WWE - After The Bash

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This week on Smackdown, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair will face Kenny Dykstra. Dykstra caused Flair to lose in his match with John Morrison last week, following Flair's victory over Dykstra the week before Another grudge match will see Kane take on 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters. On last weeks Smackdown, Kane answered the Masterlock Challenge only to be attacked with the steel chair instead Deuce and Domino will look to show why they're top of the tag team division with victory over The Major Brothers in a non title match Chavo Guerrero found out last week that at Summerslam, he will face Rey Mysterio, the man he put on the shelf in an I Quit match almost 10 months ago after a vicious assault with a steel chair. He'll be looking to prove a point to the returning Mysterio with victory over Eugene And gold is on the line as Cruiserweight Champion Hornswoggle must defend against Jamie Noble[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="White"]. . . . [/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Predictions Key:[/B] Ric Flair vs Kenny Dykstra Kane vs Chris Masters Deuce and Domino vs The Major Brothers Chavo Guerrero vs Eugene Hornswoggle (C) vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ric Flair vs [U]Kenny Dykstra[/U] The Youngster pulls out the upset [U]Kane[/U] vs Chris Masters Kane come on. Deuce and Domino vs [U]The Major Brothers[/U] Non-Title win for the Major's [U]Chavo Guerrero[/U] vs Eugene Chavo needs to bring back Pele (sp) Stick Pony Hornswoggle (C) vs [U]Jamie Noble[/U] - Cruiserweight Titl Only one not sure about but could get better ratings with Noble

Ric Flair vs [B]Kenny Dykstra[/B] [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] vs The Major Brothers The Majors sucks, and don't deserve a victory :cool: [B]Chavo Guerrero [/B]vs Eugene Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble[/B] - Cruiserweight Title Little Bastard are not a real champion... Noble could bring back SOME credibility to the title

[B]Ric Flair[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] vs The Major Brothers [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Eugene Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble[/B] - Cruiserweight Title Not a bad start my friend, but I still want to wait to see how things pan out in the future as a couple of things (ECW's demise, McMahon's death angle) seem a bit rushed. So I'll give you a chance to stamp your own authority on the E like you did in the other diary. A good start though aside from what I've mentioned, and I sense you rushed them as you had no interest in them.

[QUOTE=sebsy;299145] p.s Special mention should go to ShadowedFlames for spectacularly getting 1/7 :D[/QUOTE] D'oh! I got one right! :mad: Oh, well, enough tomfoolery...let's get to the matter at hand.... [B]Ric Flair[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra [I]Dirty tricks cause Dykstra to lose another one.[/I] [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [I]Playing a hunch.[/I] [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] vs The Major Brothers [I]Can't go wrong by picking Jimmy Snuka Jr![/I] [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Eugene [I]Closest to a squash match we'll have this evening.[/I] [B]Hornswoggle (C)[/B] vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title [I]Albeit by a cheap finish.[/I]

[QUOTE=keefmoon;299378][B]Ric Flair[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] vs The Major Brothers [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Eugene Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble[/B] - Cruiserweight Title Not a bad start my friend, but I still want to wait to see how things pan out in the future as a couple of things (ECW's demise, McMahon's death angle) seem a bit rushed. So I'll give you a chance to stamp your own authority on the E like you did in the other diary. A good start though aside from what I've mentioned, and I sense you rushed them as you had no interest in them.[/QUOTE] Tis True, I've never been a fan of ECW and had no intention of running it, 2 shows a week is enough :) And with Vince, obviously he was always going to come back, we'll just have to wait and see what happens with him now. Smackdown will be up tonight, so those of you who haven't got your predictions in yet, now's your chance :)

[B]Ric Flair[/B] vs Kenny Dykstra Flair will be getting one more run. [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] vs The Major Brothers [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Eugene Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble[/B] - Cruiserweight Title You seem to be a fan of getting things done quickly.

