[Cornellverse] Favorite new characters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=mad5226;433352]What no love for my girl Agent69? I thought for sure she woulda been in BSC this year...guess i'll have to use my own imagination on what she would wear in that company =)[/QUOTE] Shhhh... Building A69 up to a legitimate title candidate was one of my proudest accomplishments in 07. I don't want to see her languishing in USPW as Cherry Bomb's sidekick or whatever... Is is just me, or have Vixxen and Devil's Daugher improved a lot this year? And the older Brendon sister as well? I don't think I looked twice at them last year, but all three made my shortlist this time out. And yes - Swoop and Bradford = awesome. However, I'm really digging Findlay O'Farraday and Regular Joe as well.

[QUOTE=James Casey;433606]Shhhh... Building A69 up to a legitimate title candidate was one of my proudest accomplishments in 07. I don't want to see her languishing in USPW as Cherry Bomb's sidekick or whatever... Is is just me, or have Vixxen and Devil's Daugher improved a lot this year? And the older Brendon sister as well? I don't think I looked twice at them last year, but all three made my shortlist this time out.[/QUOTE] They didn't. Michelle was always excellent, especially when it comes to performance skills. Tracy might've improved a little (though I don't see it). Devil's Daughter is still the single most disappointing women's wrestler in the Cornellverse. No matter how skilled she gets, she always stinks up the joint. If you want to shake things up a bit, make CWWF active with Tamara McFly as owner and Sara Marie York as booker (look at her booking stat). Give 'em a good amount of cash and they'll hire half of AAA's roster and be Cult inside of 3 years, without fail.

[QUOTE=Remianen;434179]They didn't. Michelle was always excellent, especially when it comes to performance skills. Tracy might've improved a little (though I don't see it). Devil's Daughter is still the single most disappointing women's wrestler in the Cornellverse. No matter how skilled she gets, she always stinks up the joint. If you want to shake things up a bit, make CWWF active with Tamara McFly as owner and Sara Marie York as booker (look at her booking stat). Give 'em a good amount of cash and they'll hire half of AAA's roster and be Cult inside of 3 years, without fail.[/QUOTE] One day, I may know as much as Remianen about the game... :p I might add CWWF into my diary game. I do love some women's wrestling, but I don't think I can reasonably add it in from the start. Having a third women's fed in NA would do wonders, I think, for the girls. And then I can poach them when the time is right...

[QUOTE=James Casey;434244]One day, I may know as much as Remianen about the game... :p I might add CWWF into my diary game. I do love some women's wrestling, but I don't think I can reasonably add it in from the start. Having a third women's fed in NA would do wonders, I think, for the girls. And then I can poach them when the time is right...[/QUOTE] Not Really. CWWF usually ends up owned by Phil Vilbert and he'lll try to sign Melody Cuthill from NOTBPW, and most of the midcard and upper midcard from AAA, but at most willl hire 1-3 wriestlers who aren't already working. In the end the NA women's scene diesn't improve much becuase the younger wrestlers who need a proimotion building them up are still underemployed.

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;434304]Haha, Statler and Waldorf - classic! "Great" "Wonderful" "Yeah" "Well it was pretty good" "Well it wasn't bad" "Actually it stunk" "Terrible!" "Boo!" "Boo!"[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg/250px-StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg[/IMG] YAY.. I love the muppets

[QUOTE=Clarity;434305][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg/250px-StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg[/IMG] YAY.. I love the muppets[/QUOTE] Natural feud with Elmo and Groucho. I like Waldorf and Statler as well as Kristen Pearce. I have a huge storyline planned for her for the diary I'm going to do.

[QUOTE=Actarus;434307]My favorite muppet (okay, he's actually a puppet, but still, who doesn't love the Angel Smile Time puppet?) [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/S514_Angel.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] Thats actually my favorite episode

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;434624]Not sure just how new she is, but 4C's Faith has such a great render that I'd love to use her. Shame her stats aren't great, but she just pops for me[/QUOTE] She's new and.............*SPOILER* Makes a great authority figure while you're building her up.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;436209] [QUOTE=Sammartino;436113]And now a question: Who from the 5 wrestler of "The Quest" can become a star??[/QUOTE] Xavier Reckless, if he keeps to himself and manages to get hired by a hardcore promotion.[/QUOTE] I hate Xavier Reckless. In my 2007 CZCW game I hired 4 out of the 5 guys to make an XDW stable; Xavier Reckless, Super Sonic, Daredevil Aero and Fearless Blue. I teamed up Blue and Aero and Reckless and Sonic. I couldn't get Reckless over or even advancing in skill as either a tag or singles worker so I canned him and Sonic. Even without good chemistry I made Aero and Blue a legitimate upper midcard tag team even holding my titles once. In my new OLLIE game for 2008 I brought in Aero and Blue again and they're doing well.

Just another Question: don't you think that Euro is understimated?? I mean Australia got a lot of more talent and/or more bright future hope... I check the DB too.. Australia new character (the ones who will be in the future) are more in number and look like more skilled than European!! And there is only one Fed There!!

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;436212]I hate Xavier Reckless. In my 2007 CZCW game I hired 4 out of the 5 guys to make an XDW stable; Xavier Reckless, Super Sonic, Daredevil Aero and Fearless Blue. I teamed up Blue and Aero and Reckless and Sonic. I couldn't get Reckless over or even advancing in skill as either a tag or singles worker so I canned him and Sonic. Even without good chemistry I made Aero and Blue a legitimate upper midcard tag team even holding my titles once. In my new OLLIE game for 2008 I brought in Aero and Blue again and they're doing well.[/QUOTE] I like hiring Sonic and Blue and teaming them up as "Team Quest".. good jobber tag team.

Archived