WWE - After The Bash

OOC: Raw predictions CM Phunk 5/7 Gameseeker 6/7 [B]HailSabin 7/7[/B] ShadowedFlames 6/7 Lexa90 5/7 Tripps04 6/7 marchhaire 6/7 sebsplex 4/7 Coltcabana 3/7 A mixed bag this time round, and our first clear winner with HailSabin getting 7/7. Well done to him. Another four of you got 6/7. Prediction wins so far [B]marchhaire, Tripps04, Doe-Bomb, ColtCabana & HailSabin[/B] all with 1 win each. An extra mention at this stage to [B]Tripps04[/B] who has 14/18 possible so far.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This weeks main event on Smackdown will see Matt Hardy team up with 'Straight Edge Superstar' CM Punk to take on the team of United States Champion MVP and 'The Fighting Irishman' Finlay. La Resistance, having beaten The Major Brothers last week, will look to stay undefeated as they take on Funaki and Eugene. Speaking of The Major Brothers, they have an unenviable task as they take on The Great Khali in a handicap match. They are sure to face the wrath of the World Heavyweight Champion after he was ambushed during his celebration last week by both Batista and Kane, despite coming out on top in that battle. Chavo Guerrero takes on Shannon Moore. And Ric Flair will take on the 'Shaman of Sexy' John Morrison, the former ECW Champion looking to make a case for a title shot here on Smackdown perhaps?[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="White"]. . . . [/COLOR] [B]Predictions Key:[/B] Matt Hardy & CM Punk vs MVP & Finlay La Resistance vs Funaki & Eugene The Great Khali vs The Major Brothers Chavo Guerrero vs Shannon Moore Ric Flair vs John Morrison [I]Smackdown will be up by Sunday night this week at the latest, as I try to recover from my work schedule :)[/I]

[B]Matt Hardy & CM Punk[/B] vs MVP & Finlay [B]La Resistance[/B] vs Funaki & Eugene SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAASHHHHHHHH!!!!! [B]The Great Khali[/B] vs The Major Brothers SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAASHHHHHHHH!!!!! [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Shannon Moore I think that Moore is good, but Chavito Heat is better than The Prince of Punk Ric Flair vs [B]John Morrison[/B] Illegal win by Morrison!

[B]Matt Hardy & CM Punk[/B] vs MVP & Finlay [I]Punk needs a credible Smackdown win, as Noble isn't exactly over! Go 2 Sleep on Finlay ends the match![/I] [B]La Resistance[/B] vs Funaki & Eugene [I]La Resistance are heading towards a title shot.[/I] [B]The Great Khali[/B] vs The Major Brothers [I]This one wont be long![/I] [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Shannon Moore [I]As a Chavo fan, I can't possibly imagine him losing to Moore![/I] Ric Flair vs [B]John Morrison [/B] [I]Morrison is now a former World champion! He can't lose this match![/I]

[U]Matt Hardy & CM Punk[/U] vs MVP & Finlay This should be a fun matchup. [U]La Resistance[/U] vs Funaki & Eugene Was a good team in the past but with a week tag division could be the best you have right now though [U]The Great Khali[/U] vs The Major Brothers Oh, please, if this last 5 minutes I'll be shocked Chavo Guerrero vs [U]Shannon Moore[/U] Like Chavo but if you want to build up the cruiser div. then someone else has to step up [U]Ric Flair[/U] vs John Morrison I still want to see Flair get the belt one more time, thats all.

Matt Hardy & CM Punk vs [B]MVP & Finlay[/B] I call shenanigans here. La Resistance vs [B]Funaki & Eugene[/B] Upset of the night, IMO. [B]The Great Khali[/B] vs The Major Brothers SPLAT, yawn...next? [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Shannon Moore Experience and cheating wins here. Ric Flair vs [B]John Morrison[/B] Albeit by cheating

[CENTER][B]Friday 3rd August 2007 Rabobank Arena, Bakersfield, CA Attendance: 6,322[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Cole[/B] Hello Smackdown fans, thankyou for joining us here at the Rabobank Arena, Bakersfield, and tonight, in the main event, Matt Hardy teams up with CM Punk to take on the United States Champion MVP and his partner, the 'Fighting Irishman' Finlay. I'm Michael Cole, alongside JBL [B]JBL[/B] Thankyou Cole, what a huge main event that promises to be, but Cole, that's not all, the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair goes one on one with the 'Friday Night Delight' John Morrison as the former ECW Champion looks to make a big impace here on Smackdown [B]Cole[/B] A huge matchup and an unenviable task for Morrison taking on the 16 time former World Champion **Chavo Guerrero makes his entrance to the ring for the nights first match before his opponent Shannon Moore joins him in the ring** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Chavo Guerrero [COLOR="White"]..........[/COLOR]Shannon Moore[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChavoGuerreroAAF4.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShannonMooreAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Shannon Moore looks good, but Chavo seems fired up tonight. A decent match ends when Chavo hits Moore with the FrogSplash[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Chavo Guerrero, by pinfall, in 9:33[/I][/B] **Chavo is celebrating his win in the ring, arrogantly posing to the fans when......**

