Kane and "Is he alive or dead" angle...

TheTuckerman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wish that it's the old Kane mask in there. It has to be. Please let it be it and bring back the old Kane ^^ They really did screw up that feud few years back (Can't remember when it was) when this old-fake-Kane appeared and then suddenly the whole storyline ended to a brickwall. Maybe this is some kind of continued storyline from there, creative had to feel bad how badly that storyline was done in the first place. And/or they had plans to do this with Kane a long long time, but never really had the change. And now they have brought the storyline back.

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;476143]So, with Adamle 'demanding' that Kane reveal what's in the bag does anyone see this angle coming to an end? I hope not, if they do I'll be disappointed and the whole thing will have seemed pointless. Where does everyone think it's going? What do you think will happen?[/QUOTE] Hopefully Kane refuses to give up his secret and destroys Adamle and a few random security guys. If WWE were smart the "Alive or Dead" storyline ends on PPV, not on TV a few weeks in, but like I said [U][I]IF[/I][/U] WWE are smart.

[QUOTE=rage;476150]it will be the mask i think, i expect kane to play a dual heel/face persona one masked, one not.[/QUOTE] That is a great idea! Something as cool as that might even inspire me to start watching again, which I really should have done anyway now Burchill's back on the main roster. When and what time is Raw in the UK? Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;476259]That is a great idea! Something as cool as that might even inspire me to start watching again, which I really should have done anyway now Burchill's back on the main roster. When and what time is Raw in the UK? Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Its on live on a Tuesday morning at 2am. And repeated on Thursday at 9pm.

i watched RAW for the first time in eons last night and it was actually ok(ish) didn't go much on Kofi Kingston to be honest, perhaps im missing the point, vut he seems like a poor mans ron killings with a naff gimmick. Thought the main event was good. Ted Dibiase looks like he is a potential star, his basics are good, he has a good look, he's big enough and he has the 2nd gen thing going for him, Is he any good on the mic?

[QUOTE=panix04;476293]i watched RAW for the first time in eons last night and it was actually ok(ish) didn't go much on Kofi Kingston to be honest, perhaps im missing the point, vut he seems like a poor mans ron killings with a naff gimmick. Thought the main event was good. Ted Dibiase looks like he is a potential star, his basics are good, he has a good look, he's big enough and he has the 2nd gen thing going for him, Is he any good on the mic?[/QUOTE] He's not bad on the mic. Much better then Morrison, lol.

I hope Kane finds some kind of dental claw and transforms to Isaac Yankem. Money...In...The...Bank! Side note: from what I've seen, I like Dibiase Jr. so far but I hope they transform him into a monster heel like his old man. I still think Ted Dibiase Sr. was the most under-rated wrestler AND performer of the 80's. That guy should have had more belts!

[QUOTE]He's not bad on the mic. Much better then Morrison, lol.[/QUOTE] I agree. I like Dibiase Jr. actually (Even though I always get this Randy Orton vibe with him). He actually makes Rhodes interesting to me for the first time. All in all, Hopefully they continue to groom the guy because he could end up being a strong performer with more work.

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;476336]I agree. I like Dibiase Jr. actually (Even though I always get this Randy Orton vibe with him). He actually makes Rhodes interesting to me for the first time. All in all, Hopefully they continue to groom the guy because he could end up being a strong performer with more work.[/QUOTE] I like Dibiase quite a bit, which shocks me. It ussually takes a bit more time for someone to grow on me without other's around me already liking the person (Examples: My family loves Kofi and Bourne, I'm not convinced with them at all yet. I need to here them talk more, call it skepticism). Dibiase gives me a Randy Orton feel too, but not the Randy filling goo in bags, and throwing things on the walls. I mean the Randy that goes out in the ring, throw's them hands out there, tilts his head just so, with that pudge look on his face that screams "I am ADONIS!" Not that Dibiase comes off as if he thinks he's great looking, but he does come off as if he knows he is better then what people know of him right now. It's almost like he's holding back on purpose (storyline wise, kafabe), just waiting for the right moment. I'm diggin' it right now.

As much as I like Ted Sr, and even Ted Jr, the look they got going on just isnt working. Ted and Cody just look like cheap Orton wannabes I think, more so Ted. They got their tights with the design, and their wrist tape. Im not saying they need a ton of muscle, I just think their look would look less boring if they were more defined. That sounds really gay coming from another guy but I think its the truth. :D

Here's what I'd like to happen; Adamle comes out Adamle calls Kane out to the ring Kane comes to the ring with the bag Adamle tells Kane to reveal what's in the bag Kane refuses Adamle gets mad and tries to take the bag from Kane Kane snaps, chokeslams Adamle and beats him up Kane leaves the ring, not revealing what's in the bag During the main-event, Kane comes out, masked and attacks all four men. Destroys DiBiase and Rhodes. Batista tries to spear Kane but he moves and spears Cena. Kane chokeslams Batista. Haha.

[QUOTE]Actually, I liked it. It shows some long-term booking ability. And I'm looking forward to this very evil side of Kane.[/QUOTE] So what does the Rey mask mean? If he pulled that out... then is he wearing Rey's mask or is it something where he is feuding with Rey? I guess I'm confused.

Kane said that Mysterio was beaten, maimed, scarred and disfigured and then walked off laughing. This says to me Kane has made his heel turn, he's attacked an injured Mysterio who will come back for revenge. I agree this had a lot of preplanning involved and although I would really like to have seen a remasked Kane I think this was well planned and I (gasp) actually liked Adamle's roll in all of this.

Archived