WWE - After The Bash

[QUOTE=Tripps04;319450]I thought the PPV was a great start for the diary. I thought more Titles would change hands, (I wanted to win the predictions) The write ups were great, I loved the detail you went into. So overall I give it an 8 out of 10. (10 out of 10 if I would have won.) Great job though. This is the one diary I look forward to reading.[/QUOTE] Cheers Tripps, thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated, (would appreciate some more as always ;) ) It might have seemed a little strange having no title switches at Summerslam, but with it being my first PPV of the diary I know roughly what direction I'm going in with most titles, and certainly the big four and didn't want to force any switches just for switches' sake. I'm going to keep with the theme of brief writeups on regular shows with the big writeups for PPV's although when there is a big match on RAW or Smackdown it will get the relevant treatment writeup wise. Bulding up now to Unforgiven in 3 weeks time so there will be no letting up. I even know what matches will be at PPV's as far ahead as January, as sad as that is :D

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cade & Murdoch & The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]London & Kendrick & Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]William Regal [/B]vs Sandman - Brass Knucks vs Singapore Cane Match Mickie James vs Melina vs Maria vs [B]Beth Phoenix [/B]vs Jillian Hall vs Victoria - 6 Diva Battle Royale to determine the number one contender to the WWE Womens Championship [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Mr Kennedy Santino Marella vs [B]Umaga[/B]

Cade & Murdoch & The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]London & Kendrick & Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]William Regal[/B] vs Sandman - Brass Knucks vs Singapore Cane Match Mickie James vs Melina vs Maria vs Beth Phoenix vs Jillian Hall vs [B]Victoria[/B] - 6 Diva Battle Royale to determine the number one contender to the WWE Womens Championship Jeff Hardy vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] Santino Marella vs [B]Umaga[/B]

Cade & Murdoch & The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]London & Kendrick & Cryme Tyme[/B] [I]Establish no.1 contendors! I think Londrick will get the pin![/I] [B]William Regal[/B] vs Sandman - Brass Knucks vs Singapore Cane Match [I]Regal is talented! Sandman although fun, is not![/I] Mickie James vs Melina vs Maria vs Beth Phoenix vs Jillian Hall vs [B]Victoria[/B] - 6 Diva Battle Royale to determine the number one contender to the WWE Womens Championship [I]Makes no sense in my opinion to have Victoria lose this![/I] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Mr Kennedy [I]Jeff could really use a win of any kind after all the losses he's been racking up![/I] Santino Marella vs [B]Umaga[/B] [I]Squash[/I]

[QUOTE=sebsy;319818]Any comments on Summerslam, Doe-Bomb/Lexa/Gameseeker? Getting paranoid about it now :(:D Oh and will let you know very soon Doe-Bomb what your award/prize is for winning the months predictions :)[/QUOTE] I really liked summerslam, lots of good matches on the card. But one thing is that it seems like you are making almost the same matches as WWE are doing. But, the main event, very good write up. loved it, even if Cena retaind.

Cheers Gameseeker, I was always going to have the main Summerslam matches the same as the real ones but threw a few new matches in their like the Kane vs Masters No DQ Match and the World Tag Team Title Match aswell as Candice vs Melina and the Triple Threat for the Intercontinental Title. There will be a couple of similar matches over the next few weeks, I will add, but this is as I fade out of real WWE into my own events, I don't like coming in and completely stopping feuds and making brand new ones for everybody at the start of a new diary. Glad you enjoyed the show, and that you liked the RAW main event (even if Cena retained) :D. Lexa, thanks also for your comments, maybe London and Kendrick will be champs soon, maybe never again, we'll have to wait and see, but I am working on making my Tag division a force once again which should become very apparent over the next few months. EDIT: RAW will be up Monday as I try (again) to get on track with my days :D

Right, I've finally finished reading Summerslam. It was a good show. The write ups were excellent, but some of the matches were a bit odd. However, as you've only just started, that's more the WWE's faught than your own, as I know you're trying to keep it realistic. One bit of constructive criticism I will add is I thought some of the things on the show were a bit unneccessary. Like the descriptions of entrances for non-main event matches that weren't any different to how they are normally, or every single segment having the commentators discussing it. They were well written, and I know you were trying to capture the feeling of a real PPV, but as the show was so long it felt a bit like it was dragging with that. But it was a good show overall, and great write ups. I especially liked how you tried to get Kane and Khali over as absolute monsters. I'm sure once you can firmly stamp your authority on it with your own storylines it will get even better.