[CENTER][B]Friday 10th August 2007 UCF Arena, Orlando, FL Attendance: 5,000[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Cole[/B] Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole, down at ringside with my broadcast colleague John Bradshaw Layfield [B]JBL[/B] Michael, thankyou for not calling me your partner for a change [B]Cole[/B] You would be lucky to have me, JBL [I]**laughs at his own response**[/I] Tonight folks, two huge matches that we know of, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair will take on the young superstar who cost him victory last week, Kenny Dykstra [B]JBL[/B] The bad blood between these pair goes way back, Cole, when the pair of them were on RAW. Kenny was part of that ridiculous male cheerleading squad, and now on Smackdown, they still can't get along [B]Cole[/B] Ineed, and a match made after what transpired on last weeks Smackdown, sees the monster Kane go one on one with 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters [B]JBL[/B] Masters could live to regret attacking Kane with that stel chair last week Cole [B]Cole[/B] He might be lucky to live at all if Kane gets his way [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Deuce & Domino [COLOR="White"]...................................................[/COLOR]The Major Brothers[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/Deuce.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/Domino.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianMajorAAF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrettMajorAAF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]This non-title match sees the Tag Team Champions take no chances. The Majors just don't get any foothold in the match and Deuce nails Brian Major with the Crack 'Em In Da Mouth before making the cover, Cherry jumping up and down on the outside in delight[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]Deuce & Domino, by pinfall, in 5:37[/I][/B] **As Deuce and Domino celebrate their victory with Cherry, La Resistance come out onto the ramp in their matching robes. They say nothing, just stand in front of the titantron clapping the winners, who look confused and unimpressed** **Focus turns backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by** [B]Josh[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the man who will face Ric Flair later tonight, Kenny Dykstra. Kenny, last week you intervened in Ric Flair's match against John Morrison causing him to lose that match, my question for you is why exactly did you get involved last week, in that matchup? [B]Kenny[/B] Two weeks ago, Josh, I lost to Ric Flair. I've been overlooked enough as it is here on Smackdown, and losing to Ric Flair did me no favours at all. So last week, I decided to make people aware of just who I am, and show Ric Flair that despite the fact he beat me, it's time for young stars like me to shine through and old pensioners like Flair to give it up, and I will further prove that point tonight when I beat Ric Flair 1-2-3 [B]Josh[/B] If you don't mind me saying Kenny, that's a bit disrespectful considering Ric Flair is one of the gr..... [B]Kenny[/B] I DO mind you saying Josh, Flair is past it, simple, now if you don't mind, I've got to go and prepare for my match **Dykstra turns and walks away a few paces before John Morrison appears** [B]Morrison[/B] Hey, Kenny, I thought I should say thankyou for last week, don't get me wrong, I didn't need your help, but it's only fair I thank you [B]Kenny[/B] Forget about it, dont worry, I know you can more than handle yourself against the likes of Flair, I just had a point to prove, that's all [B]Morrison[/B] Fair enough, and hey, don't you worry about tonight, he may have beat you two weeks ago, but I saw that match, he got lucky, and tonight, I know you're going to kick that old timers ass all over the ring. Ric Flair has had his day in the sun, it's time for the new stars to excel, like yourself, and of course, 'The Shaman Of Sexy' John Morrison [B]Kenny[/B] [I]**smiles briefly**[/I] I'll catch you later **Kenny turns and walks off. John Morrison smiles before turning to head in a different direction, however, he walks straight into the chest of Batista. Morrison looks up to see Batista staring right at him** [B]Morrison[/B] Are you going to get out of my way or what? [B]Batista[/B] Did I just hear you talking crap about Ric Flair? [B]Morrison[/B] What of i... [B]Batista[/B] NO ONE talks crap about Ric Flair like that and gets away with it **Batista puts both hands on Morrison's shoulders** [B]Batista[/B] If I hear you talking about Ric like that ever again, you'll wish you never came to Smackdown **Batista lets go of Morrison and walks off, leaving Morrison to scowl. Smackdown fades into a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return to the show with Mark Henry having just entered the ring holding a mic** [B]Henry[/B] Listen up. Everybody saw me destroy Jimmy Wang Yang last week, and tonight is going to be no different. The era of my dominance in the WWE is just getting started and sooner rather than later, I will get the shot at the world title that I deserve. But for now, I'll have to make do with destroying another lowly superstar in my Silverback Challenge **Funaki comes to the ring, looking like he's seen a ghost** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Mark Henry[COLOR="White"]..............................[/COLOR] Funaki[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MarkHenry2.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Funaki4.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]In a contender for shortest match ever, Mark Henry is nothing more than a brick wall as Funaki runs straight at him as the bell rings. Funaki recoils backwards and Henry picks him up before planting him with a Worlds Strongest Slam and making the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Mark Henry, by pinfall, in 0:41[/I][/B] **Henry celebrates his victory as Smackdown goes for another break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Smackdown is back and the ring has a red cover over the canvas with a black leather couch at an angle to a smaller black leather chair. A table sits in the middle with a couple of coactails in it. We see that MVP is in the ring, holding a mic* [B]MVP[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the greatest ever talk show to be held inside a WWE ring. Forget your Piper's Pit, forget your Highlight Reel, this is the real deal, right here. This is MVP's VIP Lounge. Tonight's guest is one of Smackdown's newest superstars, a man who professes himself to be a Straight Edge superstar, CM Punk **The crowd erupt as CM Punk's music hits and he makes his way to the ring, all the while keeping an eye on MVP** [B]MVP[/B] CM Punk, welcome to MVP's VIP Lounge. Take a seat **CM Punk picks up a mic from the chair and sits down, MVP takes a seat on the big couch** [B]MVP[/B] CM Punk, since coming to Smackdown following the demise of ECW, you have won both your matches, the biggest of course being last week when you and Matt Hardy somehow managed to beat Finlay and myself. Obviously this was only possible when my tag team partner Finlay, left me on my own to run after his little leprechaun friend Hornswoggle. I think we all know that there was no way we would have lost if it wasn't for that. However, it seems many people have touted you as a future world champion, something you never quite managed over on ECW. What do you have to say about that [B]Punk[/B] Oh, you want to make a point of the fact I've never held a world title? Should I take this opportunity to point out that you have never held a world title either? [B]MVP[/B] Hey, hey just wait a minute, this is my show, I ask the questions here, ok? **Punk holds his hands up and mutters ok** [B]MVP[/B] Right, as I was saying, you failed to win the world ittle over on ECW, what makes you think you'll have a chance of winning the title here on Smackdown when you're competing against the likes of me? [B]Punk[/B] I'd say I have as good a chance as anyone, and I intend to earn my shot at the title by proving just what I can do, and if it mans going through people like you MVP, then so be it [B]MVP[/B] You think you can beat me huh? **MVP stands up and starts to walk towards Punk who gets up aswell** [B]MVP[/B] You have the nerve to come on to my show and disrespect me [B]Punk[/B] I guess I do **The pair walk ever closer to each other, but just as they get nose to nose, Finlay rushes the ring and knocks Punk down from behind. Finlay and MVP both set about Punk until Matt Hardy comes runing down and aims for MVP. A two on two brawl ensues until the music of Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long starts to play and he makes his way out to the top of the ramp** [B]Long[/B] Now wait just a minute **The four continue brawling for a few seconds before taking notice of Long** [B]Long[/B] Now it seems to me, that we have four men in the ring that want to fight and so as oon as the ring is cleared it's going to be Matt Hardy and CM Punk versus MVP and Finlay, now how dya like that playa's? Can we get some people out to clear the ring please [B]Cole[/B] Folk's we're going for a quick break as the ring is cleared, join us for this huge match when we return [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Matt Hardy & CM Punk [COLOR="White"]...................................................