Please Help me out guys

machinesxe

Guys I have been around here for awhile and some of you know my son was Diagnosed with Leukemia back in September 2006 and has been battling the cancer like a trooper. Back in January of this year a couple of guys that my wife and I had worked with over the past few years put together a musical benefit to help raise money for his medical treatments... Long story short the local CBS news station is doing a follow up on the top choice from three different newscasts. We are one of the follow up stories and would like to win this contest so we can let everyone know how we are doing and most of all inform the local community about our non-profit organization that was started the at the night of Zachary's concert. We have since done one event for another guy who was injuried and would like to get our "One Note at a Time" name out there.... Please HELP BY GOING TO THE ATTACHED LINK AND VOTE FOR [B]"Music to Zachary's Ears"[/B] Thank you everyone for your help and support [url]http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/jerry_1258276___article.html/break_see.html[/url]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you everyone! I honestly think the other is cheating or the voting system is messed up right now. I just found out about the voting yesterday and the total voted were 174 and I believe I was at 3% and the other low one was at 2% and the Cat one was 95% and we have been passing this around for the last 24hrs and the votes have been hugely increased and weird enough they are still in the lead... Either way thank you everyone for your support.

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;527103]Voted, it's at 70% now... And seriously, a cat lady? That's the story you follow up for a violation of health codes. That lady must have snuck in to the local campus computer lab and voted on every one of them.[/QUOTE] Hmm. Sounds like a plan to me. Voted. machine, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;527106]Hmm. Sounds like a plan to me. Voted. machine, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.[/QUOTE] Wish I still lived at Kent, there are probably about 70 public computers I could have gotten onto within a span of 20 minutes at 3 AM there, but alas I live at home where the power goes out for no reason. I watched your original video too, mach. Very well done and I truly hope things work out well for your family.

Voted, still in the 60%s. If we do keep getting people to vote we can keep knocking the other one down. It's such a shame because this is clearly the story they should go with yet it will difficult to get it shown because what must surely be a bit of foul play. Good luck with everything buddy.

Voted at home last night and just voted again at work. It's now 63% to 36% after 663 votes. That means in raw votes it's roughly 418 to 239 -- you're down by 179, which shouldn't be insurmountable. Good luck and your family is in my thoughts. I've got two little girls and I can't imagine how tough this is for you. Keep on fighting and know we're pulling for your son.

Archived