Doty Voting

Doty Voting  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Doty Voting

• I don't like to vote
    • Voting is like sex I do it as often as possible
    • Voting is civic duty, but I don't know what civic means
    • yes now leave me alone for another year!

First I want to make sure people understand

The Gold, Silver, Bronze is just like in previous years where you give me top 3.

The Gold slot is worth 3 point, the silver is worth 2, the bronze is worth 1.

I have unique voter turned on, please don't make me wade through the numbers, don't vote for the same person more than once on each question. :D

Diary of the year Voting is here! (part 1)

click the link above

Diary of the year Voting is here! (part 2)

click the link above

Survey monkey limits me to 10 questions, so here are the first 10, the remaining 8 will be up as soon as I set up another account. :rolleyes:

Survey monkeypole will close sunday February 7th at midnight eastern time.

also please go ahead and let us know when you've voted

My votes have been cast. Cant wait till the award ceremony so I can do my Kanye!

"Imma let you finish nevermore....but Tristram had the best diary of all time!"

If anyone does this then I may have to think about leaving 10 Simple Rules without a final show :mad:

Well, maybe not - but it's been done, so please: No.

Oh, and done.

I just want to add, that 36 survey's have already been completed. This is awesome turn out for the first 12 hours! I think it would be, beyond cool if we could push the turn out north of 70. that is near the high water mark for the month polls. Beyond 100 would be even better!

I've voted and spread the love out as much as possible whilst being true to what I honestly believe were the best in each category. The good thing about these categories is that I can honestly say that, for example, I'd choose a different diary for C-verse diary of the year and writer of the year and could easily justify why.

One thing that puzzles me though - McShamrock is up for an award (I forget which one) and his diary was never updated at all in 2009.

One thing that puzzles me though - McShamrock is up for an award (I forget which one) and his diary was never updated at all in 2009.

to be honest, I did not double check every things eligibility. (figured with seconding that would take care of itself.)

hopefully not to many votes get thrown that way.

(I did check Rookie writers category, and several nominees did not make it in :()

Oops... blame me for at least half of that one. I saw he'd been nominated and assumed that meant it had been done in early 2009 (I remember reading it fairly recently, but that's probably because I tend to be late getting round to stuff), so seconded it - I should've checked the time period before doing so. :(

Archived