The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Watching TNA Superstars "reaction" to Sting returning and Pope said he couldn't care less, I would like to think Pope's alliance w/ Nash and Sting would be referenced at least just touched on but know I'd imagine not, I hope they do put them in a feud or something and that atleast gives you a new heel challenger rather than just JHardy

As always, lets see how this pans out before we completely jump all over a booking decision. We, the modern wrestling fanbase, need to find some more patience rather than looking for gigantic payoffs every week. Things take time. Storylines take time. Characters, and the rise or fall of them, take time

E-V, how long have you been watching TNA? I'm sure you're familiar with the phrase, "once bitten, twice shy", yes? If there is one thing TNA has proven over the years, it's that they often have no clue how to seal the deal. From Angle-Joe to the Main Event Mafia, the longer a storyline tends to go, the worse it seems to get before finally "concluding" in some nonsensical manner. So I tend to give a pass to folks who poo poo on TNA's storylines before they reach their conclusion. They have reason to do so IMO.

From Bischoff's Monday Night Mayhem interview:

3-3-11 vignettes. What is the thought process of using that style of vignette when WWE did it with 2-21-11 for Undertaker. Bischoff said he had nothing to do with it. Bischoff was rather surprised when he saw it. He won't go deeper into that. He doesn't understand the thought process as he wasn't a part of it

http://obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/v/vincerusso/03.jpg

Not sure I'd say sting has deathlly grey hair. Heck with the likes of Nash, Hogan, Flair and EB around he's practically a spring chicken (and yes I know Nash left recently).

Anyhow, I was checking out the TNA roster page.... when has sting ever had the face paint the show with the title history/current champs?

Not sure I'd say sting has deathlly grey hair. Heck with the likes of Nash, Hogan, Flair and EB around he's practically a spring chicken (and yes I know Nash left recently).

Anyhow, I was checking out the TNA roster page.... when has sting ever had the face paint the show with the title history/current champs?

Sting wore that paint last night.

Sting cut a decent promo. Mr Anderson acts too over the top and needs to tone it down some. I like Mr Andersons promos when he isn't blurting stuff out and acting weird.

Is it weird that I wish Hogan could go in the ring like in the early 2000's? If so I would want him and Sting to face off in the ring with Sting getting the win he rightfully deserved over a decade ago.

I normally don't talk bad about anyone as It's just not the way I go about things but...................

Can someone just take the Hardy brothers away? I mean, not in a violent way but just take them away from wrestling on TV. I was a fan in the early days; however, at this point, they've become... well... un-watchable in a lot of ways.

I don't like them but it's not a good 'heel heat'. I legitimate don't like them & typically turn the channel when they come on. Sad, but true.

I normally don't talk bad about anyone as It's just not the way I go about things but...................

Can someone just take the Hardy brothers away? I mean, not in a violent way but just take them away from wrestling on TV. I was a fan in the early days; however, at this point, they've become... well... un-watchable in a lot of ways.

I don't like them but it's not a good 'heel heat'. I legitimate don't like them & typically turn the channel when they come on. Sad, but true.

I would if I could...

I did hear that the Bucks are going to tie them up and take their clothes and see if anyone notices.

Is it bad that I really really like Sting being World Champ and want to see Hogan V. Sting sometime down the line maybe at BFG VII (Not for the title)

Honestly, while it would be playing off of the old WCW way, I wouldn't mind seeing them in the ring for the last time. Sure, it may feel like TNA trying to bank off of WCW's popularity instead of creating their OWN... but... It'd be interesting from a historical perspective to see it one last time (something the WWE was never able to cash in on; Sting vs. Hogan).

Cheers.

E-V

I was never huge on the Hardys though at different time I was almost a fan of them. Seeing them now makes me a tad uncomfortable. I can’t see them without thinking they have lost their minds and that wrestling is somewhat to blame. Almost makes me feel a little guilty as a fan of wrestling.

I would if I could...

I did hear that the Bucks are going to tie them up and take their clothes and see if anyone notices.

That being said the Hardys vs the Young Bucks is one of the few things I would actually still like to see the Hardys due (along with Hardys vs. MCMG once Shelly comes back).

Not too much just had russo all over it the X division match made the show a little better but so far its been boring and bad

How? Seriously, the heel was about to win and the faces got their revenge...it wasn't a bad finish at all.

Hernandez vs Morgan sucked and the knockouts match sucked even worse with horrible endings, but Dreamer/Ray was a decent brawl and the faces got their revenge in the end.

Ultimate X was cool though. I did enjoy it a lot.

How? Seriously, the heel was about to win and the faces got their revenge...it wasn't a bad finish at all.

Hernandez vs Morgan sucked and the knockouts match sucked even worse with horrible endings, but Dreamer/Ray was a decent brawl and the faces got their revenge in the end.

Ultimate X was cool though. I did enjoy it a lot.

Yea the X division looks to be on a rise lets hope that continues