Wrestling Trivia!!!! (without google)

wrestlingfan1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you talking about the Humvee Driver storyline that went absolutely nowhere lol

YES!

In the storyline, an ally of Savage drove a hummer that hit Kevin Nash. They used the "fake sting" story to try to make it look like Sting did it to drive a wedge between Sting and Nash. This set up a tag storyline in which Savage won the title in a tag match with Sid against Nash and Sting. Savage would disappear eventually. When he returned, to try to drum up interest in himself and drive ratings, he tried to sell the next show by saying he would reveal at last who drove the hummer. It was never revealed, the storyline was a total flop and never drew any interest from anyone.

YES!

In the storyline, an ally of Savage drove a hummer that hit Kevin Nash. They used the "fake sting" story to try to make it look like Sting did it to drive a wedge between Sting and Nash. This set up a tag storyline in which Savage won the title in a tag match with Sid against Nash and Sting. Savage would disappear eventually. When he returned, to try to drum up interest in himself and drive ratings, he tried to sell the next show by saying he would reveal at last who drove the hummer. It was never revealed, the storyline was a total flop and never drew any interest from anyone.

My favorite part of the whole damn storyline was when Luger showed up saying he had photos which proved Hogan drove the hummer and then produced a picture of Hogan in a different colored vehicle; only it didn't matter and Luger was now involved in the shenanigans too.

Ahhh WCW, I miss you. :(

Since no one else has thrown a question out there. There have been few wrestlers who have worked for "the big two" (WWF AND WCW) with the same name and even fewer that have kept the same gimmick.

What well known jobber left WWF after getting his first win, went to WCW shortly after and then returned to WWF all with in a year only to fade away after returning to WWF?

Hopefully this one will be a little bit more tricky.

Since no one else has thrown a question out there. There have been few wrestlers who have worked for "the big two" (WWF AND WCW) with the same name and even fewer that have kept the same gimmick.

What well known jobber left WWF after getting his first win, went to WCW shortly after and then returned to WWF all with in a year only to fade away after returning to WWF?

Hopefully this one will be a little bit more tricky.

Barry Horwitz?

Good guess as he was another famous jobber but I don't remember him ever being in WCW, or getting a win for that matter.

I think The Brooklyn Brawler beat Triple H once actually. I can't remember specifics just now, but I can sure remember a certain friend of mine harping on it for literally years afterward.

Seems like it was a SmackDown!.

• 3 weeks later...
Just to keep this alive:

I have two famous relatives. One more famous then the other. One still active in the business and one deceased. I was a member of two of the most well known stables of my time. Who am I?

Bret Hart?

Stables being the nWo and Hart Foundations, relatives being Owen and Teddy Hart?

Just to keep this alive:

I have two famous relatives. One more famous then the other. One still active in the business and one deceased. I was a member of two of the most well known stables of my time. Who am I?

Horace Hogan? He was Mike Awesome's cousin and Hulk's nephew. Stables would be the NWO and... the flock maybe?

Ok, I'll go next:

I'm a guy of average size, average looks, average... carpentry skills- but I parlayed that into a wrestling career that was quite excellent! WCW decided to honor me on labor day, which was ironic because if you followed my career you always wondered... When I was going to go into labor. Fat broads chased me around my entire career. I left a lot of unpaid bar tabs when I came into town, but it didn't matter how drunk or how hung over I was, I gave the 8 people in attendance ONE HECK OF A SHOW! I was part of a stable, and once offered someone a spot. And not just any spot, a liver spot, or your dog Spot... But MY SPOT!

Who am I?

Archived