Believable candidate for Cornell's father?

Ok so as part of an angle I am doing with SWF is having a worker pretend to be the father of Tommy Cornell used in a variety of skits making fun of the TCW champ. I am trying to think of a worker (wrestler or non) who could pass off as the elder Cornell. Any suggestions? (Unfortunately The Minor Annoyance is too young to be believable haha)

JD Morgan, I believe, is 39 at the start of the database... so no, it doesn't work. Let's see, older British folks... Melvin the Fantastic is the only guy whose British that I think is old enough... The Highland Warrior is Scottish and also of age. You're probably best off just saying some random old guy is his father.

You could go the 'illegitimate' route and really have fun by using someone like Shiek Mustafa, Angus McKing, Crippler Ray Kingman, Rip Chord... This could be perfect for setting up a good feud when a fictional half sibling finds out. Just because Tommy is British, it doesn't mean that his father is. :)

[QUOTE=Pugsly34;488025]remember this is wrestling, the person only has to look like he's old enough to be Tommy's father. Things like age and nationality are only for the bookers sake. Unless of course it is a well known character anybody could pull it off.[/QUOTE] And this is the namesake of the whole universe that's being discussed. You don't get any better known than that. Hence the desire for believability.

[QUOTE=Jennie Bomb;488296]Tommy Cornell was born in 1978. Therefore you need someone who was in the prime of his life in the 1970s. Thus, the clear answer is that his father is Robbie Retro, Time-Travelling Disco Stud.[/QUOTE] Once again, Jennie, you come up with something so incredibly wacky I could see someone trying it.

[QUOTE=Jennie Bomb;488296]Tommy Cornell was born in 1978. Therefore you need someone who was in the prime of his life in the 1970s. Thus, the clear answer is that his father is Robbie Retro, Time-Travelling Disco Stud.[/QUOTE] That's hysterical. What about Robert Oxford? Just because Tommy's of British descent doesn't mean the dad HAS to be. I'm sure he toured the world as a young wrestler...

Archived