The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I don't what was stupider...the topic or his answer. But I am impressed with someone who can grow a mustache in under a minute.

I think the answer was far better than such a stupid topic deserved and wish they gave him another 5 minutes to really expand on the topic. If you are going to waste TV time making a guy talk nonsense, might as well make it an epic trainwreck rather than a minor one. I get the feeling he was going to mention Burt Reynolds or Tom Selleck pretty soon, or maybe go into the history of the mustache in wrestling. Rick Rude, Blackjack Mulligan, etc etc.

Just got around to seeing NXT this week. My boy Husky Harris getting a win over Kaval was good times indeed. I can't wait for the Husky Harris/Heath Slater tag team run. Book it!

looks like WWE is restocking development. Obviously with the Nexus being all called up and I think a good handful of NXT2 will stick around (pretty much the 6 left)...

Recent signings (in most cases re-signings) are intersting:

Austin Creed - Former TNA star. Always saw a deal of potential in him if he can stay in-tune with the wellness policy.

Brent "Beef" Wellington - Probably the most talented guy to come out of OVW post-WWE so I have a good deal of faith.

Brian Cage (aka Kris Logan) - Rumor is he has resigned and is coming back in mid-late August. I never understood why he was released in the first place. Good size & look plus a decent ability with some potential.

Idol Stevens - I never like him.... but oh well.

Joe Anoa'i - Once the NFL and CFL didnt work out for him this was bound to happen. The younger brother of Rosey for those who dont know. Natural athlete so hopefully good things can come of this. He may need time to mature ala Umaga. I could easily see a brief stint, send to Japan or fire so he can go there, then bring him back.

Ryan O'Reilly - Surprised they brought him back after how he left the first time. Was a decent Paul Heyman-endorsed prospect back then. Wonder if he can still hold it up.

Hopefully they bring back Shawn Spears (screw that Gavin nonsense) and give him a true shot. Had someone like him been on NXT he would of dominated.

Does anyone else think that the Nexus will recruit Eli Cottonwood to the Summerslam squad and maybe boot out Cena's Black Clone or something. I mean Eli would counter-act Khali's height and uselessness.

I hope we never see Eli again, however I have though that maybe down the road the crap ones from Nexus (Slater, Young mainly) will get replaced by a couple of season 2's better guys.

I hope we never see Eli again, however I have though that maybe down the road the crap ones from Nexus (Slater, Young mainly) will get replaced by a couple of season 2's better guys.

Heath Slater is awesome. However Skip doesn't impress me. Also I want Alex and Michael in the Nexus. They are bad-ass.

Am I the only one that keeps waiting for Joe Hennig to drop the word "perfect"?

He's undefeated on the show so far. I hope he is undefeated throughout the entire thing. Then maybe talk about being perfect? I dunno. He does need a little bit more character, but I still think he's a step up from most of the NXT cast.

Am I the only one that keeps waiting for Joe Hennig to drop the word "perfect"?

He's undefeated on the show so far. I hope he is undefeated throughout the entire thing. Then maybe talk about being perfect? I dunno. He does need a little bit more character, but I still think he's a step up from most of the NXT cast.

Whatching NXT on Tuesday I was thinking that would be his topic but I was dissapointed:(

Strange question, but did Cryme Tyme and Deuce & Domino get to feud? I've been watching a ton of OVW stuff of Deuce & Domino and I love them even more now than I did before. So much so that I've been going around going "OOOHH!!"

Then again, that feud seems like it's too good for WWE when they can't even keep a real tag division together.

Joe Hennig needs to go by the name 'Joe Hennig'. I really don't get what's up with WWE and lots of stupid, stupid names these days. Especially not when we're dealing with a third generation wrestler who's real name has a lot of name value.

Strange question, but did Cryme Tyme and Deuce & Domino get to feud? I've been watching a ton of OVW stuff of Deuce & Domino and I love them even more now than I did before. So much so that I've been going around going "OOOHH!!"

Then again, that feud seems like it's too good for WWE when they can't even keep a real tag division together.

No, but the only thing they did was having Cryme Tyme steal D&D's car and roll it with divas backstage after D&D beat them. Was a nice touch and it made Cryme Tyme relevant again.