The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Im kinda hoping they find a way to gracefully get randy out of the title hunt and have Miz v. Morrision fued.

What I would do is have Barrett cost Orton the rematch at TLC, then have them beat down randy leading to a "I don't like you, but i do respect you....Lets finish these guys" type of alliance between cena-orton to take out the nexus

I would book it like a hunt them one at a time horror movie for nexus with them getting tricked and outsmarted and losing guys one at a time to setups by cena-orton

You can go anywhere from there. turn one of them heel eventually to join nexus, trim the fat and have nexus stay stronger by getting down to 5 or 4 guys (thats my main problem with Nexus, to many guys....need to be down to Wade and like 3 sidekicks. Seven is just unmanageable)

I would like that. It gets down to David Otunga, and Wade Barrett vs Cena and Orton. Cena turns on Orton but lays Orton over Otunga for the win. Cena then stands over a fallen Orton and does his you can't see me hand sign.

Cena = heel

Orton wants to get to Cena then.

Wade Barrett and Otunga can fight for leadership of Nexus splitting the group up into 2.

Miz can feud with Morrison or whoever for the World Title.

Sheamus and Triple H can still feud.

This could be at the Royal Rumble maybe? After Morrison who would Miz feud with? CM Punk? Nothing makes sense to me.

I would like that. It gets down to David Otunga, and Wade Barrett vs Cena and Orton. Cena turns on Orton but lays Orton over Otunga for the win. Cena then stands over a fallen Orton and does his you can't see me hand sign.

Cena = heel

Orton wants to get to Cena then.

Wade Barrett and Otunga can fight for leadership of Nexus splitting the group up into 2.

Miz can feud with Morrison or whoever for the World Title.

Sheamus and Triple H can still feud.

This could be at the Royal Rumble maybe? After Morrison who would Miz feud with? CM Punk? Nothing makes sense to me.

I don't see it. Cena's not going to turn, at least not like that. I could see it happening the OPPOSITE way, where Orton RKOs Cena and then lays his lifeless body over [whoever] for the pin. But not the other way round.

Cena's not turning especially not now he's sort of stepping in on Orton because now he's a super face but also a renegade that doesn't have to play by the rules.

Raw was fun but it wasted that great promo by Cena the week before by not leaving him off the show.

I would have kept Cena home until after the pay per view atleast.

Cena's not turning especially not now he's sort of stepping in on Orton because now he's a super face but also a renegade that doesn't have to play by the rules.

Raw was fun but it wasted that great promo by Cena the week before by not leaving him off the show.

I would have kept Cena home until after the pay per view atleast.

Completely agree. That "farewell" promo was pretty pointless if he isn't going to take even one week off.

I know Cena won't turn heel. It's wishful thinking on my part. If he was heel I would be a major fan of his. I like Orton as he is now so I don't want him to be a heel again.

You're not a heel mark are you? I mean you don't even know what character he would have as a heel so its not really that great to say "if this guy was a heel I'd like him".

Personally I find Stone Cold Randy Orton still incredibly bland. Orton hasn't EVER cut a promo a tenth of what John Cena cut the other night.

You're not a heel mark are you? I mean you don't even know what character he would have as a heel so its not really that great to say "if this guy was a heel I'd like him".

Personally I find Stone Cold Randy Orton still incredibly bland. Orton hasn't EVER cut a promo a tenth of what John Cena cut the other night.

Yes and no. I do typically like heels more. I like Cena but I would be super stoaked if he turned heel. Only 1 thing bothers me about Orton and thats when he begins flailing his arms when he is fired up. Doesn't look natural to me. Kinda looks dumb.

Cena heel like when he held the US Title on Smackdown is what I want. Him using the chain again to knock opponents out. That was the Cena I loved. He doesn't need to rap. Just that type of not giving a damn attitude is what made me like him.

Yes and no. I do typically like heels more. I like Cena but I would be super stoaked if he turned heel. Only 1 thing bothers me about Orton and thats when he begins flailing his arms when he is fired up. Doesn't look natural to me. Kinda looks dumb.

Cena heel like when he held the US Title on Smackdown is what I want. Him using the chain again to knock opponents out. That was the Cena I loved. He doesn't need to rap. Just that type of not giving a damn attitude is what made me like him.

If he comes back, I would love to see it.

Am I the only person who noticed that all of the newer/younger talent were the only people who had promos and wrestled (other than Jerry Lawler, and Cena and R-Truth with the promo, and possibly a few others I might be forgetting). What I'm trying to say is that I think that WWE is going in the right direction, by actually giving depth to their midcard and Main Event scene by freshning it up with younger talent.

Am I the only person who noticed that all of the newer/younger talent were the only people who had promos and wrestled (other than Jerry Lawler, and Cena and R-Truth with the promo, and possibly a few others I might be forgetting). What I'm trying to say is that I think that WWE is going in the right direction, by actually giving depth to their midcard and Main Event scene by freshning it up with younger talent.

They've been pushing the younger guys down our throats for like two or three years now.... The difference being is that some of the new guys look like men instead of boys, and some of the one's that looked like boys a couple years ago are starting to look like men now... so it's working better.

As far as Cena goes... I remember him promising to beat the heck out of Nexus no matter what happened.... So I kind of think we are going to see him start nailing them down every Raw, till whatever it is that Nexus guy is thinking about doing.... Anyone have any idea's on what that might be?

This.

I think Orton is better than he used to be, but I still don't care much for him. He's still a weird looking guy who couldn't cut an entertaining promo to save his life. Blandy is still Blandy, make no mistake about it.

I'll happily continue to mark out for Sheamus and Wade Barrett in the upper levels of the card, thank you very much. :D

Well Kaithlyn won NXT. She was always the most interesting one and I enjoyed her mini feud with Vicki lol The right chick won.

And Season 4 NXT Rookies and Pros, if you have'nt seen them yet

Brodus Clay - Ted Dibiase and Maryse

Byron Saxton - Chris Masters

Conor O'Brian - Alberto Del Rio

Derrick Bateman - Daniel Bryan

Jacob Novak - Dolph Ziggler and Vicki Guerrero

Johnny Curtis - R-Truth

Well Kaithlyn won NXT. She was always the most interesting one and I enjoyed her mini feud with Vicki lol The right chick won.

Johnny Curtis - R-Truth

no internet indie wrestling darling... lots of big guys it looks like.

Johnny Curtis - R-Truth

No Rollins, no Steamboat? No care! :p

At least Bryan is a pro :D

Naomi's not a bad little worker. That match with AJ last week was pretty good. I can see her being a useful addition to the roster. She doesn't have the charisma of Kaitlyn, so I think Naomi needed the win more. Kaitlyn would slot in anywhere, even if she didn't win. Runner-Up Naomi risks getting lost in the shuffle, which is a shame because she's quite good.

But yeah, big fan of Kaitlyn. Hope she gets to do something.

Naomi's not a bad little worker. That match with AJ last week was pretty good. I can see her being a useful addition to the roster. She doesn't have the charisma of Kaitlyn, so I think Naomi needed the win more. Kaitlyn would slot in anywhere, even if she didn't win. Runner-Up Naomi risks getting lost in the shuffle, which is a shame because she's quite good.

But yeah, big fan of Kaitlyn. Hope she gets to do something.

Hopefully that something is me! :p