RW Forced Chemistry Discussion

I don't know if king and lawler have great chem.......Jr is one of the best announcers around.......he did great work in wcw and with people other then the king. The king did great with styles and i think is doing ok with cole. I don't think they have great chem...they are just talented workers. I don't know if ross and lawler is better then lawler and styles.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's also remember that their prime was a decade ago as announcers. 1998-2001ish, the Attitude era. They are both much older now. They are also much more controlled now than they ever were, the product is different that they are commentating on...

Would Jerry Lawler have been any different in 1999 if it had been Tony Schiavone next to him in the booth? I don't think so really.

I'd be tempted to put negative chemistry between Cole and King. Cole was fine with Tazz, and JBL. King has been fine with other play-by-play guys. Together, I find them both near unbearable. Maybe that's because they've always been supported by better partners, maybe this product is just harder to work with than even a few years ago, I'm sure other arguments could be put forward for why... but the two really turn me off Raw.

I'd be tempted to put negative chemistry between Cole and King. Cole was fine with Tazz, and JBL. King has been fine with other play-by-play guys. Together, I find them both near unbearable. Maybe that's because they've always been supported by better partners, maybe this product is just harder to work with than even a few years ago, I'm sure other arguments could be put forward for why... but the two really turn me off Raw.

Seconded. I think negative chemistry is easier to eye than positive.

Archived