Destined to Fail?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Self;351462]Nice show. Fun read as always. Wow. I can't believe it took that many people to beat me. Oh, and 'I'm gonna get you, Simon Peter. You will... um... regret messing with... um... me... or something."[/QUOTE] And I'm gonna um... hit you back... or something.

[B]The BWA prediction league table:[/B] Mr T Jobs to me - 15 Outlaw - 12 Apupunchau@optonline - 11 Phantom Stranger - 11 Danny Demon - 11 Bolton - 9 Trell - 9 rdSinclair - 8 G-prime - 8 Self - 8 Wallbanger - 8 Sprinklefurball - 7 Jonny CKY - 7 shadowedflames - 6 Astil - 4 undertaker666 - 4 Irish Eyes - 4 Chris Caulfield - 3 Tristram - 2

[CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/endoftheroad.jpg[/IMG] [B]Predictions[/B] Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa Danny Rox Vs. Jay Morrison Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) Don Phoenix Vs. The Crystal Pimp Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. Jaffa[/CENTER]

Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] [I]Apparently random tag match - likely to favour the heels.[/I] [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]Setting up the payoff.[/I] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [I]Back into contention for Jay. Danny continues a losing streak.[/I] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) [I]A Self run-in won't even the score in a tag match, but will heat up that rivalry.[/I] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] [I]TCP has a gimmick people should get into easy enough, which leaves him needing to establish himself.[/I] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime [B]The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green"[/B] [I]The One Percenters are good, but I can't see them making it through three teams plus the inevitable LNO run-in - not when the last team on the list just got a new mentor and momentum.[/I] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]Keeping the title a BWA title.[/I] Other prediction: An LNO promo, given that seems to be the closest thing to getting them over and they're current champs.

[B]Predictions[/B] [B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley [/B]Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]Self will have his revenge[/I] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. [B]The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk)[/B] [I]More Self-Harm[/I] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [B]Astil and Prime[/B] The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

Predictions [B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley [/B]Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. [B]The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk)[/B] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime [B]The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green"[/B] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] Oh yeah.

Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] [I]Flipped a coin.[/I] [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]I'm a fan of anyone named 'Becky'[/I] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [I]The former champ needs his momentum back.[/I] Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. [B]The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk)[/B] [I]PANTS!!![/I] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] [I]He's a pimp, 'nuff said.[/I] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [B]Astil and Prime[/B] The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" [I]Assuming Astil doesn't hold me down ;)[/I] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]Jaffas are awesome. I believe I've stated this before.[/I]

[B]Predictions[/B] Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime [B]The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green"[/B] [I]I sense some interference in this match....[/I] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa - allways pick the hot ones cause the hot ones allways win!! Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] [B]Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet)[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

[B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] gotta back my new manager!! especially since shes a hot manager lol Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) - FEAR THE DESTROYER!!! [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs. The Crystal Pimp Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. [B]Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis[/B] Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

[B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley [/B]Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen - Surely Panix deserves a better spot than perrenial mixed tag team worker! [B]Becky D [/B]Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa gotta back my new manager!! especially since shes a hot manager lol - She's hot! Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter [/B]Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) - FEAR THE DESTROYER!!! Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] - Pimpin' - Ho Sale since 1962 Thanks for the gimmick Panix, and what looks like a midcard position. Watch this space. :) Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [B]Astil and Prime[/B] - Prime scores pinfall The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title [B]Darren Burridge[/B] Vs. Jaffa - By DQ

[CENTER][B]Predictions [/B] [B] Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) [B] Don Phoenix[/B] Vs. The Crystal Pimp [B] Trell and Wallbanger[/B] (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B][/CENTER]

Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. [B]The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk)[/B] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [B]Astil and Prime[/B] The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title [B]Darren Burridge[/B] Vs. Jaffa

Predictions Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] [B]Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet)[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title [B]Darren Burridge[/B] Vs. Jaffa

[B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley [/B]Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter [/B]Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) [B]Don Phoenix [/B]Vs. The Crystal Pimp Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime [B]The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green"[/B] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa [/B]

Predictions [B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs. The Crystal Pimp [B]Trell and Wallbanger[/B] (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] ---------- [Wallbanger and Trell, the One Percenters, are sitting on their choppers outside their favorite biker bar.] Wallbanger: [COLOR="Red"]If someone in BWA management is looking to piss us off, ya damn well succeeded, f***in' Clydes! You want to make the ONE PERCENTERS run the goddamn gauntlet?!? Do you have ANY idea what you clowns are IN for? We'll make the whole goddamn BWA eat asphalt to get what we want, what we got SCREWED out of three months ago, the BWA Tag Team titles! Let me and my bro clue you in on something -- people like to say that 99% of bikers and biker clubs are decent law-abiding citizens. That's why we call ourselves the ONE percenters -- we'll do what we want, how we want, when we want. You put half the BWA in the ring with us in one show, there won't BE a next show, except of course for when we finally get our hands on LNO for the titles, and when we do, we'll beat the living hell out of you, just like last time. Once we get done with you punks, LNO is going to stand for Losers Need Organ donors![/COLOR]

Guest Bolton
[B]Predictions[/B] [B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. [B]The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk)[/B] [I]Go Pants Boy![/I] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] [B]Trell and Wallbanger[/B] (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green" BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]Jaffa's gotta define his title run[/I]

[B]Predictions[/B] [B]Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley[/B] Vs. Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen [I]Morrison interferes.[/I] [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]Hmmm tough. I'll go with Becky to even the score.[/I] [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Jay Morrison [I]Gringo returns the favor, D-Rox is the beneficiary[/I] Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter Vs. [B]The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk)[/B] [I]Could go either way, I'll back the named team though.[/I] Don Phoenix Vs. [B]The Crystal Pimp[/B] [I]Gotta think this is Don's debut, in which case he should pay his dues... Even against a pimp.[/I] Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime [B]The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green"[/B] [I]I'm 100% certain LNO will interfere here. Hopefully we can prevent the 1 Percenters from getting another title shot.[/I] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]Burridge is probably more over than any of the BWA guys, but I don't think Jaffa got the belt just to hotshot it over to him. Then again, I could be wrong.[/I]

Predictions Miketastic, Panix, The Music Man and Dawn Oxley Vs. [B]Gringo, Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, "The Enforcer" Steve Smith and Olly Vixen[/B] Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] - 2 for 2 [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Jay Morrison [B]Steel City Destroyer and Simon Peter[/B] Vs. The Heroes (Pants Boy and Chris Funk) - My Client and I along with Simon Peter will dominate [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs. The Crystal Pimp Trell and Wallbanger (gauntlet) Vs. Eve McQueen and Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Astil and Prime [B]The Outlaw and The Hitman "Stevan Green"[/B] BWA UK Title Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] - THE MAN OF ORANGE PREVAILS!!!

Archived