What's going on in your game?

I love these threads, and there doesn't seem to be an active one on the boards. I think a thread like this gives those who enjoy making what's going on in their game public, but don't have the time to write a diary, a chance to let everyone know what's happening, so post cards, or let us know about feuds going on in your game(s) right here!

Anyway, I'll start with my USPW Thanksgiving Thunder! 2008 card. It's been an awesome year for me, which is what I think inspired me to start this.

PRESHOW:

*Jesse Christian comes to the ring and flaunts his Super Bowl ring* - C

Jesse Christian d. Mr. Lucha III - D+

MAIN SHOW:

*The lights fade black, and SWF's Enygma appears, to the shock of the crowd. Slowly, he unmasks, and grabs a microphone. He announces that he will be known as "Ryddle" from now on, and he will solve the riddle of how to defeat USPW's top stars. He cryptically announces that no one will be able to crack the code, or solve the Ryddle. After this, he announces that he will be Shawn Gonzalez's mystery opponent, handpicked by James Justice, tonight* - B-

USPW Champion James Justice d. "Dr. Love" Owen Love - C

Having vanquished Shawn Gonzalez last month, and with #1 contendership up for grabs in tonight's main event, Justice opens up the show with a great victory over a man who has been a bit of a thorn in his side lately, the ****y Owen Love.

*After the match, however, "Dr. Love" gets up and attacks Justice from behind with a chair, to the delight of his manager Herb Stately* - C-

Mario Moreno (Mario Heroic) d. Steve Flash for the TV Title - D

*After the match, Mario Moreno took his gold, and a rose, to an attractive young woman in the crowd, who reacted with disgust* - D

Des Davids d. Captain USA - D-

Giant Redwood squashed Anger in a retirement match - E

*After the match, Redwood's manager Herb Stately announces that Giant Redwood intends on taking the USPW World Title off of James Justice's hands, so he shouldn't be concerned with who wins the #1 contendership match later on* - B-

*Some commotion is caused backstage, where we see Nicky Champion in a heated argument with his former SneerCorp cohort Peter Valentine* - C+

Peter Valentine d. Erik Adams (Erik Strong) - D

*In the ring, James Justice announces that he is tired of Shawn Gonzalez's bitter attitude, and his claims that he can defeat any wrestler. Justice introduces the "Ryddle Gonzalez will not be able to solve". Again, Ryddle comes to the ring, claiming that Gonzalez may be the "Lone Wolf", but that even wolves are preyed upon by that which they cannot see* - C+

The Cannonball Kid d. DC Rayne - D-

*Backstage, Peter Valentine and Shane Sneer discuss their plans to destroy the turncoat Nicky Champion tonight, and light up $500 Cuban cigars* - C+

Ryddle d. Shawn Gonzalez - C+

*Nicky Champion enters the ring, alongside Sam Strong, and announces that his match against Avalanche tonight will have the stipulation that if any SneerCorp member interferes, Nicky automatically wins #1 Contendership...Sam takes a seat at ringside, but Peter Valentine comes down to ringside and sits down as well...a very volatile situation is brewing* - B

MAIN EVENT - Nicky Champion d. Avalanche - C+

OVERALL RATING - C+

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bite

This is my first ever TEW game. Ive got 2 years in as USPW and we're knocking on the door of national.

Unfortunately, Ive brought in a lot of obvious names in the interest of doing ok rather than 'in the USPW way' but Im enjoying it.

Antonio Maxi Marquez is a pretty unstoppable heel champ with Mexican Beast attacking anyone who looks like doing well against him. Jennifer Heat rounds out the Telenovela stable.

Joss Thompson with his girlfriend Alicia Strong is trying to get the belt off him and getting closer.

Nicky Champion in full native American garb holds the TV title but is finding it harder and harder to do so with the backyard Fighting Club (Bryan Holmes and the Gauge Boys) all ganging up on him under their manager Hustler D.

Steve Flash has been running a wrestling Academy for the gifted but is finding more of his pupils going over to Art Reed's Offenders Institute. Davis Wayne Newton, William Hayes and Erik Strong have gone so far.