Cheers for the feedback Keefy, always appreciated. When you say some of the matchups were a bit odd, do you mean who was fighting who? Like you say I'm carrying on stories from real WWE so some feuds are similar. I get what you're saying about having little unneeded bits about describing the wrestlers coming to the ring for just their usual entrance and again as you say, it is mainly to get across that WWE feel as opposed to having a segment then suddenly going straight into a match. But I can see how they are unneeded as any WWE fans know each stars entrance and can imagine it for themselves if I don't write about it so I will try to cut these out of future writeups unless someone is making an out of the ordinary entrance (ala HHH and Cena at WM, Conan/Mafia anyone?) And as for pushing Khali and Kane as monsters, that's exactly it, WWE try to keep things real but if they kept it ultra real people like Khali and Kane would just destroy everyone every week. Obviously that's not what I'm going for but they'll certainly be pushed more to suit their style. Again, thanks for the feedback, it is always appreciated from one of the top writers on the board, and indeed, anyone. Cheers :)

[QUOTE=sebsy;319818]Any comments on Summerslam, Doe-Bomb/Lexa/Gameseeker? Getting paranoid about it now :(:D Oh and will let you know very soon Doe-Bomb what your award/prize is for winning the months predictions :)[/QUOTE] I really enjoyed it! It was a very reallistic approach to Summerslam & I loved the longer write-ups for the big matches, made them seem much more important & competitive! Kane destroying Masters was nice to see, as I totally expected Kane to get screwed, and this could push him towards a title fued with Khali/Batista/Taker. The injury returns won their matches but I'd like to see their wins turn into fueds - the WWE never made HHH/Booker or Rey/Chavo last that little bit longer! Overall A very good PPV & look forward to others in the future! Hurry up & think what my prize is!!! :D

Sebsy, on your advice (over at "Immortals"), I spent the past couple days reading through this diary. I've got to say that I'm impressed. Terrific presentation, and I love that you're only presenting us with the previews and shows themselves, without delving behind the scenes. It keeps that illusion of actual competition that is so lacking in the world of wrestling these days. I also seem to have timed it perfectly to hop into the predictions game. Cade & Murdoch & The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [b]London & Kendrick & Cryme Tyme[/b] [i]The champs side has all the momentum right now, so this'll even it up.[/i] William Regal vs [b]Sandman[/b] - Brass Knucks vs Singapore Cane Match [i]I'm not really a Sandman fan, but when you've got cane vs. knucks, the construction worker's got a decisive reach advantage. This win will give Sandman the fuel to job out for a little while.[/i] Mickie James vs Melina vs Maria vs Beth Phoenix vs Jillian Hall vs [b]Victoria[/b] [i]This is a no-brainer. After decimating the champ 24 hours ago, Vickie's got it in the bag.[/i] [b]Jeff Hardy[/b] vs Mr Kennedy [i]With how well these two have gone at it, I'm suspecting we'll see them go at it at Unforgiven. This has Count Out written all over it, mirroring last week's tag match.[/i] Santino Marella vs [b]Umaga[/b] [i]Oddly enough, this is the matchup that gave me the most pause. I was going to go with Santino, but I think I've picked too many faces so far. I don't think it'll be long before Marella turns it around, and has a proper face run.[/i]

Cade & Murdoch & The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]London & Kendrick & Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]William Regal[/B] vs Sandman - Brass Knucks vs Singapore Cane Match Mickie James vs Melina vs Maria vs Beth Phoenix vs Jillian Hall vs [B]Victoria[/B]- 6 Diva Battle Royale to determine the number one contender to the WWE Womens Championship [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Mr Kennedy Santino Marella vs [B]Umaga[/B]

RAW will be up shortly (actually had it finished yesterday :eek: ) Just want to say, so you're all aware, I won't be giving any diary based award from now on for monthly winners as I'm finding it hard enough to decide what to give Doe-Bomb as a reward/choice. However I would still be very happy for you to all predict as I will still keep a running monthly score for everyone, here will just be no prize for the winner :( Whoever wins will still get bragging rights though, and of course your predictions are always hugely appreciated. I'll post RAW in about 10 minutes

[CENTER][B]Monday 27th August 2007 Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA Attendance: 5,000[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] **A video plays for a couple of minutes, showing the events of last nights main event at Summerslam, the WWE Title match between Champion John Cena and challenger Randy Orton. It shows highlights of the match, ending in the victorious Cena holding aloft his title belt**