[/COLOR]MVP & Finlay[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy4_ndp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CMpunk.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MVP2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A rematch from last week that noone was expecting. The match has the same outcome as Hardy and Punk pick up the win, this time with Punk making the cover on Finlay after a GTS. MVP is unable to break up the cover in time, adding to his frustrations[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]Matt Hardy & CM Punk, by pinfall, in 12:56[/I][/B] **Hardy and Punk back up the ramp smiling as MVP scowls and Finlay starts to get up after the affects of the GTS. Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Kane [COLOR="White"].............................[/COLOR]Chris Masters[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneAAF.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Kane is in a foul mood after Masters' attack with the steel chair last week and dominates Masters. Masters takes the advantage for a moment after an eyerake allows him to start some offence. However he gets a little ****y a little soon and walks straight into having Kane's hand around his throat. Masters' face turns to shock but he drops to his knees and lowblows Kane in full view of the referee giving jhim no choice but to signal for the bell. Masters rolls out of the ring, holding his throat as Kane angrily stares at him whilst holding his crotch[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner[/B] [B][I]Kane, by DQ, in 6:39[/I][/B] **We go backstage where we see Jamie Noble with just a towel around his waist in a locker room. He walks through into the showering area and closes the door. Suddenly Hornswoggle appears from around a corner laughing heartily to himself. A few seconds later we hear Noble start shouting and he is heard to shout "What the hell", at which point Hornswoggle starts laughing again and leavest he room. The shower room door swings open and Noble comes out covered from head to toe in gold watery paint. Noble's face scrunches up in anger before he shouts...... "IM GONNA GET YOU HORNSWOGGLE" Noble does his best to wipe the paint off himself before heading back into the shower room** **Elsewhere backstage we see Teddy Long in his office just as John Morrison comes barging in** [B]Long[/B] John Morrison, what can I do for you playa? [B]Morrison[/B] Did you see that earlier? Batista put his hands on me for absolutely no reason, the guy is an animal and something needs to be done about him, Teddy [B]Long[/B] And what exactly do you propose I do about it? [B]Morrison[/B] You're the General Manager aren't you? why don't you think of something [B]Long[/B] I tell you what, I saw exactly what happened earlier on and in my opinion, Batista was well within his rights to be angry with you after the disrespectful remarks you had to say about Ric Flair, so how about this, tonight, Batista will go one on one with....... John Morrison, now how dya like that playa? **Morrison looks none too pleased as Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Ric Flair [COLOR="White"]......................[/COLOR]Kenny Dykstra[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KennyDykstraAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A highly intriguing match as Kenny looks to even the scores from two weeks ago whilst Flair is hoping for revenge after last weeks happenings. The match sees both men garner even offence with Flair utilisg the chop as usual whilst Kenny uses a mix of aerial assault and grounding the veteran. Flair works the leg of Dykstra for a short while but the youngster manages to stay away from the Figure Four. Flair throws a few punches and knocks Dykstra down before going to the top turnbuckle. However, this time he is caught out in no mans land and as he jumps down to catch Dykstra with a clothesline, Dykstra hits Flair with a Dropkick. Dykstra goes straight to the top turnbuckle and hits Flair with an impressive Leg Drop right across the throat before making the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Kenny Dykstra, by pinfall, in 10:23[/I][/B] **Chavo Guerrero makes his way down to the ring for a match with Eugene. However, he goes and acquire a mic and clearly has something to say** [B]Chavo[/B] Oh, I bet you all liked that didn't you? That little video of Rey Mysterio playing just before I come out for my match. Well get used to watching him on videos because at Summerslam I will do what I should have done 9 months ago, and that's put Rey Mysterio out of action so that he can never return to a WWE ring. In a couple of weeks at the biggest party of the summer, I will celebrate by reinjuring Rey's knee to an extent that he will not worry about whether or not he gets back into the ring, he will be worrying about whether he will ever be able to walk again. Rey Mysterio, I hope you have prepared yourself for a short comeback esse, because at Summerslam, I will end your career for good **Having stated his intentions, Chavo's opponent Eugene comes to the ring for their match** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Chavo Guerrero[COLOR="White"]......................[/COLOR] Eugene[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChavoGuerreroAAF4.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/Eugene.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Eugene doesn't stand a chance against an intense Chavo Guerrero. The match is over quickly as Chavo, having simply beaten Eugene around, hits him with a Gory Bomb[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Chavo Guerrero, by pinfall, in 3:56[/I][/B] **As Chavo celebrates, Smackdown goes for another break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Smackdown returns and we find ourselves in Teddy Long's office where the General Manager is minding his own business, that is, until The Great Khali and his translator Ranjin Singh come walking in** [B]Long[/B] Khali, Mr Singh, what exactly can I do for you? [B]Singh[/B] Mr Long, as the General Manager of Smackdown, The Great Khali and I feel that you should do something about the shameful behaviour of Batista on last weeks Smackdown. Having just taken part in a two on one handicap match, where I might add, my client was forced to compete on his own against two formiddable superstars, my client was subjected to an unprovoked and brutal attack at the hands of Batista. My client and I would like to know exactly what you plan on doing regarding that.. animal [B]Long[/B] Now just back it up a step there playa, if I'm not mistaken, it has not been unknown in the past for your client to commit unprovoked attacks himself. So I tell you what I'm going to do...... nothing. Now if you will excuse me, I have some pressing matters to attend to **Khali screams in punjabi, realising that Teddy Long's response was not favourable judging by his translators face** **Elsewhere backstage we see the little fella Hornswoggle again. This time he is sneaking into the same locker room as before where Jamie Noble is in the shower trying to get all the gold paint off himself. Hornswoggle looks around for a few seconds until he spots Noble's sportsbag. He has a quick look in it, smiles widely and runs off through the door with it as Smackdown fades to another break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **Back from the break and Hornswoggle comes down for his match. Tony Chimel announces his opponent Jamie Noble who fails to appear. He announces him again and again he doesn't show. The titantron then shows the backstage area and we see Jamie Noble running around in just a towel** [B]Noble[/B] Where's that little...... DAMNIT Hornswoggle, where are my clothes **Noble walks through another door into another area. He stands in the doorway for a second before closing the door. He stays still for a secnd looking around before walking off again. Unfortunately for him his towel has caught in the door and he realises he is naked. His face scrunches up again and he raises his arms in the air and takes a deep breath...