The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

In light of recent booking and news events, just wanted to ask peeps on here what they think of...

1) Del Rio vs Punk at Survivor Series? Punk having the title back would be awesome but not if he's going to face Austin at Wrestlemania. And if he gets the title back I'd rather he have it for a longer period of time.

Berto is getting bland like Punk stated on RAW. He needs something more to his character or whatever... so I'm on the fence as to whether he keeps the title or not. He's a good wrestle, just not a great draw/character or whatever you want to call it.

2) Sheamus vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania!? (If it happens) Ever since Sheamus bursted on the scene I liked his unique look and doing the Celtic Warrior gimmick was smart. I think these two would have a classic match so that Taker could go 20-0 and set Sheamus up for another BIG main event push.

1) Del Rio vs Punk at Survivor Series? Punk having the title back would be awesome but not if he's going to face Austin at Wrestlemania.

I don't think it would make much sense to have Rock AND Austin wrestle on the same show. If Austin feels he can work one more Mania match, why not hold off for a year so his first match in years isn't overshadowed by Rock vs. Cena?

I don't think it would make much sense to have Rock AND Austin wrestle on the same show. If Austin feels he can work one more Mania match, why not hold off for a year so his first match in years isn't overshadowed by Rock vs. Cena?

I meant that as a possibility but good point.

Not sure what the 3 hour RAW will be like with Rock just hoping they actually start doing something with Morrison now that he's off the losing streak.

Morrison vs. Ryder vs. Ziggler for the US title at SS? Just a thought.

I meant that as a possibility but good point.

Not sure what the 3 hour RAW will be like with Rock just hoping they actually start doing something with Morrison now that he's off the losing streak.

Morrison vs. Ryder vs. Ziggler for the US title at SS? Just a thought.

I personally would love to see Morrison vs. Ryder vs. Ziggler for the US title at SS I think it could definately help out Ryder and Morrison further their momentum because lets face it Ziggler has all the momentum in the world right now and that is a good thing.

I have been loving Orton on SD but as of late he is really putting over EVERYONE. I wish they would use Cena in this way. Within the last 3 months Orton has lost to Rhodes, Henry, and Barrett and most of it was while he was world champ. Orton can do no wrong in the ring right now either, his matches have been nothing short of great.

I just watched No Way Out 2004 when Eddie won the title. I'll be honest, I got teary eyed choked up. The man may have had his demons, but by the end of his life he put all those behind him. I watched him from the time I was about 9 until his death 6 years ago(I'm 24).

His story telling in the ring was unbelievable. Even back before he died, if I watched No Way Out, I had so many emotions running through me after he won the title.

Such a great moment.

Championship wins don't feel like that anymore.

Yeah, Eddie winning was a great moment. Even the Goldberg interference didn't take anything away from it for me. Only time since his and Benoit's wins that I've been so happy was Christian winning but that wasn't as special for a few reasons (no real build up due to Edge retiring, 5 day reign etc).

Isn't really anyone on the roster now who has been around for ages and never been a world champion, that I'd like to see win it, other than maybe Regal :D

Eddie's title win is absolutely one of my favorite moments in the history of wrestling. As you said, he had his problems but he was an incredible worker. This was what made that moment so special. Everyone knew he earned it. There haven't really been too many great moments like that.

He was a pleasure to watch. Miss him so much.

Isn't really anyone on the roster now who has been around for ages and never been a world champion, that I'd like to see win it, other than maybe Regal :D

Problem with de-valuing other title belts so much is that you never have your massively talented guys going after non-entity belts like they used to. (e.g. Edge spending years feuding over the tag titles because they actually meant something).

The only place realistically you may get those moments nowadays is TNA cause they do put a hell of a lot of focus on building up the undercard.

Random rant. Sorry to interupt the Eddie tributes, as he always will be the freaking man but this just got on my nerves.

Not sure if anyone has seen or commented on this or even cares but I stumbled across some content on the WWE website while looking for something completely different, it was about forgettable WCW workers.

Seriously, screw whoever compiled that. There is no way in hell Disco Inferno or 3 Count are somehow more forgettable than 90% of the current WWE roster. WWE has guys on TV now who I have seen within the last two weeks and cannot remember jack about but I can still remember stuff Disco and 3 Count did more than a decade ago. Just because someone isn't a main eventer doesn't mean they suck you freakin' bums.

WWE should stop trying to be snarky, that's the fans job you blubbering a-holes and it's annoying when they do it. WrestleCrap style dissing is A. pretty damn outdated and B. much better when it mocks the people in charge, not the performers themselves.

Okay .... I think that's out of my system now. :o

Random rant. Sorry to interupt the Eddie tributes, as he always will be the freaking man but this just got on my nerves.

Not sure if anyone has seen or commented on this or even cares but I stumbled across some content on the WWE website while looking for something completely different, it was about forgettable WCW workers.

Seriously, screw whoever compiled that. There is no way in hell Disco Inferno or 3 Count are somehow more forgettable than 90% of the current WWE roster. WWE has guys on TV now who I have seen within the last two weeks and cannot remember jack about but I can still remember stuff Disco and 3 Count did more than a decade ago. Just because someone isn't a main eventer doesn't mean they suck you freakin' bums.

WWE should stop trying to be snarky, that's the fans job you blubbering a-holes and it's annoying when they do it. WrestleCrap style dissing is A. pretty damn outdated and B. much better when it mocks the people in charge, not the performers themselves.

Okay .... I think that's out of my system now. :o

I seen this same list. I thought it was pretty stupid. There are far more forgettable workers in both WCW and WWE then the people on this list. Aside from the cheesy gimmick I thought Disco Inferno was actually a good talent.

I was a huge Disco Inferno fan back when he was in WCW.

I do agree with you he is just as memorable, if not more memorable than so of the people in the WWE now. I highly doubt that I will even remember someone like Darren Young ten years from now. However, I will always fondly remember Disco Inferno.