[B]JR[/B] Just 24 hours removed from a huge Summerslam pay-per-view, we are here live at the Anaheim Convention Center in California to bring you Monday Night RAW, and folks, following their amazing WWE Championship match last night what will be the reactions of the victorious champion John Cena and 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton? I'm Jim Ross, alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler and tonight we will see William Regal take on Sandman in a match made last week by Jonathan Coachman, a Brass Knuckles versus Singapore Cane match [B]King[/B] Hello, JR, and what a bizarre match that is, but you have to admit it's quite an innovative idea from Coach [B]JR[/B] Oh there's no doubting that, King, but also tonight, Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy were in a triple threat match with Umaga last night for the Intercontinental Championship and tonight they will go one on one, the winner surely staking a huge claim for a shot at Umaga's title [B]King[/B] This is sure to be a great match from two of the youngest and most talented superstars in the WWE today, and like you say JR, both men will be looking to make a claim for a one on one shot for the Intercontinental Championship in the near future **The ever familiar intro of the WWE Champion John Cena starts playing and the crowd react in a mixture of cheers and jeers, mainly the former as he makes his way to the ring, mic in hand and WWE Title over his shoulder** [B]JR[/B] Well ladies and gentlemen, here he is, the WWE Champion having made another successful defence last night against Randy Orton and it looks like he has something to say [B]Cena[/B] Last night, Randy Orton and I were involved in one of the most amazing matches in the history of Summerslam. And I gotta tell ya, I felt relieved to walk out of San Jose last night still holding my WWE Title. But relieved or not, I did exactly that, and no matter how many times Orton R.K.O'ed me leading up to Summerslam or the fact he nailed me with an R.K.O again last night, the fact of the matter, Randy Orton, is that I still stand here as the WWE Champion. I seem to remember last week, promising that I would make Randy Orton tap at Summerslam, and the prophecies came true. In the middle of this very ring, the so called 'Legend Killer' tapped out like the little b**ch he is, that's right. Orton, I gotta hand it to ya, you gave me one hell of a match last night, possibly the closest I've come to losing my WWE Title during this reign but like all the others before you, Orton, by the end of the night, it was I standing tall in the middle of the ring holding up my WWE Title as once again I could proudly proclaim that THE CHAMP IS............... **Cena is cut off as Orton's intro blares throughout the arena and 'The Legend Killer' walks slowly out through the curtain holding a mic of his own. He stops at the top of the ramp as his music cuts out** [B]Orton[/B] John, it looks like you're quite proud of yourself after last night, but you know what I think? I think you got lucky, Cena. Last night it took you not one, not two, hell not even three, it took you four attempts to finally beat me last night Cena. You hit me with two F.U's and you only made me tap when you got me in the S.T.F.U for a second time. To me that proves you were lucky, John, and to prove it even more, you somehow kicked out of an R.K.O. Noone kicks out of the R.K.O, Cena and that proves again just how lucky you were. But all this adds up Cena, and what it adds up to is the fact that your luck has completely ran out. You used it all up last night Cena and I want the chance to prove to everyone that your victory against me last night was pure fluke. I want a rematch, John, and I want it now! [B]Cena[/B] Randy, you say I got lucky last night? well I say that the better man won last night, but if you really want me to hand you your ass for the second night running then be my guest. Stop whining like a little girl and if you really want some, come and get some! **Orton starts walking with intent to the ring but is suddenly cut off by the music of Coach, who makes his way out to the ramp** [B]Coach[/B] Woah woah woah, just hold up their Randy. There will be no WWE Title match here on RAW tonight.... **Orton stares at Coach unimpressed** [B]Coach[/B] ... however, last nights match between the pair of you was indeed one of the best main events in the history of Summerslam, and so in three weeks at Unforgiven, it's going to be a rematch for the WWE Title, John Cena you will defend your title against 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton at Unforgiven **Orton's face now displays an arrogant smirk** [B]Cena[/B] Coach, that's absolutely fine, because I am nothing if not a fighting champion and three weeks from tonight when I step out on RAW the night after Unforgiven, it will be the same scene you see before you now, because in three weeks, just as tonight, I will be able to proudly claim that THE CHAMP IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [B][I]**Cena says the last bit with every ounce of intensity he can muster, directing his words straight at Orton**[/I][/B] [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break where we see Coach walking backstage. Randy Orton comes running up to him from behind** [B]Orton[/B] Coach, coach, have you got a second [B]Coach[/B] Of course Randy, but make it quick, I'm on my way to speak with Mr McMahon [B]Orton[/B] Coach, first of all, thankyou for granting me a rematch at Unforgiven, I think it's an excellent decision if I do say so myself... [B]Coach[/B] Thankyou... [B]Orton[/B] ...but may I make a suggestion. John Cena, you may have noticed, always professes to being a fighting champion, a man who never backs down et cetera et cetera, and so I think that tonight he should back up his claims with a match, a warm up match, if you will for Unforgiven [B]Coach[/B] You know Randy, that's a great idea, you'd make a good general manager one day. I tell you what, tonight John Cena will have a match and it will be against...... Snitsky! **Orton strokes his jaw with a smile** [B]Orton[/B] I like the sound of that, Coach [B]Coach[/B] It does have quite a ring to it doesn't it, now if you'll excuse me? [B]Orton[/B] Of course, thankyou Coach [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Melina vs Mickie James vs Jillian Hall vs Maria vs Victoria vs Beth Phoenix[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MelinaPerez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJamesAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/JillianHallre.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MariaKanellisBD12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/Victoria8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/BethPhoenix7.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][U]6 Diva Battle Royale to determine the #1 contender to the WWE Womens Championship[/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Pretty much your standard fare for this kind of matchup. Jillian Hall is the first to go, thrown unceremoniously over the top rope by Beth Phoenix who demonstrates her power throughout the match, also taking out Maria to go down to the last four. Mickie James then takes out Melina much to the latters chagrin as she whines and slaps her hands down on the floor mats outside the ring. Mickie is in trouble though as Victoria and Beth both go for the former champ. Mickie holds her own though and eventually Victoria shows her true colours and just how much she wants the title shot by dumping Beth Phoenix over the ropes as she is trying to oust Mickie. Victoria and Mickie are left and for a couple of minutes are wrestling with each other like any normal match. Victoria throws Mickie over the top rope and turns her back, but Mickie has held on and pulls herself back up over the ropes and into the ring. Victoria turns and Mickie runs at her with a Clothesline. Victoria ducks and nails Mickie with a Widows Peak. She stares briefly at Mickie before picking her up and dumping her over the top rope to win the match and become the number one contender to Candice Michelle's WWE Womens Championship[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Victoria in 9:33[/I][/B] **As Victoria celebrates we go backstage into the office of Vince McMahon where he is sat on his leather couch talking to Coach** [B]Vince[/B] Coach, tonight is an important night for me, I feel... I feel like my family is crumbling around me, the people I love are turning against me and why Coach, why? [B]Coach[/B] Sir, I'm sure it will be alright, Shane. Stephanie, Linda, I'm sure they will all come around, I mean, they've stuck by you through worse. I mean some of the heinous things you have done to your own family, Sir, most families would have broken up long before now.... **Coach looks up and realises that Vince is looking at him with gritted teeth** [B]Coach[/B] s.. sorry Sir [B]Vince[/B] Yes... well, Coach, I have done some horrible things in my life, but every single thing I have done because I love my family, each and every one of them, and you know what, I