The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Ryback speaks. And it's pretty damning stuff. Reminds me a lot about what CM Punk was saying about the inner workings of WWE. Minor language warning. http://thebigguyryback22.tumblr.com/post/143803724226/feed-me-more

Except where CM Punk was a really good wrestler who could draw people in and had the golden tongue, Ryback is.....well, Ryback.

It also doesn't help that CM Punk had legitimate complaints he wanted to get off his chest. I can understand Ryback doesn't want to be creatively stifled and wants more money so he can feed his family and himself, (no pun intended) those are all very important things that are vital to life; but if that's all you have going for you, you're going to have to try much harder. (Remember when a group of wrestlers sued WWE for head injuries?)

If this winds up being the end of Ryback's WWE career. Then it's a shame, he could have become the next John Cena. But a mixture of having a poor attitude, botching up moves and failure to capitalize on momentum have ruined that chance.

That being said, I hope Ryback does well somewhere else; preferably in Lucha Underground or NJPW, but anywhere else would be good for him. He does have some underrated mic skills and his wrestling ability has gotten considerably better.

(And hey, if this is the end of Ryback; at least he'll have gone out with a bang as the pre-show stopper)

I want him in TNA, the way they have booked lately, they could turn him into something very entertaining

Ryback is complaining about money. TNA can barely pay their barely known workers, let alone someone that'd be considered a star. Roode and Eric Young are still owed money by the company.

He'd probably be very entertaining there though.

Ryback in New Japan practically prints Money.

Given the language barrier he would probably be a poor man's Michael Elgin, although he could easily slot into Gallows' Bullet Club role. TNA would be a better fit because he could show his personality more but his earning potential would be lower.

After being at tonight's Smackdown taping I can confirm Reigns doesn't get X-Pac heat. It is more like the reaction Cena gets. Kids (including my daughter) cannot cheer loud enough for him, while adults (mostly older men, at least near our seats) boo him unmercifully.

After being at tonight's Smackdown taping I can confirm Reigns doesn't get X-Pac heat. It is more like the reaction Cena gets. Kids (including my daughter) cannot cheer loud enough for him, while adults (mostly older men, at least near our seats) boo him unmercifully.

Thanks for posting this. Anyone who reads the dirtsheets and backstage reports or attends shows knows this. Everyone else incorrectly assumes that everyone hates Reigns because that's what it sounds like on TV.

Ryback speaks. And it's pretty damning stuff. Reminds me a lot about what CM Punk was saying about the inner workings of WWE. Minor language warning. http://thebigguyryback22.tumblr.com/post/143803724226/feed-me-more

I Agree with alot of what he said, just not sure Ryback is going to be the guy what people are like "whoa, they lost Ryback!" ya know?

More power to him, i wish him luck in the future, but he comes off like he thinks he's a M/E in this thing being disrespected. Guy is a upper midcard guy at best, and has been doing the same. exact. gimmick. with no attempt to do anything other than "feed me more!" for years. Not sure why he's surprised WWE doesn't cater to him like a M/E guy.

I'm on Ryback's side on this.

He was pushed to the moon when he wasn't ready yet. Now that he has improved on almost every front, they keep him as the Pre Show Lose...err Stopper.

It's "The New Era", but people like Ryback who have been working hard, improving, waiting for their 'spot', are being held down.

I do to, on Dillinger's new entrance.

I must say, and I know it is early, I am not impressed with Areis in NXT so far. He just seems to be going through the motions.

Young got more over with me in one night than Areis has in a month and a half.

Again, know he's a great talent, and certainly not giving up on him ever connecting with me or anything, just a first impression.

Eric Young was great, Young and Ambrose for tag team greatness, make it happen WWE lol.

I do to, on Dillinger's new entrance.

I must say, and I know it is early, I am not impressed with Areis in NXT so far. He just seems to be going through the motions.

Young got more over with me in one night than Areis has in a month and a half.

Again, know he's a great talent, and certainly not giving up on him ever connecting with me or anything, just a first impression.

Eric Young was great, Young and Ambrose for tag team greatness, make it happen WWE lol.

Eric Young and Dean Ambrose would make a great tag team.

I've been so busy with my new job I never chimed in about Payback. AJ Styles and Roman Reigns had great chemistry together. The restarts hurt the match to an extent, but they made sense in the context of the story line. I look forward to what they do together at Extreme Rules.

What do you guys think of Roman? I personally really like current Roman, where whether he a Heel or a Face he shows the agression that he needs too. He seems to be stepping out of the clean cut fresh baby kissing face into a role of just him being The Guy.

What do you guys think of Roman? I personally really like current Roman, where whether he a Heel or a Face he shows the agression that he needs too. He seems to be stepping out of the clean cut fresh baby kissing face into a role of just him being The Guy.

I hope he goes full heel when Rollins returns.

He is still bland and boring in the ring, a heel turn might help him but I don't know if WWE creative has the guts to turn him heel. Roman Reigns needs a complete gimmick overhaul, instead of trying to be the one man Shield.

I've enjoyed his work much more since Mania, when they have made a conscious effort to not try to fight the negative reaction but just have him go out there and say "whatever, im champ so go screw". He's still not one of my favorites or anything, but between that gimmick tweak and this program with AJ, he's moved up to "tolerable" with me lol.