SAVE_US.222 (minor spoilers)

Moe Hunter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rule #1: Internet sites don't know ****. They make it up as they go along and make BS excuses like "plans were changed at the last minute" whenever they're wrong. There was another video on tonight, with the message being 2ND_COMING. It was in no way connected to HBK's return (they would have played it up), and of course (unless I'm wildly mistaken) this would in fact be the 2nd time Jericho comes to the WWE.

[QUOTE=Franchise22;298750]so HBK came back on raw..... i dont remember seeing the comercial/promo again or did i miss it? or was this what the build was for........[/QUOTE] You missed it from what I read online there was another save us video it was the one that played at no mercy last night.

[QUOTE=GDE71;298955]pwinsider was wrong....[/QUOTE] Oh my gosh! They were wrong about HBK wanting heaps of time off and maybe not even returning, and they were wrong about the Cyber Sunday Main Event... Triple H isn't even an option. Could this mean... "Insider" sites are full of ****? Haha, people believe what they read on them. Comedy gold.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;298996]Oh my gosh! They were wrong about HBK wanting heaps of time off and maybe not even returning, and they were wrong about the Cyber Sunday Main Event... Triple H isn't even an option. Could this mean... "Insider" sites are full of ****? Haha, people believe what they read on them. Comedy gold.[/QUOTE] Ya know, pwinsider happens to right about a lot of stuff. Keep your personal insults away from me.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;298996]Oh my gosh! They were wrong about HBK wanting heaps of time off and maybe not even returning, and they were wrong about the Cyber Sunday Main Event... Triple H isn't even an option. Could this mean... "Insider" sites are full of ****? Haha, people believe what they read on them. Comedy gold.[/QUOTE] I occassionally read them from time to time. The problem I find is that they are ussually very subjective, ussually wrong, and when they actually do like something, I ussually didn't really like it that much. However, I find their point of view's fun sometimes.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;298755]There was another video on tonight, with the message being 2ND_COMING. It was in no way connected to HBK's return (they would have played it up), and of course (unless I'm wildly mistaken) this would in fact be the 2nd time Jericho comes to the WWE.[/QUOTE] That video first aired at No Mercy and the message in it was 2ND_COMING but also it was REV_22:12 from wrestlinginc.com [QUOTE]The previous videos have been biblical in nature, so there's a strong possibility that "REV_22_12" could correspond with the bible passage 22:12 from the book of Revelations. That passage states: "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." [/QUOTE] In my honest opinion and hope is that its Jericho but it could also be Edge coming back from injury, Bobby Lashley coming back from injury which I think would be the worst thing ever... or Jericho which I hope to god it is .. anyone else I think would be a let down.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;299028]That video first aired at No Mercy and the message in it was 2ND_COMING but also it was REV_22:12 from wrestlinginc.com In my honest opinion and hope is that its Jericho but it could also be Edge coming back from injury, Bobby Lashley coming back from injury which I think would be the worst thing ever... or Jericho which I hope to god it is .. anyone else I think would be a let down.[/QUOTE] I really doubt it's Edge... But I was going "Oh NO" the other day, when the thought crossed my mind that this would be Lashley's "Second Coming". I'm a Lashley fan, so don't get me wrong, I will be glad when he's back... Just that if it's him I will be let down pretty good, since I am hoping for Jericho as well... And I don't really why I am so much. I never seen Jericho as a Main Eventer before, I felt he was midcard.... But I think the craze in these forums have rubbed off on me, and I'm not just hoping for a return, but I'm hoping for a title run from him as well.

