WWE - After The Bash

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This week on Smackdown, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair and 'The Animal' Batista team up to take on John Morrison and Kenny Dykstra in tag team action. Dykstra beat Flair last week before Batista won his match with Morrison by DQ when The Great Khali attacked Batista. The match was made after Morrison trashtalked Flair, which was overheard by 'The Animal' Kane and Chris Masters will face each other again. Kane won last week, but only by DQ when Masters resorted to a low blow WWE Tag Team Champions will take on La Resistance in a non title match. La Resistance have been keeping a close eye on the champs of late and will look to pick up a victory and make a claim for a future title shot Chavo Guerrero looks to keep his momentum going with a victory over Funaki Matt Hardy will take on Finlay and CM Punk will face United States Champion MVP in two other matches on this weeks Smackdown. Hardy and Punk have beat MVP and Finlay in tag team action for the past two weeks And the Cruiserweight Title is on the line this week as Hornswoggle again defends against Jamie Noble. Hornswoggle outsmarted Noble last week to win the match, getting his opponent counted out thanks to his backstage antics[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Predictions Key:[/B] Ric Flair & Batista vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra Kane vs Chris Masters Deuce & Domino vs La Resistance - Non Title Chavo Guerrero vs Funaki Matt Hardy vs Finlay CM Punk vs MVP Hornswoggle (C) vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [B]Deuce & Domino[/B] vs La Resistance - Non Title [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki Matt Hardy vs [B]Finlay[/B] CM Punk vs [B]MVP[/B] [B]Hornswoggle (C)[/B] vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title

[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance[/B] - Non Title [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki Matt Hardy vs [B]Finlay[/B] [B]CM Punk[/B] vs MVP Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble[/B] - Cruiserweight Title [U]Pretty Please!! Take the title from the midget!![/U] :(

[U]Ric Flair & Batista[/U] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [U]Kane[/U] vs Chris Masters Deuce & Domino vs [U]La Resistance[/U] - Non Title [U]Chavo Guerrero[/U] vs Funaki [U]Matt Hardy[/U] vs Finlay [U]CM Punk[/U] vs MVP Hornswoggle (C) vs [U]Jamie Noble[/U] - Cruiserweight Title Reply With Quote

[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance [/B]- Non Title [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Finlay CM Punk vs [B]MVP[/B] Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble [/B]- Cruiserweight Title

[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra Kane vs [B]Chris Masters[/B] Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance[/B] - Non Title [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki Matt Hardy vs Finlay - Draw CM Punk vs [B]MVP[/B] [B]Hornswoggle (C)[/B] vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title

I seem to have no luck with this...ah, well. [B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra Batista will be too much to handle for the opposition. Kane vs [B]Chris Masters[/B] I sense a Masterlock coming. Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance[/B] - Non Title Non-title match, I always sense an upset in the works. [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki Tonight's duly appointed SQUASH. [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Finlay A hunch. [B]CM Punk[/B] vs MVP Another hunch. Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble[/B] - Cruiserweight Title Cheap finish so Hornswoggle retains.

[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [B] Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance[/B] - Non Title [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Finlay [B]CM Punk[/B] vs MVP [B]Hornswoggle[/B] (C) vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title

[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [B]Kane [/B]vs Chris Masters Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance [/B]- Non Title [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Finlay CM Punk vs [B]MVP[/B] Hornswoggle (C) vs [B]Jamie Noble [/B]- Cruiserweight Title

[B]Ric Flair & Batista[/B] vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra [I]I see Dykstra getting pinned by Batista! That way both mini fueds can be continued convincingly[/I] [B]Kane[/B] vs Chris Masters [I]Another DQ perhaps[/I] Deuce & Domino vs [B]La Resistance [/B]- Non Title [I]Non-title match normally means the challengers are winning, so...[/I] [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] vs Funaki [I]Dominant victory[/I] Matt Hardy vs [B]Finlay[/B] [I]The heels get revenge for their past losses[/I] CM Punk vs [B]MVP[/B] [I]Same as above! Punk's first hiccup on Smackdown[/I] [B]Hornswoggle (C)[/B] vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title [I]Don't see the point in dropping the title off Hornswoggle just yet![/I]