** [B]Noble[/B] HORNSWOGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE **As he finishes his cry he opens his eyes again and instantly looks shocked, his eyes widening as looks to his side. The camera pans around a little to reveal Ron Simmons. Simmons looks down and so does Noble. Simmons lifts his head back up, then Noble does the same, and jolts a little when he sees Simmons looking straight at him again. Simmons looks down again, pulls a few faces, looks back up at Noble, then looks around in all directions for a short moment before looking back down and then at Noble one last time....... [B]Simmons[/B] DAMN! **Noble's face is one of annoyance and embarrassment as our view goes back into the main arena. The referee says something to Tony Chimel who then informs us that Jamie Noble has until the referee counts to ten to make it to the ring otherwise he will be counted out as the match is going to be started** [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWE_Cruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Hornswoggle (C) [COLOR="White"].............[/COLOR]Jamie Noble[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HornswaggleAAF.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JamieNobleAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]With Jamie Noble shown backstage on the titantron with nothing but the towel to cover his modesty, he realises he can't do anything in time and trudges through the door making no effort to get down to the ring. The referee counts to ten, albeit in the usual slower than a second per count way and Hornswoggle is victorious in his first defence of the Cruiserweight Title[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Hornswoggle, by countout, in 0:20[/I][/B] **We cut backstage where Josh Mathews is waiting to hold an interview** [B]Josh[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion, John Morrison. John, coming up soon, you will compete in the main event as you take on the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title, 'The Animal' Batista. Do you have what it takes to beat Batista here tonight? [B]Morrison[/B] Josh, of course I do, I was the ECW World Champion, and that wasn't for any other reason than the fact I was the best on ECW and soon enough everybody will realise that I, 'The Shaman Of Sexy', 'The Friday Night Delight', am indeed the greatest superstar ever to set foot on Smackdown. Batista, I hope you're prepared, because tonight, I will beat you like you've never been beaten before **Morrison walks off and Smackdown fades to the final break of the evening** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break for the main event. John Morrison makes his way to the ring first before 'The Animal' Batista makes his way down** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Batista [COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]John Morrison[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Batista6.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnMorrison.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Morrison looks really good tonight in his first meaningful match on the Blue Brand, and his opponent Batista looks on good form too. Batista enjoys the better of the match, but Morrison holds his own. Batista looks to have the match won after nailing Morrison with a Spinebuster, however the match is cut short when The Great Khali enters the ring and goes straight for Batista. John Morrison rolls out of the ring as the referee calls for the bell and Khali, instructed by Ranjin Singh, goes to work on 'The Animal' [/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Batista, by DQ, in 10:51[/I][/B] **Khali is all over Batista, laying him down with a hard chop to the top of the head. Batista gets up and Khali throws more punches at him with his huge hands. Batista continues to get up time after time until Khali grabs Batista's head with one hand and squeezes it. Batista looks in immense pain as Khali maintains the grip, Batista's body going limper with each passing second. Batista's eyes roll into the back of his head and he drops to his knees, only being kept upright by virtue of the fact Khali has his head tight in his grasp. Khali lets go and Batista slumps backwards and appears to be out cold** [B]Cole[/B] My god, what have we just seen? [B]JBL[/B] That was incredible Michael, Khali just destroyed Batista with one hand [B]Cole[/B] I've never seen anything like it, John. Khali just put Batista down by squeezing his skull with one hand, can you imagine the pressure? [B]JBL[/B] That was freaky, Michael, to see someone such as Batista, dominated by someone using just their hand in unbelievable [B]Cole[/B] Folks, time has ran out for us this week, we'll be back next week, please join us then [B]JBL[/B] He's still out Cole, Batista hasn't moved! **Smackdown fades out on those words** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]Deuce & Domino vs The Major Brothers[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]Mark Henry vs Funaki[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]Matt Hardy & CM Punk vs MVP & Finlay[/I] [B]B+[/B] [I]Kane vs Chris Masters[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]Kenny Dykstra vs Ric Flair[/I] [B]B+[/B] [I]Chavo Guerrero vs Eugene[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Hornswoggle vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title[/I] [B]C-[/B] [I]Batista vs John Morrison[/I] [B]B[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]WWE Champion John Cena will go one on one with Carlito on this weeks RAW. The pair faced off in tag team action last week before Carlito was chased off by Bobby Lashley allowing Cena to 'FU' Randy Orton and gain the victory for himself and Cody Rhodes Speaking of Randy Orton, 'The Legend Killer' voiced his anger towards Lashley once RAW went off the air last week for getting involved in the match and causing him to be FU'd. Orton has asked to face Bobby Lashley on this weeks RAW, a request accepted by Interim General Manager Jonathan Coachman Another revelation since last weeks RAW is that Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch will defend their World Tag Team Titles at Summerslam against Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick and Trevor Murdoch will face off on this weeks RAW in an effort to gain their respective team some momentum going into the biggest party of the summer Things have been hotting up between the divas recently and this week on RAW will see WWE Womens Champion Candice Michelle team up with good friend Mickie James to take on Melina and Beth Phoenix Cody Rhodes, after picking up a tag team victory with John Cena over Randy Orton and Carlito last week, looks to keep the streak going with victory over William Regal. Regal beat Sandman last week after a low blow, before destroying the former ECW original with his own Singapore Cane The Worlds Greatest Tag Team have been impressive of late and will look to pick up a victory over a makeshift team of Val Venis and Super Crazy Since coming over to RAW, Snitsky has destroyed everyone in his path. This week could be different as he faces 'The Rainbow Haired Warrior' Jeff Hardy. Hardy may not be too happy to face the rotten toothed monster but it will be one of Snitsky's toughest challenges of late Santino Marella has been on a poor run of form of late, will his luck fair any better against the loudmouth Mr Kennedy as they go one on one? There's only one way to find out, tune in to this weeks RAW for all this and more![/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Predictions Key:[/B] John Cena vs Carlito Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley Trevor Murdoch vs Brian Kendrick Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs Melina & Beth Phoenix Cody Rhodes vs William Regal The Worlds Greatest Tag Team s Val Venis & SuperCrazy Jeff Hardy vs Snitsky Santino Marella vs Mr Kennedy