Our tag champs are The Fireballs (Burning Exile and Mr Lucha III with support from Velocidad) are defending against Team Kapow (Mainstream Hernandez and Masked Cougar).

Theres a 5-way battle going on for the Sam Strong Young Gun belt. Edward Cornell has it now but Nigel Svensson, Marc Speed, Hugh de Aske and Hollywood Brett Starr are all in the mix and it changes hands regularly.

PPV deal and TV ratings are strong and we've recently started to make a profit of $100k-ish a month after Bruce, Freddie, Pete Valentine and James Justice all left (they all signed written deals elsewhere). Nicky Champion and Greg Gauge in particular are pretty much national heroes so we have coped well without them.

Unfortunately a few of our chaps are starting to attract attention and are already working for some of the bigger promos so i expect to lose the Guages and possibly Antonio imminently. Gah.

The Major Story ongoing in my TNA Game is a Huge Stable War that has begun to, and generally will, split the roster into two sides. It's basically played off has Eric Bischoff joined TNA (had this happen well before yesterdays announcement) and brought his company's money. He's put together a collection of guys who just want to get rich from the business and become the biggest stars.

That led to Paul Heyman joining TNA to lead the other spectrum of talent, the guys who want to BE the best, not make the most. The guys who are in it because they love it and are passionate about it.

Bischoff's group consists of TNA World Champion Brock Lesner, TNA Legends Champion Robert Roode, Bobby Lashley, Mick Foley, Booker T, Abyss, Eric Young, (The newly stolen from WWE) Matt Hardy, "The Future" Frankie Kazerian, And Rhino.

Paul Heyman's Group of Passion Driven Wrestlers consists of AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Daniels, Samoa Joe, TNA X Division Champion Rob Van Dam, Ken Anderson, Jeff Jarrett, James Storm, Bryan Danielson and a newly reinvigorated Kevin Nash.

I am currently 3 weeks away from Bound For Glory 2010. And here is the Card so far:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Kurt Angle -vs- Brock Lesner ©

TNA Legends Championship: James Storm -vs- Robert Roode ©

TNA X Division Championship: Frankie Kazerian -vs- Rob Van Dam ©

TNA World Tag Team Championship: The Briscoes -vs- London & Kendrik -vs- Motor City MachineGuns © (Ladder Match)

TNA Knockouts Championship: Angelina Love -vs- Melina Perez -vs- Gina Carano ©

TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship: Lisa Fury & Alissa Flash -vs- Daffney & MsChif ©

Ultimate X #1 Contenders For X Title Match: Homicide -vs- Senshi -vs- D'Angelo Dinero -vs- Jimmy Rave -vs- Austin Aries

Monster's Ball #1 Contendership for World Title: Abyss -vs- Kevin Nash -vs- Booker T -vs- Samoa Joe

"Soul Assassin" Matt Hardy -vs- "The Phenominal" AJ Styles

Jeff Jarrett -vs- Bobby Lashley

Eric Young -vs- James Gibson

Nicky Champion in full native American garb holds the TV title but is finding it harder and harder to do so with the backyard Fighting Club (Bryan Holmes and the Gauge Boys) all ganging up on him under their manager Hustler D.

I love the Nicky Champion Native American alt. Bring in Ace youngblood, as just Youngblood and Alexis lee Littlefeather, as Littlefeather so he can get some help against his foes.

I love the Nicky Champion Native American alt. Bring in Ace youngblood, as just Youngblood and Alexis lee Littlefeather, as Littlefeather so he can get some help against his foes.

Nice. He's been an occasional tag-team with Alicia, but Id love to turn him. Maybe a USA! USA! vs affronted native americans thing could do it...

Thanks

I mported the WWE and 25 of my favorite workers to the Cornell Verse and am almost done with my second year.