**Smackdown fades into a break as Chavo looks none too impressed at what he just saw** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break with Teddy Long in his office with Kristal and Vickie Guerrero talking about the impending wedding** [B]Kristal[/B] Teddy, you still have to choose a best man [B]Long[/B] I know, don't worry, I have someone in mind [B]Vickie[/B] Who is it Teddy? [I]**she says excitedly**[/I] [B]Long[/B] Well now, you'll just have to wait, I gotta ask him first **Teddy, Kristal and Vickie all turn around as someone comes into the office** [B]Chavo[/B] What the hell just happen... [B]Long[/B] Hey calm down player, what you talkin about? [B]Chavo[/B] What am I talking about? I'm out there celebrating victory in my match when a video starts playing of Rey Mysterio. Could it not have waited until I had finished celebrating? Would that be too hard to ask? [B]Vickie[/B] Chavo, calm down [B]Chavo[/B] Calm down? CALM DOWN? who's side are you on here Vickie? I destroyed Mysterio so bad he could hardly walk, I made him QUIT! and now he's got videos playing when I'm trying to celebrate a victory. If Mysterio is coming back, then it's not going to be for long, coz I will damn sure do the same to his leg that I did 9 months ago [B]Long[/B] Is that right Chavo? [B]Chavo[/B] You're damn right it is esse [B]Long[/B] Well then how about you put your money where your mouth is playa? In just over 3 weeks time at the biggest party of the summer, Summerslam, it will be Chavo Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio, now what do you say to that playa? [I]**Chavo looks like he's about to flip out, then takes a big breath in**[/I] [B]Chavo[/B] I say that's fine. You give me Rey Mysterio at Summerslam, and this time, I'll make damn sure he never comes back **We go back into the main arena where Eugene and Funaki are making their way to the ring** [B]Cole[/B] Wow, what huge news for Summerslam, John [B]JBL[/B] Huge news maybe, but Chavo Guerrero made Rey Mysterio quit all them months ago and now he is being forced to face him again at Summerslam. What an unfair call by Theodore Long [B]Cole[/B] Are you kidding me? Chavo almost ended Mysterio's career, don't you think he at least deserves a chance at some retribution? [B]JBL[/B] No I don't Michael **With Funaki and Eugene now in the ring, their opponents La Resistance make their way down to the ring [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Funaki & Eugene[COLOR="White"]..........................................................[/COLOR] La Resistance[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Funaki4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/Eugene.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/ReneDupreeBD1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]La Resistance are again highly impressive, completely dominating their opponents. After hitting the Au Revoir on Eugene, Dupree makes the cover to win the match[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]La Resistance, by pinfall, in 5:55[/I][/B] **As La Resistance celebrate their win, Smackdown fades into a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return to Smackdown as La Resistance are walking backstage, smiling proudly after their comfortable victory. They are suddenly stopped as the Tag Team Champs Deuce and Domino, along with Cherry, get in their way** [B]Deuce[/B] Hey, La Resistance, you were very impressive out there tonight [B]Domino[/B] Yeah, we were extremely impressed, no doubt [B]Dupree[/B] Zankyou [B]Deuce[/B] No problem, but a word of warning. If the pair of you think for a moment you are getting anywhere near our tag team titles, you are seriously mistaken [B]Grenier[/B] Is zat so? [B]Domino[/B] You're right it is, cos if you two guys think you're just gonna come waltzing in and take our titles, then the only think you will get, is a crack in the mouth, capiche? **Deuce and Domino, scowl at La Resistance before Deuce pats his title on his shoulder, and the pair walk off leaving La Resistance to look at each other and smirk** **Back in the main arena, Mark Henry is just getting himself a mic, having made his way out during the 'discussion' between the two tag teams** [B]Henry[/B] Listen up, everybody knows I am the biggest. baddest, meanest superstar here on Smackdown, hell, in the history of the WWE. It's about time I had a real challenge here on Smackdown, which is why I am out here for the Silverback Challenge, to challenge absolutely anyone to come out and face me in a match. It doesn't matter who you are, I'll take you on and destroy you, so who in that lockerroom back there wants a piece of me tonight? **He's plucky you have to give him that, but you have to wonder if he'll be alive by the end of the night, as Jimmy Wang Yang comes out to meet the challenge of Mark Henry** [B]Henry[/B] Now come on, you got to be kidding me. You really think you can beat me, the biggest Silverback in the jungle? **Yang nods his head with his usual big smile** [B]Henry[/B] Referee.... ring the bell **The official rings the bell** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Mark Henry[COLOR="White"]............[/COLOR] Jimmy Wang Yang[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MarkHenry2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JimmyWangYangAAF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Yang starts by running straight at Henry attempting a crossbody. It's his only move of the match. Henry catches him and destroys him with a Worlds Strongest Slam. However he doesn't go straight for the pin, instead toying with him opponent for a very short while and squashing him with a powerful bearhug. The referee lifts Yang's hand which drops down and the referee calls for the bell[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Mark Henry, by submission, in 2:41[/I][/B] **As Henry celebrates, we go into another commercial break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Back from the break, Jamie Noble walks down to the ring with a purposeful scowl on his face. He gets a mic handed to him by Tony Chimel, which he snatches oit of his hand** [B]Noble[/B] I am sick and tired of being the laughing stock of Smackdown right now, and it's all thanks to Hornswoggle. First he pins me in a match that he was never a legal part of at the Great American Bash, then last week he bit me on the leg after my match with CM Punk then ran away to get Finlay to catch me by surprise. [I]**At this point, Hornswoggle pokes his head from under the ring, unbeknown to Noble**[/I] Well Hornswoggle, I'm gonna get you soon boy, [I]**Hornswoggle enters the ring and stands quietly behind Noble**[/I] and when I do, I'm gonna hang you up by your ankles, drop you down on your stupid little head and.... **Hornswoggle stops Noble in his tracks by biting him on the ass. Noble jumps about a bit, turns around and motions towards Hornswoggle, who dives through Noble's legs and scarpers out of the ring. Noble turns around to see Hornswoggle holding his title up with a big grin on his face. Noble scowls and sldies out of the ring, sending Hornswoggle running up the ramp with Noble in oursuit. The pair go through the curtains into the backstage area and out of sight** [B]Cole[/B] What the hell was that [I]**he says with a noticable laugh in his voice**[/I] [B]JBL[/B] That was a leprechaun, Cole, you never seen one wher you come from? you must have, you're barely any bigger than him [B]Cole[/B] Right, I wonder if Noble's caught up with Hornswoggle yet [B]JBL[/B] I don't know, Cole, but if he does, I don't fancy the little guys chances [B][I]**WOOOOOOOOOOOOO**[/I][/B] **The crowd erupt as the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair makes his way to the ring, the 16 time former world champion, strutting in his usual style to the ring, adorning a feathery yellow robe. He enters the ring where he continues to strut until his opponent John Morrison makes his way to the ring** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Ric Flair [COLOR="White"].......................[/COLOR]John Morrison[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnMorrison.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Morrison looks to make a bigger name for himself by beating the legend that is Ric Flair. Flair starts the match the better of the two, chopping the hel right out of Morrison's chest. The referee forces a break at which point Morrison cheekily pokes Flair in the eye, above the head of the ref. Morrison takes control for a few minutes before Flair finds a second wind, even managing to hit Morrison with a clothesline off the top turnbuckle. He works on the legs of Morrison and applies the Figure Four LegLock. Morrison is struggling but suddenly Kenny Dykstra appears at ringside and cheers Morrison on. He somehow gets to the ropes and the referee forces Flair to break the hold. Morrison really milks the level of damage to his leg and as the referee goes to check on him, Dykstra gets up on the apron and as Flair turns towards him, he grabs his head and jumps off the apron, hanging Flair's head off the top rope, sending him reeling backwards. Morrison suddenly gets up and rushes past the official, grabs Flair and nails him with the Corkscrew Neckbreaker to make the pin[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]John Morrison, by pinfall, in 11:47[/I][/B] [B]Cole[/B] What a damn shame [B]JBL[/B] What's your problem Cole, Morrison did nothing wrong [B]Cole[/B] He feigned injury knowing Dykstra was there [B]JBL[/B] That had nothing to do with him, Cole, don't tarnish what is a great victory for this young kid [B]Cole[/B] I give up. Folks we'll be back after this short break [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Back from the break and Chris Masters is stood in the ring with a mic. Referee Nick Patrick is also stood in the ring** [B]Masters[/B] I'm here again, to display for you all just why my Masterlock is the most devastating submission manoeuvre in the history of the WWE. My masterlock has been used to full effect on some of the greatest superstars in the WWE today and will one day soon be utilised to its fullest when I win my first World