[B][B]John Cena[/B][/B] vs Carlito [B]Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley[/B] Draw Trevor Murdoch vs [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] [B]Candice Michelle & Mickie James[/B] vs Melina & Beth Phoenix [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] vs William Regal [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] s Val Venis & SuperCrazy [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Snitsky Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B]

[B]John Cena[/B] vs Carlito [B] Randy Orton[/B] vs Bobby Lashley [B]Trevor Murdoch[/B] vs Brian Kendrick Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [B]Melina & Beth Phoenix[/B] Cody Rhodes vs [B]William Regal[/B] [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] s Val Venis & SuperCrazy Jeff Hardy vs [B]Snitsky[/B] Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B]

Come off a 1/7 and get 4/5... I'll take it! :D [B]Predictions Key:[/B] John Cena vs [B]Carlito[/B] Via outside interference Randy Orton vs [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] Too much power for RKO to...well...RKO. Trevor Murdoch vs [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] I'm iffy about this match; I think Kendrick can win if he plays a hit-and-run type match. Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [B]Melina & Beth Phoenix[/B] She might be a heel, but d***it, she has my RL nickname in her name; how can I NOT go with Beth here? [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] vs William Regal I smell an upset. [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] s Val Venis & SuperCrazy Unless Haas and Benjamin implode, they're too good to be beaten by a new team. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Snitsky By DQ, I reckon. Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] Would totally mark out if Santino loses due to Ron Simmons interference...otherwise Kennedy still has Marella's number.

I got to ask why you think Ron Simmons will get involved in Santino's match with Mr Kennedy? Both Santino and Simmons are faces at the moment and have not appeared in any segment together. I think you're getting real life mixed up with this diary :D

[QUOTE=sebsy;300012]I got to ask why you think Ron Simmons will get involved in Santino's match with Mr Kennedy? Both Santino and Simmons are faces at the moment and have not appeared in any segment together. I think you're getting real life mixed up with this diary :D[/QUOTE] Just because I think it'd be funny. No more and no less. :D

[B]John Cena[/B] vs Carlito Randy Orton vs [B]Bobby Lashley [/B] Trevor Murdoch vs [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [B]Melina[/B] & Beth Phoenix Cody Rhodes vs [B]William Regal[/B] Cody fails to win the match, but he wins respect. [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Val Venis & SuperCrazy [B] Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Snitsky DQ Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B]

Smackdown predictions: Tripps04 3/5 Lexa90 4/5 dlegend 4/5 keefmoon 3/5 ShadowedFlames 4/5 [B]Doe-Bomb 5/5[/B] marchhaire 3/5 Doe-Bomb wins this week with 5/5. Well done. New Standings: marchhaire (2), HailSabin (2), ColtCabana (2), [B]Doe-Bomb (3)[/B] Tripps04, Gameseeker, Lexa90 Doe-Bomb is now the outright leader for this month. Still time to get your predictions in for tonight's Raw everybody. Doe-Bomb has yet to predict for RAW so it's a great chance to catch him up :)

[B]John Cena[/B] vs Carlito Randy Orton vs [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] Trevor Murdoch vs [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [B]Melina & Beth Phoenix [/B] Cody Rhodes vs [B]William Regal[/B] [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] s Val Venis & SuperCrazy Jeff Hardy vs [B]Snitsky[/B] Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B]

[U]John Cena[/U] vs Carlito Randy Orton vs [U]Bobby Lashley[/U] [U]Trevor Murdoch[/U] vs Brian Kendrick Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [U]Melina & Beth Phoenix [/U] Cody Rhodes vs [U]William Regal[/U] [U] The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/U] s Val Venis & SuperCrazy Jeff Hardy vs [U]Snitsky[/U] Santino Marella vs [U]Mr Kennedy[/U]

John Cena vs [B]Carlito[/B] [I]Very hard decision to make, but a win for Carlito would make for more interesting storylines than a loss would! Orton interfernece costs Cena the match.[/I] Randy Orton vs [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] [I]Cheap Finish though, possibly Carlito interferes for a DQ.[/I] Trevor Murdoch vs [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] [I]More Momentum for Challengers[/I] Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [B]Melina & Beth Phoenix[/B] [I]This can also build Beth into the title hunt[/I] Cody Rhodes vs [B]William Regal[/B] [I]Rhodes puts up a good showing but ultimately fails[/I] [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Val Venis & SuperCrazy [I]May the push continue!![/I] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Snitsky [I]DQ when Snitsky snaps for not being able to put Hardy away easily[/I] Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] [I]These losses for Santino lead to an eventual heel turn[/I]

[B]John Cena[/B] vs Carlito Randy Orton vs [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] [B] Trevor Murdoch[/B] vs Brian Kendrick Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs [B]Melina & Beth Phoenix[/B] Cody Rhodes vs [B]William Regal[/B] The Worlds Greatest Tag Team s [B]Val Venis & SuperCrazy[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Snitsky Santino Marella vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B]

[CENTER][B]Monday 13th August 2007 Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX Attendance: 5,600[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG]

