their matching red outfits and shades. Once in, Cryme Tyme make their entrance, casually bouncing down the ramp, 'getting down' to their music** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[COLOR="White"]........................................[/COLOR]Cryme Tyme[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SheltonBenjaminAAF6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/CharlieHaasAAF2b.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/ShadGasparAAF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/JTG.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Both teams want to win after last weeks scuffle, but it ends quickly as Haas and Benjamin show just how much they want it. With all four men in the ring, the referee forces Shad back into his corner, allowing Haas and Benjamin to double team JTG, as Haas holds JTG on the top rope whilst Benjamin srpings over him and down on to JTG's back. Benjamin then hits the T-Bone Suplex as the referee turns back to the action and Shad has no time to react as the cover is made. Benjamin quickly rolls out of the ring as Shad enters and goes after him, but it's too late[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, by pinfall, in 6:44[/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] The Worlds Greatest Tag Team stealing one there King [B]King[/B] They've done what Cryme Tyme themselves do best! [B]JR[/B] Folks we're taking a quick break, join us in a few moments as we return with Carlito's Cabana [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return with Carlito stood in the ring, his music playing, and the ring decked out in the same attire as last week on the Cabana** [B]Carlito[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, last week my guest on the Cabana was the WWE Champion John Cena. Tonight my guest is the number one contender to the WWE Championship, Randy Orton **The crowds boos are loudly evident as Orton's familiar intro strikes up in the arena. The arrogant star struts to the ring, before shaking Carlito's hand and taking the mic offered to him by his crazy haired host** [B]Carlito[/B] Thankyou Randy for joining me on Carlito's Cabana [B]Orton[/B] It's my pleasure Carlito [B]Carlito[/B] Randy, last week on RAW you attacked John Cena during his match with Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, dropping him with an R.K.O. let's take a look **The titantron plays the events at the close of last weeks RAW** [B]Carlito[/B] Very impressive Randy, taking out the WWE Champion like that [B]Orton[/B] Why thankyou, Carlito. I think I proved last week that despite what some may think, John Cena is indeed beatable. What I did to Cena last week is exactly what I'm going to do to him at Summerslam when I become the new WWE Champion. Cena needs to get used to the fact that he doesn't have much time left with his precious WWE Title and he.... **The crowd suddenly pop as Cena comes sprinting down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Orton is on top of Cena straight away but soon enough Cena is beating the hell out of Orton. That is until Cade and Murdoch enter the ring catching Cena unawares. Carlito leaves the ring and watches on as Cena falls victim to a three on one assault. The crowd suddenly pop once more as Paul London and Brian Kendrick come sprinting down the ramp and into the ring, taking the fight to Cade and Murdoch** [B]JR[/B] All hell has broken loose here folks, we'll be back in just a few moments **[I]JR, excitedly shouts[/I]** **With that said, RAW fades to a break as Orton and Cena continue to fight as do Cade and Murdoch with London and Kendrick** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [B]JR[/B] Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night RAW and huge news during the break folks. **A video plays of the events going into the break** [B]JR[/B] Later tonight we will see John Cena team up with Paul London and Brian Kendrick to take on Randy Orton, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, the match made by Jonathan Coachman after these scenes before the break [B]King[/B] That was crazy, JR, I thought we were having a Royal Rumble at one stage [B]JR[/B] It was a rumble alright, that's for sure... **[B][I]KENNNNNEDYYYYY[/I][/B]** **Mr Kennedy comes down the ramp for the nights next match, walking quickly to the ring. He stands in the centr of the ring as the lights dim, raising a hand to catch a falling mic, that descends from the rafters** [B]Kennedy[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, I weigh in tonight at two hundred fourty two pounds, the man who is about to destroy a beer swilling, ECW original, MISTERRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYY **Kennedy walks over to and climbs the turnbuckle before raising the mic back to his mouth** [B]Kennedy[/B] KENNNNNN EEEEEEEE DYYYYYYYYYY **Kennedy steps back down to the canvas and the music of Sandman starts to play and the camera pans wildly around the crowd before picking him up at the top of a flight of stairs, with a can of beer in one hand and Singapore cane in the other. He makes his way to the ring, stopping to smash the can on his forehead a couple of times** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Mr Kennedy[COLOR="White"]...........................