SAVE_US.222 (minor spoilers)

Moe Hunter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People have been wondering what "07.XI/MIII" means. It translates to 07.11/1003, but that still doesn't seem relevant. Remember Jericho's list of 1,004 holds he knew? ([url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTPY4RPcF34[/url]) 7. Drop Toe Hold 11. Lionsault 1003. Headlock Now, apply the code (+1, 2, +1) 8. Arm bar! 13. Arm bar! 1004. Arm bar!

Here is something that I have seen on other sites about "break the Code" clues. Look at the X29. If you take the bottom left portion of the "X" you get a "Y" of course you have the "2" already. Now if you take the "c" like portion of the "9" you get a "J". So X29 = Y2J. If already posted just ignore me. Really tired.

[QUOTE=Tripps04;316483]Here is something that I have seen on other sites about "break the Code" clues. Look at the X29. If you take the bottom left portion of the "X" you get a "Y" of course you have the "2" already. Now if you take the "c" like portion of the "9" you get a "J". So X29 = Y2J. If already posted just ignore me. Really tired.[/QUOTE] Well, they flashed "Break down the walls" several times last night on Raw... Bassically code's broke, and Jericho is appearing next monday... They had the day, hours, etc, as well as someone else pointed out.

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;317077]If it wasn't for the internet I'd never know this was happening! even last night Fox 8 cut it again, but left in King talking about it. :mad:[/QUOTE] Yeah tell me about. I hate how Fox 8 are cutting out of the program. They had it played a couple of times when it interupted Santino. But other than that they have taken out but left the commentators talking about it. So frustrating. Especially with this weeks Raw it was edited so much. And for what??? they put on an extra 5 minute thing before King of the hill called Select? Damn Foxtel!!!! They better not cut out his return!

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;317077]If it wasn't for the internet I'd never know this was happening! even last night Fox 8 cut it again, but left in King talking about it. :mad:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=paaron;317201]Yeah tell me about. I hate how Fox 8 are cutting out of the program. They had it played a couple of times when it interupted Santino. But other than that they have taken out but left the commentators talking about it. So frustrating. Especially with this weeks Raw it was edited so much. And for what??? they put on an extra 5 minute thing before King of the hill called Select? Damn Foxtel!!!! They better not cut out his return![/QUOTE] I hate it... If not for this forum, the PPV's, and that one time it wasn't cut out, I'd be completely shocked by it, but it wouldn't have the awesome buildup. Another thing I hate is when I tape on my IQ, and the crap before it runs ten minutes over, and I lose the end of the main event...

[QUOTE=Franchise22;317549]why is it cut out? its not offensive.....[/QUOTE] Why cut it out??? Hmmm because Foxtel (our lovely pay tv service provider) likes to shorten Raw, Smackdown and ECW so they can put crap at the end like Foxtel Select shows that run for 5 minutes. And the stupid thing is they always run ads that say Fox 8 The home of WWE yet they edit the crap out of it. And its almost impossible to record the entire show cause they seem to always have shows run overtime!!!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;317612]I think Raw and ECW are scheduled 10 minutes overtime. Just something they always do anyways. Smackdown seems to end right on the dot.[/QUOTE] Ok but if they are scheduled to 10 minutes overtime than I don't understand why they still cut the hell out of it here? Makes no sense to me.

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;317077]If it wasn't for the internet I'd never know this was happening! even last night Fox 8 cut it again, but left in King talking about it. :mad:[/QUOTE] might be those bastards at the "local ad insertion" department of your local cable/satellite provider. Local commercials are inserted over ones coming from the network quite frequently, and sometimes, done extremely poor. Sometimes they cut off programming when they run too long.

well according to WWE.com this video looks to be the focus of the night [url]http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/5304642/saveusvids/[/url] [QUOTE]From the main page of wwe.com '2nd Coming' Is Near For months, mysterious videos with encrypted messages have sparked buzz in WWE. What do the codes mean? What's behind these messages? Tonight on Raw, all questions may be answered. [/QUOTE]

Archived