Stephanie McMahon vs Cat Deeley

Undertaker666

Stephanie McMahon vs Cat Deeley  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Stephanie McMahon vs Cat Deeley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;370082]I have an older version of the profanisaurus. It fudging brilliant! Now if you will excuse me I am going to do some duck smuggling![/QUOTE] I've got the original one and the Profanisaurus Rex which I think was released in 2006? I got the Magna Farta for Christmas though! :D

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;370081]If you want to learn 'proper' English you should buy [URL="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rogers-Profanisaurus-IV-Magna-Farta/dp/095485778X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202484975&sr=1-1"]this book[/URL]. ;)[/QUOTE] Man, I am so torn here. Part of me is really intrigued and part of me really doesn't want to know.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;370086]Man, I am so torn here. Part of me is really intrigued and part of me really doesn't want to know.[/QUOTE] if your not easily offended the book is for you, if you are easily offended, buy it anyway and set up a web cam so we can see you read it!

Naturally, I wouldn't say no to either, but if I had to choose, I'd take Stephanie. I'm not so much a fan of her in Power Suit mode, but when I saw her in Beyond The Mat, sitting next to Vince, and looking a little frightened, I just thought, yeah... I can probably outrun Triple H... Maybe.

[QUOTE=Self;370102]Naturally, I wouldn't say no to either, but if I had to choose, I'd take Stephanie. I'm not so much a fan of her in Power Suit mode, but when I saw her in Beyond The Mat, sitting next to Vince, and looking a little frightened, I just thought, yeah... I can probably outrun Triple H... Maybe.[/QUOTE] I'm with Afroman on this one, large breasted women in business suits = ooooooh yeah! Diggit! :D (and i'd fight Triple H for a night with Steph ;))

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;370103]I'm with Afroman on this one, large breasted women in business suits = ooooooh yeah! Diggit! :D (and i'd fight Triple H for a night with Steph ;))[/QUOTE] I'd totally fight Triple H for a night with Steph too... wait... Do I have to win? How's his quad these days?

[QUOTE=panix04;369929]Im impressed that you didn't call on your resources and pull up one of the 1000 pictures you have of various celebs looking at there absolute worst! I have never been a huge fan of Cat Deely, perhaps its the accent, the midlands accent on a lass just doesn't float my boat. Which is odd 'cos give a hot girl an Irish accent and I go all gooey for her! Hell there arn't many accents i don't find sexy on a women, but the midlands is one of 'em![/QUOTE] I'm with you Panix give a hot girl an Irish accent and I'll pretty much do anything she wants.

And it's not like Cat is The Toxic Avenger's sister or anything either. As much as everyone here being wrestling fans, I think it's pretty safe to say those of us on this side of the Atlantic have known of and harbored fantasies of Stephanie longer than we've known who Cat even was.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;370491]And it's not like Cat is The Toxic Avenger's sister or anything either. As much as everyone here being wrestling fans, I think it's pretty safe to say those of us on this side of the Atlantic have known of and harbored fantasies of Stephanie longer than we've known who Cat even was.[/QUOTE] I still have no clue who Cat is.

[QUOTE=Jonfun;370464]100% of people on this forum are wrestling fans. If this was posted on a normal forum, Cat would win easy.[/QUOTE] I call shenanigans on that reasoning. First things first, I'm a man, I think with my groin first and head second. If you put Steff up against someone like Jessica Alba the choice for me is easily Alba regardless of my wrestling fandom. In this instance what either of them do for a living has no bearing on anything.

Cat Deeley, along with Zoe Ball, Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton, Emma Forbes and Sarah Vandenbergh, were an integral part of the Saturday/Sunday morning experience for teenagers growing up in mid/late 90s Britain. Why? Because you could turn on the TV after a hard night out, and be greeted by these perky visions of wholesome loveliness - the perfect antidote to a thumping hangover. Of course, in some cases (all except Forbes, really) they also seemed like girls who'd be great to be out with the night before. Deeley in particular had a filthy laugh :D

[QUOTE=James Casey;370631]Cat Deeley, along with Zoe Ball, Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton, Emma Forbes and Sarah Vandenbergh, were an integral part of the Saturday/Sunday morning experience for teenagers growing up in mid/late 90s Britain. Why? Because you could turn on the TV after a hard night out, and be greeted by these perky visions of wholesome loveliness - the perfect antidote to a thumping hangover. Of course, in some cases (all except Forbes, really) they also seemed like girls who'd be great to be out with the night before. Deeley in particular had a filthy laugh :D[/QUOTE] I'm with you regarding Sarah Vandenbergh, but not with the others. Emma Forbes?! :eek:

Archived