Title. Now, last week I beat Eugene, I suppose I got what I asked for when I said it would take someone special to break my Masterlock, but that wasn't quite what I meant. So please can I have someone out here now to try and break my masterlock, someone who is going to be a bit more of a challenge for me, someone who...... [B][I]**BANGGGGGGGGGGGG**[/I][/B] **The arena turns red as flames erupt from around the stage. Masters' face turns to a look of horror as he realises Kane is accepting his Masterlock Challenge. Kane paces to the ring before entering and walking over to Masters** [B]Masters[/B] He.. hey Kane... you erm.. you want to try and escape the Masterlock... **Kane nods with a sinister smile on his face** [B]Masters[/B] right.. Right, no problem, you think you can break my masterlock? you got no chance, sit in the chair **Kane grins and takes a seat in the chair. Masters positions one arm, then goes to get the second in place, seemingly struggling to get them to reach. He breaks the hold and paces backwards with a scowl on his face. Kane goes to stand up and the ref steps in and asks Kane to sit back down as Masters shouts at him to do so. Kane sits back down with ah uge grin still on his face. Masters again puts one arm in position before struggling to position the second, and again he paces backwards looking annoyed. He walks towards Kane but instead of trying to apply the hold again he whacks him with double axe handle to the back of the neck. Kane falls forwards off the chair but gets up immediately but Masters picks up the chair and smashes Kane on the back. Kane turns around and walks straight into another shot, this time to his skull. Masters looks to do more damage but the referee Nick Patrick remonstrates with him and Masters drops the chair to the mat and leaves the ring with a huge smile on his face before shouting 'no one breaks the masterlock'** [B]Cole[/B] What a class act [B]JBL[/B] What do you mean, Cole [B]Cole[/B] Chris Masters knew that Kane would most likely break the Masterlock so he got out of putting the hold on [B]JBL[/B] Are you crazy? Onle one man has ever broken the Masterlock, it's going to take someone very special to break it again [B]Cole[/B] And you're saying Kane isn't that man? We're going to take a quick break, join us back here for more Friday Night Smackdown [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Upon our return from the break, The Major Brothers are in the ring, nervously awaiting their opponent. Their nerves are not helped when The Great Khali's music hits and the giant, along with his translator Ranjin Singh, makes his way down to the ring, ominously stepping over the top rope** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Major Brothers [COLOR="White"]............................[/COLOR]The Great Khali[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianMajorAAF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrettMajorAAF.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TheGreatKhaliAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]This isn't pretty. Domination isn't the word. Khali destroys both opponents, first destroying Brian Major with a Tree Slam and then Brett before kneeling between the two men and placing a hand on each of their chests to make the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]The Great Khali, by pinfall, in 2:32[/I][/B] **As Khali celebrates with Ranjin Singh, the translator turns to see Batista pelting down the ramp and into the ring. As Khali turns around Batista nails him with a Spear! before mounting him and raining down punches on the giant. Khali somehow manages to shake 'The Animal' off but Batista pursues him outside the ring. Batista continues to throw punches at Khali who tries to swot him away. Batista takes the giant down again with a clothesline and once again mounts him to get in as many punches as he can. Khali again fights out and away from the rampaging Batista. Batista again runs at Khali who this time clasps his hand around Batista's throat. 'The Animal' loosens the grip of Khali and throws a couple of punches but Khali somehow hits Batista with a weaker than usual Chop to the head. Batista falls down but Khali doesn't go on the attack, instead retreating to safety, clearly worn down by the assault from the rampant Batista, who is starting to get up, holding his head** [B]Cole[/B] Wow, Batista was absolutely relentless there, John [B]JBL[/B] But look, Cole, he's still the one left down on his behind [B]Cole[/B] Khali wanted no more to do with him though, John, 'The Animal' really got to Khali there [B]JBL[/B] It was a cheap shot that started it all though, Michael. Khali had just been in a match, he was in no state to withstand an attack after the match [B]Cole[/B] His match lasted no more than a few minutes, John, he destroyed The Major Brothers. We're going for our final break of the evening, please join us when we return [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break literally at the same time as Khali and Singh burst into Teddy Long's office** [B]Khali[/B] [I]**Shouts angrily in Punjabi**[/I] [B]Long[/B] wait a.......HEY, wait a minute playa [I]**looks towards Singh**[/I] now I can't understand a damn word he's saying, what's going on here [B]Singh[/B] Did you just see what happened [B]Long[/B] Yeah I saw [B]Singh[/B] Batista's actions out there were an absolute disgrace, are you going to do anything about it? that animal needs teaching a lesson, he can't just put his hands on the World Champion like that [B]Khali[/B] [I]**Angry shouting in Punjabi again**[/I] [B]Singh[/B] The Great Khali says he is the World Champion on Smackdown and should not be subjected to such actions from fellow superstars. The Great Khali, like me, wants to knw what you are going to do about the disgraceful act carrid out by Batista [B]Long[/B] You know what I'm going to do? I'll tell you playa, now let me make myself real clear so you can tell The Great Khali. In three weeks The Great Khali will defend his World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam and he will defend his title against....... BATISTA [B]Khali[/B] [I]**Having heard the name Batista starts shouting in Punjabi again**[/I] [B]Singh[/B] You can not do that Mr Long. That animal just attacked my client and you are going to reward him by giving him a shot at my clients title? [B]Long[/B] That's exactly what I'm going to do playa, now if you don't mind, I have some work to be getting on with, and I will not be intimidated in my own office, thankyou **We go back into the arena** [B]Cole[/B] Huge news, John, Khali will defend the World Heavyweight Title against Batista at Summerslam [B]JBL[/B] Ranjin Singh is right, that is no way to reward someone who attacks the champion [B]Cole[/B] If anyone deserves a shot, John, it's Batista **'The Fighting Irishman' Finlay makes his way to the ring for the main event where he waits for his partner. The sound of a ticking clock signals the entrance of United States Champion MVP, who bursts through his special curtained entrance before making his way to the ring. Matt Hardy is next down the ramp, stopping short of the ring, and looking back towards the titantron. The crowd pop as CM Punk makes his way out, joining Matt Hardy before both entering the ring** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]MVP & Finlay [COLOR="White"]...................................................[/COLOR]Matt Hardy & CM Punk[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MVP2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy4_ndp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CMpunk.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A fantastic match to end the show. Both teams enjoy periods of dominance in what is an extremely open bout. CM Punk almost hits Finlay with the GTS after a good 15 minutes but the Irishman manages to wriggle out. The match ends, though, in slightly bizarre fashion. With all four men in the ring, and the referee struggling to regain control, Finlay goes outside and lifts up the ring spron to look for Hornswoggle. The little chap appears and gears up to get involved but when Finlay turns his back, Jamie Noble comes down the ramp and chases after Hornswoggle. Finlay looks around and realises what is going on and gets occupied chasing after Noble. MVP is in the ring having just dropped Hardy with a clothesline while CM Punk is down on the outside, he turns to see that Finlay is running away and is none too pleased. He turns back around straight into a Twist Of Fate which allows Hardy to make the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]Matt Hardy & CM Punk, by pinfall, in 18:47[/I][/B] **CM Punk joins Hardy in the ring to celebrate and the fans lap it up** [B]Cole[/B] A huge victory there for Matt Hardy and CM Punk [B]JBL[/B] They were lucky, Michael [B]Cole[/B] Folks, thanks for joining us tonight on Smackdown, we'll see you, next week **Smackdown fades away as Hardy and Punk continue to celebrate to the fans** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B-[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]Chavo Guerrero vs Shannon Moore[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]La Resistance vs Funaki & Eugene[/I] [B]C-[/B] [I]Mark Henry vs Jimmy Wang Yang[/I] [B]D+[/B] [I]John Morrison vs Ric Flair[/I] [B]B[/B] [I]The Great Khali vs The Major Brothers[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]Matt Hardy & CM Punk vs MVP & Finlay[/I] [B]B+[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[B]marchhaire 5/5 HailSabin 5/5 ColtCabana 5/5 Doe-Bomb 5/5[/B] Tripps04 3/5 [B]Gameseeker 5/5[/B] ShadowedFlames 3/5 [B]marchhaire, Tripps04, Doe-Bomb, ColtCabana & HailSabin[/B] all have 1 win before these predictions. New standings are [B]marchhaire (2), HailSabin (2), ColtCabana (2), Doe-Bomb (2) Tripps04, Gameseeker[/B] Overall predictions top 3 [B]marchhaire 18/23 Gameseeker 18/23 Tripps04 17/23[/B] Have to say that was my weakest show so far, but with the personell I have to work with atm, I think I did a good job. It was more of a show that sets things up for the next few weeks. Hope you're still all enjoying and keep them predictions coming in.