I started as National and am now up to International. But so is TCW and SWF is Global. Good wars in the US. I started with a peaceful agreement with SWF and war with TCW but because I wanted to sign Angry Gilmore when his contract was up I canceled my deal with SWF only to have them declare war. Every month I'm losing someone to one of them but picking up someone else. To make matters worse, NOTBW is also international and stole Edge and Matt Hardy from me (Edge is now their champ). I did return the favor and stole Darryl Devine who is now my champ.

Last month I did a roster split so I could put a strap on Cena again as he's my most over wrestler (as a HEEL) Got a good fued going with him and HHH. One good stable has been going on for a while consisting of Johnny Bloodstone (who I stole a month after he was the wrestler of the year in 2008) Shooter Sean and Bulldozer Brandon called the Brotherhood of Champions (each held the title for their respective level) Johnny and Darryl have put up some great matches in their fued all the way to a sixth match that still got a A.

On Raw, where my ME are Cena (H - champ), HHH(F), Ricky Dale Johnson(F), Orton(H), Batista(H), my user char (F) and Angry (H), I'll be pushing RDJ until Mania (Including the Rumble winner) where he'll take the strap from Cena.

On Smackdown, my ME champ is Johnny Bloodstone (H)(just won it from Darryl Devine) Kurt Angle (H) and Shooter Sean (H) and AJ Styles (F), Darryl Devine (F) and HBK (F). Not sure who the maina card will feature yet, but I'm gonna give Bloodstone a good run with the title. I've got him fueding with AJ for the forseeable future so I'll probably build HBK up for a mania match but keep the strap on JB till he can start another fued with Devine.

I finally convinced spike to give me a B show which I'll use to feature the midcarders. Only took two years of asking.

And I did just sign Champaign Lover to a deal. He's at UM status as a heel. Not sure where he's gonna end up but his entertainment will go good with the crowd

My lower titles include Big Show with the intercontental (Raw) Groucho Bling with the United States (SD) Grease Hogg and Lead Belly (SD Tag champs) Jim Force and Jungle Jack (Raw Tag champs)

Yeah, I too have Nicky Champion in the Native American alt. For the first year or so of my game, he had gone corporate and joined up with Shane Sneer's SneerCorp (Sneer has a Million Dollar Man type gimmick). But, when he went on a winning streak and attained #1 contendership, he was asked by Peter Valentine to do the job for him, he rebelled, embraced his heritage, and became a giant face.

I love USPW - I just have that retarded owner goal right now that prohibits me from signing people with C- psychology, and so now I lost T-Rex, Mick Muscles, and Jim Force, I am going to lose Redwood, I can't sign the Big Problem, and my tag team division is in shambles. USPW is getting an overhaul when this thing expires.

In my 2006 ROH game, Bryan Danielson have held the World tittle for about 4 month(when i started), he is gonna drop it to someone soon, dont know who, any ideas?...

My Tag team divison is growing in size, we have The BRiscos as champions, they captured it from Austin aries and Rodererick strong, they will drop it at the end of the year to Flip Flip Generation(Jack evans and Teddy Hart) if evrything goes ok. I'm Getting Chris Sabin to team up with alex shelley, and Eddie edwards to team with Davey Richards.

Former Puro Champ Nigel just Lost the strap to what i consider a furture World Champ, Matt Sydal, dubed "The Furture" Matt Sydal, he won the name from Kazarian in a fued ending in a Cage match.

I have a large roaster, including top stars as:

-Samoa Joe, who is killing his way to a nr.1 Contendership

-"The Meshiah of The BAckbreaker" Roderick Strong, who has actuly gotten 2 World tittle shots, a tag team rematch after losing the strap, and is soon getting a Puro Shot.

-Homicide havent used him as much as i wanted.

-Aj Styles Who is actuly the Co-Nr.1 Contender for the World tittle.

-Christopher Daniels who also is a Co-Nr.1 Contender

-Austin Aries, who is in the back of my head the one to dethrone Bryan

-Colt "boom Boom" cabana, who had a fued with Nigel in his regin.

-Bryan Danielson who is The Champ, Duh!