[CENTER][B]Friday 17th August 2007 Hofheinz Pavillion, Houston, TX Attendance: 6,435[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Cole[/B] Welcome to Texas, for Friday Night Smackdown. I'm Michael Cole, alongside JBL, and we are here at the Hofheinz Pavillion and tonight 'The Animal' Batista teams up with one of his idols, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair, as they take on John Morrison and Kenny Dykstra, and what a matchup that should be John [B]JBL[/B] What a match indeed, Michael. One of the all time greats in Ric Flair and Batista who himself knows how to make an impact against two of the brightest young stars in the WWE today, not just on Smackdown, but Michael, that's where the brightest talent can be found, right here on Smackdown and it's going to make for one huge matchup later on [B]Cole[/B] Well, JBL, that's not all, 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters will go face to face with Kane tonight, for the second week running. These two fought last week, Kane picking up the victory, but only due to Masters striking a low blow in full view of the referee, on the monster, Kane [B]JBL[/B] I can't wait to see these two get it on tonight. After what Chris Masters did to Kane last week, he needs to be very concerned [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Deuce & Domino [COLOR="White"]...........................................................[/COLOR]La Resistance[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/Deuce.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/Domino.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-Tag%20Teams/ReneDupreeBD1.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]The crowd don't seem sure how to react to the match all things considered. However, in this non-title matchup, La Resistance, it seems, do. After a fourway fight, Domino holds Grenier in a sitting position ready for a Crack Em In Da Mouth from Deuce. However, Rene Dupree storms in to Deuce as he springs off the ropes, knocking him out of the ring. Domino goes for Dupree but the Frenchman knocks him down before persuing Deuce on the outside. The referee goes to try and send Deuce and Dupree to their corners and as he does, Grenier pokes Domino in the eye and rolls him up. The referee turns around and counts the cover, as La Resistance pick up a huge victory, leaving Cherry upset on the outside[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]La Resistance, by pinfall, in 8:43[/I][/B] **As La Resistance celebrate up the ramp, scowls aimed at them by the tag champs, we cut to the locker room where MVP and Finlay are talking** [B]MVP[/B] Matt Hardy and CM Punk have embarassed us for the last two weeks, and you know what, I ain't having it no more. Tonight I face CM Punk and you Finlay, you face Matt Hardy and they will not embarass us again [B]Finlay[/B] Oh too right they won't. Who the hell does this CM Punk think he is? He's hardly been on Smackdown and he's already trying to mix it with the big boys, and as for Matt Hardy, he will never amount to anything, I guarantee you that [B]MVP[/B] Finlay, I like your style man, besides, by the end of the night, Matt Hardy and CM Punk will be wishing they never got involved with us, you hear what I'm saying? [B]Finlay[/B] Oh I hear you, MVP, loud and clear **Finlay grins and laughs as Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Chavo Guerrero[COLOR="White"].......................[/COLOR] Funaki[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChavoGuerrero3.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Funaki4.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Chavo, like last week, shows a new found intensity in his work. He pummels Funaki from the off and after hitting the Three Amigos, he finishes Funaki off with a Frog Splash[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Chavo Guerrero, by pinfall, in 3:34[/I][/B] **After the match, though, instead of the music of Chavo Guerrero, that of Mark Henry plays out and the 'Silverback' makes his way to the ring with a purpose. Chavo scarpers, leaving Funaki on his own in the ring. Henry inevitably makes a beeline for him. Henry picks Funaki up and destroys him with a Worlds Strongest Slam before putting his arms around him and squeezing the life out of him. The referee remonstrates with Henry for a good minute before he releases the hold, a limp Funaki falling to the mat. Henry says something to the referee who then goes to the ropes and asks for a mic, which he then hands to Henry** [B]Henry[/B] I hope every single member of the Smackdown locker room was watching that, because that is what every single one of you will get if you try to take me on. Just because I don't have a match tonight, you need to all learn that I am still around, ready to snap you like a twig any second. I am the King of the jungle, the silverback and there is not one damn person on Smackdown who has anywhere near what it takes to stop me and you all need to get used to that fact **Henry drops the mic and stares into the camera** [B]Cole[/B] Funaki hasn't moved since Henry dropped him, John [B]JBL[/B] This guy is truly a wonder to behold, Michael. I find it hard to believe there is anyone on Smackdown who can stop him, he could be our next world champion, Michael [B]Cole[/B] Impressive as he is, John, there was no need to do what he just did to Funaki. Folks, we're going to take a short break, join us in just a few moments [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break with Josh Matthews stood backstage** [B]Josh[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, I am here at this time with