The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Is Brian Kendrick supposed to be weird? Because I haven't watched for about a month, and I decided to watch this week's episode. And Kendrick was acting... pretty weird in my estimation.

Yeah, Brian Kendrick was supposed to be acting weird during his last run in WWE too, but they never gave him the reigns. He's really showing how good he is right now.

I've really enjoyed the Brian Kendrick vs Douglas Williams storyline, they are really stepping it up. Kendrick has won over the crowd when given the chance to do so and Williams has also a great character. And to top it all they are good in-ring workers, Williams with the Leaping Tornado DDT after all the "catch as catch can" promoing is pure gold.

You do realise what you have done. MGMT are going back to RoH! Thats if Hogan wants stoners in his palace of steroids.

MGMT??? The band :eek:

And i think by just looking at Shelley's hair you can tell how old that picture is.

Is Brian Kendrick supposed to be weird? Because I haven't watched for about a month, and I decided to watch this week's episode. And Kendrick was acting... pretty weird in my estimation.

You've gotta catch up on a few more episodes. There's been a few video packages with him acting the same way and I absolutely love it. WWE made him into a joke and TNA is really letting him run wild. I think his delivery on the mic, his facial expressions, and his overall presence during promos are great. That's one of those feuds I didn't really care for but now it's turning into one of my favorites just because of Kendrick. They need to have him go over Douglas and be the figurehead of the X-Division. Great ring work and better on the mic than anyone could expect is a very nice combination.

You've gotta catch up on a few more episodes. There's been a few video packages with him acting the same way and I absolutely love it. WWE made him into a joke and TNA is really letting him run wild. I think his delivery on the mic, his facial expressions, and his overall presence during promos are great. That's one of those feuds I didn't really care for but now it's turning into one of my favorites just because of Kendrick. They need to have him go over Douglas and be the figurehead of the X-Division. Great ring work and better on the mic than anyone could expect is a very nice combination.

See, and I'm not sure how I feel about this yet, but he's acting like a crazy person. I know the littlest bit about that new-age type stuff, and all he's saying is gibberish.

On one hand, if I thought his character was supposed to be taken at face value as someone who just thinks that astrology and stuff is all gospel truth, I'd think it was a shallow character. But as someone who's gone off the deep end and is having trouble putting together entirely logical thoughts, I like him.

Ratings are back to where they were before the move to Mondays. Which is pretty damn good considering they've been going up against the NBA.

Quality wise, in my opinion for the last year or two, Impact has been pretty quality. Then again, I'm not a pretentious cynic like the majority of wrestling "fans".

Ratings are back to where they were before the move to Mondays. Which is pretty damn good considering they've been going up against the NBA.

Quality wise, in my opinion for the last year or two, Impact has been pretty quality. Then again, I'm not a pretentious cynic like the majority of wrestling "fans".

Yeah, you are. You're pretentious cynicism comes out every time you talk about the WWE

In terms of recent history, TNA has been pretty solid since about two weeks before the move back to Thursdays. The stoylines are still paced incredibly quickly (which leads to a lot of rushed heel/face turns) but it's not a total clusterf*** like when Hogan first came aboard.