-frankie Kazarian is making his way upwards,

-Matt "The Furture" Sydal who rides a big momentum wave

I'll take a whack. Been messing around with my beloved APWF in what is now 1976, just had a big even happily named...

APWF Are We Funny To You?

DARK SHOW:

Baron Samedi def. Jacoby Jones (D+)

The Stomper & Trent Peak def. The New Zealand Game Hunters (D)

MAIN SHOW:

Franco Lambert wished Terry Lambert good luck in his match tonight against Marcus McKing. (C+

Edmond Jackson def. Kenzo Isozaki (B)

The Brooklyn Punk def. Michael Mitchell ©

Sam Stragavelli was interviewed backstage about his upcoming Tri-State title defense against Papa Voodoo, mostly about how his heelish tactics won't be enough to stop the man with arms "as wide as the Brooklyn bridge", and probably start, like, a "USA" or "NEW YORK" chant. (B-)

Papa Voodoo used his voodoo magic to cheat, defeating Sam Stragavelli for the APWF TriState title! ©

Marcus McKing ridicules Terry Lambert, saying HE should be the one calling the shots in The Lambert Family (Terry Lambert's stable along with McKing and The Brooklyn Punk), and he'll proove his worth to the Don (Franco) with his victory tonight. (B+)

Crippler Ray Kingman def. Sheik Mustafa in a submission match to retain the APWF Heavyweight title. (B-)

Terry Lambert hypes the upcoming match, reminding Marcus McKing that he would be NOTHING in this company without him, let alone a former champion, and that he regrets his must now use force to impose his respect. (A)

Terry Lambert def. Marcus McKing (B)

After the match, Terry Lambert extended his hand to shake McKing's in an effort to fix the damage their recent squabble has done to the Lambert Family... only to have McKing use it to pull him in close, knee him in the crotch, and drop him with the Long Live The King (which in my mind is a neckbreaker executed a bit like the stunner). (B+)

Overall Rating: B

The Lambert Family has been ruling the company with an iron fist for about 9 months now, imposing their will through brute force and typically superior numbers. This eventually lead to a monumental feud with a group of like-minded veterans in the company (Crippler Ray Kingman, Edmond Jackson, Michael Mitchell), calling themselves "The Untouchables", uniting in a force to combat the tyranny of The Lambert Family. With the Don being a fair man, he eventually made a deal with Crippler Ray Kingman to allow Kingman to finally face McKing for the APWF Heavyweight title, with both sides allies barred from ringside (other than Don Franco Lambert, on account of him also being the colour commentator). Kingman made the best of it, defeating McKing for the title. Upset over losing, this has ultimately lead to McKing's current bitterness (and jealousy) towards both Franco and Terry Lambert. He's now broken free of The Lambert Family, which in turn will give Terry and The Brooklyn Punk a brief run as faces.

Really, I just need a quick breather from the constant (though awesome) stable feud between The Lambert Family and The Untouchables. Let both sides reorganize a bit in order to freshen up the Main Event scene they both dominate.

I am still playing my TNA game and have just held TNA No Surrender 2012. I am no 2 promotion behind ROH after leading for several years. Here is what happened at No Surrender.

Dark Matches

Matt Morgan & Bryan Danielson defeated Vladimir Kozlov & Kale Sanders in tag team action. (C+)

Jay Lethal defeated Mark Shade, Billy Kidman, Chris Hero, Shane Helms and Frenzy in a 6 way dance. (C+)

Main Show

Rob Van Dam defeated Samoa Joe, Kaine, Sean O'Haire, Johnny the Bull & Vampiro to win the TNA Hardcore Title from Samoa Joe. (B)

Matt Hardy defeated Reid Flair to capture the TNA United Nations title. (A)

Chris Jericho succesfully defended the X-Division title against Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles and CM Punk in a Ultimate X match. (B+)

Beer Money Inc defeated Harry Smith & Teddy Hart in tag team action. (B)

DDP & Adam Copeland defeated Rhino/Burchill, Blade & Dallas Hart to win the TNA Tag Titles from The Harts. (B)

Brock Lesnar defeated Tornado in singles action. (B)

John Morrison defeated Booker T, Christian Cage and The Rock to become no 1 contender for the Heavyweight title. (A)

Reid Flair defeated Nick Hogan to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title. (A)

I just signed Luke Cool, Tobi Wan Kanobi and Jed High and they're going to form a stable with Jim Force, and Amy Galaxy. Got a good name?

