SAVE_US.222 (minor spoilers)

Moe Hunter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's really Y2J, then my huge mark-out will be bigger than my mark-out when Kurt Angle went to TNA and HBK's last return combined. I will actually sit all the way through every PPV until whatever happens, just in case it's him. That's right, I'll sit through all the Khali, Batista, Mark Henry and John Cena matches, just on the off chance it's Jericho.

I've pretty much sworn off wrestling, but Chris Jericho could be one of only two guys that could get me to give WWE another shot (The Rock being the other). I'm cautiously optimistic that this could be good. I'm also overwhelming pessimistic that the WWE will piss away any enjoyment I could get out of this after oh, maybe a week or two.

[IMG]http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/c/chrisjericho/01.jpg[/IMG] It damn well better be Jericho :D I don't doubt it will be, since the music sounded like his but chopped up, and there was even a reference to it in one of the frames (CD_VOLUME4_1.act - WWE The Music vol 4, Track 1 = Jericho's theme). So here's hoping the reports have been true (because really it's always 50/50 on things like these) that he's getting 7 figures and a World Title run. And here's also hoping that it will actually be a good one, not like his Undisputed reign, or Edge's 3 week break from Cena.

[QUOTE=joose2001;294660]Knowing the WWE, its just an advert for Cyber Sunday.......... Mmmmmmmmmm, or Jericho at Cyber Sunday??? Possible[/QUOTE] [B][I]- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.[/I][/B] :p I must say, this has gotten me quite excited, while I didn't think about it at all when I saw it on Raw last night, reading some of this stuff sort of made sense. Also, not a hugely thought about observation whatsoever, but the video seems to focus on computer data and stuff like that, and the nickname Y2J was mocking Y2K. Again, not a hugely thought about observation, I'm just trying to think of things. :o If this actually is Chris Jericho I'll cry with happiness and excitement.

I read this on another wrestling site Jake sent this one:Watch the video here [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9vQrruLQl4E[/url]. Starting at the eight second mark you can clearly hear a whisper saying Im back. Could this be Y2J or a new returning superstar?

I am actually truly excited at the possibility of Jericho returning. I will admit I didn't fully appreciate his amazingness when he was last in WWE, but I have since and do now. He is the man who imo can really stick a fork in WWE's ass and get it going again.

One thing that striked me whilst rapidly pausing the video was the number of Attitude referrences. Alot of Raw is War lines, I saw a 'Livewire' in there (their old highlight sort of show) as well as some others like '1999' and 'KOR'. This has to be the most heat that WWE has generated in ages, years perhaps, and they did it with a 17 second clip!

I wouldn't read to much into the change on his myspace page, considering Jericho does have a history of messing around with the internet fans, remember the whole Jericho is TNA deal he did shortly after leaving the WWE, he likes to take the piss out of the internet fans cause he know's they will predictably overreact. Not to be pessimistic or anything as I also really hope its a Jericho return angle, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is just taking the piss again.

[QUOTE=StampedeWarpath;294723]One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I own myself a copy and it's Chris Jericho for sure... Can somebody give this video to me in something that isnt on flash? I ask this because my computer was messed up so places like Youtube are useless to me.

This is a theory from another board: [QUOTE]There have been (by my count) a total of 217 PPV's since WM1 that have occurred. Add in the old one shots (The Wrestling Classic and a few others), and that hits 220. Add in No Mercy and Cyber Sunday, and it goes to 222. Cyber Sunday, someone is going to be breaking the walls down. [/QUOTE] not sure if the count is correct but its an f'n cool theory.

Archived