don't know as I'd change a damn thing [B]Coach[/B] Not even the thing that has led to tonight, Sir? pretending that you were murdered live on television by a carbomb? I mean the stress you put on your entire family during that tim..... [B]Vince[/B] Have you quite finished, Coach? [B]Coach[/B] Sorry, Sir [B]Vince[/B] Coach, tonight, I will win back my family, I know I will, because I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon and I always get what I want oh and Coach, I want you out there with me tonight in the ring [B]Coach[/B] Oh of course Sir **Vince smiles as RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break, and backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by** [B]Todd[/B] Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, King Booker, here of course with Queen Sharmell. Booker, last night at Summerslam you were defeated by Triple H in his first match in almost eight months, what exactly are your thoughts on tha match? [B]Booker[/B] My thoughts? My thoughts are that I should knock that stupid head of yours right off your shoulders for asking your King such a ridiculous question. You know what, I will not stand around here to answer any more of your stupid questions **Booker storms past Todd, as does Sharmell who turns her nose up at him. The camera follows them as they leave and Booker walks straight past Bobby Lashley who is smiling to himself** [B]Booker[/B] Excuse me..... EXCUSE ME! Bobby Lashley, do you find smething amusing? [B]Lashley[/B] Sorry? [B]Booker[/B] I asked you if you found something funny? **Lashley just stares at Booker** [B]Booker[/B] What the hell do you think you are staring at? [B]Lashley[/B] [B][I]**s******s**[/I][/B] A loser **Booker's eyes widen before he looks at Sharmell** [B]Booker[/B] Tell me he didn't just say that **Booker suddenly darts at Lashley, knocking him to the ground with a forearm to the face before stomping all over him and bending down to deliver fists all over Lashley's head and chest. Booker stands up, flicks his hair back and stares down at Lashley with a wide-eyed menace. Booker walks away with Sharmell as the camera moves back to Lashley lying on the floor, writhing in pain** **We change camera to elsewhere backstage and we see Candice Michelle talking to an unknown backstage worker, her title draped across her shoulder. Suddenly, Victoria comes right up in Candice's face and the unknown lady leaves** [B]Victoria[/B] Hi, Candice, I see you've recovered from the beating I gave you last night. Well it's just as well because I don't want to hear any excuses when I beat you for your WWE Womens Championship. I hope you were watching earlier when I beat five other Divas to earn a shot to face you for your title Candice, because I'm going to take your title off you just as easily as I threw Mickie James over that top rope tonight. Catch you soon, Candice **Victoria throws Candice a crazy smile before turning away and out of shot. The camera focuses back on Candice for a second before RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]William Regal[COLOR="White"].......................[/COLOR] Sandman[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegalAAF2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SandmanAAF.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"][U]Brass Knuckles vs Singapore Cane Match[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The bell rings and both men circle each other with intent as they hold their weapon of choice, whilst neither wanting to make the first lunge for fear of making a costly mistake. Sandman has the obvious reach advantage and uses it taking a few wild swings at Regal, who ducks the shots cleverly. It is Regal though who makes the first mistake, getting himself backed into a corner. He tries to run out but receives a caneshot right across his back as he darts out of the corner, dropping him to his knees as he arches back in pain, dropping his Knucks to the floor, which Sandman kicks to the other side of the ring. Sandman nails Regal with a couple more shots across the chest before bending down to grab Regal by the hair, a costly mistake as Regal grabs him and launces him through the ropes to the mats below. Regal gathers himself as Sandman reenters the ring with his Cane. He raises it above Regal who quickly punches Sandman in the stomach, winding him slightly before Regal steadies himself and lands a more telling shot, winding Sandman who drops his Cane. Regal lands a few punches to Sandman's head, leaving Sandman on his knees. Regal springs off the ropes and catches Sandman with a vile Running Knee to the side of Sandman's head. Instead of going for the cover, he retrieves his Brass Knucks and walks over to Sandman, helping him up onto his unsteady feet. Regal kisses his knucks before swinging them at Sandman's head, catching him with a vicious blow. Regal makes the easy cover for an impressive victory[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]William Regal, by pinfall, in 6:51[/I][/B] **With the match over, after a short in rig celebration, Regal makes his way out of the ring. He turns to smile at the ring, whee he sees Sandman is slowly starting to rouse. Regal emits a ponderous look before marching back over to the ring with a scowl now on his face. He grabs Sandman's cane and walks over to the wobbly ECW original with the cane raised high. He brings it down with an almighty crack across the skull of Sandman, who drops back to the mat in a heap. Regal snaps the cane across his knee before throwing the two pieces on top of Sandman's limp body and leaving the ring as the crowd boo heavily** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [B]JR[/B] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW, and coming up in just a few moments, a match made after events earlier in the night when King Booker walked out of an interview with Todd Grisham **Video plays showing what happened earlier on with Booker and Bobby Lashley** [B]JR[/B] Booker proving just what a coward he is with that attack on Bobby Lashley who was quite frankly minding his own business [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]King Booker[COLOR="White"]................[/COLOR] Bobby Lashley[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BobbyLashleyAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The bell rings and both men go straight at it, Lashley looking for revenge following Booker's unprovoked attack earlier on. They grapple about for a few moments into a corner where the referee orders a breakup. Lashley follows the rules but as ever, Booker doesn't, choosing instead to poke a finger in Lashley's eye. Booker controls Lashley for a minute or so before Lashley counters a Booker whip into the ropes. Booker holds onto the ropes but Lashley powers into him and smashes him over the top rope with a Clothesline. Lashley stares down at Booker, but suddenly he is attacked from behind by Carlito and the referee is forced to ring for the bell[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Bobby Lashley, by DQ, in 2:53[/I][/B] **Carlito attacks Lashley for a minute or so before Booker gets in the ring to lend a helping hand. The pair pick Lashley apart before Carlito hits his Backstabber on Lashley. Booker immediately mounts Lashley and rains down punches on his foe as Carlito grabs an apple from his trunks. Carlito walks over and rests a hand on Booker's shoulder to get him to stop the attack. Booker obligingly steps out of the way as Carlito bends over Lashley and spits a huge mouthful of chewed up apple right in his face.............** [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"]TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/B] **The crowd erupt as 'The Game' Triple H makes his first appearance on RAW since early January, heading to the ring with a purpose as Booker seems shocked and Carlito also not best pleased to see the ten time former world champion heading their way. Trips enters the ring and is immediately setup on by both Booker and Carlito but is soon enough fighting them both of with solid punches. He floors Booker with a hard punch and turns around straight into a punch from Carlito. Carlito grabs Trips and tries to swing him into the ropes, but he is too strong and whips Carlito into them instead and catches him on his way back with a Harley Race like knee to the head. He turns back around as Booker charges at him but nails him with a huge spinning Spinebuster. Triple H grabs Booker and plants him between his legs before nailing him face first into the canvas with a Pedigree. He turns as Carlito makes it to his feet and gives Carlito exactly the same treatment. HHH's music starts to play again as he plays to the crowd, climbing the turnbuckle to let everyone know he's back, Carlito and King Booker lying face down in the ring. Trips gets back down from the turnbuckle as Bobby Lashley has made it to his feet and has stumbled over to the ropes to keep himself up. Trips checks on Lashley who is thankful for the help before Trips goes back to playing to the cheering fans. RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break as Triple H is just making his way backstage having come from the ring. He is wlaking along, chest puffed out, the usual "nothing phases me" look on his face, when he is stopped in his tracks by Vince McMahon. Vince looks at Trips with a scowl on his face, a look which is reciprocated by the degenerate** [B]Vince[/B] Well if it isn't Triple H. I see you're back and sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong as usual. Why do you always have to get involved with things that don't concern you Triple H? huh? Why is that? [B]HHH[/B] Vince, why is it you can't let go of a grudge? why is it you can't stop yourself from getting in my face as soon as I come back? why is it you're the biggest jackass in the history of the WWE? There are so many unanswered questions here Vince, but you know what, I just don't have the time, or indeed the inclination to go over them all with you right now, so what say we both just carry on with our own business, leave each other alone and just try to avoid each other...................... Oh and Vince, good luck with your family tonight Vince **Triple H shoots Vince a grin and walks off. Vince smiles back, but his face turns to a snarl once Trips has gone** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[COLOR="White"]........................