The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingofHonorGuard" data-cite="RingofHonorGuard" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone else think JBL would have harassed Husky Harris severely if he was still with the company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I dunno, didn't JBL used to tag with Harris's uncle Barry Windham? Not sure how they got along or anything but I think JBL is more likely to pick a smaller target anyway.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingofHonorGuard" data-cite="RingofHonorGuard" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone else think JBL would have harassed Husky Harris severely if he was still with the company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> JBL is..a interesting character. He doesn't know when to pick his battles, plus he isn't the sharpest knife, after the incident in Germany. So I doubt he would after getting knocked out by a little Joey Styles.</p>

A photo has surfaced online of the group of female talent who took part in WWE's Evaluation Clinic. The photo shows a load of Divas on their lunch break outside a local restaurant. Among those trying out include former TNA performer Josette Bynum (a/k/a Sojournor Bolt, Josie), former TNA performer Bonnie Maxon (a/k/a Ms. Payton Banks, Rain), AAA Women's Champion Sexy Star, independent wrestler She Nay Nay (notably competed against Beth Phoenix last October on an episode of Friday Night SmackDown), and a pair of blonde twins from Ohio Valley Wrestling known as The Blossom Twins.

Finally WWE are looking at Rain (would love to see my future wife on WWE tv) lets hope they do the right thing and sign her, and also i really hope they dont sign Sojournor Bolt.

You never saw/heard any of the "Joey Styles - that knock out kid" stuff that was going around straight afterwards? Haha, those were funny days.

Story has it JBL was just aggravating Styles no end, full on constant bullying, Styles blasted him with a shot in the chops or jaw and put JBL on the ground. Which is endlessly awesome. ROHGuard, no matter the circumstances, the fact of the matter is Joey Styles knocked a 300+ pound, rough tough cowboy to the ground. With one punch, sucker or not. I get what you're saying though, I miss JBL ...more as a commentator though, I gotta say.

Apparently back in the day when he was Bradshaw he was screwing with Steve Blackman at an airport, Blackman went to roundhouse kick him but his foot got caught in a bag. Say what you will about JBL, but at least he keeps things interesting, haha.

Strong small guys can easily beat out-of-shape fat guys. It can and does happen.

I dunno it would be cool because Morrison I see as our generations Shawn Michaels in a sense. He reminds me of HBK when he had his IC run.

See him as this generation's HBK in which way? He's a slender, athletic, attractive male, who has broken from a tag team to find success in the mid card?

Because I don't think John has a tenth of the wrestling ability and a hundredth of the charisma that Shawn had.

They have similar builds, similar looks and their careers have gone somewhat the same way in the WWE but I'd say thats where the similarities start and end.

Man I feel bad for Ziggler. A year ago was when he should have won this belt. The crowd were all over him at summerslam against rey. Huge let's go ziggler chants, he was impressing everybody, the belt actually meant something, it was awesome. Now, nobody cares about the belt, the guy he beat for it or the match he won it in, and to make it even worse he gets his ass kicked afterwards.

You never saw/heard any of the "Joey Styles - that knock out kid" stuff that was going around straight afterwards? Haha, those were funny days.

Story has it JBL was just aggravating Styles no end, full on constant bullying, Styles blasted him with a shot in the chops or jaw and put JBL on the ground. Which is endlessly awesome. ROHGuard, no matter the circumstances, the fact of the matter is Joey Styles knocked a 300+ pound, rough tough cowboy to the ground. With one punch, sucker or not. I get what you're saying though, I miss JBL ...more as a commentator though, I gotta say.

Apparently back in the day when he was Bradshaw he was screwing with Steve Blackman at an airport, Blackman went to roundhouse kick him but his foot got caught in a bag. Say what you will about JBL, but at least he keeps things interesting, haha.

A photo has surfaced online of the group of female talent who took part in WWE's Evaluation Clinic. The photo shows a load of Divas on their lunch break outside a local restaurant. Among those trying out include former TNA performer Josette Bynum (a/k/a Sojournor Bolt, Josie), former TNA performer Bonnie Maxon (a/k/a Ms. Payton Banks, Rain), AAA Women's Champion Sexy Star, independent wrestler She Nay Nay (notably competed against Beth Phoenix last October on an episode of Friday Night SmackDown), and a pair of blonde twins from Ohio Valley Wrestling known as The Blossom Twins.

Finally WWE are looking at Rain (would love to see my future wife on WWE tv) lets hope they do the right thing and sign her, and also i really hope they dont sign Sojournor Bolt.

Agree to disagree. Josie fits WWE's product far better than Rain does (and I love Rain to death), although Rain probably has the more WWE-ready body. Besides, they know Josie better, I would think, given the time she spent in OVW (like Serena). Hannah and Holly are great development prospects (like the Bellas) but I'd be sad if Polly (aka Sexy Star) wound up with them. Would be a waste of a very promising lucha talent. Plus, I much prefer seeing Rain on the indies (where she's featured) whenever I want rather than a couple minutes a month in largely throwaway segments. She Nay Nay is a SPARKLE wrestler, I thought, so she'd be a good choice to move up to the 'E. She hasn't proven herself to be a fully capable performer so she's just one or two steps up from 'fitness model' in my eyes.

Then again, this could all come to nothing. After all, how many times has Melissa been "evaluated" by the 'E?

I'll be honest, I'm not too hyped about Tyler Black. He's a good in-ring worker and incredibly athletic, but he's always been as dull as beige and I've always thought his ring work relyed too heavily on his athleticism. He reminds me of the guy from Indian Jones with the sword, flailing it around with incredible skill yet in a manner that's completely unnecessary and accomplishes nothing. And that's Tyler Black: throwing in random flips and flops that do absolutely nothing except show he can flip and flop.