The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

This is surprising, well sort of. Surprising that Tyson Kidd is doing better than his former partner despite being way smaller. It was dumb to break up the Heart Dynasty anyways.

Not to mention that DH is the son of the Bulldog/nephew of Bret, while Tyson's only a family friend. And yeah, there was no reason for them to split the team up. A split so they can do a quick half-assed feud and then go on to do absolutely nothing? Great.

Just saw that melina was the Diva's focus today too lol

Edit: And Lazor, he didnt need to take a loss there, its not even his show. Why not someone like Bourne who isn't doing anything?

I'm just lol-ing at the idea of taking one loss to the world champ, who in theory is the #1 or #2 guy in the company, is getting "buried." Why would Bourne even merit a match against Christian?

And yeah, the WWE loves split-ups that lead to neither party being pushed. The Harts are following in the grand tradition of Crime Tyme and the Colons.

http://us.wwe.com/superstars/wherearetheynow/where-are-they-now-kiss-demon

Interesting reading, wouldn't you say? Another of WCW's botches. Could it have been bigger? Sure...a lot bigger...but the whole idea was just benefiting Kiss at the end of the day...

Yeah interesting read for sure. Dale was big and I think would have been better if he wasn't rushed and jobbed out.

I'm just lol-ing at the idea of taking one loss to the world champ, who in theory is the #1 or #2 guy in the company, is getting "buried." Why would Bourne even merit a match against Christian?

And yeah, the WWE loves split-ups that lead to neither party being pushed. The Harts are following in the grand tradition of Crime Tyme and the Colons.

In Crime Tyme case...that was a blessing. I really hated that gimmick and the team itself.

Yeah interesting read for sure. Dale was big and I think would have been better if he wasn't rushed and jobbed out.

Indeed! Well, the guy still marks for it though, so i guess he really loved it.

It's strange that WWE is trying so hard to do something with Kidd, pairing him up with managers, putting him on TV, giving him something to do with NXT, etc. I mean he's a very solid worker but he's small and can't talk; what do you do with a guy like that when you don't have a tag team division or a cruiserweight division to put him in?

Hopefully these leads to the end of the brand split. Each brand now has 10 people it seems.

Edit:

So far the only real loss is Masters who has been impressing me a lot lately. Smith is a shame, he's a great worker, but thats it. Kozlov leaving gives Ryder a place with Santino. And women are women. Gails a good worker but is just like Smith, not much else. Melina has always been terrible in my opinion.

Now I just wonder if they are going to purge FCW as there is A LOT of crap down there.

Bring back Gallows and Cabana.

Masters was fun to watch for me personally. The dude has arguably the best body in pro wrestling and had amazing goofy heel potential. They always messed up with him I thought. I hope he finds a home somewhere because i really like watching him.

Melina was an eye-catching talent and I'm surprised they didnt use her properly as I agree she got an excellent crowd reaction.

DH Smith I liked alot but the dude was kind of a zero in terms of personality. Still, him and Kidd got over and I never got why they broke that up. I guess WWE just hates tag teams. Someone once told me that this was because of contractual reasons. That WWE hated negotiating with teams and prefers to negotiate with talent individually. I don't know how true that is but at least it's SOME reason why they bring guys in as teams and always break them up while they are gaining popularity.

Gail Kim has never been used properly and she'll hopefully be going back to TNA. WWE has nothing for a good looking girl that can ALSO wrestle... this is obvious.

Kozlov has been used improperly as well in my opinion. I liked him as a monster heel type. I like him and Big Zeke togeter with Regal in the ECW days. It was funny putting him and Santino together and they definately got over, but they did it too long and now ruined any kind of potential he had in that monster heel role - which he is obviosuly built for.

Koslov: In my opinion has been made nothing more than a joke so had to go

Kim & Melina: I don't really follow diva storylines so not really caring much

DH Smith: Ever since they spit up the Hart Dynasty WWE has pushed him out of the company

Masters: Wasn't used properly

I think that soon people like Tamina, Kidd, Tatsu & Rosa Mendes may be going if there are more releases

I'm sad to see Melina and Gail Kim go from WWE but Gail hasn't ever been pushed like she deserves to be and Melina has been blacklisted for sometime now.

I think it would be great to have Melina and Gail Kim go to TNA. I would also like to see Chris Masters in TNA too.

I think it's save to say that there will be more releases soon. On the Diva frontier I see them getting rid of Rosa and Tamina and hopefully the Bellas too lol

The Bellas arent going anywhere. They are WWE workhorses. They do tons of live shows and personal appearances. Rosa Mendez is talented but they dont use her either.

I was thinking they were holding on to those types until the network launches. I'm sure there will be "C" level shows ont heir where they'll be used.

I think Tyson Kidd is pretty safe because he's a perfect jobber to the stars, much like Evan Bourne.

If they are going to cut more people, here's my shortlist of who are most likely on the chopping block:

Curt Hawkins

David Otunga (more of a personal wish)

Drew McIntyre

Heath Slater

Hornswoggle

Johnny Curtis

JTG

Kaitlyn

Matt Striker

Primo

Rosa Mendes

Tamina

Trent Barreta

Tyler Reks

Yoshi Tatsu (though I doubt it, they need a Japanease guy)