[/COLOR]Sandman[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW-1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SandmanAAF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Another quick match which Kennedy pretty much dominates. He really seems on top form tonight and finishes Sandman off with a Kenton Bomb[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner[/B] [B][I]Mr Kennedy, by pinfall, in 4:53[/I][/B] **As Kennedy celebrates, William Regal suddenly storms the ring and attacks Sandman. Kennedy backs off and up the ramp as Regal continues the assault, finishing it with a running knee to the side of Sandman's head** [B]JR[/B] What was the meaning if that? [B]King[/B] Regal clearly still has issues with Sandman, JR [B]JR[/B] Sandman has never done anything to Regal, King. William Regal is just a coward, plain and simple **We go backstage where Mickie James is minding her own business when Melina shows up** [B]Mickie[/B] What do you want Melina [B]Melina[/B] What I want is for you to stay out of my business, I'm taking Candice Michelle's Women's Title off her no matter who tries to stop me [B]Mickie[/B] I was just sticking up for my friend last week, if you have a problem with Candice, you have a problem with me [B]Melina[/B] Is that right? **Melina turns her head to the side for a second before.... SLAP! she smacks Mickie right across the face. Mickie holds her face for a second before going for Melina, but she slaps her again and starts throwing her fists all over Mickie. From out of nowhere Candice Michelle steams into Melina knocking her over. Candice grabs Melina by the hair and throws her across the floor and Melina runs off, scowling. Candice helps up Mickie who thanks her, and the pair stare in the direction of Melina as RAW fades to another break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We rejoin RAW with Coach in his office just as Sandman comes bursting through the door** [B]Sandman[/B] HEY COACH! [I]he shouts[/I] [B]Coach[/B] Excuse me, you don't just come... [B]Sandman[/B] COACH! I want that son of a bitch Regal in a match right now so I can kick his ass [B]Coach[/B] You do do you? well, I'm not going to put you in a match tonight, you've already fought Mr Kennedy, and so it wouldn't be fair on you, but next week on RAW, you've got it, Sandman vs William Regal **Sandman just sneers at Coach and leaves** [B]Coach[/B] [I]**to himself**[/I] God almighty does nobody have any manners around here.... [B]Regal[/B] Mr Coachman, how are you? **[I]he says with a big grin on his face[/I]** [B]Coach[/B] Thanks to you I've just had a very angry Sandman in here [B]Regal[/B] Is that so [B]Coach[/B] Infact he was in here demanding I put him in a match with you, and so I did, next week on RAW [B]Regal[/B] Oh jolly good, I can finally put that beer swilling, uncouth maniac out of action for good [B]Coach[/B] So you're happy you have a match with him next week [B]Regal[/B] Very much so, I'm not scared of him, he's pickled his brain so much he'll probably forget he's in a match halfway through and start bashing himself over the head with his cane. Well I tell you what, if that silly bugger wants to bring a cane to the ring next week then so be it, I may very well have to take my own thick wood to the ring with me, and you know bloody what Coach, I'll take my thick wood, in both my hands, smack him around the face with it and then I'll ram it right down his bloody throat! **Coach doesn't know quite what to say, Regal turns to leave, only he turns straight into Ron Simmons. Regal pulls his face as Simmons keeps looking for the right time to say something. after a few moments of awkward silence....** [B]Simmons[/B] DAMN! **Regal grimaces whilst Simmons just shakes his head** **We go back to the arena where first Daivari makes his way to the ring, followed by his opponent, Cody Rhodes** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Daivari [COLOR="White"]............................[/COLOR]CodyRhodes[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Daivari4.