strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is falling into place :eek:. In the proper database Sam Keith had jumped ship from SWF to TCW. In my game using the CV 97 mod...

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/7/19309574281.jpg

In my 9000-verse game, I have added a WrestleCrap promotion and 4 (for now) people from WrestleCrap - RD Reynolds, Blade Braxton, Mrs. Deal, and the late Merle Vincent. Blade founded the promotion in April of 2009, great, but Mrs. Deal... founds the 9000-verse version of ECW. Which means that she won't be working for WRESTLECRAP anytime soon. But I'm fighting for the vacant booking position there, so I'll try to steal her...

Well, Cable took WrestleCrap, Neron took ECW, and guess who took Battle Athletes? The 9000-verse rendition of Bobinc. Awesome. Now I'm still out of a job and GDS lost one of their big superstars without the last name Ryland.

Finally, this match happened at an independent show.

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/AwesomeMann/randomrandomrandomandrandom.jpg

Grr, the stupid new owner/head booker of GAI, Joe Carpenter, won't die! Even though I've made him 189 years old and the one time I made him deceased, he still ran the damn company! What is he, immortal?

Adam mentions something about this in Tech Support I think mate, I don't think you can overwrite the biological deathclock. Regardless of how old you make him, whenever he is set to die is when he will die. Hopefulyl someone could shed some more info into this though.

Adam mentions something about this in Tech Support I think mate, I don't think you can overwrite the biological deathclock. Regardless of how old you make him, whenever he is set to die is when he will die. Hopefulyl someone could shed some more info into this though.

Individuals can only die on one particular day of the year.

He will die in the next year sometime if he's that old, but you'll just have to wait for the correct day.

I really can't consider this 'strange'. It's Jay of all people...

http://lrodzen.me/images/chordvsandrews.JPG

Aaron went over American Patriot for the World Heavyweight title at the PPV two days before this incident happened. It's his first time holding the belt (he's held another brands major title). Jay has a habit to antagonize people I'm pushing when he's somewhat on the back burner. Both of them are on different brands. You could say Andrews is on the 'bigger' brand even though all three are treated equally in terms of star power.

I want to delete every last record of my game right now, the Power 100 was just released.

Among the listed

-Jim Force

-No Way Jose

-Demon Anger

-Billy Wood

-The McWades

-American Elemental

-British Samurai

-Seth Storm (Aged 50)

-Even Hell Monkey made it onto the list (Which I take full credit for)

And who isnt on the list....Dan Stone Jnr.

I must get Dan away from HGC!!

I want to delete every last record of my game right now, the Power 100 was just released.

Among the listed

-Jim Force

-No Way Jose

-Demon Anger

-Billy Wood

-The McWades

-American Elemental

-British Samurai

-Seth Storm (Aged 50)

-Even Hell Monkey made it onto the list (Which I take full credit for)

And who isnt on the list....Dan Stone Jnr.

I must get Dan away from HGC!!

I managed to get Terry Lambert on mine in 77... considering he's basically just "Italian-American Big Smack Scott", I take pride in that accomplishment.

And laugh at all the incredibly more talented in-ring workers out there who didn't make the list.

Archived