The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Does anybody here follow The Iron Sheik on twitter? Good lord, he is one hilarious, bat-poop crazy individual.

I'm not going to link it here because it's pretty explicit and frankly shouldn't be viewed by anyone under 18, or with a bit of human decency left in them. But if you want to seek it out, Sheiky Baby can be found @the_ironsheik

DO NOT follow him if you're easily offended or have no sense of humour...personally I think we should make him king of the world, or at least send him after Gaddafi, who he has threatened to suplex, camel clutch and...well, you'll have to read the rest on twitter :-p

Does anybody here follow The Iron Sheik on twitter? Good lord, he is one hilarious, bat-poop crazy individual.

I'm not going to link it here because it's pretty explicit and frankly shouldn't be viewed by anyone under 18, or with a bit of human decency left in them. But if you want to seek it out, Sheiky Baby can be found @the_ironsheik

DO NOT follow him if you're easily offended or have no sense of humour...personally I think we should make him king of the world, or at least send him after Gaddafi, who he has threatened to suplex, camel clutch and...well, you'll have to read the rest on twitter :-p

A few weeks ago he was arguing with a fake Hulk Hogan. He tweets, the way he speaks :D

he will make u humble :)

Smackdown was great again. Finally got Bryan v Christian. I've noticed Bryan using some of his old indy moves like the awesome surfboard submission. An epic win for Sheamus over Henry. Sin Cara #2 pulled off some new moves but his spots still aren't as clean as Sin Cara #1.

Smackdown was great again. Finally got Bryan v Christian. I've noticed Bryan using some of his old indy moves like the awesome surfboard submission. An epic win for Sheamus over Henry. Sin Cara #2 pulled off some new moves but his spots still aren't as clean as Sin Cara #1.

It's actually Sin Cara #3, from what I've heard...

From Wikipedia:

The following day, WWE announced that it had suspended Sin Cara for 30 days for his first violation of its Wellness program. He would later claim in an interview that he did not know what he had tested positive for and claimed to only have gotten a routine injection for an injured knee in Mexico. The Sin Cara character returned on the August 12 edition of SmackDown, defeating Tyson Kidd; however, with Urive still serving his suspension, Sin Cara was portrayed by WWE developmental wrestler Jorge Arias, better known by the ring names Incognito and Hunico, for this appearance. After another week of Arias portraying Sin Cara, Urive returned under the mask on August 20 at a live event in Tacoma, Washington. On August 26 it was reported that Urive had been sent home from the week's SmackDown tapings, with Arias once again appearing on TV under the Sin Cara mask.

Sounds like Mistico's being screwed. I hope they give him a second chance and use the rumored storyline where he reveals the new Sin Cara is a fake. That would one awesome feud.

I think they might send him to FCW since Hunico is doing well, he can polish up there and come back with a different name.

Wasn't it Hunico who portrayed Mistico in the match against Heath Slater, which they had to do 2½ times because of botches?

From Wikipedia:

Sounds like Mistico's being screwed. I hope they give him a second chance and use the rumored storyline where he reveals the new Sin Cara is a fake. That would one awesome feud.

My curiosity is peaked, how is he being screwed?

I mean, don't tell me your falling for the old "ME? steroids? no wai!!!!!" line of defense. every single guy who gets caught was "on something else that happens to registrar on the test" or used some crazy over the counter supplement that happened to test as a banned substance.

He's a user. I'm sure most guys are and are just better at beating the test/ timing there cycles. but if you buy the boilerplate "it's just a misunderstanding!!" press release i have some beach front property in Montana i'd like to sell you.

Moving on, he got an instant push and moved to raw. He failed to adopt his style to the WWE so far and is often out of synch or just plan botchtastic, necessitating a move back to the taped program.

He's not being screwed in my book, he's not taking advantage of his push. Hell, despite his subpar ring work and wellness policy violation, the character is still so over that the WWE is still pushing the heck out of it.

Now, none of the above means i think mistico is awful or i care that he used performance enhancers ( I don't) or that I think he can't improve his ring work and cut down on the botchs (I do think he can) but as far as i can tell he's gotten a golden boy push and pretty much f'd it up at every turn.

I hope, like someone above me posted, that he spends a little time in FCW, cuts down on the botches and learns how to work a match in WWE. then i'd be very interested in seeing him again.

But mistico screwed mistico (so far) ;)

I liked Mistico so much. He's truly unique athleticly. Hunico is good but he's not as good as Mistico. So I hope they figure it out. Hunico, from what I understand, has been botching way worse than Mistico ever did. I think Mistico probably needed some more time in developmental to get caught up to WWE's TV style.

We'll see what happens but I really hope he's not done in WWE. I personally can care less if he takes roids I think they should all be allowed to do whatever they want to their bodies myself (but that's a different argument for a different day). I just think since we as fans know absolutely NOTHING about what he got caught taking and what is really going on backstage.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr Rager" data-cite="Mr Rager" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought that it was Mistico under the mask this week on Smackdown.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope, it was Hunico.</p><p> </p><p> In other news, it's nice to see people make ridiculous statements, then trying to duck the inevitable discussion that would come from such a statement, then trying to keep fighting the good fight about how we don't really know what happened with Mistico when the man himself gave an interview to a magazine in Mexico about what happened.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fantabulous" data-cite="Fantabulous" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nope, it was Hunico.<p> </p><p> In other news, it's nice to see people make ridiculous statements, then trying to duck the inevitable discussion that would come from such a statement, then trying to keep fighting the good fight about how we don't really know what happened with Mistico when the man himself gave an interview to a magazine in Mexico about what happened.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's nice to see people passive agressively try to dance around directly attacking someone for some strange reason. And BTW I don't even know what they hell you are talking about. </p><p> </p><p> I like Mistico. None of you know what he took or what really is going on backstage. What is so controversial or "rediculous" about that?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fantabulous" data-cite="Fantabulous" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looks like Rey had some real serious work done with his surgery; not only did he have bone spurs removed but he had his ACL <em>and</em> PCL removed as well. I presume they have been or will be replaced, but either way I think he's one the shelf until well into next year.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That SUCKS. Poor guy probably won't ever be the same again. That's a very tough surgery to recover from especially in pro wrestling.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bigtplaystew" data-cite="bigtplaystew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I liked Mistico so much. He's truly unique athleticly. Hunico is good but he's not as good as Mistico. So I hope they figure it out. Hunico, from what I understand, has been botching way worse than Mistico ever did. I think Mistico probably needed some more time in developmental to get caught up to WWE's TV style. <p> </p><p> We'll see what happens but I really hope he's not done in WWE. I personally can care less if he takes roids I think they should all be allowed to do whatever they want to their bodies myself (but that's a different argument for a different day). I just think since we as fans know absolutely NOTHING about what he got caught taking and what is really going on backstage.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Agreed on the roids, i don't care. but when it's against your place of work's employment agreement, don't come crying to me when you get caught.</p><p> </p><p> And second, you understand incorrectly. Mistico's matches have been botch tastic since he almost killed himself on his entrance two weeks in a row, it's why they got him off raw ASAP, both his raw matches were awful and that's why he got rushed over to smackdown. </p><p> </p><p> Now, Hunico has been no better, but that doesn't make mistico any better. they've both been decent at times, bad at others.</p><p> </p><p> And so, i don't understand how WWE is "screwing" mistico. Mistico is screwing mistico.</p><p> </p><p> you want your golden push to continue? don't violate your companies substance abuse policy and have an sub par work rate.</p>