strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
American Machine & Everest in SWF as "The Sultans Of Slam". Cheesy 80s style wrestlers with a cheesy 80s style tag name! Oh, and they're actually one of the SWF's top midcard acts! C+s nonstop!

Hahaha thats funny :p

In the same game, Eric Eisen is asking for $70,000 in contract extensions. Well, poor old Rich is only going to go with $55,000 :D Let's see if he then extends it himself :)

I was really amused when I went to run my 1-hour weekly TV show and noticed I backstage incident.

My owner and colour commentator Fusion had a massive argument backstage with announcer Mitch Naess! My first reaction, FIRE HIM! And unsurprisingly I couldn't fire my owner.

So I took the fatherly (motherly in this case) approach with him, and he apologised and said he could see it from my side :D

Made more odd that both of them have really good attitudes. Perhaps being the owners of two Tri-State promotions with similar opinions just grated on each other

Ukrainian Karen Bilous cheered everyone up backstage by doing impressions.

It was her 2nd show, she speaks almost no English, she's in a foreign country, and almost everyone else in the locker room is a large, muscled man.

She must have been brilliant.

It was her 2nd show, she speaks almost no English, she's in a foreign country, and almost everyone else in the locker room is a large, muscled man.

:D Awesome

She should just quit this whole wrestling thing already. With such skill, she's tailormade for a japanese sketch show :p

If this is a narrative, I apologise, but I believe this is an effect of promotions at war

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x161/WFSwrestling/RAWepicfail.jpg

It's not a narrative, it's a cool feature Adam must've added and maybe thought too small of an addition to mention. I was simming and saw it pop up between WCW and WWF during '98, I was :eek:

If this is a narrative, I apologise, but I believe this is an effect of promotions at war

It's not a narrative, it's a cool feature Adam must've added and maybe thought too small of an addition to mention. I was simming and saw it pop up between WCW and WWF during '98, I was :eek:

I do believe that is a dirty trick backfiring.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6240/gcgnote.png

First time I've ever got that kinda note in the 'Notes' section at the end. I actually had to re-run the card because I forgot to change the size to PPV, this was my first PPV of 2011 and I didn't have a PPV deal a year ago so I forgot to change it.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6240/gcgnote.png

First time I've ever got that kinda note in the 'Notes' section at the end. I actually had to re-run the card because I forgot to change the size to PPV, this was my first PPV of 2011 and I didn't have a PPV deal a year ago so I forgot to change it.

I've seen it popping up for the last few days. Me thinks Ryland ninjaed it in with a recent patch (possibly 1.1).

I've seen it popping up for the last few days. Me thinks Ryland ninjaed it in with a recent patch (possibly 1.1).

Yeah, I think that's what it is too. Adam did mention in one of the threads questioning the working out of show ratings that he was going to be adding a new road agent note to better explain things, methinks this is it.

I got the opposite one stating that the angles used weren't up to the standard of the matches during the show. Which was surprising to me as the angles all scored as good or better than my matches.

I also had an El Patron sighting in game, as he swooped in to save a kid from being ran over then vanished again.

Just had a random worker enter the world in 1997 named...

Vincent Vega

I really and truly feel sorry for anyone who doesn't get why that's awesome.

Nothing like one half of a premade tag team being laid at your feet. Can/did you sign him to make use of that awesomeness?

Archived