Knights of the Squared Circle

It's a name I've not gotten around to using yet and would likely take in a different direction, but I think it still fits quite nicely. :)

Knights of the Squared Circle

It's a name I've not gotten around to using yet and would likely take in a different direction, but I think it still fits quite nicely. :)

THAT IS PERFECT!

I'm pretty pumped about my game now. I'll be starting the Knights of the Squared Circle after mania but here's the mania card (just finished No Way Out)

The Smackdown main event will feature the third match between HHH and Johnny Bloodstone. Johnny defended at Rumble but lost at NWO via DQ when Kali Fornia (his manager) interfered and this will be the grudge match. Gonna drop the title to Triple H. Both the previous matches were A matches.

Raw main event will see Ricky Dale Johnson take on John Cena. RDJ won the rumble and was the special guest referee in a Shooter Sean v Cena v (user char) match at NWO. These are my two most over wrestlers with both having A momentum. Not 100% sure who's gonna get the strap yet but leaning towards a RDJ title as Cena has had the strap since the brand split (6 total defenses) I may keep it on Cena and have RDJ take it at Backlash with a final grudge win for RDJ at the next PPV.

A couple notable undercard matches sees AJ styles takin on Angle, Darryl Devine v Champaign Lover, Christian Cage v Angry Gilmore, and HBK, Orton, Taker, Batista, Ted Debiasi, and Groucho Bling in the MIB ladder match. Finally, Comrade Jackson (Jumbo Jackson as a russian heel) will defend the intercontental v Chris Jericho.

Mario Heroic and Mean Jean Cattley are getting major push as they hold both the SD and Raw tag titles.

No Way Out was a HUGE success, a A overall rating with FOUR A matches:

Cena def Shooter Sean v (User)

Triple H def Johnny Bloodstone via DQ

Angry Gimore def. Shawn Michaels

Randy Orton def. Taker in casket match

Hmm, in my game........

Pretty much the only game I play regularly is my diary game and that one's coming along nicely. Building a full blown stable around my (intended) top heel and using it to elevate all the workers in it as well as adding an edge to my existing face stable and leading to the establishment of perhaps another stable. The intent is to give me a wealth of matchups to choose from while rotating workers between main eventer and upper midcarder. That is, if my midcard anchor stays as a midcarder (*fingers crossed*).

Started own fed and seeing how fast i can get from cult to national user character is an awsome announcer/road agent non wrestler. Doing well so far no hiccups, although i am losing money with the roster i have and it will be interesting when those 9 month contracts come up what i will have to do.

I know I replied in here last week, but I just got my VERY FIRST A* show EVER. So I'm all happy and stuff...ha! Thought I would update here and add that historic card!

TNA Bound For Glory 2010 Special 3 and a half hour show

--PreShow

Eric Young defeated James Gibson - B

Jeff Jarrett cuts a promo on Bobby Lashley - B*

--Main Show

-Samoa Joe defeated Booker T, Abyss & Kevin Nash in The Monster's Ball - B

-Eric Bischoff & Brock Lesner hype Main Event - A

-Senshi defeated Jimmy Rave, Homicide, Austin Aries, D'Angelo Dinero & Bryan Danielson in an Ultimate X Match - B

-Fury & Flash hype Knockouts Tag Titles Match - C

-Lisa Fury & Alissa Flash defeated Daffney & MsChif to win TNA Knockouts Tag Titles - C*

-Bischoff & Lashley hype match with Jarrett - A*

-Rob Van Dam defeated Kazerian to retain TNA X Division Championship - B-

-Bobby Lashley defeated Jeff Jarrett - A

-Storm hypes match with Roode - B-

-Motor City MachineGuns defeated Briscoe Brothers & London & Kendrick in a Ladder Match to retain TNA Tag Team Championship - C*