[/COLOR] Paul London & Brian Kendrick and Cryme Tyme[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/LanceCadeAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/CharlieHaasAAF2b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SheltonBenjaminAAF6.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/PaulLondonAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/ShadGasparAAF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/JTG.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]As you would expect this is one frenetic match with all four teams looking to impress, the other three more so than the champs, as they look to mark themselves out as number one contenders to the World Tag Team Titles. It's an extremely to and fro match, until the match finally descends into chaos, with the official losing all control, and all eight competitors going at it in and around the ring. The chaos ensues and eventually Kendrick is left in the ring with Charlie Haas whom he hits with the Sliced Bread No2 before making the cover. Benjamin makes a despairing dive into the ring but it's too late as Kendrick earns the victory for his quartet before rolling out of harms way[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]London & Kendrick and Cryme Tyme, by pinfall, in 7:49[/I][/B] **With London, Kendrick and Cryme Tyme backing up the ramp together grinning happily, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are in the ring arguing with Charlie Haas, blaming him for the loss. Haas stands up to them and is soon backed up by Shelton Benjamin leading to the champs holding up their hands and backing away, whilst still blaming their teammates** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break with Maria standing by backstage** [B]Maria[/B] Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the WWE Champion John Cena. John, last night at Summerslam you beat Randy Orton in a great match to retain the WWE Title, but earlier tonight you found out that you will have to face Orton again in three weeks at Unforgiven. Also you have been put in a match tonight against the huge Snitsky by Coach. What are your thought on all this? [B]Cena[/B] Maria, all my life I have had stuff thrown at me from all directions, all sorts of things and it has been no different here in the WWE, least of all since I became the WWE Champion. Randy Orton is another in a long line of people trying to take my WWE Title away from me. but Orton is different, he.. he doesn't have any class, he looks forward to injuring people, putting them out of the career they love doing. Look what he did to HBK, Shawn Michaels, one of the most decorated superstars in WWE history. RVD is another one and not to forget the legendary Dusty Rhodes, have all been out out of action by that vicious kick to the head that Orton has adopted of late. But last night at Summerslam he tried to do the same thing to me, but I was wise to his game, I was not going to let Orton kick me in the head and take my WWE Title and Orton needs to realise that it is going to take a hell of a lot more to take the WWE Title away from me. As for Coach, he has always been nothing more than a yellow, weak little coward who has others do his bidding for him and is giving Orton another shot at my title, but you know what, I don't mind. I will face anyone for this title, nothing makes me prouder than stepping into that ring and defending this prestigious championship, and if I have to beat Orton time and time again then I will do just that, because I never back down from a fight. And finally we have Snitsky. A monster, with disgusting, rotting yellow teeth and no doubt the worst breathe you could ever imagine. Snitsky is big, he is strong, he is ruthless, but I have beaten bigger. I have beaten The Big Show and more recently I have beaten The Great Khali so to me, Snitsky is nothing more than a regular sized problem. Tonight I will prove exactly what I will prove to Randy Orton at Unforgiven, that when all is said and done, THE CHAMP IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! **Cena walks off after the intense finale of his speech, leaving Maria looking longingly in his direction, as she bites her bottom lip** **We go back out into the main arena where Umaga makes his way to the ring for his match with Santino Marella. Once Umaga is in the ring, the Italian's music plays and Marella makes his way down towards the ring, looking like a man who lost all his heart. He gets to the ring, looks up at Umaga, and drops his head before shaking it softly. He looks back up with a pained expression on his face and his hands on his hips before turning and walking away, back up the ramp. Umaga hasn't a clue what's going on as Santino continues to walk up the ramp. Santino turns just as he reaches the top of the ramp, looking like he is about to cry before heading back through the curtain** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Jeff Hardy[COLOR="White"].......................[/COLOR] Mr Kennedy[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW-1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]An exciting match between the pair sees both men on top of their game as they look to stake a claim to an Intercontinental Title shot. Hardy is his usual high flying self whilst Kennedy is more into the pound and ground style. Kennedy controls the first few minutes of the match, never giving Hardy a chance to go aerial but he soon makes a mistake as he gets too much of a head of steam. He whips Hardy into the corner following it up with a huge clothesline which Hardy ducks. Hardy sprints to the other corner as Kennedy springs back out, he jumps up and nails Kennedy with a Whisper In The Wind. Hardy waits for Kennedy to get up and grabs him by the head but Kennedy pushes Hardy into the corner. Hardy stops himself on the ropes and jumps up as Kennedy comes charging at him, following Kennedy up with a huge Clothesline. Kennedy drops onto his backside in the corner and Hardy grabs the ropes, propelling himself upwards before coming down with his feet aiming straight for Kennedy's chest, but he manages to get both his feet up and kick Hardy in the ribs instead. Immediately Kennedy makes the cover and plants both feet on the middle rope, unseen by the ref, but Hardy kicks out. Both men get up and Hardy hits a Twist of Fate from out of nowhere. He goes up top as the crowd cheer and nails Kennedy perfectly with a Swanton Bomb before making the pin for the victory[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Jeff Hardy, by pinfall, in 8:37[/I][/B] **As Hardy celebrates we go to another break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [B]JR[/B] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW, and earlier tonight we found out that the WWE Championship will be on the line at our next pay-per-view, Unforgiven, in just under three weeks, when the champ John Cena takes on Randy Orton yet again [B]King[/B] That's the first match made so far for Unforgiven this year, JR, but what a match it is [B]JR[/B] Indeed it will be, King, and folks, the WWE Champion John Cena is about to compete as he takes on the vile monster Snitsky [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]John Cena [COLOR="White"]..............................