Journal discussion thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Being able to see everyone's relationships is great, being able to guage backstage environment even better! I can see one interesting game emerging, in that you could choose to play a promotion with no pretige, a roster full of drugged up troublemakers who all hate each other, and try and turn the place around

Another feature where it appears Adam will be pulling out of our ivory towers allowing us in among the roster again. Very much love the sound of this. I get more and more excited about this game's arrival the more features like this get referenced in the journal.

I'm only hitting the Development Journal on the weekends, and it seems like I get more excited by the new game every Saturday. For me, all the "color" features are the most exciting. Designated sexuality? Joy! The return of emails from workers? Rapture! EWR was such a funny and colorful game, and I've missed that in TEW.

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6;396332]Just to go off on a bit of a tangent while playing SvR here, but can you imagine a SWF vs TCW game based on the CornellVerse? That would be awesome! But who would make it and who wouldn't? lol Randomness over.[/QUOTE] Hopefully not THQ :cool:

I like the new Backstage Environment feature, specifically the part about splitting it up by brand. Does this mean if you have two workers that don't get along, you can put them on two seperate brands to decrease any problems? Because in the current game, it doesn't seem to register that just because they're on different brands, they aren't in the same locker room all the time.

And again, yet another subtle layer of punishment for giving someone the "Randy Orton Treatment" and creating a youngster with a huge ego who's likely to cause trouble backstage. Also, hate to tell Teddy Hart, but he's probably not going to be making very many appearances in TEW dynasties anymore.

[QUOTE=Lita Maivia;396417]I like the new Backstage Environment feature, specifically the part about splitting it up by brand. Does this mean if you have two workers that don't get along, you can put them on two seperate brands to decrease any problems? Because in the current game, it doesn't seem to register that just because they're on different brands, they aren't in the same locker room all the time.[/QUOTE] That's what it sounds like to me. That alone is the biggest reason I like this feature.

Archived