-Matt Hypes Match with AJ - A-

-Robert Roode defeated James Storm to retain TNA Legends Title - B

-Angelina talks Gina & Mileena - B

-Gina Carano defeated Mileena & Angelina Love to retain TNA Knockouts Title - C*

-AJ Hypes Match with Matt - A*

-Matt Hardy defeated AJ Styles - A

-Angle hype Main Event - A*

-Brock Lesner defeated Kurt Angle to retain TNA World Heavyweight Title - A

Show Overall - A*

I love it! hahaha!

-

Alright...I'm gonna revive this, because I just booked my best show in the history of USPW...I am dangerously close to reaching national, and this is a thoroughly awesome game...if I had the time, I would definitely make this a diary!

USPW LIBERTY & JUSTICE 2009!

Pre-show: The Dirty Duo (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly) d. TJ Bailey & Roderick Remus (E+)

The main show opens up with the elaborate entrance of Mario Moreno(Heroic) he hands out roses to women in the crowd, and drops his robe off with Alicia Strong at the announce desk, and proceeds to cut a promo on his opponent for the night, Benny Crane. (C+)

Benny Crane d. Mario Moreno - This match tore down the house in the opener, as Benny managed to wipe the smirk off of the ****y Casanova in about 14 minutes. (C+)

Backstage, Darryl Devine informs the fans that he despises them...and that he will destroy Barry Kingman tonight, as he continues proving he's the best wrestler in USPW. (C+)

Darryl Devine d. Barry Kingman in a match tainted by bad chemistry. (D+)

We see a video package of the monstrous Avalanche laying waste to everyone in the ring in a recent match. ©

Backstage, Shawn Gonzalez is seen warming up for his championship defense later in the night against Nicky Champion. He struts down the hall, mockingly doing a Native American impression, when out of the shadows pops Ryddle (Enygma) who proceeds to throw him into the concrete wall, and disappear back into the shadows. (C+)

Playboy Jake Sawyer hypes up his client, the massive Des Davids. (B-)

Des Davids d. Captain USA - The 51 year old patriot just couldn't handle the onslaught by young Mr. Davids here...after the match, Des hit another Quarterback Sack for good measure, and gestured that he was coming for the World Title. (D+)

Owen Love d. Steve Flash in a great midcard showcase. (D+)

A long video package highlighting the Gonzalez/Champion feud airs. (B+)

Peter Valentine d. James Justice, after blatant interference by Avalanche. Post-match, Shane Sneer congratulates Peter on winning the coveted #1 Contender's Contract. (C+)

MAIN EVENT: Shawn Gonzalez d. Nicky Champion - Great culmination of a great feud here, as the Lone Wolf defends his USPW World Title over the proud Native American warrior. (B-)

OVERALL: B-

Ok, i'l go with it, I'm Playing ROH 2006, i have alot of shows, i'm trying to get a PPV deal, that way i can have about 4 PPV's a year to make a little exstra, i dont advance book most of my shows, since i tried that, and it realy goes wrong when someone signs another place etc, but just today i finished up my Card for "Anaversety Show 4" here's the card:

Pre-show: Kevin Steen and El generico Beats Young Bucks

-I got Generico from IWA: MS, wanted to give the bucks some time, even though it is pre-show.

Main Show: Angle: Cm punk vs Aj Styles

-Punk on the mic

Main Show:Cm Punk Beat A.J Styles to Retain the Puro tittle,

-Punk is in a HUGE push and will be a World Champ Soon

-Dont realy have any plans for A.J :mad:

Main Show: Cody Rhodes Deafeated Dragon Kid

-Wanted to se what kinds of opponents Cody likes,

-he ended up getting quite alot of learning

-Cody is in the line for a Push, but he'l get his chance some day, when CM punk(main eventer) dont hold the Puro title(Midcard) anymore :p

Main Show: Colt Cabana Beat Jimmy Rave

-Colt needs some momentum before he can win some tittles,

-He and Ace are good candidates to be Tag Champs

-Jimmy Rave will be quite a player in the midcard picture soon.

