Who is your least favorite character in Cornell Verse

[QUOTE=Kobe1724;456516]persephone is my most hated going away. her hideous picture coupled with her bs sex appeal rating [/QUOTE] See, whenever I run into a puzzle like this I ask myself a question: What isn't in that little picture that's in their stats? I tend to assume Persephone has one of those spine-shivering voices that just drips sex.

[quote=Kobe1724;456516]persephone is my most hated going away. her hideous picture coupled with her bs sex appeal rating and worthlessness as both a manager AND annoying personality just... *shudders.[/quote] You're not the only one. She's got something like a B+ for Sex Appeal but her picture is more like E+. I've actually changed the stat accordingly in some of the save games that I have played to reflect the fact that she looks like she's been hit in the face with a mallet, several times over. How she can have sex appeal, higher than someone like Sara Silver or Wanda Fish is beyond comprehension.

[quote]You're not the only one. She's got something like a B+ for Sex Appeal but her picture is more like E+. I've actually changed the stat accordingly in some of the save games that I have played to reflect the fact that she looks like she's been hit in the face with a mallet, several times over. How she can have sex appeal, higher than someone like Sara Silver or Wanda Fish is beyond comprehension.[/quote] Maybe she has a super hot body? I don't know, there are certain things that women have that make them sexy and attractive in-spite of physical appearance. I mean, have you ever met a girl that you are 100% sure is ugly, yet she has some "it" that makes you attracted to her? I suppose she can be one of those cases.

You have all mentioned some good ones. I have a few I dislike. I agree about the Bumbfholes. I sign them when I play as TCW and job them out all the time because they really help the lower card guys. I also hate Peter Valentine. He is big and stupid with a generic look if you ask me. The final one I really really hate is The Whistler! I think of Jim Duggan when I see him cuz of the dang US Flag in the pic. Cheap pop!

I'll add Jay Chord to the list, stupid punk tried to rob me blind during negotiations (wanted like 10k plus expenses as an opener with D popularity). So like any good booker, I ended negotiations and jobbed him to every enhancement talent I could find.

[QUOTE=Gigas;456845]sex appeal isnt necessarily physical attraction anyway. Some girls are just flirty and give off very strong sexual vibes that could make you lust for her.[/QUOTE] Quoted for truth. Sex appeal isn't just visual. It's not even necessarily about the flirty thing. There was this one chick I worked with at Dairy Queen several years ago who comes to mind. The consensus on her appearance was along the same line of how Tigerkinney described Persephone. And she could really be short-tempered with idiot customers. But there was so much more than just that to her. I've always been the good boy and my upbringing was quite sheltered. Sarah had lived hard. Drugs and alcohol in high school. Was very sexually active early. And it definitely showed. She got grief one day from this customer for how young she sounded on the drive-thru intercom. So the next day she mentions this and jokes "I'm 23 but sound 16 and look 40." She was also a single mom trying to mend her old hard-living ways and getting grief from her mom about how she wasn't reforming quickly enough. It was that paradox that really turned me on to her. The fact she could be this rough and tumble woman warrior looking to fight the world and yet still need a shoulder to cry on and give her emotional support was just totally captivating to me. Sadly we weren't able to hook up. She'd found a boyfriend by the time our schedules might have quit conflicting. But the main point for our purposes is that sex appeal can be so many things. It's not just a pretty face and a hot body. Although that may be what comes most readily to mind.

Gargantuan- I usually get this guy. He seems to pick up overness faster than other guys but he can't put on a decent match. Leading to endless fustration and wasted time trying to get him to put on a decent 1 vs 1 match with someone.

[QUOTE=Oregano Jensen;451874]My least favorites -- favorites plural! -- are the damn Bumfholes. That's an incredibly stupid name.[/QUOTE] I think the inspiration for surname came from [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Zumhofe"]Buck Zumhofe[/URL], whose surname could be easily changed to [I]"Bumhole"[/I]. Obviously Adam couldn't have a character called Randy Bumhole (:eek:) so he switched the name around a little bit. Only Adam knows for sure though....

I have to agree with the Persephone (and Jenny Playmate, fwiw) thing - it's maybe more a case of the renders needing updating. Maybe the stats have changed since 05? A few workers could do with Jonnie Perez-ing (compare his 07 and 08 pics to see what I mean). * I have a profound dislike of a lot of people in the CV. Big Smack Scott for his stupid glasses, Cameron Vessey for that darn goatee, Roderick Remus for being useless no matter what I do to get him to improve... I think that the cake is taken by Bulldozer Brandon Smith, though. I just can't take him seriously. He [I]should[/I] be a Goldberg - but I treat him like a Gillberg.

[QUOTE=James Casey;457176]I have a profound dislike of a lot of people in the CV. Big Smack Scott for his stupid glasses, Cameron Vessey for that darn goatee, Roderick Remus for being useless no matter what I do to get him to improve... I think that the cake is taken by Bulldozer Brandon Smith, though. I just can't take him seriously. He [I]should[/I] be a Goldberg - but I treat him like a Gillberg.[/QUOTE] Ouch BBS has to be one guy I can almost always make a star out of. I hate James Prudence, Donnie J and Matt Sparrow I have no clue how the AI runs CZCW because the main event is supposed to be like 30 minutes long but these three losers can barely go 16 minutes. I usually Job them out quickly hire Steve Flash and move up guys like Plague, Frankie Perez, Ultimate Phoenix and Insane Machine into the main event.

James Prudence and Donnie J are actually quite talented I brought em back to TCW and with some training by the guys with better basics they now have C+ overness and B in basics both in 6 months time, Plus you get an experienced tag team and guys to feed to ed stone and wolf hawkins at the same time and yhey will last you a lot longer because they are not that old.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;457210]James Prudence and Donnie J are actually quite talented I brought em back to TCW and with some training by the guys with better basics they now have C+ overness and B in basics both in 6 months time, Plus you get an experienced tag team and guys to feed to ed stone and wolf hawkins at the same time and yhey will last you a lot longer because they are not that old.[/QUOTE] I guess that works out well for TCW where they are at best upper midcarding but in CZCW where they are Main Eventing they are useless. At least to me. Also in CZCW they are no longer a tag team so even more useless.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;457192]Ouch BBS has to be one guy I can almost always make a star out of. I hate James Prudence, Donnie J and Matt Sparrow I have no clue how the AI runs CZCW because the main event is supposed to be like 30 minutes long but these three losers can barely go 16 minutes. I usually Job them out quickly hire Steve Flash and move up guys like Plague, Frankie Perez, Ultimate Phoenix and Insane Machine into the main event.[/QUOTE] Agree 1000 % with this one. The former Fly-Boys wouldn't bother me so much, if say they were just mid-carders but it's the fact that they are pushed as the Main Event in CZCW over far more talented people like Plague, Perez etc. To me they are more suited to a sports entertainment fed such as SWF, mid-carders at best who compete for the Shooting Star Title, whilst at the same time being used as job fodder for the upper-carders/rising stars.

I've usually gotten some mileage out of Donnie J, but then that is putting him back in the midcard title scenes and not the main event. Prudence I have barely used, but wasn't impressed when i did. Who I find useless in my current diary is Ed Monton. Despite decent performance skills and decent starting overness, he drags down almost every segment. He has fallen from upper card to lower card and is getting outdone by his partner Jon Jetson. I expected more out of a former CGC World Champion.

Archived