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]King Booker and Jerry 'The King' Lawler will face each other Monday night after Booker challenged the hall of famer on last weeks RAW. Will Booker make a valid claim to being the true king of the WWE? William Regal and Sandman will face off after Regal attacked the ECW original following his match with Mr Kennedy last week. Regal has been a thorn in Sandman's side for the past few weeks, will this continue to be the case? Having slapped Candice two weeks ago and then Mickie James last week, Melina will take on Mickie this week on RAW Paul London & Brian Kendrick look to make a huge statement regarding the World Tag Team Titles as they take on the champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch in a non title match. RAW's newest tag team got one over the champs last week when they and WWE Champion John Cena beat the tag champs and Randy Orton Another tag team match will see The Worlds Greatest Tag Team take on The Highlanders. TWGTT beat Cryme Tyme last week and will look to keep on a roll Mr Kennedy and Jeff Hardy will face off in a rematch from two weeks back. Umaga interfered in the last encounter, resulting in a DQ victory for Hardy And Snitsky aims to keep up his impressive streak as he takes on Santino Marella, who can not be looking forward to that one[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="White"]. . . . [/COLOR] Predictions key: King Booker vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler William Regal vs Sandman Melina vs Mickie James London & Kendrick vs Cade & Murdoch The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs The Highlanders Mr Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy Snitsky vs Santino Marella [B][I]**I am going on holiday from Thursday until Sunday, so to get back on track the next RAW will be posted next Monday. I am then off work for another 3 weeks but not on holiday anywhere so expect the schedule to run smoothly during that time**[/I][/B]