Main Show: Low-Ki Beats Christopher Daniels in a Steel Cage Match

-got Ki to be on this event for this match.

-Ki is a getting a PPA contract as soon as i can afford it.

-Daniels is quite a valuble player

-Ki is awsome :D:D:D

Main Show: Super Dragon beats CIMA

-Wanted to test my 2 newest members of the ROH roaster, they dident click at all

-Super Dragon gets quite alot of TV time in CMLL, thats always good,

-Super Dragon is in line for a World tittle shot.

Main Show: Bryan Danielson Beats Charlie Haas

-Wanted to build some momentum for his next tittle match folowing his 1 hour draw with Samoa Joe a little while ago.

-Technical match

-Wanted to se if potensal Chemestry

Main Show: Angle Austin Aries Speeks on his match with Roderick and Samoa Joe.

Main Show: Teddy Hart beat Nigel Mcgussnes, Matt Sydal, Kenta, BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Yang in a Six-way Cage Scramble match for the 2007 Scramble Thropy

-Sky fly match

-it was realy planned that Tag Champs Teddy and Evans, but Evans got a injured, and Ergo, this match was made.

-Teddy Is a pain, but cant get my self to fire him.

Main Show: Samoa Joe Beat Austin Aries and Roderick Strong for the ROH World Tittle

-Becuse i dident pay attention, Aries worked with a broken freaking ARM, Match still got c+

-Roderick is stilll giving some very good matches, will be a world champ after a while.

-Samoa joe made his 22 deffence.

NOTES

-I held the event in the area that i hadent visited in a while, New England, it was exspected about 2200 fans, 1145 fans bought tickets, and i lost alot of money if i recal.

-Preatty happy with this card, should have been on PPV, then i could have made up for the attendence.

-I was supposed to bring out the Women of Honor on this show, but bringing in EL Generico for the Pre-Show made me think that i should not use Women on the MAin show, and it was dellayed.

I watch in my History right now, most times i got a low attendece, is in new england, NE has the same pop as Great lakes, great lakes get about 1800-2000 fans, Tri state exspect about 3000 fans...

This was perhaps the shortest stint in my promotion:

Chyna came out of retirement and for ****s and giggles we hired her. She awaited her debut at a pay per view to get involved in a woman's title match by running in and attacking one of the women.

The next day, we get an email saying she's in trouble for being a drug user so we suspended her. After her suspension, we gave her one match against the woman whom she cost the title a month prior. The next day, she got in trouble again with drugs, so we just went ahead and canned her.

We really didn't want her anyway, but we've kept workers just as useless around a lot longer!

Anyway more that's going on in my fed:

AJ STYLES has been the reigning Universe Champ on one brand while Chris Jericho has been the World Champ on the other. We just got through our Thanksgiving pay per view and leading up to our December one. Jericho successfully defended his title against Matt Hardy, but a rematch is set up for the December pay per view. Styles is in a big feud with my created guy(he really has worked himself up in the ranks, I didn't just give him unrealistic stats and overness). My created guy, Joshua Caleb won a match against Orton who lost the belt to Styles. The boss of the brand, Randy Savage, said he'll decide who would face Styles at the Thanksgiving PPV by the end of the night. Turns out, Savage put both guys in a threeway elimination match.

Caleb was the last guy to be eliminated, he came out the next night and in a created angle, said he earned the right to face Styles in a one on one match. No triple threat, no fatal fourways or six pack challenges. Savage put Caleb in a match that night to earn him the right to face Styles. Caleb succeeded and has been having a bloody back and forth game of one-upmanship against Styles since. On the last show, Caleb beat the heck out of Styles all over the arena, tossing him off the stage.

We also had a pretty funny storyline that lasted a while that involved Ken Doane and Randy Savage. Doane wanted to move up in the company, and decided to do odd jobs for Savage in the hopes that he gets title shots and stuff. So for the next few weeks there would be angles where Doane would have to walk Savage's dog, drive Savage around, clean Savage's house, etc. Most of the time Doane would screw something up and get punished for it that night like being put in a handicap match against Umaga and Abyss or some other big monstrous guy.

