SAVE_US.222 (minor spoilers)

Moe Hunter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think HF 2.0 will show up and work the cheating heel like promos they should and then get a tag title shot(TJ Wilson helping them cheat to win them) and hints to a fourth member but hitting to Bret or Anvil. Then the suprise Servior Series tag team partner would be Chris Jericho!!!!!!! I know having a Hart Foundation Stable headed by someone other then a hart, I think it could work because Jercho is from the DUNGEON. I think this would be amazing I would make me care about WWE...Now if they were smart.... They would put them on both Smackdown and Raw and hell have them show up on ECW to mess with everyone...I think this would be great!!

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;295082]Christ...what Lucied was *trying* to point out is that Jericho himself has had nothing to do with any of the hype. He didn't make the video. He hasn't made any comments. He personally has nothing to do with the hype. The WWE is creating the hype, not Chris himself. I'm wondering why you're being critical of a company creating hype as part of some returning or debuting wrestler or angle..isn't that a good thing? A smart move? Doesn't TNA do the exact same thing when they intro their characters? "This is just Jericho and the WWE getting the fans excited about him coming back....." OK..and :confused:[/QUOTE] But how do you know he's coming back. You guys jump all over a video, and try to find as many possible reasons to suspect it has to be this certain person. But I get a good laugh out of it that I find really funny, yet intriguing(sp). I've seen those weird facts about 9/11 being posted, that some guy must've been bored, so he goes around finding random facts about world history and all of a sudden, all the dots are connected to the very second the planes hit the building. It's almost just like this. Maybe you should get the info on the video, and find the date and time it was created, and somehow, it might add up to 222 someway, lol.

[QUOTE=Travis;295339]But how do you know he's coming back. You guys jump all over a video, and try to find as many possible reasons to suspect it has to be this certain person. But I get a good laugh out of it that I find really funny, yet intriguing(sp). I've seen those weird facts about 9/11 being posted, that some guy must've been bored, so he goes around finding random facts about world history and all of a sudden, all the dots are connected to the very second the planes hit the building. It's almost just like this.[/QUOTE] Nobody knows for sure its Jericho. The point is..its a hype video. Even if its not Chris, if the WWE manages to get some momentum for the person thats is debuting or returning, then they've achieved their goal. The created a 15 second video that has people talijg about who it MIGHT be...what exactly is the problem other than the fact that you hate all things WWE related?

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;295362]Nobody knows for sure its Jericho. The point is..its a hype video. Even if its not Chris, if the WWE manages to get some momentum for the person thats is debuting or returning, then they've achieved their goal. The created a 15 second video that has people talijg about who it MIGHT be...what exactly is the problem other than the fact that you hate all things WWE related?[/QUOTE] Dude, get off the whole **** about me not liking the WWE. I haven't talked about, nor watched the WWE in a long time and I could care less about them. The only thing I'm getting at is how people can watch a 15 second video, and come up with so many possible explanations for why it could be a certain wrestler by seeing information that any bored person on the internet could look up. That's all it was, okay? I'm not bashing the WWE, they have too many things to deal with other than an outpour of fans on a single video. But video aside, even if it wasn't Chris, don't you think it would be a letdown if it's a star that's not really on the same level as Chris? If everyone is talking about Jericho and that's the first and maybe only thing on the fans' minds, that would certainly be a letdown to me.

[QUOTE=Travis;295386] But video aside, even if it wasn't Chris, don't you think it would be a letdown if it's a star that's not really on the same level as Chris? If everyone is talking about Jericho and that's the first and maybe only thing on the fans' minds, that would certainly be a letdown to me.[/QUOTE] If it's not, we won't be "Let Down"... at least not to the extent your implying. What everyone is doing is having fun with a "Puzzle". It's no different then trying to figure out the crossword puzzle in a newspaper. The reason everyone is putting Jericho into the equation, is because everything fits for him. The whole thing fits him, not just one tiny little piece. His book signing just happens to leave all mondays, and PPV event dates left out. The whole "Matrix" type promo, makes you think of the millenium, Y2J thing. There are plenty of people that could come back, that WWE would probably try to hype just as much. The Rock (never happen, most of us think that's a .0001 chance of ever happening), Mic Foley-Always leaves us thinking he might be back. Hogan? We just don't figure he would. Goldberg-could happen, but does not compute. Austin... Naw, don't fit. It fits Jericho.. However, it could BE, for all we know... A hype for "MISTER KENNEDY...............................................KENNEDY!!" We don't know. It's a puzzle and we are trying to figure it out. I think Peter's upset that someone seems to want to try and kill the fun (or excitement) that this has caused. The WWE is building up to something, and someone seems to want to ruin it before it happens. Not that I don't think it might suck, as WWE has killed stuff before, however, I will give it the benefit of the doubt till after they kill it. I do that even for TNA. Everytime the WWE does anything, there are people that stomp the heck out of it before even letting it run a couple shows and see how it goes.

[QUOTE=Senka Surakei;295424]If it's been posted, meh, but my friend noticed this... We know that it's Chapter 2, Verse 2. But what's with the 1st(or third) one! I've got the answer, kinda. Three twos, what book is it? 2+2+2= The 6th Book of the Bible That's what he came up with. =)[/QUOTE] The bible has a place where it talks about Jericho, and it's already been connected to the second chapter verse two of the second book, or something like that.... I'm just going off memmory, but its actually in this thread I believe as well.

I remember back in 2004, there was quite a bit of demand for Jeff Hardy to go back to the WWE when they were running a pretty good angle with Matt Hardy and Kane, where Hardy was getting his ass kicked pretty much every week by Kane. I went to a RAW show back then and there was quite a bit of Jeff signs everywhere, I was kinda surprised they never pulled the trigger on it then because with how it was devoloped, having Jeff re-debut would've really made that fued really great. I'm not sure if they debuted anyone or what the outcome from that fued was 3 years later now, but quite a few months later, Jeff debuted with TNA, so I guess TNA was listening to what the WWE fans wanted.

Just found this on a site, dunno if it's been mentioned on here yet, but I don't recall seeing it. [QUOTE]Dave Meltzer reported Thursday night that Chris Jericho has indeed picked WWE over TNA for his highly anticipated return to the ring and is set to return at WWE's No Mercy on 10/7. After being in talks with both TNA and WWE, Jericho has decided on WWE.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=i effin rule;295653]Just found this on a site, dunno if it's been mentioned on here yet, but I don't recall seeing it.[QUOTE]Dave Meltzer reported Thursday night that Chris Jericho has indeed picked WWE over TNA for his highly anticipated return to the ring and is set to return at WWE's No Mercy on 10/7. After being in talks with both TNA and WWE, Jericho has decided on WWE.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE] Please lord, please let this be true.

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;295688]Anyone read anything in the new one on smackdown! or was that the same one?[/QUOTE] To me, all three looked exactly identical... However, it's so fast, only someone that really takes it frame by frame or side by side, or something to know for sure. I think they are all three the same though. Next week, a debut of a new one should happen.

Eh, I'm a bit split. I'd be glad that Jericho is returning, but WWE programming has been awful lately, I wish they'd hold off a bit longer because I suspect they'll probably screw it up otherwise. I'm slightly disappointed if he didn't choose TNA for something different, but then again their booking has been all over the shop, it's probably better than he doesn't end up there. It's a good hype piece anyway, hopefully the WWE can actually deliver on it... regardless of who it's for.

Archived