[U]King Booker[/U] vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler [U]William Regal[/U] vs Sandman Melina vs [U]Mickie James[/U] [U]London & Kendrick[/U] vs Cade & Murdoch [U]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/U] vs The Highlanders Mr Kennedy vs [U]Jeff Hardy[/U] [U]Snitsky[/U] vs Santino Marella

King Booker vs [B]Jerry 'The King' Lawler[/B] (DQ or Count out) [B]William Regal[/B] vs Sandman Melina vs [B]Mickie James[/B] [B]London & Kendrick[/B] vs Cade & Murdoch [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs The Highlanders Mr Kennedy vs [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] [B]Snitsky[/B] vs Santino Marella

King Booker vs [B]Jerry 'The King' Lawler[/B] [B]William Regal[/B] vs Sandman [B]Melina[/B] vs Mickie James London & Kendrick vs [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs The Highlanders [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Jeff Hardy [B]Snitsky[/B] vs Santino Marella

[B]King Booker[/B] vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler William Regal vs [B]Sandman[/B] [B]Melina[/B] vs Mickie James [B]London & Kendrick[/B] vs Cade & Murdoch [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs The Highlanders [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Jeff Hardy [B]Snitsky[/B] vs Santino Marella

Let's see if I can become the first guy to not pick a single correct one! *Laughs* King Booker vs [B]Jerry 'The King' Lawler[/B] A hunch. William Regal vs [B]Sandman[/B] After a ref bump and liberal application of the Singapore Cane Melina vs [B]Mickie James[/B] Dunno, I just pick Mickie 'cause Melina's scream hurts my ears.... [B]London & Kendrick[/B] vs Cade & Murdoch Upset in the making....? The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]The Highlanders[/B] Haas turns on Bejamin? Mr Kennedy vs [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] Another hunch Snitsky vs [B]Santino Marella[/B] Milan Miracle V 2.0?

Just a comment. How is this not up there for diary of the month. I don't post alot in diaries but this one keeps me interested. You don't run out and grab all the TNA talent. Good Job! on this. I am now finally going to bed. (hurt my leg tonight, I thought the pain killers would put me to sleep but to no avail I am still up.) Sorry for the babble.... :eek:

[B]King Booker[/B] vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler [B]William Regal[/B] vs Sandman [B]Melina [/B]vs Mickie James [B]London & Kendrick [/B]vs Cade & Murdoch [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs The Highlanders [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Jeff Hardy [B]Snitsky[/B] vs Santino Marella Hmmm.. Okay everyone from the right :D

[QUOTE=Tripps04;296992]Just a comment. How is this not up there for diary of the month. I don't post alot in diaries but this one keeps me interested. You don't run out and grab all the TNA talent. Good Job! on this. I am now finally going to bed. (hurt my leg tonight, I thought the pain killers would put me to sleep but to no avail I am still up.) Sorry for the babble.... :eek:[/QUOTE] I hadn't had 5 posts in time for the voting but feel free to vote for me next month if you still like what you see :D Also, hope your legs ok :) Already got next Raw and SD planned out just got to do the writeups, RAW will be up Monday when I'm back from my holiday and Smackdown to be on Friday.

[CENTER][B]Monday 6th August 2007 Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Knoxville, TN Attendance: 5,000[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG]

