The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

What if they give the King the title tonight?... Then he retires for good.... Seeing as they got CM Punk on the commentator team now anyway.

screw Juan Cena.. there's your disguise right there.

lol, that would've been funny.

Edit:

WWE Divas = Pure Wrestling Excellence

Poor Maurice... she had weak partners....

What if they give the King the title tonight?... Then he retires for good.... Seeing as they got CM Punk on the commentator team now anyway.

lol, that would've been funny.

Edit:

WWE Divas = Pure Wrestling Excellence

Poor Maurice... she had weak partners....

Isn't Punk only out of action for about three months? Personally, I think the best booking here is to let Jerry put up a good fight, but lose. You enter Arquette territory when your champ loses to a 61 year old man.

Isn't Punk only out of action for about three months? Personally, I think the best booking here is to let Jerry put up a good fight, but lose. You enter Arquette territory when your champ loses to a 61 year old man.

yeah, I agree.... What if they just have this be Kings farewell... they had the video package and everything....

Great match for a 61 year old wrestler.... Psychology and mannerisms go a long way dont they?

I was about to say... it's just like TEW! Jerry isn't as athletic as he used to be, can't do all the moves he use to... but he has excellent performance skills, because you don't lose those with age.

Good bout out of a 61 year old, though deep down I was hoping to see the piledriver through a table! Sadly, they didn't even tease it.

Oh... and insert a random "I <3 Sheamus" comment here.

Overall Raw was enjoyable I was actually cheering for King to win but the Micheal Cole thing was way to predictable and it is getting really dumb. Am I the only one that thinks its rediculas that the Raw two weeks ago was three hours last nights was three hours and the one two weeks from last night will be three hours. Its seems the E is really throwing the three hour Raws around to use them before the year is up.

Well, it is a lucha mask, so in that sense they are the same. But yeah, no, not the same mask.

Personally, I love this gimmick. It's old-school, it's fun, and it's an "inside joke" that everyone gets. I see where it's not really where you want to take the angle on TV every week, as the angle hasn't been campy and fun to this point, but seriously, there is nothing about Juan Cena I don't love.

Also Mr. America was a lot of fun and I won't hear a bad word against it.

My problem isn't Mr. America. My problem is you can't covert a serious storyline into a campy one, or, if you do, you have to have skillz. WWE currently doesn't have skillz.

I also wanted King to win the championship. Loved Cole getting laid out. Knew Sheamus would win KOTR espescially after the double count out. I am kinda excited to watch the Slammys in 2 weeks. Also did you guys know Tough Enough is doing a casting call right now? USA is bringing that show to their station. I can't wait.

I also didn't care one iota about how blatant they are being about trips coming back.

Between Ted JR playing with a toy belt that did his music, about 47 referances by punk to the king of kings and trips winning in the past, and the "Long live the KIIINNNGGG" statement by shemus they went out of thier way to get it set up

and you know what, i don't care one bit. Bring on the shemus-trips fued please :D

I also didn't care one iota about how blatant they are being about trips coming back.

Between Ted JR playing with a toy belt that did his music, about 47 referances by punk to the king of kings and trips winning in the past, and the "Long live the KIIINNNGGG" statement by shemus they went out of thier way to get it set up

and you know what, i don't care one bit. Bring on the shemus-trips fued please :D

I am all for Triple H returning to feud with the Celtic Warrior. Cena feuding with Barrett is still good as well. Miz going to be feuding with Randy Orton I think and Morrison may have a part in the Triple H Sheamus feud possibly or is he left out to dry again?

I am all for Triple H returning to feud with the Celtic Warrior. Cena feuding with Barrett is still good as well. Miz going to be feuding with Randy Orton I think and Morrison may have a part in the Triple H Sheamus feud possibly or is he left out to dry again?

Im kinda hoping they find a way to gracefully get randy out of the title hunt and have Miz v. Morrision fued.

What I would do is have Barrett cost Orton the rematch at TLC, then have them beat down randy leading to a "I don't like you, but i do respect you....Lets finish these guys" type of alliance between cena-orton to take out the nexus

I would book it like a hunt them one at a time horror movie for nexus with them getting tricked and outsmarted and losing guys one at a time to setups by cena-orton

You can go anywhere from there. turn one of them heel eventually to join nexus, trim the fat and have nexus stay stronger by getting down to 5 or 4 guys (thats my main problem with Nexus, to many guys....need to be down to Wade and like 3 sidekicks. Seven is just unmanageable)