Greatest Entrance Themes of All Time

angeldelayette

Just a topic for discussion. No polls or anything. Some mentions have to go to WCW --- Sting's second theme Ric Flair's theme Hogan's VooDoo Chile The original Outsiders' theme The nWo theme The Road Warriors' 'Iron Man' WWF/E --- Ted DiBiase's theme Ultimate Warrior's theme Big Bossman's theme, that whole 'if you ever come down to Cobb County Georgia you better watch the signs, respect the law and order or you'll serve hard time.' Hulk Hogan's 'Real American.'

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;462257]I always loved The Rocks theme before they made it lame by him repeating "The Rock says" over and over again on it.[/QUOTE] I absolutely loved the different one he had as a heel when feuding with Hogan/Austin/Goldberg...the panoramic city view as the music slowly built up then he just whispered "...is cookin'" :cool:

Any music Hogan has ever used is great. Undertaker is fantastic. The nWo music for the A team. Wolfpac All of Triple's entrance themes have been fantastic Bret Hart's WWF theme Roddy Piper's bagpipe theme in WCW Original Harlem Heat theme was so cool, glad TNA uses a variant of it for Booker T. "SELF HIGH FIVE" DDP Goldberg's theme was cool in WCW Mankind's car crash was great. "OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" Was awesome with the NAO

Gotta mention Mussorgsky's "The Great Gate of Kiev" (Jerry Lawler's theme), which lends the same kind of classical dignity to The King as Strauss' "Also sprach Zarathustra" does for Flair. Then, of course, Elgar's "Pomp and Circumstance" for Randy Savage and later Jay Lethal, which despite being classical, lends itself to the over-the-topness that embodies Savage/Lethal.

hogan- real american warrior- unstable bret hart- hart foundation the brood track triple h- my time hbk- sexy boy rockers christian cage in tna undertaker- ministry theme from his sorceror gimmick nwo 4 horseman wolfpac dx booker t- harlem heat cm punk- fire burns

Wait a minute...I know Hogan is associated with "Real American," but wasn't that originally made for the team of Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo? As for me, I was a fan of Ken Shamrock's WWF theme, and I like the remixed version of Evanescence's "My Last Breath" that Christian Cage uses in TNA presently.

[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;462484]Wait a minute...I know Hogan is associated with "Real American," but wasn't that originally made for the team of Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo? As for me, I was a fan of Ken Shamrock's WWF theme, and I like the remixed version of Evanescence's "My Last Breath" that Christian Cage uses in TNA presently.[/QUOTE] they were called the us express

I always appreciated Mankind's debut theme. When he'd come to the ring with that twisted music, and after the match, the soft classic piano would play. But of all time, I think I have to go with the majority and lean towards Demolition. And Santino has some great music, present day.

[QUOTE=Prophet;462511]I always appreciated Mankind's debut theme. When he'd come to the ring with that twisted music, and after the match, the soft classic piano would play. But of all time, I think I have to go with the majority and lean towards Demolition. And Santino has some great music, present day.[/QUOTE] demolition was a good one!!! how could i forget!!! i loved edges first theme when he first entered the wwf/e. hardys classic is great as well. RVD.... oh and TAZ!!!!! i wish he would have gotten a better wwe push!!!

Archived