The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Booked at clubs... to do what? That's something I don't understand.

Some clubs will book people to undercover promote, or, just be hot in a club (same idea why idiots pay for the Kardashians, Lohan, etc. Although they have much more name value.)

Ha well no I mean Paul London but if I keep winning your predictions game in your dynasty you might get up there as well :D

Here I thought you meant Jeremy London. Oh well. At least I still believe in him!

Did you get to the Hooters story? That was creepy "you're gonna blank blank while me and Jamie are in the closet." Then Benoit's like "oh I understand' and Jamie's like NO you're gonna blank blank" lmao at Jamie Knoble bullying London and being mini Benoit I never knew.

Benoit was right, too. If the WWE had done things right, Kendrick/London could have been a huge feud.

Meh, they never got any mic time when they were tag champs. It must have one of the most overlooked(By that I mean management basically ignored them) and useless titles reigns ever. Their reign consisted of throwaway matches. If they had the mic time and maybe some singles pushes along with it(think DX, the way they kinda took break to focus on singles work, obviously not ME level for them though) it could have been big then.

Meh, they never got any mic time when they were tag champs. It must have one of the most overlooked(By that I mean management basically ignored them) and useless titles reigns ever. Their reign consisted of throwaway matches. If they had the mic time and maybe some singles pushes along with it(think DX, the way they kinda took break to focus on singles work, obviously not ME level for them though) it could have been big then.

Well, yeah, it wouldn't have been a big deal with the buildup they got. But we know the two are pretty great on the mic, are fantastic workers, and had the looks to draw in a female audience. It seems to me that it wouldn't have taken too much work to turn Kendrick and London into stars.

I don't know if they were the future but I think they were both very talented and at the very least could have gotten very over. For lack of a better term they seem to be the same type of guys that Shawn, Kevin and Scott were in the 90's only even younger than them. Care free, whatever attitude, rash sense of humor but even though they can come across as arrogant richards that don't care people still like them.

See during the interview London says "you were already gone after like a month" and Kendrick keeps saying how crazy it was and he had to leave. Although I would say later on they much have switched places because Kendrick stayed and was pushed pretty heavily for a good amount of time. In fact why was Kendrick fired? I just now realized he's in TNA playing a crazy person or something like that.

I don't quite get it since Kendrick's real life persona seems to be way better.

In fact why was Kendrick fired?

Kendrick came up positive for pot something like six times in a row, and rather than quitting he just paid the fine each time. It killed his push and probably led to his firing.

Personally, I'm of the mind that there are about a dozen more important things the WWE should be testing the talent for and obviously aren't.

Kendrick came up positive for pot something like six times in a row, and rather than quitting he just paid the fine each time. It killed his push and probably led to his firing.

Personally, I'm of the mind that there are about a dozen more important things the WWE should be testing the talent for and obviously aren't.

Agreed on that, but that really doesn't excuse kendrick or put the blame on the WWE.

When your boss tells you, multiple times, to stop smoking pot or your going to be fired, you need to stop smoking pot or your going to get fired.

Or at the very least, put some effort in for pete's sake. I know plenty of people who get baked all the time and pass their random piss tests. There's plenty of things on the net to help you with that, it's really not that hard.

in fact, given what is known about the smoking habits of the E's stars and how little they fail the tests, I'd say Brain should have just asked around.

Bottom line, Kendrick tossed up a giant middle finger to management, really no shock he got fired.

Agreed on that, but that really doesn't excuse kendrick or put the blame on the WWE.

When your boss tells you, multiple times, to stop smoking pot or your going to be fired, you need to stop smoking pot or your going to get fired.

Or at the very least, put some effort in for pete's sake. I know plenty of people who get baked all the time and pass their random piss tests. There's plenty of things on the net to help you with that, it's really not that hard.

in fact, given what is known about the smoking habits of the E's stars and how little they fail the tests, I'd say Brain should have just asked around.

Bottom line, Kendrick tossed up a giant middle finger to management, really no shock he got fired.

Doesn't that seem just a little bit insane to you? Accepting that everyone does it and then firing whoever doesn't know the urine test secret handshake is an awful way to prevent any sort of substance abuse in a locker room.