the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title, 'The Animal' Batista. Batista, tonight you team up with Ric Flair to take on John Morrison and Kenny Dykstra an... [B]Batista[/B] Josh, with all due respect, I would rather talk about The Great Khali right now, Ric Flair and I will take care of John Morrison and Kenny Dykstra later on. In just over a week I will face The Great Khali for his World Heavyweight Title at Summerslam and I fully intend to beat him, but recently, Khali has been on a path of destruction and he should know that it's got to come to an end soon. Last week The Great Khali got my head in a vice like grip, and I passed out. I'll admit it, Khali has a great new weapon at his disposal with that vice grip but Khali will get what's coming to him, I absolutely guarantee it and at Summerslam, I will become the new World Heavyweight Champion [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]CM Punk[COLOR="White"]......................................[/COLOR] MVP[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CMpunk.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MVP2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]CM Punk is in his biggest match since joining Smackdown. MVP is looking to get even after suffering two tag team defeats to CM Punk and Matt Hardy. It's an exciting bout in which both men enjoy many near pinfalls. CM Punk has MVP in the corner and catches him with a running knee straight to the jaw. Punk then looks to set MVP up for the GTS and has the US Champion up on his shoulders. However, MVP wriggles out and rolls out of the ring, much to the dismay of the crowd, MVP waving his hands towards the ring signalling he has no interest in going back. The referee is forced to count and CM Punk picks up a big but marred victory[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]CM Punk, by countout, in 11:48[/I][/B] **As Punk is left in the ring, gaining little joy from such a victory, we go into Teddy Long's office, where he is talking on the phone when Victoria comes in** [B]Long[/B] Hey, look, I'm gonna have to ring you back, ok, catch you later. Victoria, what can I do for you? [B]Victoria[/B] Teddy, since I came to Smackdown I have hardly seen any action, and quite frankly, I want to go back to RAW so I can compete for the WWE Womens Championship [B]Long[/B] Is that right? [B]Victoria[/B] You bet it is, I'm sorry but Smackdown is no place for a woman of my talent, I should be over on RAW beating the hell out of people like Candice Michelle [B]Long[/B] Ok then Victoria, I tell you what, next week on Smackdown, if you can beat Torrie Wilson, I will let you move back to RAW, how's that? [B]Victoria[/B] Thankyou Teddy **Having thanked Teddy in a fairly half arsed way, Victoria leaves the office and Teddy Long continues about his business as Smackdown goes for a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Kane [COLOR="White"].............................[/COLOR]Chris Masters[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneAAF.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Kane is riled tonight. Masters is his target. And from the start of the match, Kane destroys Masters. However, when being pummeled in the corner, Masters somehow manages to roll Kane up, grabbing his tights and getting both feet on the ropes for good measure [/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Chris Masters, by pinfall, in 6:24[/I][/B] **Masters backs up the ramp grinning as Kane stares at him intensely, scowling angrily as Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break, and backstage we see Chris Masters walking around the corner. Suddenly, Teddy Long appears in his way** [B]Long[/B] Chris Masters, I guess you're pretty pleased with yourself playa? A huge victory over Kane and for the past two weeks now you've managed to escape with your tail between your legs [B]Masters[/B] Hey, I beat Kane fair and square tonight [B]Long[/B] That's not how I saw it playa. Last week yougot yourself intentionally disqualified and tonight you blatantly cheated to beat Kane so here's what were gonna do. In just nine nights, at the biggest party of the summer, Summerslam, were going to have ourselves another match, and that match will see you Chris Masters take on Kane, but Chris, there will be no getting yourself disqualified, no running away, no escape because your match with Kane at Summerslam is going to be a No Disqualification Match **Masters' expression says it all as Teddy Long just turns and leaves** **We find ourselves in another backstage area where Jamie Noble is stood talking to Shannon Moore** [B]Noble[/B] I tell you Shannon, sooner or later, that little leprechaun is going to have nowhere to run, and when I get my hands on him, I'm gonna beat the lucky charms right out of him [B]Moore[/B] It was kinda funny what he did to you last week [B]Noble[/B] Excuse me [B]Moore[/B] I'm just saying, you've got to give it to the little guy, he keeps making you look like a fool Jamie [B]Noble[/B] Are you saying I'm a fool, boy? [B]Moore[/B] Would I say that? [B]Noble[/B] [I]**starts prodding a finger at Moore**[/I] Look, boy, nobody makes a fool out of Jamie Noble and gets away with it, you got me? [B]Moore[/B] OK, Jamie, chill out, I was just having a laugh, like I say it was kind of funny what Hornswoggle did to your shower, lighten up, have a laugh about it, or you're going to get obsessed [B]Noble[/B] Are you saying Jamie Noble doesn't know how to take a joke? I can take a joke, you know what, I did appreciate that stunt Hornswoggle pulled last week, it was great, I loved it [B]Moore[/B] You loved it? [B]Noble[/B] Yeah, I loved it, I can take a joke, if there's one thing I love it's taking a golden shower, you just can't beat a golden shower... **Noble stops talking, sensing someone is behind him. He turns and comes face to face with Ron Simmons...............................................