The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

TNA has had consistently had some of the best talent in the USA in the company and JCW has never been taken seriously by anyone. It's just a promotion workers who are friends with ICP work for or a worker that wants to make a quick buck because ICP pays well.

I know this is the WWE thread, but claiming TNA is the worst wrestling company in history is just absolutely bonkers. There have been so many awful promotions over the years and TNA has had spurts of greatness.

Exactly my point. TNA has some great talent on TV these days (Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Kenny King, Bobby Lashley, James Storm, Bully Ray, Low Ki, Gail Kim, Havok and Tarryn Terryl. And that's just some of the current lineup.)

He has solo'd the guys who went undefeated for a year on multiple occasions, it's only natural that a team that dominant wins 2 on 1 battles. It actually puts him in peril unlike a certain someone who has a remarkable W/L in handicap matches

Plus if you want to go back to his Japanese history Kenta HATES people bigger than him and both Konnor and Viktor fit that role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpC0UKpAMsw

So laughably the launch of the WWE Network got pushed back in the UK FIFTEEN minutes before it was due to launch.

Probably there could be some problems with Sky Sport, about the PPVs revenue. The same thing could happen in Italy and Germany, because they under the same umbrella.

Probably there could be some problems with Sky Sport, about the PPVs revenue. The same thing could happen in Italy and Germany, because they under the same umbrella.

Highly doubtful that it would be the fault of another party so close to launch. They clearly had any issues cleared up in order to make today the date.

WWE is in shambles right now

I cant see it being SKY related as it was only a few moments before it went live. Surely WWE would have all the legal stuff sorted first. My total guess is a technical hitch? From what i read the WWE Network is a hive for problems. With so many people in the states signing up for a "Free Month", maybe the system got overloaded?

A smart move on WWE's side *Bangs head against the table*

With the show in Liverpool next week and us British fans being so Vocal, i think WWE might have just another #HijackRaw on their hands:p

I cant see it being SKY related as it was only a few moments before it went live. Surely WWE would have all the legal stuff sorted first. My total guess is a technical hitch? From what i read the WWE Network is a hive for problems. With so many people in the states signing up for a "Free Month", maybe the system got overloaded?

A smart move on WWE's side *Bangs head against the table*

With the show in Liverpool next week and us British fans being so Vocal, i think WWE might have just another #HijackRaw on their hands:p

They doing a show in Glasgow on this tour? Could be fun to hear if a vocal chant starts up for ICW, who managed to get their network/on demand service launched today with no hitches.

The most ridiculous thing is their announcement was a single sentence with no details. Not exactly great business.

The Worst announcement ever, specialy after the hype. To have no explanation... Bizzar

Its like teasing a dog, pretending to throw the ball for weeks, then just putting the ball in the draw without explanation... like a dog, WWE Fans bite :D

It's not like I can watch the current product any less than I already do, else I would! I already don't watch Raw or Smackdown or any other weekly tv - I watch the ppv's but I certainly don't pay the £14.95 for each show.

Clearly my £6.25 a month isn't good enough for the WWE.

I really want to now what my fellow Americans hold against Commonwealth nations (aside from Canada) that they do their best to keep anyone from there from being able to see our media legally online.

By jings! You've cracked it!

America is angry at the rest of the Commonwealth because they can't take part in the Commonwealth Games! :p

I really want to now what my fellow Americans hold against Commonwealth nations (aside from Canada) that they do their best to keep anyone from there from being able to see our media legally online.

They insist on putting the letter "u" in words that do not need it. We need to get our revenge some how. :p

They insist on putting the letter "u" in words that do not need it. We need to get our revenge some how. :p

Americans insist on removing the letter "u" from words that originally have the letter in. You also refer to chips as fries and crisps as chips. Strange folk :p

I'm honestly a little gutted that I couldn't sign up for the Network tonight, but I know I can wait, hopefully it won't be too long a wait, though. A little explanation wouldn't have gone a miss, even if they just blamed it on technical difficulties. Ah well.