The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I think she'd be a good fit because she's nothing like anything else WWE has right now. That said, she could easily end up being the next Nicole Bass.

That said I would think Gina Carano would be a far better fit in pro wrestling: I think a program between her and Kong could be a big deal.

That said I would think Gina Carano would be a far better fit in pro wrestling: I think a program between her and Kong could be a big deal.

Whoa we actually agree on something.:D Yes I think Gina would be a perfect babyface for them. She is good looking, has the personality, and is very creditable.

Whoa we actually agree on something.:D Yes I think Gina would be a perfect babyface for them. She is good looking, has the personality, and is very creditable.

Anything that gets Gina back on TV is a good thing. Something about how cute she looks yet knowing she could beat me up if she wanted to. Which is weird because I am in no way one of them pain is pleasure people.

The talk is real although the intention might not be. Cyborg hasn't fought in eight months and it doesn't look like she has anything lined up in the near future, which means the money isn't coming in. Apparently, and rather obviously, this is her way of letting Strikeforce know that she isn't happy with how she is being treated.

I agree. Anyone thinking that Cyborg is actually seriously entertaining this is in lala land. Everyone knows that MMA is the place to make money right now. She will take a downgrade. It's more of negotiating tactic. She's not coming to the WWE if Strikeforce isn't that stupid. Heck, I would even say Strikeforce is better run and promoted than WWE is right now. And that's just sad.

I agree. Anyone thinking that Cyborg is actually seriously entertaining this is in lala land. Everyone knows that MMA is the place to make money right now. She will take a downgrade. It's more of negotiating tactic. She's not coming to the WWE if Strikeforce isn't that stupid. Heck, I would even say Strikeforce is better run and promoted than WWE is right now. And that's just sad.

well the problem is Strikeforce is said to be having no luck finding her an opponent that will fight her for the kind of money strikeforce is capable of offering.

If she can't get a fight, it's kinda moot point that shes hands down the best female MMA fighter in the world.

well the problem is Strikeforce is said to be having no luck finding her an opponent that will fight her for the kind of money strikeforce is capable of offering.

If she can't get a fight, it's kinda moot point that shes hands down the best female MMA fighter in the world.

They'll find her an opponent. Eventually. Probably soon. This is a just a pressure tactic to give her a fight.

That Zack Ryder thing was pretty good especially The Rock bit, I thought he was a dull, another stupid WWE character but I seem to have a better opinion on him now, bearing in mind I don't watch WWE is this a lot different to his persona or is he just a faceless jobber on Superstars now? also I'm joining in.. .push Ryder!

EDIT: Watching the other two didn't know he was actually Jersey Shore parody though he was just a clubber gimmick, wow Robbie E's character disappoints me even more now. Pretty cool stuff.

The Robbie E and Ryder characters are scarily similar

He's got one of those real over-the-top gimmicks that are kind of stupid yet he pulls it off. I always thought he played the over-confident underdog heel really well (plus he's decent in-ring) on ECW and Superstars a while back. Now he's lucky if he gets an angle.

Wrestlemania 27 Card So Far...

John Cena vs The Miz

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio

Undertaker vs HHH

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Cody Rhodes

Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole w/Jack Swagger

So without a MITB match what is the WWE going to do with Christian, Kane Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Deisel, and others?

I have to say, Cody Rhodes impressed me on the mic on SD.

Oh yeah! I'm totally with you there milamber. The delivery and just the mannerisms were just great. Rhodes is really coming into his own.

So without a MITB match what is the WWE going to do with Christian, Kane Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry, Deisel, and others?

On their website they still list MITB in July so I think it would be stupid to put one together for Mania. It's a very good question what they'll with with Sheamus & Christian, I see Big Show vs. Barrett at Mania though. And hopefully an IC or US title match as well to round out the undercard. That's just what I feel they should do.

"Just announced: "Jersey Shore" star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi will bring the party to WWE Monday Night Raw March 14 as the Raw Guest Star!"

I... 'll skip... that episode actually...

If it gives us more Zack Ryder then Im up for it..

Im DZP (Down with Zack and Primo) - even though I think Primo looks more and more like Icarus (from CHIKARA) every time I see him..