[B]JR[/B] Hello and welcome to Monday Night RAW, here at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Tennessee. I'm Jim Ross at ringside with Jerry 'The King' Lawler and tonight you go one on one with King Booker, King [B]King[/B] That's right, JR. King Booker, for some reason, has got a problem with me, and tonight I hope to get one over on him [B]JR[/B] I hope you do too, King, but also tonight, Jeff Hardy will face Mr Kennedy in a rematch from two weeks ago [B]King[/B] That match was stopped due to Umaga coming to the ring and tearing poor Jeff Hardy apart, and tonight, Hardy and Kennedy will both be looking to pick up the win **Carlito's music starts to play and having already noticed at the start of the show that the ring is decked out in tropical attire, it is clear that Carlito's Cabana is imminent** [B]JR[/B] Well folks, it looks like we're going to have another edition of Carlito's Cabana right now [B]King[/B] It's certainly provided some fiery moments over the past couple of weeks JR **Carlito is in the ring ready to speak** [B]Carlito[/B] Welcome everybody to Carlito's Cabana. Tonight my special guest is a relatively new superstar here on RAW, despite his obvious links to the company and has so far only picked up one victory, ladies and gentlemen please welcome Cody Rhodes **The youngster makes his way to the ring, not very happy with his introduction** [B]Carlito[/B] Welcome to my Cabana, make yourself comfortable **Cody grabs a mic of one of the deckchairs but doesn't take a seat** [B]Carlito[/B] Cody Rhodes, last week you picked up your first victory against Daivari, but before that, you lost your first two matches here on RAW, both against Randy Orton, the man who took out your father with a vicious kick to the head [B]Rhodes[/B] You want to talk about what Randy Orton did to my father? Randy Orton is the most disrespectful jackass I've ever met, and if he thinks he's going to get away with what he did to my father, he's mistaken. I will get revenge for my father and myself on Randy Orton.... [B]Carlito[/B] [I]**cutting Rhodes off**[/I] And how exactly will you do that? you've already lost to him twice, just look at what he did to your father, a supposed legend, a hall of famer, he destroyed him, what's a scrawny little boy like you going to do to Randy Orton **Rhodes is agitated and walks towards Carlito** [B]Rhodes[/B] Do you want me to show you? [B]Carlito[/B] Hey, hey wait a second...... **Rhodes starts to go for Carlito but before he gets the chance he's taken out by Randy Orton. Orton stomps all over Rhodes with Carlito joining in the attack, giving the youngster no chance. No chance, that is, until the WWE Champion John Cena comes racing down into the ring and laying into Randy Orton. He changes his attentions to Carlito who he tosses out of the ring before going back to Orton and trying to apply the STFU, however, Orton manages to wriggle out of Cena's grasp before he can fully apply the hold, and squirms out of the ring to the floor below, picking himself up and retreating with Carlito the safety of the ramp. Cena stares Orton down as he helps up Cody Rhodes, who is stumbling about after the attack. Orton and Carlito trashtalk Cena as they retreat backwards** **We go backstage where Vince McMahon is in his office talking to Coach** [B]Coach[/B] So, Mr McMahon, tonight's the night, what exactly are you going to say to your family when you see them [B]Vince[/B] I don't know Coach [B]Coach[/B] I mean if they're all as angry as your wife was last week, the way she slapped you Sir, and the way you fell down into your chair..... **Coach sees that Vince is looking right at him with a look of utter disdain** [B]Coach[/B] sorry Sir... [B]Vince[/B] Coach, that slap from Linda last week, well, it woke me up. It made me realise just what I put them through, but more than that, what I've put them through before. Tonight, I will tell my family the truth, and I know they'll welcome me back into their arms, I mean why wouldn't they [B]Coach[/B] Are you sure, Sir? [B]Vince[/B] WHAT do you damn well mean, am I sure? [I]**Vince snarls at Coach**[/I] [B]Coach[/B] I just...... sorry, Sir [B]Vince[/B] Now get out, I need time to think **Coach ups and leaves as Vince just snarls before RAW fades into a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **On return from the break we see The Highlanders in the ring just as the music of The Worlds Greatest Tag Team starts to play into the arena. They make their way to the ring for the nights first match** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Highlanders[COLOR="White"]................................[/COLOR] The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/rorymcallisterkc7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/robbiemcallisterpl1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SheltonBenjaminAAF6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/CharlieHaasAAF2b.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]WGTT are in fine form, finishing off their opponents in comfortable fashion. Having got Robbie out of the equation on the outside, Benjamin leaps over Haas as he holds Rory over the ropes to his the Broken Arrow. Haas then wraps his arms around Rory and delivers a perfect German Suplex, making the cover with the bridge to earn his team an impressive win[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, by pinfall, in 5:37[/I][/B] **As TWGTT celebrate, the music of Crmye Tyme suddenly plays and they make their way down to ringside. They walk over to the area where Lilian Garcia sits and pick up Haas and Benjamin's matching suits. Without saying anything they just start walking, stopping when they realise Haas and Benjamin are looking at them and shouting. The pair quickly move towards Cryme Tyme who jump over the barriers and through the crowd, quickly chased by TWGTT, all of them going out of sight into the backstage area** **We move on to the backstage area and into Coach's office. Randy rton and Carlito come walkng in** [B]Coach[/B] Randy, Carlito, thankyou for coming [B]Orton[/B] We were told you wanted to see us [B]Coach[/B] That's right, I wanted to let you know personally that after what took place earlier tonight, I have made a main event matchup that involves the pair of you. Tonight Randy and Carlito, you will team up to take on Cody Rhodes and the WWE Champion John Cena in a tag team match **Carlito takes a bite of his apple** [B]Carlito[/B] That's cool [B]Orton[/B] Yeah, that's very cool, I'm going to beat the hell out of both John Cena and Cody Rhodes tonight, and maybe I'll end either if not both of their careers in the process **Orton and Carlito walk out as Coach just ponders what Orton said. RAW fades into a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Melina [COLOR="White"]..........................[/COLOR]Mickie James[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/Melina3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJamesAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The past two weeks Melina has slapped Candice Michelle and Mickie James bacjkstage. Both want revenge and it's up to Mickie to get it. Unfortunately she doesn't, as after a short but open bout, Melina wins the match by rolling Mickie up and getting both feet on the ropes[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Melina, by pinfall, in 6:41[/I][/B] **Mickie is up to her knees, holding her arms up asking the ref why he didn't see Melina cheating. Melina takes advantage of Mickie's preoccupation and whacks her from behind before laying into her with kicks and punches. The crowd cheer when WWE Womens Champion Candice Michelle comes running down the ramp to Mickie's aid. Melina spots her but Candice manages to get a kick into Melina's side before she rolls out of the ring and off up the ramp smiling as Candice comforts Mickie**

