Destined to Fail 2008

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
George McAllister & [B]Lulu[/B] vs. 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina in a Hardcore Match Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] [B]The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin[/B] vs. The Heroes For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] vs. The Gentlemen's Club Astil vs. [B]Odin[/B] vs. Panix Storm For the BWA UK Championship [B]Gringo (c)[/B] vs. Jaffa vs. Prime

[B]George McAllister & Lulu [/B]vs. 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina in a Hardcore Match Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. [B]The One Percenters [/B]vs. The Gentlemen's Club [I]The One Percenters will be doing the LNO a favor this match by kicking their teeth in, thereby facilitating LNO's increased alcohol consumption. And the Gentleman's Club? How can you worry about any team that comes to a fight already dressed for their own funerals?[/I] Astil vs. Odin vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] For the BWA UK Championship Gringo (c) vs. Jaffa vs. [B]Prime[/B]

George McAllister & Lulu vs. [B]'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina[/B] in a Hardcore Match [I]Because I'm hardcore, and you're not. I'm also still the prettiest, despite having two ladies in the ring. With a body like this, and a hammer like this, how can I fail?[/I] Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] [I]No team including a referee can win here![/I] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] [I]A team including a guy called Pants Boy? Bring 'em on![/I] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles [B]Lad's Night Out[/B] vs. The One Percenters vs. The Gentlemen's Club [I]LNO can take the titles one more time - it'll be a scramble to see who can screw who first, though.[/I] [B]Astil[/B] vs. Odin vs. Panix Storm [I]Clearly, Astil is the worthier opponent. Just build yourself up, and we'll knock you down again.[/I] For the BWA UK Championship Gringo (c) vs. Jaffa vs. [B]Prime[/B] [I]Prime Time Players RULE YOUR UNIVERSE.[/I]

[QUOTE=Regis;488700]George McAllister & Lulu vs. [B]'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina[/B] in a Hardcore Match [I]Because I'm hardcore, and you're not. I'm also still the prettiest, despite having two ladies in the ring. With a body like this, and a hammer like this, how can I fail?[/I] [/QUOTE] The McAllister is going to take your little stick with the metal end and stick it where the sun don't shine :cool:

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;488706]The McAllister is going to take your little stick with the metal end and stick it where the sun don't shine :cool:[/QUOTE] Promises, promises. You talk a good match, but you've just not got the staying power.

George McAllister & Lulu vs. [B]'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina[/B] in a Hardcore Match Got to go with my boy here. but with out me in the ring, I might be mistaken :cool: Men of Honour vs.[B] 'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles [B]Lad's Night Out vs. The One Percenters vs. The Gentlemen's Club[/B] draw [B]Astil [/B]vs. Odin vs. Panix Storm though odin will have a good showing, and when do i get my piece of Astil? For the BWA UK Championship Gringo (c) vs. Jaffa vs.[B] Prime[/B] You are either a Prime Time Player for Life, or you are mistaken!

George McAllister & Lulu vs. [B]'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina [/B]in a Hardcore Match Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] [I]They could be heroes, for just one day.[/I] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. The One Percenters vs. [B]The Gentlemen's Club[/B] [I]With a "special" interferance from me[/I] Astil vs. [B]Odin[/B] vs. Panix Storm [I]Father of Thor and King of the Gods. Panix Storm is just a breeze.[/I] For the BWA UK Championship Gringo (c) vs. [I]Jaffa[/I] vs. Prime [I]'cause I like his name. Reminds me of orange goo and chocolate.[/I]

George McAllister & Lulu vs.[B] 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina[/B] in a Hardcore Match [I]McAllister and Lulu aren't ready for the Prime Time.[/I] Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] [I]Coin flip.[/I] [B]The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin [/B]vs. The Heroes [I]Nobody loses to the Heroes...[/I] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs.[B] The One Percenters [/B]vs. The Gentlemen's Club [I]You've seen these guys, right?[/I] Astil vs. Odin vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] [I]Gotta go with the owner ;)[/I] For the BWA UK Championship Gringo (c) vs. Jaffa vs. [B]Prime[/B] [I]Bet you didn't see that coming ;)[/I]

Prediction Key: [B]George McAllister & Lulu[/B] vs. 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina in a Hardcore Match Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. [B]The One Percenters [/B]vs. The Gentlemen's Club [I](Not sure how this reconciles with the Biker's Bonfire concept, but I don't mind winning the titles first!) :D[/I] Astil vs. [B]Odin [/B]vs. Panix Storm For the BWA UK Championship [B]Gringo [/B](c) vs. Jaffa vs. Prime

[B]George McAllister & Lulu[/B] vs. 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina in a Hardcore Match 'cos jocks are quite 'ard!! Men of Honour vs. [B]'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill[/B] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] 'cos the world needs Heroes! For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. The One Percenters vs. [B]The Gentlemen's Club[/B] expect the unexpected! Astil vs. Odin vs. [B]Panix Storm[/B] 'cos i eat babies! For the BWA UK Championship Gringo (c) vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] vs. Prime he's one of my best mates and my tag partner. Plus my brother (Gringo) is currently drunk! Sorry prime, i think you need a bit more build before taking the belt, it needs to be on a main eventer!

George McAllister & Lulu vs. [B]'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina[/B] in a Hardcore Match [B]Men of Honour[/B] vs. 'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill [B] The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin[/B] vs. The Heroes [I]I mark for anyone named Yancy[/I] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] vs. The Gentlemen's Club Astil vs. [B]Odin[/B] vs. Panix Storm For the BWA UK Championship [B]Gringo (c)[/B] vs. Jaffa vs. Prime

[B]George McAllister & Lulu[/B] vs. 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina in a Hardcore Match [I]Just because the idea of Lulu and hardcore together tickles me, for some reason...[/I] [B]Men of Honour[/B] vs. 'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill [I]Because they are Men... of Honour![/I] [B]The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin[/B] vs. The Heroes [I]Yancy... *s******s* (and who'da guessed [U]that[/U]'d be a censored word?[/I] For the vacant BWA Tag Titles [B]Lad's Night Out[/B] vs. The One Percenters vs. The Gentlemen's Club [I]Stay true to your roots[/I] Astil vs. [B]Odin[/B] vs. Panix Storm [I]The dudes, like, a god![/I] For the BWA UK Championship [B]Gringo (c)[/B] vs. Jaffa vs. Prime [I]No title change here...[/I]

[b]George McAllister & Lulu[/b] vs. 'Pretty Amazing' Thomas Tyler & Herrin Domina in a Hardcore Match -I think Lulu will be fired up this week! :) [b]Men of Honour[/b] vs. 'World Tour' Tyler Idol & Hyde Hill -This pick was determined by coin flip. [b]The Cowboy & Yancy Isaac Martin[/b] vs. The Heroes -I mean, I'm the ultimate tag partner... and we're so old school we have no need for some poofy name. It has to be us. ;) For the vacant BWA Tag Titles Lad's Night Out vs. [b]The One Percenters[/b] vs. The Gentlemen's Club -Should be a great (ahem) match! [b]Astil[/b] vs. Odin vs. Panix Storm -I'm going with Astil here because I use one of his logos in my dynasty. :) For the BWA UK Championship [b]Gringo (c)[/b] vs. Jaffa vs. Prime -Like some others, don't think there's a title change yet.

Archived