** [B]Simmons[/B] DAMN! **Noble's face scrunches up and we cut elsewhere backstage** **We see Batista and Ric Flair sat down in a locker room laughing away and chatting as they get ready for their match later on** [B]Cole[/B] Ladies and gentlemen the team of Batista and Ric Flair getting ready, as you can see, for their match later on tonight against John Morrison and Kenny Dykstra, that's up later on, but after the break, it's Matt Hardy going one on one with 'The ighting Irishman' Finlay **Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Matt Hardy[COLOR="White"]................................[/COLOR] Finlay[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy4_ndp.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Two of Smackdown's top stars do battle in this one. It's a top match where Hardy uses the best strategy of all by not letting Finlay have a chance at using the shillelagh. Hardy wins a tough match when he hits Finlay with the Twist Of Fate after a Side Effect[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Matt Hardy, by pinfall, in 9:23[/I][/B] **As Hardy celebrates his win, MVP sneaks into the ring, unbeknown to Hardy and when he turns around he receives a kick to the stomach before geing launched shoulder first into the turnbuckle. MVP continues to beat Hardy down before finishing him off with a Playmaker. MVP stands over Hardy, gloating, shouting at him that he isn't good enough to compete with him. He leaves the ring and starts to walk up the ramp, Matt Hardy just starting to stir in the ring. Suddenly the crowd cheer as the music of Teddy Long starts to play and the Smackdown General Manager makes his way out onto the ramp** [B]Long[/B] Now wait just a minute there playa. MVP, it seems to me you are looking for a fight and it just occured to me that as of yet you don't have a match scheduled for Summerslam. And as it appears that you really want a fight with Matt Hardy, that's what you're going to get, at Summerslam, MVP, you will defend your United States Title against Matt Hardy, now how dyu like that playa? **MVP frowns and starts moaning about how unfair it is whilst Hardy is now just about to his feet in the ring, smiling at the news. Smackdown fades to a break** [B][SIZE="6"]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE][/B] **We return from the break for the Cruiserweight Title match and the champion Hornswoggle is already in the ring. Tony Chimel announces his opponent, and Jamie Noble comes out with an angry look on his face. He is walking towards the ring at quite a pace, looking straight at Hornswoggle who holds his hands up to Noble, gesturing he has something to show him. Noble stops for a second and Hornswoggle turns around, bends down, and pats his ass in Noble's direction. Noble is infuriated and sprints at the ring, sliding in as Hornswoggle high-tails it out of the other side of the ring. The referee has called for the bell for the start of the match, as Noble and Hornswoggle were in the ring at the same time** [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWE_Cruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Hornswoggle (C) [COLOR="White"].............[/COLOR]Jamie Noble[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HornswaggleAAF.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JamieNobleAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Noble chases Hornswoggle outside he ring and the little leprechaun scoots under the ring apron. The referee starts counting both men out. Noble, thinks for a second, seemingly oblivious to the fact the match is even underway let alone that the official is counting them out, and goes under the ring in pursuit. After a few seconds, Hornswoggle appears from the other side and runs up the steps into the ring. The referee is at a count of 9 when Noble's head pops from underneath the ring. It's too late and the referee reaches his count of 10, and Hornswoggle again gets the better of Noble[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winner:[/B] [B][I]Hornswoggle, by countout, in 0:25[/I][/B] **Noble is incensed as he looks in to the ring at Hornswoggle being handed the Cruiserweight Title and the little chap (Hornswoggle, not Noble) dashes out of the ring again before Noble can react. Hornswoggle is on the outside of the ring, looking over at Noble on the opposite side, laughing his head off. Noble just points at him and walks backwards, keeping his eyes on Hornswoggle, muttering to himself as he goes** [B]Cole[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, Rey Mysterio returns in just nine nights, when he takes on Chavo Guerrero at Summerslam [B]JBL[/B] There is so much hatred involved in that matchup, Michael, and I can see it spilling over, just like it did, ten momths ago on Smackdown, when Chavo destroyed Rey in that I Quit match [B]Cole[/B] One things for sure, Mysterio WILL be at Summerslam. And folks, another man who we'll see at the biggest party of the summer, is 'The Animal' Batista, who teams up in just a few moments for our main event, with the legendary, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair, as they take on two young superstars in John Morrison and Kenny Dykstra [B]JBL[/B] Michael, in this match, you've got a certified legend and future hall of famer, in Ric Flair, you've got one of the hottest properties in the WWE today in Batista, and you've got two of the brightest young stars in the WWE at this current time, it doesn't get any better than this, Michael [B]Cole[/B] You're right there, John **The superstars start coming out for the final match, first Morrison then Dykstra. Batista then comes down, stopping short of the ring, turning with a big smile on his face as Ric Flair makes his entrance to a chorus of WOOOOOO'S** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]Batista & Ric Flair [COLOR="White"]............................