SAVE_US.222 (minor spoilers)

Moe Hunter

More notable, he has no dates between october 1 and 24 October 7th is No Mercy... October 28, Jericho has a book signing in Fort Brag, North Carolina at 12:00 and it's only 6 hours by car away from Washington, DC, site of Cyber Sunday. (which means it should be faster by plane) Most dates (Raw or sd/ecw) seem close enough for him to make it to the show in time. [url]http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/[/url] [url]http://michaeljl.net/CJALionsTourOfficialDatesDetailed.htm[/url] Looking at his dates it looks like he would be on smackdown! or ECW, because his schedule seems to fall in such a way that he just happens to be where smackdown!/ECW just was in the previous day. [QUOTE]The '222' if taken from the Bible - Joshua 2:2 - reads, "It was told the king of Jericho, saying, "Behold, men from the sons of Israel have come here tonight to search out the land. Source: wrestling-online.com[/QUOTE]

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If nothing else, I love the hype that's been generated. Only two men have the power to get wrestling fans drooling into keyboards with the merest hint of a return to wrestling. Rock and Jericho. All the wild theories make me happy and if Jericho were to return to wrestling I'd mark out like the mark I want to be. Derek B

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;294715]Argh, you beat me to it! :p It does say "I'm coming back" on his MySpace page! Wooooooooooo! :D[/QUOTE] If you go to Jericho's official website (chrisjericho.com) and look at one of his September 3rd news updates, he flatly says that he does not have a Myspace page, so apparently that one is fake. They probably just took the Save_Us.222 video, along with the "I'm back" whisper, and ran with it. So, to sum up, Jericho says he doesn't have a Myspace, so the Myspace page with the "I'm coming back" is totally false.

Just remember that Jericho can easily get Marks and Smarks into believing anything. Remember the "Subliminal" Messages he did with the TNA thing. Its just him and the WWE messing around to get some Fan Support and Hype for the WWE, just like he tried with TNA. How many WWE fans tuned in just to see if TNA was gonna do something with the Jericho news like when he played his new music video only on iMPACT and not on any of the WWE shows?

this is a theroy someone posted on another site kinda sick if you ask me....... "It Chris Benoit the whole thing with him being a twister killer was a complete work. I mean Vince came back from being dead why not a tough guy like Benoit? Maybe him and Eddie are coming back!!!" Well i'm if CB and EG are coming back from beyond the grave they need to bring Mr.perfect and Andre the giant with them. How cool of a stable would that be.:D

Travis, the thing is this though. It's been said (out of Jerico's own mouth) that he has been trying to negotiate a deal with WWE for at least a couple of month's now (he said he was on that show him and Cena were on talking about Benoit). If the only wrestler anyone can think of for something like that commercial is Jerico, then I have to believe that it's Jerico. No where in here is that a doubt, the doubt is weather or not he is actually coming back. I say, if that is supposed to be a Jerico "hint", then YES, Jerico is coming back. His music carreer didn't take off like he was hoping. He is ready to come back (his words). He has been negotiating with WWE (his words again). All evidence supports it not being a "work" or some game. He's coming back. EDIT: Unless everyone is wrong, and that is SOMEONE ELSE that is coming back. Either way, someone's "BACK"!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;294776]Didn't Cena put him out? I thought he had an I quit match or something, and lost to Cena, and hence, He cannot come back now? If it's him, I can't wait for Cena to make him quit again.[/QUOTE] It was a match against Cena, created by Bischoff. If Jericho lost the match then he'd be fired.... and he lost. [QUOTE=djthefunkchris;294780]EDIT: Unless everyone is wrong, and that is SOMEONE ELSE that is coming back. Either way, someone's "BACK"![/QUOTE] The Shockmaster!!!!! :eek:

[QUOTE=Travis;294777]Just remember that Jericho can easily get Marks and Smarks into believing anything. Remember the "Subliminal" Messages he did with the TNA thing. Its just him and the WWE messing around to get some Fan Support and Hype for the WWE, just like he tried with TNA. How many WWE fans tuned in just to see if TNA was gonna do something with the Jericho news like when he played his new music video only on iMPACT and not on any of the WWE shows?[/QUOTE] I'm trying to figure out what Jericho has done to get the "marks and smarks" into believing that he's going to WWE. Jericho hasn't said a word. That fake Myspace page put something on it, but that's not Jericho. His official website says he doesn't have a Myspace page. This is WWE doing the "Save_Us" commercials. Assuming that Jericho is not returning, then he has nothing at all to do with that. If he is, then his only relation to the commercial is that it's hyping his return. Jericho hasn't said a thing, at least not since the Save_Us thing started on Monday, about returning to wrestling. Has he expressed interest before? Yes. But it was in no way playing off of the Save_Us video, or as silly as putting an image of him posing in front of the TNA logo. (Actually, Jericho didn't post that TNA logo. It was apparently his webmaster who created and posted the logo.)