For Edge, it's definitely not his second coming. He's had what, four times off for injury just in the last 5 years? Neck, Groin, Pec... I'm sure I'm forgetting one. Oh, he worked through his wrist and the initial pec injury. Did he smash his foot at one point? Lashley would be a second coming, but the whole religious theme to it doesn't fit at all. If it was him (although I'm sure he's supposed to stay out lo9nger anyway), wouldn't they do regular hype for him? The whole montage of Lashley moments to his theme song, show him rehabbing, working out... The Insider sites thing - didn't mean it as a personal insult. I post over at the GFAQs board and it's FULL of people who believe every little thing they read. Honestly I just find it sad because the sites are clearly guessing and just say "oh plans changed at the last minute" whenever they're wrong. They love to make heroes and villains out of backstage workers whom none of us will likely ever find out about. Do we know for sure that Brian Gerwitz and Stephanie McMahon are some sort of evil creative cabal, keeping guys like Heyman and Dusty Rhodes down? Of course we don't. But any storyline people like - it's gotta be attributed to a writer/agent they like. And if it changes for the worse, oh it was one of those evil writers that interfered.

[QUOTE]Who will face Orton for the WWE Championship on Sunday, Oct. [B][U]2[/U][/B]8? It’s up to you. You have the power. Make your voice heard and vote on WWE.com, and don’t miss Cyber Sunday, live on pay-per-view at 8/7 CT.[/QUOTE] If you go to WWE.com, and look at Cyber Sunday, match's, then preview... That last paragraph is this one, and that 2 that I bolded/underlined is another link for 222 Save Us video.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;299060]For Edge, it's definitely not his second coming. He's had what, four times off for injury just in the last 5 years? Neck, Groin, Pec... I'm sure I'm forgetting one. Oh, he worked through his wrist and the initial pec injury. Did he smash his foot at one point?[/QUOTE] Not sure if it was in time frame that you are talking about, but the only other memorible Edge injury that I can think of is when he hurt his shoulder in a cage match with Angle... which fed in to Jericho working over the shoulder to eliminate Edge from KOTR that Brock won... also if I remember right Val came down to save Edge from the attack by Jericho.

[QUOTE=Wicked Intentions;299143]Not sure if it was in time frame that you are talking about, but the only other memorible Edge injury that I can think of is when he hurt his shoulder in a cage match with Angle... which fed in to Jericho working over the shoulder to eliminate Edge from KOTR that Brock won... also if I remember right Val came down to save Edge from the attack by Jericho.[/QUOTE] That's another one, but the frame I had in mind was 2003 onwards as I sadly didn't get to watch much TV Wrestling earlier than that for WWE/F. Watched all the PPVs on video but we didn't have Pay TV back then. Hell, WCW was on a 6 month delay on free TV, and then when they got bought out it was pulled altogether. So yeah, definitely not the first injury Edge has had. Probably not even the tenth.

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;300883]222 could equal the amount of time he's been out... 2 Years 2 Months 2 Days From the post Summerslam 2005 RAW till Cyber Sunday 2007. Dunno wether anyone has spotted/mentioned this before.[/QUOTE] I did that. I think it would make next raw about the right date, not sure. Also, another one is 222nd PPV. I think that was No Mercy though. Latest is 229 as the poster right above you had down. All four video's are linked at the bottum of the page on WWE, and I imagine in other place's as well, hidden in someone's weight or something. Definately going to be Jericho in my opinion. I'm now 98% sure of it, lol... SO what that means, is if it's not, I, Myself, and not even a big fan or anything of Jericho's... I will be very, very, VERY Dissapointed if it's not him.

Jericho lost his last match on RAW to John Cena and was then fired. Ths was on August 22nd 2005 So 2 yrs, 2 months, 2 days would lead to October 24th 2007. This is a Wednesday. That retard on youtube TheRandy0136 says Jericho lost that match on August 26th? He should really check his facts :)

[QUOTE=sebsy;300912]Jericho lost his last match on RAW to John Cena and was then fired. Ths was on August 22nd 2005 So 2 yrs, 2 months, 2 days would lead to October 24th 2007. This is a Wednesday. That retard on youtube TheRandy0136 says Jericho lost that match on August 26th? He should really check his facts :)[/QUOTE] Jericho was last seen on the RAW Rebound of Smackdown, which would have been seen on the 26th.

• 4 weeks later...
[url]http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=6oagz5t&s=1[/url] Well, blatantly obvious it's Jericho now! They practically spelled out Y2J, said Break the Walls Down, Next Monday! Kinda wish they didn't "confirm" Jericho until the moment he appears though, but still I'm super psyched for it!

Archived