[B]JR[/B] We are live at the Fort Worth Convention Center, Texas, I'm Jim Ross at ringside with Jerry 'The King' Lawler and folks, two huge matches will take place here tonight [B]King[/B] That's right, Randy Orton faces a huge task in taking on Bobby Lashley, 'The Legend Killer' will be looking to gain a huge win just two weeks before Summerslam [B]JR[/B] And folks, that's not all, the WWE Champion John Cena will be in action tonight against Carlito in what should be another huge matchup [B]King[/B] Two huge matches for our great RAW fans there, JR, it doeasn't get much better than that **The music of King Booker starts to play and he makes his way to the ring with his wife Queen Sharmell** [B]JR[/B] Oh what does King Booker want? [B]King[/B] I don't know JR, but you can bet he's got something to moan about, and it's probably to do with me [B]JR[/B] King Booker, folks who last week won a match against 'King' thanks to the meddling of Queen Sharmell at ringside [B]King[/B] I don't need to be reminded of that, JR. I felt I could beat Booker last week, until Sharmell stuck her nose in where it didn't belong **Booker is now in the ring, prepared to speak, the crowd booing him, but he is oblivious to it** [B]Booker[/B] Thankyou, thankyou. Yes it is I, your King, King Booker. Now I guess you must all be wondering why I have come out to this ring amongst all my loyal subjects and I shall tell you. I am here to address one Jerry Lawler **Booker turns to face Lawler** [B]King[/B] Oh come on, what does he want now [B]Booker[/B] Jerry Lawler, last week on Monday Night RAW, I beat you in a match, fair and square and I would appreciate it if you would come into the ring so that I can address you face to face on a matter of the utmost importance **Lawler leaves his announce position, picks up a mic from ringside and joins King Booker and Queen Sharmell in the ring** [B]Booker[/B] Thankyou, Jerry, thankyou. Jerry Lawler, last week on RAW, I defeated you in a match and confirmed what everybody already knew, that I am indeed the only true King of the WWE. And so, Jerry, with that said, I would like, tonight, for you to denounce yourself as a King, and to stop referring to yourself as a King full stop out of respect for me King Booker [B]King[/B] Oh you would would you? You want me to stop calling myself something I've been known by for god knows how long, just because you cheated to beat me in a match? [B]Booker[/B] Cheated? What do you mean cheated [B]King[/B] You know exactly what I mean Booker... [B]Booker[/B] That's King Book... [B]King[/B] Like hell it is... You only beat me last week because you're interfering wife stuck her oar in where it had no concern... **Sharmell does not look impressed** [B]Booker[/B] How dare you talk about my wife in such a way, you treasonous little peasant, I demand that you denounce your self as a King this instant and then you can apologise to my Queen [B]King[/B] Booker.... I'm not going to do that [B]Booker[/B] Well, if defeating the only person in the WWE disrespectful enough to refer to himself as a King in my presence isn't enough, then I guess I'll have to beat the life out of you, Jerry Lawler, until you beg me to have mercy on you and spare you.. [B]King[/B] Hold on.. hold on.. did you just say that I'm the only person who calls himself a King [B]Booker[/B] That's right [B]King[/B] Right, well Booker, like I say, I won't stop calling myself a King, for you or anybody, but I am not the only person around here that calls themself a King [B]Booker[/B] What are you talking about, Jerry [B]King[/B] Booker, I guess you haven't been paying enough attention lately. In just under two weeks at Summerslam, one of the greatest superstars in the history of the WWE makes his return, and Booker, I found out before we came on air tonight that this superstar will have his first match back here on RAW at Summerslam and it will be against you Booker.... and that man Booker.. is this man **Jerry points to the titantron where King Booker's attentions turn** [B]King[/B] That's right Booker. At Summerslam you will face the returning Triple H, 'The Game', 'The Cerebral Assasin'.... 'The King Of Kings' **Booker looks angry before he turns his head away from Booker as a slight smile forms on his face. Suddenly he goes for Jerry Lawler, however, Lawler scouts it, ducks and punches Booker right on the jaw, sending him to the canvas. He gets up and stumbles over to the ropes and Jerry Lawler steams into him, sending him over the top rope with a clothesline. Booker retreats up the ramp with his Queen, holding his jaw, and scowling wide eyed at Lawler back in the ring, King just smiling a little smugly. RAW fades out in to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Brian Kendrick [COLOR="White"]..........[/COLOR]Trevor Murdoch[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/BrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Both men are accompanied to the ring by their tag team partners, who watch vigilantly from the outside, and maybe surprisingly, neither of them getting involved in the match. It's a tough one to call between Kendrick's high flying, energetic style opposing that of the slower, basic beat em up style of Murdoch. Kendrick wins the match, though, with a Sliced Bread No2 to end a decent match[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Brian Kendrick, by pinfall, in 7:27[/I][/B] **As Kendrick and London walk backwards up the ramp celebrating their victory, we go backstage just as a car pulls up. The door opens and out steps John Cena. He hardly walks half a dozen steps before he is approached by Todd Grisham** [B]Todd[/B] John, John, if I can get a few seconds of your time [B]Cena[/B] Hey Todd, go ahead [B]Todd[/B] Thankyou. John, tonight, just two weeks away from Summerslam where you will face 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton, you take on Carlito. Do you think it is wise to have such a match so close to defending your WWE Title at Summerslam [B]Cena[/B] Todd, todd, todd. You ought to know by now that if I am one thing, it is a fighting champion. All my life I have fought and earned everything I have, and that will never change. Hell, I'll most likely have a match next week on RAW, but it doesn't bother me. I'm the WWE Champion and I will defend it with pride against anyone and everyone. Tonight the WWE Title may not be on the line but I'm going to go out there and do my best to win my match with Carlito and at Summerslam against Randy Orton I will do my best to be able to come out the following night on RAW still able to shout loud and proud that the champ is hereee! [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Candice Michelle & Mickie James[COLOR="White"]..................[/COLOR] Melina & Beth Phoenix[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/CandiceMichelle2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJamesAAF3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MelinaPerez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/BethPhoenix7.