[/COLOR]John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Batista6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]VS[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnMorrison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KennyDykstraAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][SIZE="3"]Batista is clearly happy to be partnering his good friend Batista. Morrison and Dykstra are no slouches though, and work pretty well together, although Batista is the dominant force in the match. After a long match, the experience of Flair and Batista comes through as they take charge. Batista is wrapping the match up with a Spear on Morrison then a Spinebuster to Dykstra. He shakes the ropes, readying himself for a Batista Bomb, not realising that The Great Khali is plodding down to the ring alongside his translator Ranjin Singh. Batista gets Dykstra in position just as Khali steps into the ring over the top rope. Ric Flairchops Khali, having no impact as Khali chops Flair on the head. The referee has no alternative but to call for the bell[/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [B]Winners:[/B] [B][I]Draw, in 14:45[/I][/B] **Batista turns to see Khali and throws Dykstra to the side, who Morrison pulls away out of the ring. Khali chops Batista on the head before lifting him up for a Tree Slam. Flair suddenly appears in front of Khali again and hits him with half a dozen vicious chops, again with no effect, and Khali just pushes Flair over. As Flair gets up, Khali grabs him by the head with both hands, almost totally covering his face. Flair screams in pain as Khali squeezes his head and 'Naitch' slowly fades away, the life sapping out of him. Flair seems completely out as Khali releases the grip and lets Flair slump over like a rag doll. Flair is left unmoving, Batista in a similar state after the Tree Slam, and Khali stands over both men, holding his World Heavyweight Title aloft [B]Cole[/B] Folks, in just nine nights at Summerslam, Batista and Khali will meet for the World Heavyweight Title, will we witness the same outcome as tonight? will The Great Khali, get Batista in that vice like grip at Summerslam and retain his title? [B]JBL[/B] I can't see any other outcome, Michael. Not even Batista can match up to Khali, the man is a monster and in my opinion, Khali can reign over Smackdown for as long as he wants to [B]Cole[/B] A disturbing thought, John. Folks, that's it from Smackdown tonight, jon us next week, we hope to see you there! **Smackdown fades out as Khali continues to stand over Batista and Flair, Ranjin Singh applauding in the background** [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]FINAL RATING B[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][I]La Resistance vs Deuce & Domino[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Chavo Guerrero vs Funaki[/I] [B]C[/B] [I]CM Punk vs MVP[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]Chris Masters vs Kane[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]Matt Hardy vs Finlay[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]Hornswoggle vs Jamie Noble - Cruiserweight Title[/I] [B]D+[/B] [I]Batista & Ric flair vs John Morrison & Kenny Dykstra[/I] [B]B[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]WWE.com found out during the weekend that the WWE Womens Title will be on the line at Summerslam as champion Candice Michelle defends against Melina. This week on RAW, Candice will face off against Melina's new friend Beth Phoenix King Booker, having found out last week that he will face the returning Triple H on Sunday, will face The Sandman After what took place last week on RAW involving Intercontinental Champion Umaga, Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy, a Triple Threat Match was announced for Summerslam between the three men. This week on RAW Umaga teams up with Snitsky to take on the surprise pairing of Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy. Umaga attacked Hardy after his match against Snitsky last week, before Kennedy came to the ring and took on the Intercontinental Champion Last week, Brian Kendrick picked up a victory over Trevor Murdoch. This week Paul London faces off against Lance Cade as the challengers look to pick up further momentum going into the World Tag Team Title Match at Summerslam Bobby Lashley will get his hands on Carlito once more as the pair continue their recent feud The Worlds Greatest Tag Team will finaly get to face Cryme Tyme in the ring this week. Cryme Tyme have been a constant thorn in the side of Haas and Benjamin with their post match antics of late And finally, the WWE Champion and number one contender are both in action on this weeks RAW. Champ John Cena will take on William Regal whilst Randy Orton will face Cody Rhodes, the third time they will have met since Rhodes debuted[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Predictions Key:[/B] Candice vs Beth Phoenix King Booker vs Sandman Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs Umaga & Snitsky Paul London vs Lance Cade Bobby Lashley vs Carlito The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Cryme Tyme Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes John Cena vs William Regal