[/COLOR]Snitsky[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Snitsky2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The match starts as Snitsky looks menacingly at Cena who shows all the concentration you would expect. They hook up and Snitsky pushes Cena hard into the turnbuckle, showing his vast strength. Snitsky goes for Cena who smartly gets out of the way. The pair again hook up, resulting in Snitsky forcefully pushing Cena into the corner and charging at him. This time Cena ducks Snitsky and starts throwing punches. Snitsky returns the favour and the pair trade half a dozen blows each before Snitsky takes Cena down with a knee to the stomach. Snitsky looks to have the upper hand but gets a little over zealous going for Cena who lifts Snitsky up into the F.U position, but Snitsky quickly wriggles out of it and takes Cena down with a huge Clothesline from behind. Snitsky whips Cena into the ropes but the champ explodes back off of them and into Snitsky with a Flying Shoulder Block, taking the big man down. Snitsky gets back up a couple of times but is put straight back down by Clotheslines from the champ. Cena springs off the ropes, dusts his hands of his shoulder and catches Snitsky right in the forehead with a Five Knuckle Shuffle. [B]JR[/B] IT'S ORTON! Orton has climbed in the ring and before Cena can get close to Snitsky to lift him up for an F.U, Orton is all over him as the referee calls for he bell[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]John Cena, by DQ, in 5:43[/I][/B] **Snitsky gets out of the way, leaving Orton to it. 'The Legend Killer' is all over Cena, stomping on every body part and joint, punching Cena square in the head repeatedly, just dominating the champ. Orton launches Cena to the outside, following him and bouncing his head off the ringsteps and then off the announce table. Orton grabs some tv cable and wraps it around Cena's throat, the intensity in Orton's face reaching almost maniacal. Orton shouts at JR and King to move out of the way as he lifts Cena back up to his feet. He wraps his arms around Cena's head and backs up to the outside of the ring. Orton runs forward, and jumps over the announce table, R.K.O'ing Cena straight into it as he slides over the top and over the other side. Orton gets up with a sick smile on his face as hestares at Cena, who has now slumped to the floor in front of the announce table. Officials start streaming out of the back and in between Orton and Cena, not allowing the attack to continue any further. RAW fades to it's final break as the camera focuses on the crazed face of Randy Orton** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **The music of Vince McMahon plays into the arena as we rejoin RAW from the break** [B]JR[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, Linda, Shane and Stephanie McMahon are all stood in the ring as the chairman of the board Vince McMahon makes his way towards the ring with his assistant Jonathan Coachman for a showdown with his family regarding his despicable behaviour, and mainly the stunt he pulled a few months back where he had them all believe he was dead [B]King[/B] Oh, this could be very interesting, JR, very interesting! **Mr McMahon is now in the ring where he is handed a mic that Coach went to get for him** [B]Vince[/B] Hello Shane, Stephanie, Linda [B]Linda[/B] Hello, Vince. Now the reason we are all out here infront of the RAW fans is because quite frankly, your behaviour a few months ago, not forgetting all the previous things you have done to this family, was shocking at best. [B]Vince[/B] Linda.... [B]Linda[/B] Be quiet Vince! we've already gone over just how upset Shane and Stephanie were to find out you were dead, and to then find out that you weren't dead at all by seeing you suddenly appear on RAW. And then to top it off it took you a week after appearing on live television to get in touch and talk to your family despite the fact you must have realised that we had all seen you on the tv, Vince. So I, and I think Shane and Stephanie, aswell as probably any sane minded person in this arena would like to know, is just what the hell you were doing when you came up with this plan of yours and just what you intend to do to make it up to your family [B]Vince[/B] Linda, kids, I can not apologise enough for what I put you all through but I need you to understand. I had my reasons at the time for doing what I did, however bizarre they might have seemed to you then and indeed now. I had my reasons. But losing all of you is the last thing I would ever want. Linda I love you, I love my kids, Shane, Stephanie.... **Vince goes to hug Stephanie but she steps away, her face a mixture of anger, and hurt** [B]Shane[/B] Dad, I'm not sure you realise just exactly how much pain you put us all through, Stephanie especially. Don't get me wrong, I was upset, ok, but I know just what a ruthless bastard you are, Dad, whereas despite all the things you've done, Stephanie always finds it in her heart to forgive you. And that's why it's going to take a hell of a lot more than a simple hug, and telling us all that you love us for us to start having any chance of coming out of this as a proper family again, because when you pulled that trick with the limo, you really cut us all deep, Dad. [B]Vince[/B] I know, Son, but I need to be given a chance if I'm going to try and make things better.. [B]Shane[/B] That's right, Dad, we're all going to give you a chance, a last chance! because we have all pretty much had enough, and if you ever pull anything like this again, that's it we're through, at least as far as I'm concerned [B]Linda[/B] Me too, Vince [B]Shane[/B] That's why I want you, right now, to promise, and I don't mean one of your tell them I'm sorry then go back to my old ways kind of promises, I mean a real promise. We want you to promise, Dad, that you will never, ever do anything like this again, and further more, that from now on, you will concentrate fully, on us all as a family, put aside any differences you have with any of the superstars, because quite frankly, we need you to be 100% focused on us as a family, Dad, so what's it going to be? [B]Vince[/B] Fot the sake of my family, Shane, you have my gods honest promise that I will not do anything from this moment on but concentrate fully on the three of you, and of course my grandchildren **Stephanie starts to well up and bursts out crying before flinging herself into her Dad's arms, getting a huge hug back in return** [B]HHH[/B] Vince, oh Vince....... **Triple H appears on the titantron, and Vince turns around with a look of disdain on his face** [B]HHH[/B] Hey Vince, it looks like everything has turned out just perfect for you huh? It appears that no matter how much of a jackass you are to everyone, including your own family, you always somehow manage to land back on your feet, I just don't get it, but hey if you're that lucky..... [B]Vince[/B] Just who in the hell do you think you are, you son of a bit*h, how dare you interupt me and my family at such an important moment. When I get my hands on you Triple H, I'm going to rip you apart, you got me? I'm going to make life more difficult for you now than ever, you b*stard, and you bet your damn life on that! **The camera pans away from Vince's face to reveal the look of horror on the faces of his family, considering the promise he had just made. Triple H starts laughing at the fact he has made things worse for Vince** [B]Vince[/B] Erm... is exactly what I would have said before I realised what is most important to me, and that's my family. So nice try Triple H, but I am not interested in anything you have to say because from now on, the only thing that matters to me is my family [B]HHH[/B] Nice try, Vince, but sooner or later, they're all going to finally see what everybody else sees, that you will never change from being the most maniacal, crazed, vicious, selfish son of a bit*h ever to walk this earth, and when that happens, Vince, I'm going to be right there next to you to watch your world come crashing down around you [B]Vince[/B] [B][I]**Clearly choking back what he really wants to say**[/I][/B] I'm sorry Triple H, but I have no interest in anything you have to say now or ever, production, get him off the damn titantron **With that, HHH disappears from the titantron, as Vince hugs each member of his family as RAW fades off the air** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B+[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]Victoria vs Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix vs Maria vs Jillian Hall vs Melina[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]William Regal vs Sandman[/I] [B]B[/B] [I]Bobby Lashley vs King Booker[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]London & Kendrick and Cryme Tyme vs Cade & Murdoch and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy[/I] [B]A*[/B] [I]John Cena vs Snitsky[/I] [B]B[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=sebsy;322939]RAW will be up shortly (actually had it finished yesterday :eek: ) Just want to say, so you're all aware, I won't be giving any diary based award from now on for monthly winners as I'm finding it hard enough to decide what to give Doe-Bomb as a reward/choice. However I would still be very happy for you to all predict as I will still keep a running monthly score for everyone, here will just be no prize for the winner :( Whoever wins will still get bragging rights though, and of course your predictions are always hugely appreciated. I'll post RAW in about 10 minutes[/QUOTE] Why don't you allow them to select a match-up for two or three weeks down the line, so you can easily plan ahead & integrate it into your storylines, or something?

