How far do you usually get?

I'm on my thrid year in with my start up fed AWE. In 2008 and 2009 I ran one show a month. Now in 2010 I'm running an every other month tour with 9 shows per a tour (2 weekly 1 Big end of Month) I ran the January and March tours already and I'm currently on the May tour.

Äbout two years with GCG.. my first long game. The trouble which took me away the gameplay was that I cheated :( And it really killed the feeling. Takayuki 2000 and Kiminobu Kuroki were poisonous for backstage, they constantly were causing trouble.. and few others also. When it came to contract negotiations, they wouldn't continue cause my actions.. So I just edited their contracts :D And I got a bit frustrated being just in the brink of going National.. Damn overness caps for Hyobanshi and Gakusha and few others.. I had Dan Stone Jr. Greg and Matthew Gauge, Art Reed, Shooter Sean Deeley, Flemmy lemming, Merle O'Curle, SUKI, Mabuchi Furusawa.. all in the main event or upper. mid.. And lots of others. EDIT: In TEW07, 5 years with MAW.

In TEW07, I'd usually get bored after one year. I'd always get to that point and be "well, same again I guess.". However, TEW08's repetitive booking thing is extending things a lot, and I'm up to my 20th month as CGC. I'm kind of 'off' the game at the moment, but in a week or two I'll get the booking itch again, and keep on truckin' with it.

my longest is 3 years with a small fed running monthly shows, but that was only because it was one show a month, as soon as i managed to get TV that screwed my game over and i was done with it a month later. Right now though (only becaus ei had every intention of simming all the way) i've done 13 years before i stopped so i could actually start booking, i've got an hour and a half tv show which doesnt seem to be burning me out at all, so hopefully i can keep this game going, if i can't, ill just return to simming the game world until i find a decent enough scenario to pick up the world again lol

In TEW07, my longest game is 9 years (LFC, the one I did my ill-fated diary on). In TEW08, I'm currently 4 years in on the game I started in beta and 2 years in on the game I started at release. Also, I'm 18 months into a (real world) game with jimmy shakerz mod (running SHIMMER) and 2 years in on a real world game with my own dataset (running a resurrected AJW). I usually have no problem booking multiple shows a week, mainly because everything's planned out for a year prior to even starting the game.

TBH, I think my WWE Rebirth game is my longest, and that's from TEW05 (*Cheap Plug* Head over to the 2007 Dynasty section to get your WrestleMania 23 Predictions in now. *Cheap Plug*), but that's only a year long. I think I might have a CZCW game on 2007 that's a little longer, but indy games are easier to rack up the months.

[QUOTE=jesterx7769;471204]Honestly usually a year. By that time I have ideas for other promotions I want to try.[/QUOTE] i agree with this guy ill be playing as MAW and ill be like TCW got Brandon James awsome then ill start playing as them. Then go back to MAW after 6 months In 07 i played as MAW for 5 years and got just below TCW

Nearly 3 years with NOTB in tew2007 but thats mainly because SWF and TCW fell to cult and I went national and was constantly changing my roster as thier best workers came off contract. I find it can be dull working with the same handful of guys week in week out and after 4 months with TCW in 2008 im losing interest fast mainly because SWF are really beating on us they went global in febuary and apart from Cornell the main event guys struggle to get over B ratings hopefully Troy Tornado can turn things around when he gets back.

[QUOTE=Ironmike;471551]Nearly 3 years with NOTB in tew2007 but thats mainly because SWF and TCW fell to cult and I went national and was constantly changing my roster as thier best workers came off contract. I find it can be dull working with the same handful of guys week in week out and after 4 months with TCW in 2008 im losing interest fast mainly because SWF are really beating on us they went global in febuary and apart from Cornell the main event guys struggle to get over B ratings hopefully Troy Tornado can turn things around when he gets back.[/QUOTE] As a suggestion, one of the reasons for playing a National+ promotion is the ability to pretty much sign and develop whoever you want. Hint: There are workers on Exclusive PPAs & PPAs (which written contracts trump) that you can bring in and develop. People who are almost tailor made for your product. You might have to pay relocation expenses for a few of them but it'll pay off in the end. I usually use the same bunch of workers too but in every game, I set out to develop and elevate different ones.

I usually run about 3 games at a time. Currently i have my own start up fed which has been going 6 months. i have a TCW game which is in December, so nearly a year. and i have also started a game with USPW which is about 2 months through!

Archived