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="7"][B]WWE.COM[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/summerslam.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]WWE.com can now announce the final card for Summerslam[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]John Cena (C) vs Randy Orton - WWE Championship The Great Khali (C) vs Batista - World Heavyweight Championship Umaga (C) vs Jeff Hardy vs Mr Kennedy - Intercontinental Championship MVP (C) vs Matt Hardy - United States Championship Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (C) vs Paul London & Brian Kendrick - World Tag Team Championships Candice Michelle vs Melina - WWE Womens Championship Triple H vs King Booker Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero Kane vs Chris Masters - No Disqualifications[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="1"]NO PREDICTIONS YET PLEASE[/SIZE]

Candice vs [B]Beth Phoenix [/B] [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs [B]Umaga & Snitsky[/B] [B]Paul London[/B] vs Lance Cade [B] Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Carlito The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal *Kane vs. Masters is [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] good match up isn't it? ;)

[B]Candice[/B] vs Beth Phoenix [I]Candice is the champ! So she needs a win going into her title defense[/I] [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman [I]Win for Booker heading into his Summerslam loss[/I] Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs [B]Umaga & Snitsky[/B] [I]Hardest one to predict! I want to go with the surprise team of Hardy/Kennedy but feel that you've built up Umaga/Snitsky very well as monsters & I can't see them losing this[/I] [B]Paul London[/B] vs Lance Cade [I]More momentum for challengers[/I] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Carlito [I]Unsure if this is to end the fued, or just an extra chapter, but I'll go with Lashley anyway[/I] The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] [I]I think Cryme Tyme are gonna find a way to one up TWGTT again[/I] [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes [I]Dominant win[/I] [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal [I]Ditto[/I]