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CodyRhodes-3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A match that was never going to inspire sees Rhodes pick up his first win in the WWE. He manages it by hooking the leg following a Crossbody from the toprope[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Cody Rhodes, by pinfall, in 6:46[/I][/B] **As Rhodes celebrates his first win we go backstage to Todd Grisham** [B]Todd[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the WWE Champion John Cena. John last week on RAW, you were attacked by Randy Orton who it was then revealed was the new number one contender to your WWE Title. Later on tonight you will be on opposing sides with Orton in a 6 man tag match, What are your thoughts on the situation [B]Cena[/B] Hmmm, what are my thoughts on the situation. First of all I'm thinking Randy Orton is one tough son of a bitch, who makes a name for himself by killing careers, careers that have been built over many years just ended in a matter of seconds. Then I think that of all the people I've faced for my WWE Title, Randy Orton, the way he is right now, might just be the most dangerous opponent I've ever faced. And then I think that despite all this, Randy Orton has a hell of a lot to learn if he thinks he can just walk into the ring boot me in the face and walk away with my WWE Title. I guess we'll see at Summerslam. As for tonight, I team up with Paul London and Brian Kendrick, one of the best tag teams in recent history to take on Orton and the current Tag Team Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, who I pretty much beat last week before Orton made his presence felt. So who knows, Summerslam, I just don't know, but tonight I do know for sure, the champ is here! **Cena walks off as RAW fades into a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break just as Supercrazy's music fades out with the Mexican star in the ring. The eerie theme of Snitsky plays into the arena and the yellow toothed monster comes to the ring, a sight not even for sore eyes** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Supercrazy[COLOR="White"]..............................[/COLOR]Snitsky[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SuperCrazy3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Snitsky2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]What can you say? Snitsky destroys Crazy in under 3 minutes finishing him of with a Pumphandle Slam[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Snitsky, by pinfall, in 2:37[/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] By god this man, if you can call him that, is unstoppable [B]King[/B] He is certainly impressive, JR **We go backstage where Vince is sat in his office. There is a knock at the door and Vince shouts come in. The door opens and Vince looks up from his desk. He reels back and the camera pans around to reveal Linda McMahon! [B]Vince[/B] Linda, I... I...I wasn't.... [B]Linda[/B] Expecting me Vince? I bet you weren't. What the hell Vince, you turn up on television last week after weeks of us all thinking you were dead, and then you still don't bother to get in touch with us? [B]Vince[/B] I... I... I was goi.... [B]Linda[/B] You were what Vince? You're a coward. You should have had the decency to tell us you were alive before showing up on television, no, you shouldn't have ever made us think you were dead in the first place [B]Vince[/B] Linda, if I could ju... [B]Linda[/B] Do you even know what you have put us through? The children especially, Shane and Stephanie were devestated when they thought you were dead, can you even begin to imagine what they are thinking now, when they just see you pop up on television and say 'hey I'm alive' [B]Vince[/B] If you'd just let me ge... [B]Linda[/B] I mean Vince, you have done some nasty things to this family in the past and we've always got through them, but this time, I really don't know what is going to happen. Shane and Stephanie are all over the place, they're happy you're alive Vince don't get me wrong, but now that you haven't got in touch with them after a whole week, I don't know if they care at all anymore [B]Vince[/B] Linda, I just wa.. **Linda slaps Vince across the face with all the power she can muster, sending Vince falling back down in to his big leather swivel chair. Shocked, he holds his cheek as Linda storms out of the office, slamming the door shut. As it does, a picture of Vince on the wall falls to the floor, breaking the frame** [B]JR[/B] I don't know what to say King [B]King[/B] I'm guessing Mr McMahon is not in a great mood now that's for sure **The entrance theme of Bobby Lashley begins to play and the big black behemoth (Triple B anyone?) makes his way to the ring. He is then joined by his opponent Carlito** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Bobby Lashley [COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]Carlito[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BobbyLashleyAAF4.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Carlito asked for this match after losing to Lashley last week. He doesn't regret it although he does squirm out of The Dominator at one point. However it's a shady win avoiding a Spear attempt by Lashley who stops himself from running into the referee who turns and puts his hands over his head. Carlito quickly runs over to the corner and grabs his apple, taking a bite. Lashley turns around to be met with a face full of the aforementioned fruit. He stumbles around, blinded by apple and as the referee turns, he sees Carlito nailing Lashley with a Backstabber before making the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Carlito, by pinfall, in 7:47[/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] Carlito celebrating a dubious win there King [B]King[/B] It's certainly one way to win a match against someone like Lashley [B]JR[/B] Folks we're going for our final commercial break of the evening, stay tuned [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B]

