The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

WARNING: This video is NOT for children if you're offended or grossed out don't watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-1lJa6p5k

This is what Paul spends his free time doing, just completely killing TNA. The WWE too for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHxnr1So1hc&feature=related

This video is fine for all ages and just as funny.

Hilarious stuff, especially the second one. I had no idea the guy was that funny. :D

What the ****...

Will be interesting to see this on impact, although I will have to YouTube it once I'm back from holiday.

AJ- Ajay Covell Jones, Avery Jones, and Albey Jones and the three dates are his son's birth dates who I just named.

I'm pretty sure that's his first tattoo, so he went pretty big for his first one. Makes me want to get another one. I'd actually really like to get tattooed at Gas Chamber Inc(where AJ, Matt Morgan, and Jesse Neal got tattooed last night) to get work down some day.

The tattoo artists there do fantastic work. Plus, I love Shannon Moore lol

That tat is pretty badass. Must have cost a pretty penny(Well maybe he didn't have to pay, exposure and that).

Exposure but without anything saying "AJ's tat was done and so and so place" every week exposure doesn't mean a lot. You could put pictures up of him in there getting it done but really once somebody's in the building chances are their gonna get one anyway.

Exposure but without anything saying "AJ's tat was done and so and so place" every week exposure doesn't mean a lot. You could put pictures up of him in there getting it done but really once somebody's in the building chances are their gonna get one anyway.

Not really. When somebody is going for a tattoo, they will look around and make sure they like the work of the place they're getting it in. Seeing AJ on the wall may convince them its a great place, seeing as he could choose any parlour in America pretty much. Or just when he is interacting with fans they may ask him where he got it etc..

AJ- Ajay Covell Jones, Avery Jones, and Albey Jones and the three dates are his son's birth dates who I just named.

I'm pretty sure that's his first tattoo, so he went pretty big for his first one. Makes me want to get another one. I'd actually really like to get tattooed at Gas Chamber Inc(where AJ, Matt Morgan, and Jesse Neal got tattooed last night) to get work down some day.

The tattoo artists there do fantastic work. Plus, I love Shannon Moore lol

James Storm also got a new tat.

Must be something in the water at TNA

If you like that get the highspots interview with him and Kendrick freaking hilarious.

Ordering such stuff from USA would be a bitch for me. But I can easily imagine those two being funny together (never actually saw anything they've done).

Didn't watch Impact this week, but did see TNA Xplosion. Magnus and Desmond Wolfe teamed up, which is a combination I like. They've both got this weird suave Englishman gimmick going for them (without going stereotypical) so they seem to fit together quite nicely. Sweet double team Tower of London finish too.

In other news, Max Buck (God help me I've forgotten their indy names) is a pretty good talker. Jeremy Buck is not. Nice to see them getting time to talk though. I like the relaxed, UFC-ish interviews on this show.

Crazy Eric Young amuses me. He overdid it on this show a tad, but I like the concept.

Also, on the second watching of Impact I realized that after OJ/EY vs Ink Inc, Eric threw up the "X" hand sign. I seem to be in the minority that loves funny Eric.

That had me in sitches! He was calling the trainer aswell!

Also when he threw the mannequin in had me laughing out loud.

On a side note Sabu has been announced for Hardcore Justice!!!

Just hate im in the uk and cant watch it till the following friday!