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The WWE Womens Champion teams up with her good friend to go against Melina and Beth Phoenix, who themselves appear to have become quite pally of late. It's your usual womens tag match with all four ladies getting in even offence. It is the Champ who picks up the win, gaining some revenge on Melina for her actions the past couple of weeks, scoring the pin following a Lariat while Beth and Mickie were fighting each other outside[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]Candice Michelle & Mickie James, by pinfall, in 6:20[/I][/B] **Candice and Mickie celebrate in the ring as RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Cody Rhodes [COLOR="White"].................[/COLOR]William Regal[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CodyRhodes-3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegalAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Cody Rhodes looks to pick up his first big singles victory against the veteran Regal. In a close match, in which Rhodes is very impressive, it is Regal who picks up the win, dubiously, as he uses the Brass Knuckles behind the referee's back[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]William Regal, by pinfall, in 7:34[/I][/B] **Regal backs up the ramp grinning as he looks back into the ring where Rhodes is holding his head, grimacing in pain. RAW fades to another break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return to RAW where William Regal is backsage, walking towards the locker room. Suddenly he is blindsided by Sandman who comes out of nowhere to smack him over the head with his Singapore Cane. Regal goes down and Sandman continually smashes Regal over the head, back and arms with his cane, a ravenous look on his face. He eventually stops before wlaking off as the camera focuses in on a battered and bloody William Regal** **We then go to the locker room area where Santino Marella is talking with Maria** [B]Santino[/B] Maria, I justa don't know howa long I can go on losinga match after match, it is getting embarassing for me. [B]Maria[/B] Santino, you lost last week to Snitsky, there is no shame in that, he's like a monster. [B]Santino[/B] I know Maria, but if I ever want to geta anywhere in the WWE, I will eventually needa to beat monsters likea him [B]Maria[/B] Santino, you have only been in the WWE for a few months, you need to give yourself time [B]Santino[/B] Maria, a fewa months is long enough in a business likea this. If I don't start winning matches soon, I hada might aswella give up **Santino gets up and walks off dejected, Maria just follows him with her eyes, looking sad** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team [COLOR="White"]....................[/COLOR]Val Venis & Super Crazy[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SheltonBenjaminAAF6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/CharlieHaasAAF2b.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ValVenis3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SuperCrazy3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Venis and Super Crazy at times show their class when in the ring, but ultimately as a thrown together team, have nothing on the experience of TWGTT, who pick up the victory in short time, when Benjamin nails Crazy with a T-Bone Suplex[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, by pinfall, in 3:56[/I][/B] **After the match, the music of Cryme Tyme starts to play, and the pair of JTG and Shad Gaspard make their way to the ring, carrying the ring attire they stole from Haas and Benjamin last week** [B]JTG[/B] Yo, Yo, Yooooooooooo. What's up Texassssss [B]Shad[/B] Hey, hey, hey, let's cut to the point. We feel a little bad about what we did to you guys last week, taking your clothes and all that, so we've come out here to offer them back to you [B]JTG[/B] For a price of course [B]Shad[/B] Of Course, J. So Charlie, Shelton, what do you say. one hundred dollars for thse beautiful matching tracksuits **Haas and Shelton just look angrilt at Cryme Tyme** [B]JTG[/B] No? well it looks like we're going to have a sale right here in Texas. Who wants to bid fifty dollars [B]Shad[/B] We got fifty over here, J..... Wait we got one hundred dollars now, one hundred dollars [B]JTG[/B] I got one fifty over here [B]Shad[/B] Sold! for one hundred and fifty dollars **JTG and Shad take the money from a fan and hand the suits over to him. JTG and Shad then look at eachother grinning** [B]JTG[/B] What have we got Shad? [B]Shad[/B] We got.... money money, yeah yeah, [B]Shad & JTG[/B] money money, yeah yeah, money money, yeah yeah **They retreat into the crowd as Haas and Benjamin continue to seeth in the ring. RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **RAW is back and we join Maria backstage** [B]Maria[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Randy Orton. Randy, tonight you have a match with Bobby Lashley. Do you think you'll win? [B]Orton[/B] Well, Maria, give me a second to think about my answer to that tough question. Of course I will beat Bobby Lashley tonight. Bobby Lashley may be good but I am 'The Legend Killer' and tonight I will send out a message to John Cena that will prove to everyone that at Summerslam, I will win the WWE Title and fulfill my destiny of becoming a two time world champion [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Jeff Hardy [COLOR="White"]...............................[/COLOR]Snitsky[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Snitsky2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Hardy appears to have been getting the rough treatment lately by Umaga and now he faces Snitsky. The yellow toothed freak is relentless and despite Hardy's best efforts, the monster picks up the win with a Pumphandle Slam[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Snitsky, by pinfall, in 5:34[/I][/B] **After the match as Hardy starts to struggle to his feet he is suddenly set upon by Umaga who looks to destroy the 'Rainbow Haired Warrior'. He seems to be doing a good job of just that, until, to the surprise of many, Mr Kennedy comes sprinting to the ring and batters Umaga from behind, landing several hard punches to the 'Samoan Bulldozer' followed by a low blow, which knocks Umaga off his feet. Kennedy then helps Umaga back up before tossing him through the ropes. Kennedy looks at Hardy for a second before leaving the ring and backing away up he ramp. RAW fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break where Umaga s roaming backstage with his Intercontinental Title over his shoulder, absolutely seething at what has just taken place. Jonathan Coachman suddenly appears in front of Umaga** [B]Coach[/B] Umaga. You probably can't understand a damn word I'm saying but listen up. I've watched the past couple of weeks as you've interfered in both of the Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy matches and again tonight, attacking Jeff Hardy after his match Snitsky. In just under two weeks we are having the biggest party of the summer at Summerslam and Umaga, your Intercontinental Title will be on the line against Mr Kennedy....... and Jeff Hardy in a Triple Threat Match **Coach walks off and Umaga's eyes widen as he seems to have taken in the gist of what Coach has told him** **We find ourselves now, in Vince's office, where he is sat down on a leather couch talking to someone off