[B]JR[/B] The Game, Triple H, ladies and gentlemen who we found out last week is coming back to RAW very soon indeed [B]King[/B] The fans sure seem excited [B]JR[/B] Out of action for 8 months, Triple H will return soon folks. Coming up now the main event, six man tag action as WWE Champion John Cena teams up with London and Kendrick to take on Randy Orton and the World Tag Team Champions Cade and Murdoch and folks Randy Orton has been on one huge roll the past couple of months, let's take a look at what happened last week on Monday Night RAW **A video plays showing the close of of Orton's match with Cody Rhodes and him subsequently lining up to punt Cody in the head only to be stopped by the youngsters father Dusty, before punting him in the head instead** [B]JR[/B] Randy Orton, in my opinion one vile human being, King, but I can not deny he has been on one huge roll of late [B]King[/B] He isn't called the 'Legend Killer' for nothing you know, he's put former world champion RVD on the shelf along with another multi time world champion, 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels [B]JR[/B] And not forgetting Dusty Rhodes last week **That familiar Orton intro pipes up again and the 'Legend Killer' comes strutting out onto the stage and down to the ring where he is then joined by Cade and Murdoch. London and Kendrick make their ways to the ring before the crowds cheers rise and the instantly recognisable intro of John Cena's "My Time Is Now" theme blares out full blast into the arena as the champ comes bounding out onto the ramp. He makes his way to the ring and joins his teammates and the match gets underway** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Randy Orton, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch[COLOR="White"]....................[/COLOR] John Cena, Paul London & Brian Kendrick[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RandyOrton-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/LanceCadeAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/PaulLondonAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Both teams work really well together in a match that tells two stories. One being that of the WWE Title and the other of the World Tag Team Titles. Who would gain important momentum for the weeks ahead? Cena and Orton hardly clash as Orton seems reluctant to stay in the ring with Cena about, instead choosing to tag in one of his partners. The match eventually breaks into chaos as the referee loses control of the match, which surely noone saw coming. It eventually leads to Cena getting back into the ring just at the same time as Trevor Murdoch who stumbles straight into the arms of the WWE Champ, who lifts the redneck up for an FU before making the cover. Orton slides in to the ring as Cena makes the cover but it's too late[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]John Cena, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, by pinfall, in 11:38[/I][/B] **Things aren't done with though. He may not have been in the ring soon enough to stop the cover but maybe he was in the ring at the right time after all. Randy Orton stomps on Cena the moment the bell is rung and with Murdoch rolling out of the ring, helped by Lance Cade, and London and Kendrick on the floor outside, Orton is left all alone with Cena at his whim. Orton stomps on all of Cena's joints before hitting an Inverted Backbreaker. Cena gets up and for the second week running walks straight in to an RKO. Cena is left out on the canvas as Orton just looks down at him sneering before lifting his head to smile. He goes to the turnbuckle to pose before turning his head to stare at the WWE Belt at ringside, Orton becoming transfixed on the prized object [B]JR[/B] Orton's done it again, King. He's ended the night with an RKO to the WWE Champion [B]King[/B] John Cena may regret what he said earlier in the night come Summerslam JR [B]JR[/B] Folks, thankyou for joining us here tonight, we'll see you next week **On those words, RAW fades out as Orton continues to glare at the WWE Title** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]King Booker vs Santino Marella[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]Umaga vs Jeff Hardy[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Mr Kennedy vs Sandman[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Cody Rhodes vs Daivari[/I] [B]D+[/B] [I]Snitsky vs Supercrazy[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Carlito vs Bobby Lashley[/I] [B]B[/B] [I]John Cena, Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs Randy Orton, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch[/I] [B]A[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Archived