[QUOTE=Doe-Bomb;322949]Why don't you allow them to select a match-up for two or three weeks down the line, so you can easily plan ahead & integrate it into your storylines, or something?[/QUOTE] Yeah... that's a pretty standard award, and a cool one too :D But I will still keep on predicting, whatever you do :D

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Jamie Noble gets another shot at Hornswoggle's Cruiserweight Title this week on Smackdown. Will Noble be humiliated yet again? or will he finally be victorious against the little leprechaun? After Deuce & Domino beat La Resistance last week thanks to help from Cherry, The Major Brothers sensed an opportunity and asked Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long during the week for a chance to prove they deserve to become the new number one contenders to the WWE Tag Team Titles. Long told the pair that they will get such a chance this week, in a non title match against Deuce & Domino Mark Henry will look to continue his one man destruction of the Smackdown locker room as he takes on Shannon Moore Kane, fresh from his dominating victory over Chris Masters at Summerslam, will this week take on young up and comer Kenny Dykstra. Will this be too much for Dykstra or will he pull off an unlikely victory over The Big Red Machine? Batista and The Great Khali will both be in attendance this week following their title match at Summerslam, in which the giant retained. Will the pair clash on Smackdown? All this and more, Friday night![/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Predictions key:[/B] Hornswoggle (C) vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title Major Bros vs Deuce & Domino Mark Henry vs Shannon Moore Kane vs Kenny Dykstra

