Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry, Hyde. I was kinda replying to you and responding to someone else at the same time. Not all of that was directed towards you. I just didn't want to make my post even longer by adding another quote. But no the bit about Triple H. or people making random assumptions was in no way directed at you. Sorry, it came off that way.

[QUOTE=alanreao;464798]Bart Biggz just got an injury I created called paralysis. Needles to say his career is over. I tried surgery and he is now our for 12 years. He was retired anyway, but still.[/QUOTE] I signed Henry Lee and he was getting some vocal 'opinions' from my crowds, so I started jobbing him out to everyone, since I signed him to a big money deal (wanted to get the most out of him). Well, he got hurt in a match, broken elbow (out for 12 months). Opted for surgery, and it went bad. Now he's out for 130 months and 2 weeks. I'm sure his career is over, so my crowds will now be happy that he's not on the show anymore. LOL.

This injury just made me laugh. March 2012 I get a news feed about Randy Bumfhole was "hurt badly". I read the news and it said... "Randy Bumfhole is in the center of a crazy story today, with reports that he was injuried in a freak accident involving a llama. What role the animal played is unclear, but we are hearing that Randy will have to take time off to heal." So him getting injuried by a llama made me laugh, and then when I go to his physical report it says Randy is out for 28 days with Lupus. Classic. First time seeing this one for me.

Haven't posted this one to my dynasty yet, but it's not a huge thing storyline-wise there, so... While on a recruiting drive for the Coastal Zone, I see this guy from Japan, a former baseball player who got injured, had to retire, and started training for wrestling. He's not employed right now, so I say, sure, I'll bring him over, I'll pay travel, I think the guy's got potenttial. I introduce him in a ten-man mayhem match and have him win the damn thing. Apparently, he's freakin' tough, because teh next day I get the 'dreaded email'. Yeap, he's hurt.... and somehow BROKE HIS NECK and still finished the ten-man mayhem match (altho in my mind, the final four guys saw him on the mat, did quick tap-outs to each other, then the last guy did the 'lie down and put his hand on my chest for a three-count' ending. Guy's first match outside Japan, and he's out for over a year. That's two sports he'll have retired from...

Well, as long he doesn't break his arms, too, he still has golf. =) But finishing a match despite a broken neck isn't that rare. - It's tough and maybe happens too often (without lower grade) in the game, but it really happened on different occasions.

Jacob Jett just signed with WEXXV, and now works for them as well as 4C and CZCW. I somehow get the feeling that within a year or so, Jett could be in a good position with WLW, or maybe even BHOTWG's junior division if he does well enough. First time I've seen Jett head to Japan in one of my games.

[QUOTE=falling_star;468081]Jacob Jett just signed with WEXXV, and now works for them as well as 4C and CZCW. I somehow get the feeling that within a year or so, Jett could be in a good position with WLW, or maybe even BHOTWG's junior division if he does well enough. First time I've seen Jett head to Japan in one of my games.[/QUOTE] In my current game, none of the Mexican promotions will sign the very talented Mr. Lucha III. Instead, he's apparently been forced to tour with WEXXV to get work. From the looks of things, his luchadore style isn't really working out too well there.

Heh, WEXXV never lasts long enough in any of my games for anyone to sign with them. The first game I had, Jett was pulling off A* matches in WLW. Which sucked for me, because I had him on my roster, but he'd always be working in Japan.

[QUOTE=crice1007;468606]Heh, WEXXV never lasts long enough in any of my games for anyone to sign with them. The first game I had, Jett was pulling off A* matches in WLW. Which sucked for me, because I had him on my roster, but he'd always be working in Japan.[/QUOTE] Yeah, almost a year and a half in and they're still alive and kicking. Meanwhile, WLW went under in the first year... which honestly, I have NEVER seen that happen. They're usually a very successful and very profitable company. But the Japanese wrestling industry and economy tanked, and so did they. Meanwhile, WEXXV is still alive... though admittingly, they're usually on the brink. They hit region finally, and I'm honestly pulling for them to make it. I'd love to play this game for ten years and watch them go National.

In my game NOTBPW went bankrupt in early 2012. I gladly picked up all their great workers, who were left at the time. Sadly Victoria Stone was the only Stone left. Dan Jr. and Jeremy are now main eventing TCW (last two of their world champs). Well, at least I got McFly. Har Har Har. =)

[QUOTE=jeven3176;469332]Just found this funny. [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u111/Jeven316/1991%20Diary/DibiaseTaxEvasion.jpg[/IMG] But your the Million Dollar Man, just pay your taxes.[/QUOTE] He'll be out in no time... I bet he somehow serves time in Cobb County, Georgia.

so while browsing thru the companies i noticed WEXXV just retired the warriors heart main event title (A* prestige) and created a generic world title for main event.... what purpose would that serve? anyone else notice them or any other promotion doing anything similiar? it just struck me as odd. im in august 08. forgot about this thread before making mine about the above post, but ill add it here as well........

[QUOTE=petecrimson00;470798]lol. Buttercup just got caught for hard drugs. id never have suspected[/QUOTE] She hasn't been used in the Jim Force Returns diary so it's easy to see why she'd go for the drugs, for who could leave THE FOOOOOORRRRRRCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!??

Archived