camera in a soft tone** [B]Vince[/B] You see, I had to do what I did. Faking my own demise was something that I had to do, for myself. Do you understand? **The camera pans around to reveal Shane McMahon, who says nothing** [B]Vince[/B] Look, Shane, I can only apologise so much for doing what I did to you, for any pain it caused you, Stephanie or your mother, but I am not sorry for doing it. Like I said, I had to fake my own demise, so that I could figure out just what I meant to people, to those closest to me, my family. And also I needed the time to take stock of the things I've done and really think about any mistakes I had made and what I could do to rectify them, and I showed that with ECW. Shane... I just need to know, this is n't going to... affect our relationship is it? I mean, we're still... good.. right? [B]Shane[/B] You are unbelievable. Dad, you had us all believe you were dead, your own family, and then to top it off, you just reappear on television without saying anything to any of us. Can you imagine the shock when we found out you had just walked back on to RAW as if nothing had happened. Stephanie was distraught, Dad, we hardly got a word out of her for a week. I was obviously upset myself and it wasn't easy holding the family together. You hurt us Dad, you hurt alot of people and while I'm glad you're alive, it's going to take a hell of a lot to forgive you for this, and a hell of a lot better excuse than the ones you've made so far **Shane stands up and walks out, as Vince puts his head in his hands** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Randy Orton[COLOR="White"]................[/COLOR] Bobby Lashley[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RandyOrton-1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BobbyLashleyAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]A tough match to call this as both men look in fine form. However, the match doesn't last long, as Carlito comes down to the ring while Lashley appears to be setting Orton up for The Dominator. Lashley spots Carlito who is up on the apron, and goes over towards him. Carlito jumps down and Lashley turns around straight into an R.K.O allowing Orton to make the cover[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Randy Orton, by pinfall, in 6:54[/I][/B] **RAW fades to a break as Orton celebrates and Carlito laughs at Lashley in the ring as he too retreats up the ramp** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Mr Kennedy [COLOR="White"]...............[/COLOR]Santino Marella[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW-1.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SantinoMarellaAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Santino looks bereft of confidence beforet he match and Kennedy takes him apart easily. One Kenton Bomb later and it's curtains for Marella[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Mr Kennedy, by pinfall, in 4:57[/I][/B] [B]King[/B] Triple H is returning at Summerslam, JR, to face King Booker, and I for one hope Triple H, kicks the smug smile off of King Booker's face once and for all [B]JR[/B] I have to admit I would too King, that's right folks Triple H and King Booker will go one on one at Summerslam, but coming up after the break here on RAW is our main event, the WWE Champion John Cena taking on Carlito **Before the break we go backstage where Lashley is walking around in a huff. Coach approaches him** [B]Coach[/B] Bobby, I'm glad I caught up with you, I feel the need to make it clear to you that I don't wish to see any involvment on your part in tonights main event match between John Cena and Carlito **Lashley looks angry** [B]Coach[/B] If you make any attempt to get involved in that match tonight, there will be very serious consequences, do you understand? [B]Lashley[/B] Oh, I understand **Coach walks off and Lashley is left infuriated. RAW fades to its final break of the night** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]John Cena[COLOR="White"]...............................[/COLOR] Carlito[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Carlitonew-1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Both men go hell for leather from the off, and the first notable turning point of the match comes after roughly 5 minutes when Cena accidentaly hits the ref with a flying Shoulder Block, when aiming for Carlito, who ducked. The referee falls to the outside and the match continues for a few minutes until, low and behold, Randy Orton decides to get involved in the match. He comes sprinting down but Cena sees him gets in the first punch. However, Carlito is not far away and beats Cena from behind and he and Orton attack Cena for a couple of minutes. Carlito urges Orton to go outside and toss the ref back in and as Orton does this, Carlito hits Cena with the Backstabber. The referee crawls over before making the slower than usual count. Unfortunately for Cena, it's not slow enough and Carlito picks up a huge victory[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Carlito, by pinfall, in 10:46[/I][/B] **With the match over, Carlito celebrates before turning and waiting for Cena to start to get back up. As he does, Carlito nails him with another Backstabber before Orton enters the ring with a menacing look on his face. Carlito pulls Cena back up, turning him to face Orton, who stares him right in the eye for a few seconds, a worrying smile forming, before delivering an R.K.O to Cena, leaving him out. Carlito and Orton hold eachothers arms up in celebration as they stand over Cena** [B]JR[/B] Why, King, why, for just once can't Randy Orton fight his battles fairly [B]King[/B] He's just trying to prove once again to John Cena, that he has what it takes to take his WWE Title away from him [B]JR[/B] There's better ways of doing it though, King. Folks, thankyou for joining us here tonight, we hope to see you next week for more Monday Night RAW, this is Jim Ross saying goodnight! **RAW fades away for the night on the image of Orton smugly grinning over the body of John Cena** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]Brian Kendrick vs Trevor Murdoch[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]Candice Michelle & Mickie James vs Melina & Beth Phoenix[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]William Regal vs Cody Rhodes[/I] [B]B[/B] [I]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Val Venis & Super Crazy[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Snitsky vs Jeff Hardy[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]Mr Kennedy vs Santino Marella[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]Carlito vs John Cena[/I] [B]A*[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

RAW predictions: Lexa90 4/8 [B]Gameseeker 5/8[/B] ShadowedFlames 4/8 ColtCabana 4/8 [B]flamebrain 5/8[/B] Tripps04 4/8 [B]Doe-Bomb 5/8[/B] marchhaire 2/8 [B]Doe-Bomb[/B], [B]flamebrain[/B], and [B]Gameseeker[/B] are joint winners for RAW with 5/8. Well done. New Standings: marchhaire (2), HailSabin (2), ColtCabana (2), Doe-Bomb (4) Tripps04, Gameseeker (2), Lexa90, flamebrain Doe-Bomb has increased his lead for the predictions with 4 wins/joint wins Smackdown predictions will be posted later

Archived