[B]Hornswoggle[/B] (C) vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title, Mini McMahon will find a way to hold the title until the next PPV. Major Bros vs [B]Deuce & Domino[/B] [B]Mark Henry[/B] vs Shannon Moore - I would love it if Moore wins, but I know he won't. [B]Kane[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra

[B]Hornswoggle (C)[/B] vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title [I]Unsure on this one, but I think Hornswoggle will lose out in a gimmick match for some reason![/I] Major Bros vs [B]Deuce & Domino[/B] [I]Makes D&D look strong.[/I] [B]Mark Henry[/B] vs Shannon Moore [I]Squash![/I] [B]Kane[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra [I]Not a total squash, but Kane still gets a good win![/I]

OOC: :( So, I've been off work all week, having been on the toilet monday night/tuesday morning sh*tting water whilst sitting sideways so I could simultaneously throw up into the sink, for 4 non stop hours. That was fun. My right leg actually seized up due to 4 whole hours sat on the loo and I couldn't bend the bugger for the entirety of the following 24 hours and so unfortunately have been in no position to do anything with this diary this week. Still feeling rough, light headed and completely worn out having dismissed at least my own bodyweight in the space of 5 hours from two different exits and will get back to the diary when I'm feeling 100% again. Stay Tuned!

Archived