[B]JR[/B] We knew he was returning King, but we now know, after that video on the titantron, that The Game, Triple H, will return at Summerslam [B]King[/B] Huge news for Summerslam, JR, I guess we'll have to wait and see just what he'll be doing at Summerslam, I mean, will he have a match or what? [B]JR[/B] Like you say, King, we'll just have to wait and see in what capacity the King of Kings will return, and speaking of Kings, you're up in our next match [B]King[/B] I am indeed, I'd best get ready [B]JR[/B] Folks, we're going for a short break but when we return my broadcast colleague, Jerry 'The King' Lawler will go one on one with King Booker, don't go anywhere [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **With King already in the ring, King Booker makes his way pompously to the ring with his wife Queen Sharmell** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Jerry 'The King' Lawler[COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR] King Booker[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Authority%20Figures/JerryLawlerAAF2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Lawler, despite his obvious lack of ring time, is more than up for this match and stays with Booker for the most part. However, as seems to be the case, Queen Sharmell helps Booker pick up the win, swiping at Lawler's foot as he bounces off the ropes, causing him to turn around and look at her. As he turns around he is met with a kick to the face, and as he gets up he is put straight back down with a Scissor Kick allowing Booker to pick up the victory[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]King Booker, by pinfall, in 8:32[/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] That's a damn shame folks, it really is, King Booker as usual earning the win thanks to Queen Sharmells interference **We go backstage where Tod Grisham is standing by** [B]Todd[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the WWE Champion John Cena. John earlier tonight, Jonathan Coachman announced that a match would take place later on that will see you team up with Cody Rhodes to take on Randy Orton and Carlito. What do you have to say about that [B]Cena[/B] Well, Todd, I don't have much to say. Randy Orton is the number one contender to my title, and I'm under no illusions that every other person on the roster would jump at the chance to face me for my WWE Title. All I can do tonight is do what I always do, and what I do best and that is to go out there and give 110 percent, and make sure I keep my eye on anyone and everyone. Of course if I happen to FU Randy Orton it would be a nice bonus indeed. Randy Orton, Carlito, hell everyone needs to realise that I never back down from a challenge, and the reason for that is simple. When all is said and done, when the dust has settled, whatever other cliches you want to throw out there, when it's all over...... The Champ is heeeeerrreeee! **RAW fades into another break as Cena stares into the camera following his impassioned speech** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [B]JR[/B] Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night RAW, my broadcast partner, Jerry Lawler just making his way back to the announce table following his match King Booker. **Sandman's music plays and he makes his way to the ring through the crowd, carrying his Singapore cane** [B]JR[/B] Our next match is about to start folks, The Sandman will take on William Regal, who has been getting one over on the ECW original at every opportunity. [B]King[/B] I'm back [B]JR[/B] Welcome back, King, unlucky out there old friend [B]King[/B] There was nothing unlucky about that, JR. I'm not eating sour grapes, JR, but King Booker only beat me because Queen Sharmell got involved in something that didn't concern her [B]JR[/B] I know, King, I watched it all from here [B]King[/B] This isn't the end between me and Booker, you mark my words **William Regal is now making his way to the ring, and the match is ready to start** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Sandman [COLOR="White"].......................[/COLOR]William Regal[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SandmanAAF.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegalAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Regal uses all his cunning here to pick up a victory. He grabs Sandman's cane in full view of the referee who takes it off him and goes to place it down over the ropes, and while doing so, Regal low blows Sandman, who drops to his knees. As the referee turns around, Regal springs off the ropes and knees Sandman in the side of the head before making the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]William Regal, by pinfall, in 5:59[/I][/B] **After the match, Regal climbs outside and picks up the cane before getting back into the ring and staring at Sandman, then the cane, then back at Sandman. As Sandman groggily stats to get up holding the side of his head, Regal smashes him over the head with the cane. Sandman is out on his back but Regal smashes the cane over Sandman's back a few times, leaving both the cane and Sandman broken. Regal drops the cane and walks away sneering at his fallen adversary** [B]JR[/B] Someone needs to get down here and help Sandman out. William Regal ought to be ashamed **With that said we cut backstage where Santino Marella and Maria are sitting close on a bench in a lockerroom** [B]Santino[/B] Maria, I am justa soa down ata the moment, every match I have I seem to losea [B]Maria[/B] You beat King Booker two weeks ago [B]Santino[/B] I know Maria, but even thata was witha the help of an announcer [B]Maria[/B] If it helps Santino, you're a winner with me [B]Santino[/B] Maria, I am truly lucky to have you, if it wasn't for youa I don't know if I woulda carry on witha the wrestling [B]Maria[/B] Oh Santino you must. I mean who else can claim they won the Intercontinantel Title when they only went to the show as a fan [B]Santino[/B] You're right Maria, and tonight, I willa beat Snitsky and showa just why I dida win the Intercontinental Title **Maria and Santino hug and RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Back from the break and the World Tag Team Champions Cade and Murdoch are making their way to the ring for their match with London and Kendrick who sprint and slide into the ring as usual before climbing and backflipping off the turnbuckles** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Cade & Murdoch [COLOR="White"]...................................................[/COLOR]London & Kendrick[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/LanceCadeAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/PaulLondonAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The challengers come into this match looking to stake an even bigger claim to a tag team title shot, having been on the winning side in last weeks 6 man tag match that involved the champs. And after a very hard fought match that could have gone either way, they did just that. With Kendrick being taken out by Cade, London hits the Dropsault off of Cade to land on Murdoch who had just been dropped by Kendrick.