Candice vs [B]Beth Phoenix[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs [B]Umaga & Snitsky[/B] [B]Paul London[/B] vs Lance Cade Bobby Lashley vs [B]Carlito[/B] [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Cryme Tyme [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal

[B]Candice[/B] vs Beth Phoenix [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman [B]Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Umaga & Snitsky [B]Paul London[/B] vs Lance Cade Bobby Lashley vs [B]Carlito[/B] The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs [B]Cryme Tyme[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal

SMACKDOWN predictions: flamebrain 2/6 Lexa90 3/6 Tripps04 4/6 Gameseeker 3/6 Mtm2k6 4/6 [B]ShadowedFlames 5/6 ColtCabana 5/6[/B] dlegend 3/6 Doe-Bomb 3/6 Well done to ShadowedFlames and ColtCabana who win this round with 5/6 each. I discounted any picks for the tag team main event as it ended a draw anyway. New Standings: marchhaire (2), HailSabin (2), ColtCabana (3), [B]Doe-Bomb (4)[/B] Tripps04, Gameseeker (2), Lexa90, flamebrain, ShadowedFlames Doe-Bomb still leads with 4 wins but ColtCabana has caught up with 3. Get your RAW predictions in people, just one more RAW and Smackdown left before Summerslam :) And also feel free to nominate me for diary of the month ;) :D

Candice vs [B]Beth Phoenix[/B] [I]Melina-ference[/I] [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman [I]King trumps drunk[/I] [B]Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Umaga & Snitsky [I]Hardy has heart and Kennedy has smarts, Umaga has... Snitsky[/I] Paul London vs [B]Lance Cade[/B] [I]Tag partners shouldn't be far away[/I] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Carlito [I]Dominated[/I] [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Cryme Tyme [I]I hate Cryme Tyme :)[/I] [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes [I]A title match for Cowboy Jr just adds to the gulf between these two at this point[/I] [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal [I]As much as I'd love Regal to win, it would cripple the champ ahead of a title defense[/I]

[B]Candice[/B] vs Beth Phoenix [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs [B]Umaga & Snitsky[/B] Paul London vs [B]Lance Cade[/B] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Carlito [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Cryme Tyme [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal

We understand, sebsy--family comes first. Hope everything goes well for you. With that said, I'll get my RAW predictions in now, and look to take two in a row. Candice vs [B]Beth Phoenix[/B] I think Melina will interfere and cost the champ the win. [B]King Booker[/B] vs Sandman No Singapore cane = no win for Sandman Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs [B]Umaga & Snitsky[/B] My "hunch" for the card. [B]Paul London[/B] vs Lance Cade Via interference DQ (Murdoch) Bobby Lashley vs [B]Carlito[/B] For some reason, I like Carlito in this match. Dunno why.... [B]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/B] vs Cryme Tyme They seem to be on a tear, I see them winning. [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Cody Rhodes RAW's designated SQUASH match...? [B]John Cena[/B] vs William Regal. Clean win, followed by Orton sneak-attack RKO

[U]Candice[/U] vs Beth Phoenix [U]King Booker[/U] vs Sandman Jeff Hardy & Mr Kennedy vs [U]Umaga & Snitsky[/U] Paul London vs [U]Lance Cade[/U] [U]Bobby Lashley[/U] vs Carlito [U]The Worlds Greatest Tag Team[/U] vs Cryme Tyme [U]Randy Orton[/U] vs Cody Rhodes [U]John Cena[/U] vs William Regal Take your time. Family is always first.

OOC: Right, just to update you guys and get you al thinking about this diary again ;) RAW will be up next Monday. Still got stuff to sort out and with wanting to have shows posted on the correct days, I haven't had the chance to do RAW for this week so it will be up next Monday, then Smackdown Friday then the first PPV of the diary, Summerslam on the Sunday with RAW again on the Monday. If all that makes sense. Anyway, apologies to all the people reading this diary, and encouragingly that seems to be a good few of you, just had to get some stuff sorted this past fortnight. :)

Archived