Nevy's Radio Show

Nevermore

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;519969]Hey, Nev...does the text feature work for phones outside the UK? (As in--if I sent one from the States, would it still go through?) Besides that...CCR with Heard It Through the Grapevine? I'm impressed.[/QUOTE] Dunno... maybe try the whole +44 thing... Or, alternatively, just type an answer on here. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Just wanted tto add, I've given it a quick listen and I'm enjoying it. Sounds like a great show Nevington. Nice one. EDIT: Well done ShadowFlames, sounds like you got the theme right! And you got a shoutout of sorts! I am really looking forward to listening to the whole show next week it sounds great. And no matter how much it's said, your voice is somewhat different to your ECW Worldwide booking style! You're so calmly and well spoken! You should hear my ****ney/estuarrian joke of an accent!

I've been out for a while and my computer is being really slow for some reason. Can't get connected so I've missed out on the last 30 minutes of the show. Which is a shame, I'd like to listen to you being all drunk and disorderly across the airwaves. Still, there's always next week. Did we get a Cornellverse shout out this week? :D

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;520012]I caught the end of your introduction to the currently playing "cookie monster" metal song... Pretty good even if the vocalist sounds constipated! :p[/QUOTE] Dude that's sacrilege! That's Max Cavalera you are talking about! Quote The Raven Nevermore

[quote=derek_b;520011]I've been out for a while and my computer is being really slow for some reason. Can't get connected so I've missed out on the last 30 minutes of the show. Which is a shame, I'd like to listen to you being all drunk and disorderly across the airwaves. Still, there's always next week. Did we get a Cornellverse shout out this week? :D[/quote] Since that's already been done, how about a BWA shoutout? :p

Archived