Eventually, Doane said he had enough and confronted Savage about not getting anywhere. Savage reminds Doane of Karate Kid 'Wax on-wax off' and promises Doane will get something. At the thanksgiving PPV, a hilarious angle with the two where Savage said "I got an important job for you tonight, Kenny. The popcorn vender is out sick and I need YOU to go out in the audience and sell popcorn!" Savage hands him the tray.

Well the storyline has finally ended where Doane got a title match for the National Title and won it!

We also had a pretty funny storyline that lasted a while that involved Ken Doane and Randy Savage. Doane wanted to move up in the company, and decided to do odd jobs for Savage in the hopes that he gets title shots and stuff. So for the next few weeks there would be angles where Doane would have to walk Savage's dog, drive Savage around, clean Savage's house, etc. Most of the time Doane would screw something up and get punished for it that night like being put in a handicap match against Umaga and Abyss or some other big monstrous guy.

Eventually, Doane said he had enough and confronted Savage about not getting anywhere. Savage reminds Doane of Karate Kid 'Wax on-wax off' and promises Doane will get something. At the thanksgiving PPV, a hilarious angle with the two where Savage said "I got an important job for you tonight, Kenny. The popcorn vender is out sick and I need YOU to go out in the audience and sell popcorn!" Savage hands him the tray.

Well the storyline has finally ended where Doane got a title match for the National Title and won it!

I love goofy storylines like that.

RoH 2009

It was my final match between Colt and Austin for the RoH Championship. Heavyweight.

60 Minute Iron-Man Match

D-....

However KENTA Vs. Corino helped.

In my ROH 2002 diary, any match that goes too far past the 30-minute mark is destined to fail. The big 60 minute Daniels/AmDrag title match at Final Battle 2002 that I spent months building towards pulled a C-. Not as shockingly bad as your D-, but still...Daniels had been putting on great title matches consistently. It was one of the worst matches of his title reign, which was disappointing to me.

In my NWATNA 2002 game at the moment I just ran my 7th show, my 3rd PPV.

Card went

Angle - Show intro w/ Dusty & Tenay = C+

Angle - Sting issued an open challenge = B

Match: Sting defeated Low Ki = B-

Angle: Sting offered Ki a handshake but Ki spat in Stin gs face = D+

Angle: Corino cut a promo for tonights triple threat match main event. = C+

Match: Chris Candido beat AJ Styles = D+

Angle: Recap of Samao Joe Vs. Rey JR fued = C-

Match: Rey JR beat Samoa Joe VIA DQ to retain the X Title = C+

Angle: Joe keeps beating on Rey till refs and Jerry LYnn run in to force Joe to leave = C

Match: Punk & Cabana beat Simon & Swinger = D

Angle: Steiners cut a promo on Hawk & Animal = C

Angle: NWA World Tag Champs the Road Warriors seen walking to the ring = C-

Match: Steiners beat the Warriors for the NWA World Tag Titles = C

Match: Ron Killings beat Jerry Lynn = D+

Angle: Scott Hall cuts a promo for the main event = C-

Corino beat Hall & NWA NA Champion Jeff Jarrett to retain the NWA World Title = C+

Angle: Post match Celebration by Corino = B-

Angle: Jarrett & Corino Argue over Corino "screwing" JJ over, Corino slaps JJ and leaves the ring with the NWA Title= B-

Overall Show = C

Attendance = 8056

PPV Buyrate 0.63

Not exactly what I was hoping but the main event dragged due to the length 40 mins.

Sad finish to my 3rd month as id made money the first 2 months but lost money my 3rd due to a decrease in overall gate due to me running 4 tv shows that barely doubled my monthly attendance but still not bad lol.

Anyone got any idea how I can get my lower card matches some higher ratings as even my mid card matches with guys like Punk, Daniels ect can lower the crowd, any ideas?

Archived