[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]London & Kendrick, by pinfall, in 9:38[/I][/B] **As the winners celebrate, we go backstage where Vince McMahon is walking along a corridor. He stops at a door, taking a deep breath before going in. We see that inside the room are Linda, Shane and Stephanie McMahon** [B]Linda[/B] Nice of you to join us Vince **Stephanie walks over to Vince crying her eyes out and gives him a huge hug, before pulling away and slapping him hard across the face and going to take a seat, clearly emotionally drained. Vince looks at Shane who just stares at Vince, his bottom lip wavering slightly, but what appears to be anger clearly ready to boil over** [B]Linda[/B] You see what you've done to your children Vince. They thought you were dead, until you just showed up two weeks ago, and as if that wasn't bad enough, you then make no effort to get in touch with any of us [B]Vince[/B] Look, Linda, I.. I had my reasons.. [B]Linda[/B] There are no excuses good enough as to why you let your family think you were dead and then let them know you weren't by appearing on tv **At this point Stephanie runs past Vince crying and out through the door** [B]Shane[/B] I'd best go after her **Shane goes to walk past Vince who puts out a hand and holds Shane's arm. Shane stares at Vince and shrugs his arm out of his grasp before pushing past him to go after Stephanie** [B]Linda[/B] See what you've done Vince. I hope you're happy [B]Vince[/B] Of course I'm not happy, but as I said I ha... [B]Linda[/B] Shut up Vince! How dare you keep trying to excuse what you have done, I hope you've found yourself a really good place to stay Vince, because there's no chance in hell you're coming back home anytime soon **Linda walks past Vince who's head drops before he puts both hands over his face and shakes his head. RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [B]JR[/B] Welcome back to Monday Night RAW, it has been one hell of a night so far folks, and just before the break, Vince finally came face to face with his son and daughter, Shane and Stephanie, who he hasn't seen since he faked his death, despite revealing he was still alive two weeks ago on RAW [B]King[/B] They've clearly got a lot of stuff to work out, JR [B]JR[/B] Oh you think? anyway talking of having stuff to sort out, up next is a match between Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy, a rematch from two weeks ago that never ended thanks to Intercontinental Champion Umaga's interference [B]King[/B] This should be one hell of a match JR **Mr Kennedy makes his way to the ring, and stands in the center but before a microphone can even be lowered, Jeff Hardy makes his entrance, much to the chagrin of Kennedy** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Mr Kennedy[COLOR="White"]........................[/COLOR] Jeff Hardy[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW-1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]For both men this would be a huge win, unfortunately after the 5 minute mark, Umaga again crashes the party by attacking Jeff Hardy while he's in the ascendancy having just hit a Whisper In The Wind[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Draw, in 5:51[/I][/B] **Umaga nails Hardy with a Samoan Drop before dragging him over to the corner and sitting him up. Kennedy is getting up and goes over to Umaga, pointing at Hardy, and patting Umaga on the back. Umaga looks behind him and Kennedy now smacks Umaga on the arm, gesturing for him to run at Hardy. Umaga stares right at Kennedy, and as soon as Kennedy's face has dropped, he is hit with a vicious punch, followed by a few more and Kennedy slumps into the corner on his behind. Umaga backs up to the middle of the ring and keeps looking between Kennedy and Hardy before raising his arms, screaming and charging at Mr Kennedy, snapping his head back with his own backside. Umaga then goes back to the middle of the ring, thinks for a second before doing the exact same thing to Jeff Hardy. Umaga holds both arms up with both Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy slumped on the canvas** [B]JR[/B] MY GAWD, King, Umaga has just destroyed two of the RAW's top superstars on his own [B]King[/B] He is uncontrollable [B]JR[/B] Folks we'll be back after this short commercial break [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Santino Marella is already in the ring upon our return, his future turning ominous as Snitsky makes his way down to the ring** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Santino Marella [COLOR="White"]......................[/COLOR]Snitsky[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SantinoMarellaAAF2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Snitsky2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Santino's not going to be any happier after this. Snitsky destroys him easily, finishing him off with a Pumphandle Slam[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Snitsky, by pinfall, in 3:09[/I][/B] [B]King[/B] This guy is impressive, JR [B]JR[/B] He certainly is, King, he's on one hell of a roll. But when you talk about how impressive someone is, one of the names at the top of the list is this man, The Game, Triple H. [B]JR[/B] The Game will indeed return at Summerslam folks, how huge is that King? [B]King[/B] That is very huge JR, I can't wait [B]JR[/B] Well folks we're going to take our final break of the evening and then it's main event time, WWE Champion John Cena teams up with Cody Rhodes to take on Randy Orton and Carlito, stay right where you are [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Back from the final break, Carlito makes his way to the ring first, followed by Randy Orton. Cody Rhodes then comes out and stops short of the ring as he awaits his teammate, who comes out a few seconds later to rapturous applause from the fans** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]John Cena & Cody Rhodes [COLOR="White"]...............................[/COLOR]Randy Orton & Carlito[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CodyRhodes-3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RandyOrton-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Carlitonew-1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A very open match that sees Orton and Carlito adopt the tactic of isolating Rhodes as much as possible. Cena, when given the chance, is on fire and almost makes Carlito tap with the STFU. The match ends though in slightly bizarre circumstances when Carlito has the upper hand over Cena after a cheap shot by Orton, as Bobby Lashley comes down to the ringside area and makes a beeline for Carlito who runs off up the ramp with Lashley in hot pursuit. Orton is left on his own much to his anger and not long after is nailed with the FU by John Cena who makes the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]John Cena & Cody Rhodes, by pinfall, in 10:38[/I][/B] **As Cena and Rhodes celebrate their victory, with Cena looking at his belt aswell as looking at Orton, RAW fades off air as the show closes** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs The Highlanders[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]Melina vs Mickie James[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]King Booker vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]William Regal vs Sandman[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]London & Kendrick vs Cade & Murdoch[/I] [B]B+[/B] [I]Mr Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]Snitsky vs Santino Marella[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]John Cena & Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton & Carlito[/I] [B]B+[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

OOC: So in the words of Eric Bischoff, I'm back and better than ever. Well I'm back anyway. Previous standings: marchhaire (2), HailSabin (2), ColtCabana (2), Doe-Bomb (2) Tripps04, Gameseeker RAW predictions: Tripps04 5/7 ColtCabana 4/7 Gameseeker 4/7 The Human Cancer 4/7 Doe-Bomb 5/7 ShadowedFlames 1/7 [B]Lexa90 6/7[/B] Lexa90 is the outright winner this week with 6/7 although tbf it's more 6/6 with the Kennedy vs Hardy match ending in a draw again. New Standings: [B]marchhaire (2), HailSabin (2), ColtCabana (2), Doe-Bomb (2) Tripps04, Gameseeker, Lexa90[/B] Smackdown Preview will be up later and the show posted Friday Hope you're all enjoying :) p.s Special mention should go to ShadowedFlames for spectacularly getting 1/7 :D

Archived