Journal discussion thread

Oh noes! If you acknowledge the existence of gay people, the next thing we know they'll be wanting the vote![/heelturn] Big fan of this feature, as my previous campaigning for its inclusion would probably suggest. But I've got to say it'll never cease to amaze me that oiled-men-rolling-around-on-top-of-each-other enthusiasts are so gosh-darned touchy about who Oiled Man #2 is boinking when he gets back to the hotel room. On the other hand, may the rampant speculation begin! My money's on a gay Steve Flash, a bi Raven Nightfall, and at least one major tag team having been intimate in the past or present.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=shamelessposer;394218]On the other hand, may the rampant speculation begin! My money's on a gay Steve Flash, a bi Raven Nightfall, and at least one major tag team having been intimate in the past or present.[/QUOTE] It's gotta be Adrenaline Rush, c'mon, Sammy and Teddy? Perhaps they broke up when Emma entered the scene, it's not that far-fetched...

[QUOTE=MVP!;394219]My money's on Adrenaline Rush, c'mon, Sammy and Teddy? Perhaps they broke up when Emma entered the scene, it's not that far-fetched...[/QUOTE] This is also funny. One of my friends who wasn't really isn't into the game played a brief game with DAVE over at my house and decided the same thing. He switched their gimmicks accordingly, made their new finisher the Ass Pusher, and had them take on the New Jersey Devils in a Mud Wrestling match. Between that and his user character taking on Carl Batch in a scaffold match in the main event, the show bombed quite spectacularly.

I've got a sneaky suspicion that Viv and Corinne are likely to be homosexual... call it a hunch. ;) As for the rest of the world outside of Menace... I've not got a clue where to begin. Maybe Steve Flash is gay, something has to have happened in order to stop him becoming a solid midcarder in a major promotion. Maybe Steve DeColt to explain his odd lack of self confidence... and just for fun, I'd love to see Eric Eisen be gay. No idea why, I just think it'd be interesting.

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;394217]You know he's got a kid, right?[/QUOTE] Both of them have kids for that matter, but I'd be funny if Junior and Matty turned on their fathers and formed and homophobic tag team...then again...maybe not...

[QUOTE=BadFurDay;394272]You know it's a virtual game you're discussing on an internet bulletin board? Wait, nevermind, shouldn't try logic.[/QUOTE] Doesn't chang ethe fact that he has a virtual kid in a virtual game, so he probably isn't virtually gay. Remember, in math you can turn 2x + 2y + 2z = 2 to x + y + z = 1. Same 'logic' here. Eliminating the redundent 'virtuals'. I'd like a bi Raven, mmmm mmmm. Maybe bi Neptune twins, because BCS needs more 'sex sells'.

For the in-closet/out-of-closet issue. Does Adam mention that this information will be visible anywhere but the editor? There's your closet. It doesn't sound like it should be freely available information in any case.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;394144]Sexuality, eh? Not a bad move at all. I remember it coming up a while ago - not being able to simulate Pat Patterson or Kanyon's homosexuality, or LuFisto's bisexuality for instance. Now it's covered, and all good.[/QUOTE] LuFisto was the first thought that came to mind when I saw this feature... Surprising that people have thought of Raven Nightfall, but I guess one alternative lifestyle deserves another ;) It'd be intersting to see how this will affect relationships in the future. What abotu Sean McFly? The oft-mooted divorce and NOTBPW blacklisting could spring from him coming out - and running off with one of the Stone sons :p A spell in DaVE purgatory as a tag team with his new partner could await before in 09 he reascends to the summit with TCW. Hey, it could happen...

[QUOTE=James Casey;394308]Surprising that people have thought of Raven Nightfall, but I guess one alternative lifestyle deserves another ;) [/QUOTE] Which fails btw, given that her bio states she's dating Black Eagle. Things can evolve from Cornellverse '07 to '08, of course, but so far she's straight

[QUOTE=BadFurDay;394345]Which fails btw, given that her bio states she's dating Black Eagle. Things can evolve from Cornellverse '07 to '08, of course, but so far she's straight[/QUOTE] ...or Bi...as was originally said.

I'm not too sure about this one myself, I bet it'll make things interesting though. It'll be interesting to see which CornellVersarians are of the gay or bi persuasions for sure. Wonder if we'll be shocked right out of our Reeboks, or if we'll be saying quietly to ourselves, "you know, I always kinda suspected..." :eek:

[QUOTE=Akki;394348]Just thinking about Kanyon... I remember something along the lines of "Kanyon the character is gay", with no straight answer as to whether he himself, the person, is actually gay.[/QUOTE] He's been open about, I have heard him state he is gay on Howard Stern.

Archived