Its not Jericho, its not "Cyber Umaga" or Shockmaster Look this is too obvious...... All the binary code, the start-up code and files loading.... This seems like a half-man / half-machine wrestler..... This could only mark the return of ex-WCW wrestler..... [img]http://robocoparchive.com/info/cameo/title.JPG[/img] The world will be saved! :D

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;294776]Didn't Cena put him out? I thought he had an I quit match or something, and lost to Cena, and hence, He cannot come back now? If it's him, I can't wait for Cena to make him quit again.[/QUOTE] I don't think I've ever seen someone honestly declare a preference for Cena over Jericho so strongly. Chris Jericho is simply better than John Cena in every way that matters. Better character, better in the ring, better on the mic. Yeah he 'phoned it in' for a while as his WWE run ran down, but honestly his matches were still better than half the roster's, and Cena has also phoned in a lot of matches especially on Raws in 2005/06. If I Quit/Loser gets fired/Loser leaves matches were all permanent, we wouldn't have had Kane show up on Raw during his feud with Khali, Rey would not have returned to Smackdown, Matt Hardy would never have set foot on Raw again (Hardyz reunion), Mick Foley would never have Main Evented Wrestlemania 16.... That is to say, a lot of good things would not have happened.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;294840]I don't think I've ever seen someone honestly declare a preference for Cena over Jericho so strongly. Chris Jericho is simply better than John Cena in every way that matters. Better character, better in the ring, better on the mic. Yeah he 'phoned it in' for a while as his WWE run ran down, but honestly his matches were still better than half the roster's, and Cena has also phoned in a lot of matches especially on Raws in 2005/06. If I Quit/Loser gets fired/Loser leaves matches were all permanent, we wouldn't have had Kane show up on Raw during his feud with Khali, Rey would not have returned to Smackdown, Matt Hardy would never have set foot on Raw again (Hardyz reunion), Mick Foley would never have Main Evented Wrestlemania 16.... That is to say, a lot of good things would not have happened.[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure everyone realised I was joking...

[quote] This past June, before the Benoit deaths, former WWE creative writer Court Bauer approached the rest of the WWE creative team with an idea to bring back either Chris Jericho or The New Hart Foundation. The idea was to do a viral marketing campaign, something Jericho-like that would basically be an updated version of the Y2J countdown clock that he debuted to in 1999. Ideas included websites setup by third parties so they wouldn't be traced to WWE, deals on YouTube and TV, mystery ads on WWE.com (where for example, in the Hart Foundation idea, maybe a "public service announcement" about heart attacks that would take you to a Calgary-related website) and more. The idea was to be something that the fans could get involved with and excited about in trying to "crack the code." At the time, the rest of the WWE creative team loved the idea then things went into disarray when the Benoit tragedy happened and everything related to the idea went down. One of the main parts is that there would have been clues indicating that the promos were all about Jericho (the WWE theme music CD clue) but also deliberate misdirects (WrestleMania99) to confuse the fans and make the game more interesting. The whole SAVE_US.222 could have nothing to do with Jericho, but it is very similar to the original idea and has the whole Jericho feel to it.[/quote] Either way, its still exciting..... And I would still mark out even if it is Hart Foundation 2.0

Just want to throw some things out there. 1) All the signs point to Jericho. The rumor has been out there for awhile now. This makes me think it's unlikely to be him. Too obvious. But I hope it is him. 2) Sid Vicious I think did an interview awhile ago where he claimed to be attempt to work out a deal with Vince to return to the company. Could be him. (LOL I hope not) 3) The E may just be repackaging a guy for a bigger push.

Well, I'm absolutely certain it isn't anything to do with Cyber Sunday, at least not in as far as promoting the event. WWE never promote a PPV before the previous one is aired and why would they promote a PPV with absolutely no reference to the PPV, why make it a mystery, we know it;s going to happen. I'm hoping with all my heat it's Jericho. I am not at all sure it is or is not him, I just really hope it is. What I do know is the promo on RAW monday night has got a hell of a lot of people talking and is making a lot of people excited. We'll just have to wait and see. SAVE US Y2J \o/

Archived